Miraculous One-shots❤️ (Pause...

By CaptainJackpot

A book where I write all my AU ideas đź’›Warning this book contains đź’› Adrien sugar Marinette sugar Alya salt L... More

The Goat who stole the Chat (Marichat and Adrinette)
A Snakes favorite food is a Mouse (Adrinette/SIN)
The Real Volpina (LadyNoir/Fluff)
Warning for this Book
Adrien Blanc (Mariblanc/SIN/Fluff)
The Wolf and his Bunny (Akuma!Adrien/SIN/Adrienette)
Lady Time (Adrientte/SIN/ Time travel)
Salt meets Canon (Salt/ Lukanette/LadyNoir/SIN)
Adrien's Mistake (Adrinette/Fluff/ANGST)
Alya and the Vixen on the Run (Ladynoir/fluff/Angst)
Should I...?
Nightmare Wedding (LadyBlanc/SIN/)
Wait For It (Marichat/fluff/)
Name an animal and I'll turn it into a kwami (times up!)
Requested kwamis!
Update (cause dis is bad) (updated ver)
King Cobra( Akuma!Adrien/Adrienette/Fluff)
Shadow Noir (Akuma!Adrien/SIN)
Lady Time( Alternative Era) (Adrienette/SIN)
The Painted Prince (Adrienette/Fluff/Horror?)
Shattered Illusions (Angst/Adrienette)
I am doing a God AU but with a twist
Why Adrien Salt will never happen
Legendary Lovers (Angst/Adrienette)
Only Us(Adrienette/Fluff)
Happy Valentines day(heres a little treat for u)
Destiny written in Stone (Adrienette/Ladynoir)
Let me hear your fanfiction ideas!
UPDATE
Ideas that I thought would be good Stories
Should I do some more Reincarnation stories? (I added one more)
Here are all of my favorite ideas so far.
Merry Christmas! Here are your presents!
The Story of Blanc (ANGST/Tragic Love)
What if I made my Own Miraculous episodes?
The Cursed Land of Agreste (SIN/Adrienette)
Hi, lets talk...

Haunted Mansion (Ghost!Adrien/ Adrienette/SIN)

10.3K 132 305
By CaptainJackpot

Um...I got carried away with this story...so it MIGHT be a bit long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And here we are!"

The sound of Luka's voice echoed through the huge mansion as he opened the old doors. Marinette placed her bags on the floor and looked around the place with a curious look. "It's beautiful Luka but can we really afford to live here?" Marinette asks looking around at the vintage decor and old curtains, Luka looked at her and smiled, "Of course we can! I promised the best house to my fiancé did I not?" Marinette smiled as Luka leaned over and pressed his lips to her cheek. It was a quick kiss and Marinette plastered on a smile and continued to look around.

"Come on Mari, there is nothing to be worried about we can totally afford this place!" Luka spins in the big empty hall as Marinette looks around the house cautiously but also warmly. "Luka this is a beautiful place and I do love it here but what about your job?" Luka stops and waves a playful hand "I'm much closer to my job now! Besides won't this beautiful place be perfect to raise our family?"

Marinette looks at him lovingly as Luka smirks at her, "But also this house was really cheap, nobody wanted it." Marinette stops playing with the vintage curtain and looks up at Luka, "What?" Luka looks at her clearly oblivious to Marinette's shock, "Yeah, No one wanted it. I think people didn't buy it because of the history of this place."

"Luka what was the name of this mansion?" Marinette asks curiously as she looks at the old paintings, her long pink silky summer dress slid across the floor gently.

Luka looks at his fiance and rolls his eyes. "The Agreste Mansion." Luka slowly snuck on his fiance while she was smelling some flowers that had been left by the movers. He twisted his hands into a claw like state and tip toed over to Marinette.

"It's said that this mansion was owned by a rich billionaire's son who left Paris years ago to find love. He was the most handsome bachelor in the whole world and all the ladies wanted him as their lover. He would throw parties at his home and try to find the love of his life. One day he hired a psychic to tell him if he would ever find love. The psychic told him that his lover had not been born in his world and that he would forever be alone. They say with a broken heart he killed himself. Story says he looks for his lover till this day, promising to marry her once he finds her."

Luka was pushed away by Marinette, "That's not funny Luka!" Luka laughs as Marinette slaps him as they run deeper into the house. Both laughing as they run from each other unaware of two emerald green eyes watching Marinette closely. A smile forms on the man's face as he looks at Marinette laughing as Luka holds her in his arms. Tears fall down the man's face as Marinette kisses Luka and goes to explore her new home.

"My love, you've finally come to me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry babe but work suddenly called I have to go in for the night." Marinette frowns as Luka puts on a shirt and grabs his car keys. "But we were just about to make love..." Marinette sits up in the bed as Luka hurryingly rushes to the bathroom. "I'm sorry babe but work needs me." he closed the bathroom door leaving Marinette alone in the bed, they had decided to take up the big master bedroom where the old owner used to sleep so it was a pretty big bedroom with beautiful windows and curtains. Marinette sighed as Luka quickly grabbed his phone and kissed Marinette goodbye. Stepping out of the bed she walked to the huge windows and opened them letting in the cold night breeze. Her long raven hair flew behind her as she let a tear slide down her face.

Her silky red see  through robe waved in the wind as she felt a shiver go up her spine. The white laced lingerie she wore glowed on her skin as she stood in the moonlight. Her diamond choker that she had bought for her birthday because Luka had forgotten and had just given her money, shined on her neck. The diamonds shimmered as Marinette played with it.

Marinette got goosebumps as a pair of soft hands slowly pulled off her robe. She felt it slide down her arms and hit the floor. She blushed as the pair of hands delicately moved her hair off of her neck and onto her left shoulder.

A pair of hands suddenly wrap around her waist pulling her closer to their body, soft lips kiss the back of her neck and for a moment they linger there, slowly kissing up the back of her neck. Marinette gasps as the lips move from her neck to behind her ear then moves back down to kiss her shoulder blade, soft and gentle they kiss her bare back lovingly. For a moment Marinette thought Luka had come back and that this was finally the moment where he would love her. Until she sees Luka unlock his car from the window.

Spinning around shocked that Luka hadn't been the one kissing her, she looked around the empty room. Was she imagining things? Had she so desperately wanted to be touched that she imagined those kisses? Shaking her head she headed back to her bed, picking up her robe that must have somehow fallen off her, she moved back to the bed as she put it back on. The feathers at the top of the robe tickled her as if it was trying to cheer her up.

Marinette sighed as Luka's car drove out of the driveway and into the forest. Tugging on her silky robe she snuggled into the bed again and laid her head on the soft pillow as the sound of silence drifted her back to sleep. It hurt that Luka and her haven't made love in a long time, it also hurt how his work always came first. Ignoring her heart break she slowly fell to sleep hoping her dreams would satisfy her from the robbed pleasure she didn't receive.

Around midnight

The soft sound of a piano playing is what woke Marinette up. In a trance like state Marinette lifted her head up off of her pillow. Looking at the door she listened to what sounded like far away piano music. Pushing the sheets off of her she felt her feet touch the floor, she slowly left the room and started walking down the dark hall.

The sound,It was so soothing

So calming, it was as if it was calling her.

"Yes come to me, my love of the sea~" A soft voice started singing and Marinette fell to the siren's song, passing a mirror on her way. She didn't notice her eyes had a tint of purple. Her feathery robe slid across the floor as the paintings watched as she made way to the voice.

"You're heartbroken, but so am I~" The moon lit her way down the long hallway, the roses bloomed as she passed them. The curtains fluttered about as the wind blew the windows open, making Marinette's hair blow in the wind.

"But together, I know we can find love again~" Marinette exited the hallway and was now at an entrance that looked like it had been blocked off by the old house owners. There were signs that were warning her not to go into the attic. One of them read; "Warning! This area is off limits!" Marinette didn't read them and only tried to open the locked door, it didn't budge until it unlocked on it's own.

When the door opened up the music got louder and stronger. The trance over Marinette got more powerful as her bluebelle eyes started to become a purple shade.

"So please love me, till death do us part~" The voice became louder as Marinette descended upon the stairs to the attic. As she reached the top of the stairs the door opened and Marinette could see a bright room. Entering the room, the voice slowly ended their song as they continued to play the piano.

"So tell me, you love me~" Marinette froze at the doorway as she stared at a handsome blonde man with emerald green eyes as he finished playing his song. He looked up from his piano and smiled lovingly at Marinette. Marinette in her trance looked around the room, it was a small room that had three tall stained glass windows, golden curtains covered the windows. In front of the three windows was a bed that had rose petals scattered all over the bed. The carpet was a rose bush pattern and the ceiling had roses growing over the bed.

Marinette then looked over to the man, he wore a white button up shirt with black pants. Still keeping his eyes on Marinette he stood up from his piano and walked towards the door. "Ah, my love please come in." He gently took Marinette's hand and led her into the room, a blush forming on her face as the man bowed and kissed her hand like a true gentleman. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Adrien, Adrien Agreste." Still holding onto her hand, Marinette smiled, " Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng."Marinette says in a trance-like state, Adrien smiles and gets closer to Marinette, which Marinette doesn't mind. For some reason she felt safe in this room with this kind man.

She felt as if she could TRUST HIM

"That is a beautiful name, hhhmm, Marinette Agreste, yes that will do wonderfully." Adrien slowly pulled his hand away from Marinette's, secretly taking her engagement ring off as his hand slid away. Pocketing the worthless ring he leads Marinette over to the bed, he lets her sit down on the bed as she blushes at the handsome man in front of her.. "May I?" he asks as he places a finger on Marinette's lip, Marinette slowly nods in agreement. He smiles as he leans in and meets Marinette's lips, Marinette closes her eyes and cups Adrien's face passionately kissing back. Adrien's hands grasp at Marinette's robe and slowly slide it off of her, tossing it away. Marinette backs up into the bed so Adrien could get on the bed too, he crawls onto the bed leaning over Marinette he smirks as Marinette's hands quickly unbutton his shirt. Shaking his shirt off he tosses it away.

Adrien then pins Marinette to the bed, dipping his head into her neck. Using his teeth he removes her necklace, spitting it out onto the floor not giving it the time of day as he dips his head back into Marinette's neck. Marinette blushes as Adrien leaves gentle yet rough kisses on her neck. He purrs as he listens to all the tiny squeaks Marinette makes as his hands slide down Marinette's leg and unclips her stocking, gently he removes it while not breaking his kiss with Marinette.

Tossing her stockings away Adrien goes back to kissing Marinette's neck, smirking at Marinette he moves his kisses down to her breasts. His other hand moves from Marinette's face to her bra, he purrs as his fingers undo her clip and the bra falls. Marinette moans as Adrien kisses her bare breast as he tosses the bra away. "They are beautiful my love~" he says with lust and love in his eyes.

Marinette tries to hold in a moan but as Adrien kisses her nipple it comes out like flowing water. "Adrien...please stop teasing." Adrien smirks and moves back to Marinette, unclipping her clips he slowly removes her panties. Deliciously he slides them off and tosses them off into the darkness of the candle lit room. His hands moved down to his pants as he unbuttoned them, kicking and pulling them off along with his underwear. Marinette let out a soft moan as Adrien leaned back over her, kissing under her ear he smiles and whispers. "I am so glad I finally found you my lady~" Marinette gasps as she can feel him pushing against her entrance.

"I love you Marinette, please allow me to make you mine." Marinette smiled and kissed Adrien lovingly. He cupped her face and their lips met in a gentle way. Adrien slowly slid in, trying to make sure he didn't hurt her, once he was in he slowly began to thrust. He cherished the soft moans that she made as he thrusted into her. Her hands found their way into his hair as he leaned down and kissed her neck. Peppering soft kisses on her neck the two made love in the soft candle light room.

This had to be the best sex Marinette had ever had, sure Luka was a good partner but he barely ever touched her. He was also way too rough in bed and would sometimes leave Marinette with painful bruises in the morning. No matter how many times she said their safe word he never stopped. But Adrien, he was wonderful, so gentle and he filled her with love. His kisses weren't possessive or greedy; they were soft and perfect. He felt like a missing puzzle piece to her, something she never had.

Marinette is brought back to reality as Adrien and her meet eyes, he releases as he slams his lips onto her, so filled with passion and love. Marinette doesn't want this night to ever end. Adrien pulled out and gently grabbed the sheets, pulling them over him and Marinette. Laying next to her he pulled Marinette close and kissed her forehead, as Marinette wrapped her hands around his neck to pull him closer. He chuckled and kissed the crown of her head. "Thank You." Marinette whispered  as she pulled Adrien in for a kiss, "mmmh for what?"

Slowly Adrien hovered over Marinette, gently kissing her, "For tonight, I have never been loved like this." Adrien looked sad for a moment before taking Marinette's hand and kissing it. "I can give you pleasure like this every night and treat you like the lady you are.." Marinette looked at him confused before a box suddenly materialized out of thin air into Adrien's palm. "Will you, Marinette dupain cheng marry me?" Marinette looked shocked for a minute till a soothing warm feeling flooded her mind.

Say yes

What was the harm in saying yes? This was a dream right? She watched as Adrien popped the lid and a dazzling diamond ring with a tiny diamond was in the box. For a second Marinette wanted to say no, after all she was engaged to...Luka, Luka who hasn't made love to her since they got engaged, Luka who always put work before her.

"Yes, I would love to marry you." Marinette tossed herself at Adrien and the two met in a passionate kiss. Adrien smiled as he broke the kiss and placed the ring on Marinette's ring finger, she still didn't notice that her other ring was missing. Marinette giggled and kissed Adrien again who didn't protest but let his future wife kiss him all she wanted. Laying down Marinette yawned as Adrien pulled her to his chest. "You should get some rest my love"

Marinette wanted to protest, not wanting this dream to end but a yawn escaped her mouth before she could even speak. Adrien chuckled as Marinette whispered out a fine and leaned into his chest. Adrien's arms wrapped around Marinette's waist as he took in his future wife's body. A smile crept on his face as small snores came from Marinette.

"Adorable" Adrien thought as he snapped his fingers and all the candles in the room went out. The moonlight was now his only source of light as it tried to peek through the curtains. His future wife was glowing in the moonlight as her long raven hair was reflecting the moonlight making her look like an angel. He kissed her head, whispering;

"Goodnight my love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marinette!"

"MARINETTE!"

"MARINETTE!"

Marinette let out a yelp of pain as someone pulled her out of the warm bed. She glared at Luka as he had her wrists in his hands, his tight grip was hard and painful. "Marinette!? What the HELL are you doing in here!? This is a restricted room and- for the love of god why are you naked?!" Luka yelled before letting go of Marinette and looking around the old room. Marinette gripped the sheets closer to her breasts as Luka was picking up pieces of her lingerie and threw them at her. "Did you really masterbate in this room? That's gross Marinette, this is the room where the Agreste heir killed himself. God you know what it doesn't matter, I have to go to work today and I won't be home till dusk." Luka then leaves the room as Marinette shoots out of bed taking the sheets with her as she runs to the doorway.

"Wait Luka! Isn't today a special day? Maybe you should cancel work and spend the day with me?" Marinette asks as Luka stops at the bottom of the stairway, rolling his eyes he looks at Marinette. "No Marinette today is not a special day, you need to stop being selfish." Then he left, missing Marinette's broken heart shattering as he pulled his phone out and called someone. As he walks out of view Marinette whispers brokenly;

"But today is our anniversary." 

Suddenly hands wrapped around her waist and she can feel someone kiss the back of her neck. Adrien held his future wife close as that asshole Luka's car engine was heard driving off. Marinette turned around and was met with Adrien's soft green eyes. Gently he pulled Marinette into a kiss, ignoring her shocked face as she stared at the man that had been in her dream last night. His kiss was like magic as Marinette's heartbreak melted away to make room for Adrien's love. Instead of pushing the strange man away she pulled him closer, soon enough Adrien broke the kiss.

"Come my bride, we have a wedding to get ready for"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The halls were filled with music as the dead musicians played soft wedding music as all the dead guests chattered happily. Adrien stood at the altar as his best man, a servant of his named Nino fixed his bow. "Seriously sir, you're about to be married and you still can't tie your own bows." Adrien laughed as Nino finished and suddenly the room got silent as a different type of music played. Adrien straightened his posture as the dead ghosts all stood up and looked at the end of the hall. Adrien gulped as he stared at the most beautiful woman to ever live.

Marinette dressed up in a stunning Embroidered Off Shoulder Sweetheart Mermaid Wedding Dress came walking down the hall with a bouquet of red roses. Her hair was in a bun as diamond earrings shimmered as she walked slowly down to her future husband. Her veil dragged behind her as she finally reached the altar. Adrien smiled and took her hands, Marinette smiled at him.

The Grim reaper coughed and opened his book, "Dearly beloved, today we stand in the Agreste mansion because years ago Adrien found out his love had not been born in his time, filled with sadness he took his life, making a forever promise that he would find his love and marry her. Well we stand here today because Adrien did find his love, Marinette dupain cheng."

The crowd awed and the Grim Reaper silenced them with a wave of his hand. " Adrien Agreste, do you take this mortal woman to be your forever wife? Knowing she is alive while you are dead?" Adrien looked at Marinette and squeezed her hands in an excited way. "I do" The Grim Reaper then looked at Marinette, "Do you, Marinette Dupain cheng take this immortal soul to be your forever husband? Knowing he is dead while you still breathe?" 

Marinette in a trance like way, stared into Adrien's hypnotic eyes. "I do."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife." Adrien pulled Marinette into a kiss as the crowd went wild. Pulling out of the kiss he rested his forehead on hers, looking into her eyes he cupped her face and kissed her nose.

"You're finally mine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luka sighed as he continued to drive away from the mansion, still annoyed that he was gonna miss his meeting because his fucking fiance had gone missing from their room and had masterbated in a locked restricted room because he hasn't touched her in a few months! If she wanted him that bad then maybe she should actually beg him like a good fiance would.

Luka went to grab his wallet as he made his way to work, reading his Id. He stopped as he noticed his pockets were empty and his wallet was not there.

"DAMN IT!"

Quickly turning the car around he sped back to the Mansion where he would make the biggest mistake of his life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding had ended an hour ago and Adrien made sure all of the ghosts were back to their graves. Taking his wife in his arms he carried her back up the stairs to their room, their laughing could be heard from outside as Adrien ripped off her wedding dress and pushed her onto the bed. Kissing her as he tore off his tux, desperate to feel his wifes skin against his. He chuckled as Marinette began to kiss his neck, making it it very hard for Adrien to take off his clothing. When he finally was able to take off his clothing, he clawed at Marinette's dress, not caring if he ripped it to shreds.

Finally both were naked, Adrien cupped Marinette's face as he peppered kisses onto her. "Well Mrs. Agreste, shall we begin?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Luka got back it was noon and he was sure he was late to his meeting. Growling he made his way into the Mansion, not bothering to call out to his fiance. He made way to his room, he wasn't shocked that Marinette wasn't in there. Although Marinette loves taking naps in the afternoon why wouldn't she be in the room napping? Nevermind she was probably out in the garden or something. Luka scoffed and grabbed his wallet, stuffing it into his pockets he was about to leave the room when he heard an odd sound.

Above him he could hear a thump along with what sounded like moaning. Curious to see if it was his gross fiance masterbating again. Carefully he made his way to the restricted stair way, making his way up the stairs he could hear the moans and thumping get louder. Luka made his way to the door as he tried to peek through the crack.

His eyes widened at what he saw, his fiance was pinned against the wall by a blonde man who was thrusting into her. Luka froze as the blonde man turned his head to the side to look at him, his emerald eyes were cold and possessive, while locking eyes with Luka the man thrusted hard into Marinette making sweet moans come out of her.

THAT WHORE!

Luka was about to step into the room when all of a sudden the door suddenly slammed closed. Nearly knocking Luka down the stairs, Luka saw red as he heard his so-called fiance's muffled voice. "W-what w-was that?'" His anger grew as the blonde man's voice was heard too, "Just the wind, my love."

My love? MY LOVE? WHO THE HELL DID THAT GUY THINK HE WAS?! Marinette was HIS fiance! Sure she needed to be taught a lesson but he did not manipulate her family and friends so Marinette could cheat on him with some blonde douche!

He needed to teach Marinette a lesson, and he's sure the old gun in his car would do a just fine job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Adrien and Marinette had finally finished making love, they had decided to go for a nice stroll down the hall that they were married in. Marinette wore a simple pink silky dress that revealed her shoulders and just a bit of her breasts. Adrien held her hand as she smelled the roses. Adrien's simple white button shirt matched the hall's interior design. Taking a de-thorned rose from the bush he placed it in Marinette's hair right behind her ear. Marinette leaned into his hand as he cupped her right cheek. The breeze blew through Marinette's hair making her look more alive than Adrien was dead. Both of them leaned in for a kiss when suddenly;

The sound of a gun going off was heard, and Adrien's eyes widened as he felt the bullet go through him and watched it fly into Marinette's heart. Marinette's pained expression was all he saw as red scarlet liquid leaked from Marinette's heart. She fell to the floor with a thump and Adrien's heartbroken scream was heard throughout the whole neighborhood.

"Marinette!"

Quickly bending down to pick up her body he spun in hate as he saw Luka standing behind him with an old pistol, fear was etched into his eyes as he whimpered out; "T-the b-bullet went through you..." Adrien growled as he tried to stop the bleeding from Marinette's heart while Luka only stood there. Scarlet red covered Adrien as he cried as he felt Marinette's heart no longer had a pulse. Anger filled Adrien as he was about to slaughter Luka till he looked up and saw his dear beloved wife. She had no blood on her and her wedding ring still glimmered in the sunlight as she held her hand out to him.

"Come on Adrien, you still need to show me your Mother's garden."

Adrien stood up and took Marinette's hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss. "Heh of course my dear wife, let's head to the garden." with that he linked arms with her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

Luka watched as Adrien looked back and glared then he slowly disappeared along with Marinette.

---------------------------------------------------

When the Police arrived from a call about a blood wrenching scream they were shocked to find Luka cradling the dead body of his ex-fiance. The Police arrested him as soon as they saw him with the gun that he had evidently killed his fiance with. But strangely he kept shouting about a blonde man taking Marinette away and how he demanded they find his fiance. As they dragged Luka out one of the officers joked about a certain painting, "Hey crazy case isn't this the guy who 'kidnapped' your fiance?" One of the officers said as they pointed at an old vintage painting of the Agreste Heir. Luka's eyes went wide, "YES! That's him! He's the one who took her!" The officers laughed and pushed Luka out the door.

Luka's blood went cold at what they told him next.

"That can't be, that Dude has been dead for years."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 6 1
One-shot. After Valentine's Day, Marinette starts to view Chat Noir as more than just a partner. The story contains all the four ships. I promise the...
219K 3.3K 75
Different scenarios of salt in the MLB fandom. I typically do Lila, Alya, and class salt the most. Sometimes Adrien depending on how I feel. I'm gonn...
391K 6.5K 67
just a bunch of oneshots containing loads of fluff. may have light cursing but no lemons. >\\\< to embarrassed to write that kind of stuff. I will al...
115K 4.1K 43
Adrien Agreste was a famous Olympian. He'd given up everything to pursue his dream, much to his fathers dislike. But an injury takes him out the spor...