Back Up! * Taekook

By voguebts

"Can you back up!?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied. "Not too clos... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

18

20.6K 993 660
By voguebts

Jungkook stepped into the van thinking about the conversation he had with Veronica. 'She can't hurt him, I'm with him 24/7 does she know I'm here in Orlando? Nah I hope not... never mind everyone knows we're here in Orlando'

Jungkook sighed buckling himself in. "Guess what" Yoongi nudge Jungkook, Jungkook hummed listening. "I think Namjoon likes you, he kept talking about your hands" Yoongi said making Jungkook choke on his spit and Taehyung snapping his head towards them. 'Yoongi hyung is crazy'

"Shut up dumbass no he doesn't, just because he talks about my hands doesn't mean he automatically likes me plus Namjoon hyung only sees me as a friend and so do I so stop making stuff up" Jungkook grumbled. "He said he almost got a boner though" Yoongi went on and Jungkook's face started to heat up. 'W-what? That's not true!'

"Namjoon likes Jungkook?" Taehyung asked snapping their attention towards him. "No you got it all wrong sir- I mean Taehyung" Jungkook gulped, "No, you have it all right Mr.Kim... Namjoon and Jungkook are having a secretly relationship" Yoongi smirked. 'What the fuck! That is not true!'

'So he lied to me'

"That's not true!" Jungkook defended. "Yes it is! I saw you guys kissing on the jet and holding each other's hands"

'Hes fucking lying!'

"What are you talking about? That never happened! Namjoon and I were sleeping the whole time" Jungkook said frustrated. "It's okay Jungkook, we have no problem with you being in a relationship with Namjoon I think y'all look cute" Jimin said joining into the conversation.

'No the fuck they don't!'

'Ugh! You too Mr.Park'

"Mr.Park, Namjoon and I are not in a relationship! You can even ask him" Jungkook pouted. "Fine Call him right now then" Taehyung crossed his arms. "Bet!" Jungkook pulled his phone out looking for Joonie‼️

Once he found him, he called him putting him on speaker. "Hey step bro!" Namjoon's voice came in. 'What the fuck?' "Hyung! Are we dating?" He asked ignoring what Namjoon just said.

"What the? I mean I guess step bro"

'No! What the hell!?'

"What the fuck? No! We're not dating!" Jungkook shouted into the phone making Yoongi chuckle beside him. "Okay Damn step bro"

"Stop calling me step bro! I'm not your step bro"

"Okay step sis"

"What the fuck? What are you on!?"

"Nothing step sis, just wanna put this cock inside of you"

'What!?'

'What!?'

Jungkook ended the call without saying goodbye feeling awkward. "He's joking" He laughed nervously "joking my ass! Are you guys doing some sex tape!!?" Taehyung asked, "what!? No! Ew no! Never!" Jungkook defended. "Is that how you guys mess around?" Jimin asked, "Not really I don't know what got into him" he replied. "Oh I know! Maybe he likes you" Yoongi chirped making Taehyung and Jungkook roll their eyes.

"He doesn't like him!"

"He doesn't like me!"

They both said at the same time. "Thank you! See Taehyung understands" Jungkook said pointing at him, Taehyung nodded "of course, Jungkook doesn't like men he likes women!" He said "yes! Thank you thank you!" Jungkook smiled making Taehyung smile too, little does he know it's a fake one.

"Namjoon watches too much porn" Yoongi said making Jungkook cringe. "Why would anyone fuck their step brother? Or sister?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Please stop talking to me"
-

-

-

-
"I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!" Jin singed wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "I'm sure you can hyung" he replied struggling with Taehyung's suitcase that wouldn't roll anymore. "Who is your favorite hyung?" Jin asked. Jungkook froze thinking about it 'who is my favorite hyung? I don't have a favorite one anymore I love them all'

"I-I dont have one" he blushed. "He does and it's me" Namjoon said approaching them. "I wasn't asking you roach!"

"Bitch do you wanna fight!?" Namjoon hissed.

"Fight me then!" Jin removed his arm from Jungkook's shoulder.

"Square up then!" Namjoon dropped the bags. "You square up!" Jin shouted. "Bet!" Namjoon threw his fist towards Jin.
-
-
Namjoon walked into the hotel with a red cheek, and shoe mark on his arm. Jin came in crying because he broke his nail while slapping Namjoon. "I hate him!" He sobbed, "Jin your nail will grow again don't worry" Hoseok patted his back.

"Oh so no one is going to check if I'm okay?" Namjoon pouted. "I'm here hyung!" Jungkook approached him creasing his cheek. Taehyung watched them with narrowed eyes 'I'm not jealous, it's just annoying how Jungkook and Namjoon have to be all up on each other'

"Thank you Jungkookie at least someone cares!" Namjoon raised his voice for everyone to hear him. "I care but I'm too lazy to check if you're okay" Yoongi said next to them. Namjoon rolled his eyes as they approached the elevator, the elevators doors opened and they quickly walked in before the doors closed.

"I heard this hotel was haunted" Hoseok smirked making Jin gasp. "Shut up! Why would you pick this hotel" He whined, "why not?" Hoseok laughed.

'Haunted? Pfft yeah right!'

'HAUNTED!? Please tell me he's joking'

"Why is it haunted?" Jimin asked. "Supposedly a men would kidnap women and slaughter them in the bathtub" Hoseok responded like nothing. "W-What!? No stop shut up shut up!" Jin covered Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok pushed his hand away as the elevator dinged and the doors opened, everyone stood there not getting off.

"What the fuck!?" Taehyung looked at the floor number, "this isn't any of our floors" he said as the doors closed again, "Nah one of you pressed the number" Namjoon said pointing at the buttons. Everyone shook their heads "I didn't press shit" Yoongi defended backing away from the buttons, "what if it was a ghost" Jin whispered, Jungkook shook his head "ghost aren't real hyung, Yoongi probably leaned on it and pressed it by mistake" Jungkook assured.

Jin nodded believing and let out a breath, then the elevator stopped. The doors opened as the lights flickered "Hoseok you just had to get the cheapest hotel" Jin crossed his arms. "Cheapest!? This costed over 3k be grateful!" Hoseok said grabbing his stuff and walking out the elevator. "Wait this is our floor?" Namjoon asked looking down the sketchy hallway, "Yes, now come on I need some sleep" Hoseok replied walking away, Jin and Namjoon quickly followed with their stuff. Everyone bid a goodnight before the doors closed again.

"I don't believe him, he's lying right?" Taehyung bit his bottom lip "I'm sure he is, this hotel is perfectly fine it looks normal to me" Jungkook assured. "To you! Did you see that white fog that ran behind Namjoon" Yoongu exclaimed.

"Fog? No no no, you're just seeing things Mr:Min" Taehyung laughed nervously. Yoongi shook his head "it looked like a women"

"Hyung shut up! You're scarring them, they won't be able to sleep tonight and they need that for tomorrow" Jungkook grumbled as he watched Jimin and Taehyung who were biting their bottom lip.

"Okay fine sorry" Yoongi laughed, Jimin smacked his shoulder letting out a breath. "Stupid! Don't scare me like that" he exclaimed as the elevator dinged the doors opened again. "Our floor! Come on Taehyung" Jungkook said grabbing the suitcases, Taehyung nodded followed Jungkook out the elevator.

"Goodnight!" Yoongi and Jimin shouted. "Goodnight!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted back and the elevator doors closed again. They continued to walk down the hallway looking for their room numbers, until they heard running footsteps behind them. They both turned around at sudden sound but saw nothing.

"Please tell me you heard that" Taehyung whispered clutching onto his bag. Jungkook nodded "it was probably nothing, come on let's keep looking for our rooms" Jungkook turned around and continued to walk, Taehyung next to him following closely.

Then they heard a door creak behind them, they both turned around again to see all doors closed not one open but the creaking sound was still going. Jungkook sighed and turned back around thinking someone was playing tricks on him but right when he turned around he saw a door opened that wasn't opened before and was immediately slammed closed making him and Taehyung jump.

"What the fuck was that!?" Taehyung exclaimed grasping Jungkook's arm. Jungkook didn't know how to answer that since he himself didn't know, "just keep holding on to me, I'll look for our rooms" he said and started to walk Taehyung nodded gripping harder not wanting to let go.

'Woah these feel huge'

Taehyung squeezed them. 'So nice!'

And again,

'Fuck he's not even flexing but damn'

He squeezed again forgetting about the creepy stuff that happened. Meanwhile Jungkook was blushing while looking for the rooms. 'Why is he doing that? Why am I getting flustered over this? He isn't doing anything it's just him grabbing my arm and squeezing it over and over again no big deal right?'

Jungkook sighed relieved as he finally found their rooms. "We're here hyung"

'Nooo already?'

Taehyung let go of his arm and grabbed his suitcases from Jungkook. Jungkook gave him the keycard to his room, then grabbed his own keycard quickly opening his door and bringing his stuff inside. "Goodnight Taehyung" Jungkook said before closing the door, Taehyung sighed and opened his room.

He dragged his stuff into his room and closed the door. He sighed and started to get changed quickly, from the corner of his eyes he could see something flickering and looked up and saw the bathroom lights flickering.

'Oh god no no! Please don't tell me I got the one where the man slaughtered the women'

Taehyung grimaced and walked towards the bathroom, he flicked the switch down and the flickering stopped. He sighed and closed the door leaving the lights off, 'fuck I gotta brush my teeth and wash my face'

Taehyung walked towards one of his suitcases and unzipped it looking for his supplies. Once he found it he got up about to walk to the bathroom but saw the door wide open and the lights flickering again. Taehyung dropped his stuff and immediately ran out the room, he rushed towards Jungkook's room banging on it,

Jungkook opened the door worried. "Hyung whats wrong are you okay?" He asked worried, Taehyung shook his head pointing at his room. "There's a ghost in my room! The bathroom lights were flickering, I closed the door but then it opened again and the lights started to flicker again" Taehyung exclaimed not looking into his room. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and then at his room which the lights were off.

"Hyung were you walking in the dark?" He asked as Taehyung turned around, Taehyung gasped and let out a whimper shaking his head rapidly, "I swear to you the lights were on!" He cried out clutching onto Jungkook, Jungkook hugged back and rubbed circles on his back. "Hey hey, we can change your room if you want? Or we could switch?" He whispered as he saw the light turn back on. "C-could I sleep with you instead?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook's eyes widen at the sudden question. 'W-with me!?'

"I promise you I'm not a messy or a loud sleeper" Taehyung said backing away from a Jungkook's hold. "A-are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable"

"I was terrified in that room, so being alone in a different room will terrify me even more if I'm not with you... so please? I know you won't do anything, I trust you" Taehyung fiddle with his fingers.

'Trust me?'

Jungkook saw something move in Taehyung's room from the corner of his eyes. 'Yup hell no he ain't going back to that room! He's staying with me now!"

"Make yourself comfortable hyung, I'm going to get your stuff" Jungkook moved to the side letting Taehyung walk in. He quickly rushed over to Taehyung's room grabbing his stuff. He did see the flickering bathroom lights, which sent shivers down his spine and grabbed Taehyung's bags quickly putting his supplies that he dropped in one of the bags.

He brought everything out the room and slammed the door shut. Taehyung helped him put his things in his room, "I can sleep on the floor-"

"No no! We can share the bed, it's big enough for us two and a couple pillows in between" Taehyung said laying down on the bed, "b-but I don't want to make you uncomfortable, l-like I said sir we could just-"

"Stop calling me that" Taehyung frowned.

'Shit shit!'

"Sorry hyung" Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung sighed a stood up. "Maybe you're the one who is uncomfortable... if you don't want me to sleep here that's okay"

"NO! No it's not that... it's just what if I do something weird in my sleep" Jungkook panicked.

"Like what?"

"I-I don't know, smack you?"

"Now why the fuck would you smack me? I'll smack you back if you do" Taehyung shook his head, "do you move a lot in your sleep?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "Do you need to use the bathroom?" He asked, Taehyung nodded and walked over to his bags. "Hoseok is stupid for getting this hotel" Taehyung grumbled grabbing his supplies again.

Jungkook chuckled sitting down on the bed and setting a couple pillows in the middle. "I mean what went though his head to think it's okay to get this hotel?" Taehyung went on walking towards the bathroom.

"Maybe he did it on purpose to scare y'all" Jungkook responded grabbing his phone to set up his alarm,

"Well one of us is going to end up being killed by that man" Taehyung groaned closing the door. Jungkook nodded and laid down on the bed scrolling through his Instagram, and of course he got an Unknown message.

'Fucking Veronica'

Unknown
Awe why did you block me 🥺

Jungkook rolled his eyes about to block her again.

Unknown
Block me again and I'll go after Namjoon too 😍

Unknown
Ah two Kims doesn't that sound amazing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.5K 31
"Don't move or dare to scream..." "Why" Taehyung whined and pouted his lips. "And who are you??" "MAFIA" "OH MY GOD REALLY???? Are you a real Mafia...
217K 6.8K 26
TAEHYUNG POV. What are you doing here? - I asked. Can I come in first? - Jungkook asked as I nodded and let him inside, closing the door behind him...
456K 25K 85
"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care and protection". Taehyung shouted clenc...
519K 22.2K 47
"Hello?" I heard a deep voice on the other side as soon as I picked up. "How do you have my phone?? That's my number!" I yelled. "And that's mine you...