Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water

1.6K 76 187
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: contains gruesome scenes and gore

The forest seemed to sway as the group walked through it feeling the cool lake breeze come rolling in as the grass twitched with life. A rabbit perked up before darting off into the forest as the group passed by as the twisted creature loomed over everyone scanning over his surroundings with many watchful eyes. Dream looked ahead seeing bits of the lake come into his line of sight seeing the small waves rolling up onto the shores. The more the lake came into view the more eerie it became as bodies where washed up onto shore along side destroyed boats and canoes, planks of wood and other scrap from boats floated in the water seeming to drift even closer. Dream looked at the bodies seeing little bits of details but as the group walked out onto the shore Dream stared at the bodies seeing that they where torn up and heavily bruised.

"Should we look around?" George questioned as he looked at Dream waiting for his command.

"I guess...." Dream said approaching a body and looking at it more closely as he kneeled beside it.

"Told ya, sea monsters" Techno said crossing his arms.

"Or it could of been the storm." A6d suggested as he looked at Techno.

"I like the idea of sea monsters, not a measly storm." Techno scoffed as he looked away.

Dream rolled his eyes and flipped the body over seeing a massive hole in the person's chest seeing melted flesh around it as if something powerful tore them open. "I think we should be careful around here, something could be lurking around the corner." Dream said moving his hand away from the body before having it spring to life.

The corpse gargled out water and blood as it reached out to Dream trying to bite him, but Dream moved back as he watched the bodies begin to get up. Drowned. Dream got to his feet and his ready his claws as he backed up into Paralysis who also looked ready to fight. Bad yelped as a drowned came up out of nowhere going for his neck until Skeppy jabbed his claws throw the greenish bluish zombie ripping it in half.

"Thanks!" Bad said as Skeppy just nodded his head as an army of drowned came up from the lake reaching out to the team letting out gargled voices and sounds as they rushed in to attack. Sapnap swung the sharp metal pole at a drowned lashing its face open causing its jaw to dangle from bits of soggy flesh. Sapnap looked at the drowned seeing it wore a torn lab coat.

"Hey! We got some reanimated facility members!" Sapnap called out to the group as a drowned was thrown to the air by a hoglin.

"Well isn't that fantastic!" Tapl said as he threw a drown off of him as Mega shot it in the head hoping it would kill it but it got up attacking once more.

Dream bellowed and he ripped out an orange spike free from a drowned before stabbing it into its head repeatedly as the drowned dropped dead. Dream held the orange spike and he looked at it before shaking his head, no time to think as he ran to George slicing open a drowned as it let go of George.

George stumbled forward nearing falling to his face but he stayed standing as Spifey came over to defend him as the group continued to fight but the hoard of drowned was starting to get a little overwelming for the group to handle. A few tridents came flying out of nowhere landing in front of the group as they where pushed into a circle by the surrounding drowned. Dream glared at the drowned as he backed into Mega and Tapl as the drowned drew closer reaching out there hands and spewing up water.

"Where's Paralysis?" Bad said not seeing Paralysis anywhere in the group even though he is the easiest to spot due to his height.

"Paralysis!" George yelled before recoiling as a drowned stabbed at him with a trident nicking his arm causing it to start bleeding.

Dream looked through the swarm of drowned and he became angered as smoke came from his mouth, the group noticed the smoke as it flew from Dream's mouth as right arm began to shift and become twisted before turning into what appeared to the group as a blade of flesh. Dream lashed out slashing his arm through the drowned clearing away through them.

"Go!" Dream yelled as he pointed his finger through the clearing getting the group to rush out as he followed behind raising a blood wall but it was much weaker as the crowd broke through it. Dream continued to raise blood wall after blood wall but they continue to break so he stopped as he and his group managed to get away before looking back as a spiral of green flames as all the drowned backed away from the fire. The fire only grew larger as oily tendrils came out of the flames dragging the drowned in. The group watched the fire brew higher and higher as a presence slowly limped towards the group from behind, Dream's right arm turned back to normal as he cracked his knuckles before hearing a twig crack behind him. A claw hand reached out as Dream turned around to spot Paralysis bloody and wounded. The group looked back at Paralysis before facing him. Dream noticed Paralysis wasn't healing as fast as he used too.

"Is everything alri-" Dream was cut off as Paralysis snarled at him.

"Watchful eyes, watchful eyes in the waters, eyes that glow red with burning hatred and blood thirst~" Paralysis hissed as his wounds closed up before opening up to be either mouths or eyes.

"What do you mean, you're getting a little cryptic buddy." Dream said before having his arm grabbed which caused the group to move forward ready to protect Dream from Paralysis.

Paralysis snarled at the group as his bared his teeth, "the guardians of the water, they watch us closely~" Paralysis hissed out snatching the orange spike from Dream's hands.

"The what?" Sapnap said but everyone's voices where cut off as the ground bursted up as a large creature came out of the ground. Some members of the group where flung into the water while the others landed on the sandy grounds by charred bodies.

The rock behemoth roared out muting out the sound of splashing in the water. Skeppy groaned before getting up as he looked at the rock behemoth in the eyes seeing them glow a bright purple but his focus targeted a collar on the behemoth. A6d sat up holding his head as sand fell from his hair and he looked at the rock beast before him and the others still on land. "This was a bad idea Bad!" A6d barked as he looked at Bad.

"Sorry! I didn't know!" Bad said as he got up to his shaking feet.

"Don't blame Bad, we all didn't know this was going to happen!" Techno said as his hoglins help him up as Endie roared at the rock behemoth.

"Where's the others!" Tapl called out not seeing George, Dream, Spifey, or Mega anywhere on land.

"Fuck! They're in the lake!" Sapnap said and he got up.

"Language!" Bad barked at Sapnap as his spade tail swayed slightly.

"Now's not the time for that Bad! We got a behemoth on our hands!" A6d yelled and he and the remaining others all faced the behemoth. The rock behemoth roared out once again as living facility members showed up armed and ready for a fight. A6d and most of the group hoped the others would show up on land very soon.

~~~~~~~

Blurry eyes, cloudy vision with bubbles passing by as fish scattered from the sinking man. The light above began to fade as silhouettes of other people sunk down as well unconscious. Dream saw lights around him, red lights that looked like eyes as they stared at him before glowing yellow and blue. Dream focused but he couldn't as a burning hot beam of energy torn the fabric of his hoodie. Dream saw some of the creatures eyes glowing green and turning on the others attacking them with beams of energy but it wasn't going to last long. Dream reached his hand out to a figure as it grabbed his hand pulling him back up but he could feel his lungs where free from water as an ebony black band formed around his wrist, Dream looked at the figure hoping it was Paralysis but he saw that it was Spifey. Spifey had quickly swam up towards the surface of the water with Dream before talking to him, but Dream spoke first as they surfaced.

"Where's George and Paralysis!" Dream said in a panic.

"Still underwater, I'm going for Mega, you go for George. Paralysis should be fine." Spifey said before diving back down.

Dream nodded and he dove back down underwater seeing these guardian creatures being attacked by something and Dream avoided it going for George. George seemed to suddenly sprung to life as a band appeared around his neck simply giving him the ability to breath underwater which a human should never be capable of doing. Dream grabbed George's arm and pulled him up and looking at him. Dream was going to say something but he decided against it not sure if they could speak underwater with these strange band like markings on them.

George pointed towards the surface before swimming towards it but a drowned swam up from behind biting into his leg pulling him back down, George kicked the drowned in the face as he held onto Dream's arm as the drowned let go in pain. Dream and George continued to swim up before having beams of energy fly past them as the guardians now targeted them.

Dream looked at the guardian in the eye seeing it open up into a mouth full of teeth until a figure came from the abyss biting the guardian getting them to all focus on it. The guardians all targeted the twisted figure as blood came off of it as it was missing an arm. Dream saw that it was Paralysis and George notice Paralysis bite into the guardian taking its blood before getting stabbed in the throat with an orange spike.

George tugged on Dream's arm pointing to the surface again trying to tell him to get moving before the guardians focused on them again, Dream nodded as the duo swam to the surface of the lake seeing what was happening on the shore. The rest of the group was in the midst of a battle with a rock behemoth and a group of facility staff. The group was weak and bleeding out as there blood mixed in with the sand. Spifey and Mega where on the shore but they where shot at and injured almost immediately by the facility members.

"What are we going to! They're dying, we have to save them!" George yelled at Dream.

"We'll be attacked as well George can you see that, you'll die as well." Dream said as he looked George in the eyes seeing something he didn't want go see, seeing sadness and life slowly slip away.

"I....Dream....." George said before clinging onto Dream for support, George felt weak and he was weak from fighting, from dealing with this chaos.

"George! Don't you dare fucking die on me!" Dream said as he held George up, it was hard to focus on staying a float and holding up your weak friend at the same time.

"Dream....I'm sorry." George spoke with a small tone as water dripped from his chin as it was mixed with tears as gunfire rang out on shore.

"George stay with me!" Dream said before looking up at the facility staff that was looking at them, Dream's eyes widened seeing all his friends limp and dead on the ground with bloody heads and bloody broken bodies, Dream looked at there companions seeing they where bloody and broken just like the others laying limp and life less on the sand.

Dream became angry and he screamed at the facility members on shore, "Fuck you! Fuck all of you! I'll fucking kill all of you!" Dream yelled before hearing a gunshot ring out as blood ran from his head as it streaked down his face dripping off his chin as it mixed with the water.

"No. No. Fuck you and your group of miserable mistakes." A smiling leader said as his face was hidden under a mask with an X on it as his dark brown hair rolled over his sharp brood shoulders as his vest swayed in the breeze as he held his arms behind his back. Two more leaders stood by his side as they smiled at Dream.

Dream stared at the three remaining leaders and facility staff as he stopped moving as he held an unconscious George in his arms taking him with underwater, Dream had no time to react but he listened to the voice in his head, letting himself sink down into the abyss just below watching the leaders fade from his line of sight letting the blood wrap around him and George.

"Well he went down more easily then expected." The long brown haired leader spoke as he lifted his mask up before taking out a cigar and lighting it as he stared out over the lake.

"Um, guys. The bodies are gone." A lower class facility members said as they tapped the leader on the back pointing at where the bodies where supposed to be.

"What are you-..... that son of a bitch, that Abomination was still alive." The leader bellowed as the cigar fell from his mouth onto the sand as he looked over at the big bold "fuck you" written in the sand as the corpses of Dream's team weren't there anymore.

"The abomination is adapting much more then we've expected it to." The lower class spoke before getting smacked on the back of the head as the leader snarled, "I'm just saying boss."

"The more it evolves the more fucked we are, Now we gotta search for them again! I'm getting sick of this cat and mouse game these freaks are pulling." The leader snapped and walked away followed by the other leaders and rock behemoth, the facility staff all cleared out of the are going back to plan again on how to get rid of this army.

~~~~~~~

The grass swayed in the wind as leaves above swayed back and forth as the stars shimmered overhead like glitter. Dream opened his eyes as his arm felt numb for some odd reason so Dream looked over to his side seeing George was laying on his arm with the phantoms laying around him. Dream noticed the bamd was off of George's neck which made Dream look at his wrist not seeing the ebony black band around it either. Dream looked past George seeing everybody was laying in the grass all recovered and healed, no blood, no lifeless bodies as everyone sides and chests moved with each breath they took.

"Paralysis?" Dream said under his breath looking around for the feral beast not seeing him anywhere, "where did you go?" Dream thought to himself careful drawing his arm out from under George's head. Dream got his arm free and he laid there feeling a pain in his head, but he remembered his was shot in the head by the pathetic facility leaders. Dream huffed before noticed someone else was using as a pillow as it felt extremely cold, "how did I not notice you" Dream said as he looked at Paralysis seeing he looked out of it and tired as his mask hung around his neck.

"You alright, Paralysis?" Dream said in a quiet concerned tone of voice not wanting to wake the others from their rest.

"Hmm?" Paralysis only responded as he worked on healing himself as he pulled an orange spike out from his throat and setting it beside him.

"I asked if you where alright, you look defended almost." Dream said feeling Paralysis moved slightly to get comfortable.

"Me? Oh~ I'm fine...." Paralysis hummed pulling free a spike that was buried deep into his wrist, "welcome back to the living~ hope you don't mind me here~" Paralysis cooed as he stabbed the spike into the ground before looking at Dream.

Dream stared at Paralysis trying to read his emotions but all he could see was how drained Paralysis was, "you must be extremely tired from this ordeal." Dream said.

Paralysis didn't respond as he looked away but he was still listening to Dream. Dream sighed "what did you even do to get us all here without being caught by the facility?" Dream asked reaching to touch the side of Paralysis' face.

Paralysis leaned his face into Dreams hand slightly purring but it was weak before speaking up, "opened several blood rifts, its very draining~ then I healed you, all of you, bring you all back to life which took the last bit of energy I have~ I'm just out of it as you can see~" Paralysis hummed still keeping his tired eyes off of Dream before he looked at Dream.

"Yeah, I can see that...but thank you, Paralysis. Saving our asses yet again." Dream said with a chuckle as Paralysis rolled his eyes.

"Of course~" Paralysis purred before looking back at the sleeping group.

"You should get some rest Paralysis, I think you're gonna need." Dream said moving his hand up to mess with Paralysis' hair.

Paralysis scoffed before speaking again "I found something good, it's just beyond this forest, it'll be a perfect place to settle down into." Paralysis said as he looked at Dream watching him take his hand away.

"What do you mean?" Dream asked as he propped him up on his elbows as he at Paralysis.

"I'll show you guys in the morning~" Paralysis spoke but he looked at Dream before looking away as Paralysis laid his head back down on Dream torso, "but you should sleep as well, I can sense that just as tired~" Paralysis hummed looking at Dream seeing him lay back down in the grass.

"Well yeah, trying to stay above water trying to hold up your dying friend can be tiresome." Dream said before laughing, "anyways, goodnight Paralysis."

"Way ahead of you~" Paralysis mumbled with a slight purr.

Dream looked at Paralysis before looking at the night sky over him. Dream huffed and closed his eyes going back to sleep wanting to forget this chaotic day ever happened, but luckly his friends where safe and back to life thanks to Paralysis. Dream and perhaps Paralysis will have a lot explaining to do by morning, but Paralysis also had his little discovery to show to the group by morning as well. The group slept peacefully with no danger in sight or even around them, the group was now safe from any pathetic facility members that tried defeating them, but the group only remained alive and victorious over the facility members and leaders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
3.4K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...
6.3K 221 10
(This is a angel x Demon thing) This is about dream getting married to George , but the problem is neither of them want to get married to each other...