Hidden Secrecy ✔

By Mystery205

Jennifer Hudson thought that her life was normal just like the others but she was wrong. There are hidden and... More

#Chapter 1: Whiskey equals to Danger?!
#Chapter 2: Where are you my lady luck?!
#Chapter 3: The wrath of the devil
#Chapter 4: Live or die backing out!
#Chapter 5: The worst choice
#Chapter 6: Back to My "Perfect" life
#Chapter 7: My death is on its way!
#Chapter 8: If the day could go any better...
#Chapter 9: If I die young...
#Chapter 10: Wow! Being shot freaking hurts!
#Chapter 11: Gosh He saw my butt!
#Chapter 12: Meeting the 'new' family
#Chapter 13: Please spirits spare me my life!
#Chapter 14: Am I dead?
#Chapter 15: Okay, what is seriously wrong with mum?
#Chapter 16 : As they say a picture would last longer.
#Chapter 17: Merely Pretence?
#Chapter 18: New Place, New life.
#Chapter 19: And somehow, I deserved all of these.
#Chapter 20: I hope things turn out right this time.
#Chapter 21: How could this be possible?!
#Chapter 22: Okay there goes my gentle and loving bro.
#Chapter 23: Looks like someone is in a better mood this time.
#Chapter 24: This is going to be a hell of a ride.
#Chapter 25: Damn my life!
#Chapter 27: Let's hope I will get there safely.
#Chapter 28: Why the hell did I ever exist?!
#Chapter 29: Trust someone
#Chapter 30: And you know it I fainted again.
#Chapter 31: I love you, Blake
#Chapter 32: I can't do anything.
#Chapter 33: I can no longer hurt anyone.
#Chapter 34: I'm at my limit.
#Chapter 35: I need you
#Chapter 36: I've made my decision
#Chapter 37: Can we start over?

#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!

106 2 0
By Mystery205

#Chapter 26(Jennifer's Pov)

I have been sitting in the car patiently for the past half an hour and yet Tyson is still not back. I sighed, feeling really bored. I swing my head from left to right, trying to entertain myself. I pushed my whole hair in front of me, covering my whole face, making me looked like a faceless ghost.

"AH!" Someone screamed in the car.

I jumped up hitting my head onto the headliner of the car. I winced and rubbed my head. I pushed back my hairs to my shoulders, back to their original place, to see who was the one that shouted, (like a girl) I might add. I bit my lip seeing Tyson, totally paled staring at me with fear etched on his face. He blinked once and stared at me again.

"BOO!" I shouted.

His eyes widened and he jumped, causing his head to hit the headliner of the car, similar to me earlier. I started giggling and held my stomach. His face was damn priceless. I mean who could have guessed that a grown, muscular man was actually frightened by a fake 'ghost'? I wiped the small tears at the corner of my eyes and looked at him. He clenched his jaw and put a hand to his chest, sighing.

"I forget that you were here." Tyson mumbled before glaring at me.

"Ya right! Daddy's boy! And chicken boy! Hahaha" I teased him before bursting into laughter once again.

"Jennifer, you better shut up or I will kick you out of my car and leave you here alone in this creepy place!" He threatened me.

I took a look out of the window and gulped. It's pretty late at night and me, here alone just doesn't go well. I never know when I would really encounter a 'real' ghost in that place. I shut my mouth and stared at Tyson with my puppy-looking eyes.

"You would never do that to me brother..." I said in a small voice.

"Shut up! Once more you open that mouth of yours; I will push you out of the car! Got it?" He bellowed before putting the keys and starting the engine.

"Yes, I understood brother." I replied in a fake, terrified voice.

"So zip up your mouth! I don't want to hear any word or sounds coming from you!" He hissed with his eyes full of fury.

I nodded and looked down on my lap. For some reason, I could truly feel the fear seeping in and my eyes were almost tearing. I didn't expect that by me pretending to be terrified would only encourage him to be really mad. I bit my tongue, stopping my sobs from being heard by him. My brother Tyson from before really doesn't exist anymore.

The way he threatened me just now, was really a promised and I could totally see him doing that to me. The old Tyson would never even yell or even raised his voice when talking to me. But this Tyson is not the same, instead the total opposite of the old Tyson. I thought that maybe by knowing him more would improve our sister-brother relationship but I was wrong. I shouldn't have interfered in this business of his.

The journey back home was silent. I could feel Tyson, glancing at me once in a while but I ignored him. I don't want to see those hatred and anger in his eyes. I leaned my head against the headrest and shut my eyes. I didn't even fall asleep for 10 minutes before I was shaken roughly on my shoulders.

"Wake up!" Tyson said before he went out of his car, slamming his door close.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. We've reached home. My door was being knocked loudly, startling me and made me more awake. I turned to the window and saw Dad standing there with his eyes full of worries. I opened the car door and step out of the car. Before I could even put my feet on the ground, I was engulfed tightly by dad.

"Oh My darling Jennifer! I thought you ran away or worst get kidnapped and probably killed!" Dad cried.

I was taken aback and millions of questions shoot into my head. Why would I get kidnapped? I run away from this home-freaking-palace? Why was he still awake till this late night, early morning? I pulled away softly from him and gave him a sheepish smile. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve. While he was doing that, I realized that his clothing was too fancy for him to be using at home.

I mean why would anyone use a suit and tie at home? Or to sleep?

"Big Daddy, the deal with that boy, King had- Oh shit!" Drake said before whispering terrified, looking at me.

"The deal? Was it from just now? You guys are in a freaking gang?!" I asked before exclaiming in disbelief.

"What are you talking about Jennifer?" Dad asked before laughing nervously.

Dad shoots a venomous glare to Drake. Drake flinched before paling, bowing while muttering a timid apology. Drake hurriedly scurried away into the house. I narrowed my eyes at Dad who was nervously looking everywhere, not even meeting my eyes.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, my voice shaking with anger.

"Are you not going to tell me?! I want the freaking truth! No more lies!" I cried in frustration.

"Jennifer darling please-" Dad pleaded before he was interrupted.

"Dad, she followed me, she saw everything. There's no point hiding anymore. She needs to know!" Tyson said lowly before hardening his voice towards the end.

"What are you guys actually hiding? Who are you both actually?!" I sobbed.

I couldn't handle being lied to anymore. After being badly treated by mum, I couldn't afford to lose any of them now. I need to know the truth. Even if the truth, would really hurt me. Dad rubbed the side of his forehead before letting out a painful sigh.

"I guess you're right Tyson." Dad muttered before turning his attention to me.

"Your brother and I are not who you think we are. It's been 5 years and everything has change. You're not supposedly to be even part of our life. But fate has changed it and now you're in our lives. Your brother and Dad, 5 years ago, were dead in a car accident." Dad said with his eyes blanked.

My heart felt like being pierced through by knives and my hands started shivering. It hurts to know that your own father and brother don't acknowledge their own and only family, me. I let out a sharp breath when the last sentence registers in my mind. Your brother and Dad, 5 years ago, were dead in a car accident.

"Wh-What a-are y-you talking about? Y-you're not making any sense..." I stammered, backing a few steps away from dad, whoever this person was now.

"You want the truth?" he asked with his eyes deadly serious.

I managed a weak nod. My heart was loudly hammering in me. My whole body felt numb. I felt fear and all kinds of negative emotions seeping through. If my real father and brother were dead 5 years ago, then who they hell are these two people in front of me? Why do they have the same face as my brother and dad?

"I'm Dexter Davina by day and Big Daddy by night. He is Patrick Davina by day and king by night." He introduced himself before pointing to Tyson in a deadly, grave voice.

Dexter Davina, Big daddy? Patrick Davina, king?! Am I freaking in a nightmare now?!

^^^^^^^

(Blake's Pov)

"Blake? What are you doing?" Jeremy asked as he entered the room, with a weird face.

"I'm stretching?" I said more like I asked.

"Hrm... okay..." He trailed.

He studied me with his eyes narrowed and titled his head trying to figure what I was hiding. I gave him an innocent smile and walked back to the bed. He sighed before his face hardened. He looked up at me with his eyes filled with hatred and animosity.

"Woah! What's with that look? Someone had taken Allison away from you?" I teased him, chuckling slightly.

"It's more like Jennifer happened." He muttered bitterly.

I sat up quickly ignoring the pain in my head. "Where?" I asked.

"Huh?" He scrunched up his eyebrows.

"You found her right?! Where?" I asked, irritated.

I already got up from my bed then dashed towards the wardrobe. I'm feeling so excited finally meeting her after like what 2 months?! I scanned through my shirts, trying to find the best to wear. I totally forget about the anger that was building up earlier when Jennifer is mentioned.

"I saw her by what I previously thought was a coincidence during the deal earlier." He replied in a grimed voice.

I froze in my spot, my hand stop midway in front of the Black polo-shirt. With that awkward form, I twisted and turned my whole body, facing him. His face held the same tight and grave looked when he found out about Patricia betrayal 3 years ago. He clenched his jaw and his hands now making firm fists, his knuckles turned white from the intensity.

"What do you exactly mean?" I spoke in monotone, dropping my hands.

"Blake, I fucking told you to never trust her!" He hollered back, not answering my question.

"Fuck Jeremy! I asked you! WHAT DO YOU EXACTLY MEAN?!!" I growled this time, couldn't control my anger.

"I saw her with King. King and his gang." He muttered lowly, looking straight into my eyes.

"King? As in Patrick Davina?" I asked as I felt dread building up within me.

"Yes the same and only King everybody know and afraid of." He sighed before shaking his head.

"I wanted to warn you damn it! But you have already hopelessly fallen for her. That's her plan! Trying to destroy this gang!" He shouted, messing his hair as he walked back and forth.

I shut my eyes closed, ignoring the stabbing feeling in my heart. I breathe in deeply through my nose. Jeremy would never lie to me. His eyes right now, showing me only the truth.

I never thought that I would end up becoming like Tyler. Falling for a fucking bitch! Falling for a fucking liar! She betrayed me! I thought she ran away because she felt guilty for my injuries and almost death! But no! She ran away for that King! And the worst of all, I couldn't win him. He's too powerful and the number one gang in this underworld gang!

My legs felt weak and they tumbled on their own. I tried to strengthen myself but I couldn't. I've never felt this hurt before. Not even Tanya. My heartbreak couldn't compare to the heartbreak when Tanya died. At the very least, Tanya never betrayed me.

"Blake! C'mon man! She's not worth it! You need to forget her. King is with her. There's no chance for you. I'm sorry; you just need to hear the fact." He muttered after dashing towards me, steadying me.

He patted my back and punched me on my shoulders. Probably hearing the commotion earlier, Tyler burst in through the door. Tyler took one look at me before put on his full-on glaring to Jeremy. He pushed Jeremy and grabbed him by his collared.

"What the fuck dude?! Blake wasn't even recovered! Couldn't you have told me first? What if you're wrong? Jennifer is not like that! She is not like that damn it!" Tyler yelled before his voice cracked close to a whisper.

"I saw it with my own eyes. She saw me and smiled! She then shamelessly flirted with king! She gave me a last glance before even going into the car! What do all this lead to?! She's hinting us that she managed to play us! Well you guys mostly. I never accepted her." Jeremy shook both of us, yelling before shrugging.

Tyler sighed and looked down. He let go of Jeremy's collar. He went over to me with red eyes. He gave me a weak strained smile.

"I'm sorry for you bro. I guess we're like twins. Similar things happening to us." He tried to joke, giving a short chuckle.

"Uh huh.... Minus the part that Patricia did it with a reason." I muttered, dampening the mood.

I shrugged and sighed before going out of the room. I slammed the door shut and went out of the house. I need to do something as a distraction. I smirked bitterly, dialling the only person I know that will willingly have fun with me.

"Hey Victoria?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"Blake? It's Vicky!" She gasped in excitement before whining.

"Ah darling, can I meet you? We can have some fun." I rolled my eyes before I said, smirking.

"Ah of course babe! My house?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure. Message me your address." I replied before hanging up.

I hate her but she's easy. She's been throwing herself on me since the day I came in that school. Remembering that school, made me thinking of Jennifer. I fisted my hands and blew out in frustration. I will not think of her. Victoria will make me forget her.

^^^^^^^

(Ethan Dashwood/ James Rift's Pov)

It's been 20 minutes since she went into the house. I tapped onto my steering wheel. Soon she will come out. I will be patient. Right true to my words, she went out of her house, dressed lovely with her short pants and t-shirt. I licked my lower lips and clacked my tongue. I went out of the car, discreetly jogging towards her.

I pull out the handkerchief that I have soaked in the chloroform and with one hand I grabbed her. I let her see my face before I use my other hand and firmly pressed the handkerchief to her mouth and nose. She struggled with fear ignited in her eyes before she was knocked out, unconscious. Her body limped against me.

I scanned everywhere trying to see if anyone saw, but the street was quiet. I shoved the handkerchief into my side pockets. I bend my knees slightly and put one of my hands under her legs and the other supporting her back. I carried her in my arms and smirked. I have one with me so one down. Another one to go.

I placed her on the backseat of the car. I looked at her once more before stroking her head gently. I closed the door and went to my driver seat. Before driving to my hideout, using her phone, I scroll till I found the number that I've been waiting to meet after a long time. I sent a quick message to her, using her phone.

'Jen, I miss you so badly! Let's meet up! I will be waiting in front of the Jay East library at 10pm.Wear something sexy!'

Reading my message that I had sent, I smirked evilly and laughed out. This is going to be great! Boss is going to be so delighted, getting two girls to play with at once! Lucky bastard! With that I drove off to my hideout.

^^^^^^^

Okay I've updated!*like finally!!* *Cool or what!* *Woah* okay okay!! hehehe I'm actually in a good mood so tada! @itspunkactually dun kill me after this chapter. I see you everyday at school.. ;)Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!Please VOTE and COMMENT. See ya again!*MUAW*

~Mystery205

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 306 42
Perhaps things would have turned out differently. Maybe I could have avoided what was to come. Maybe it's a game life wanted me to play, and there's...
14.9K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
290 83 39
Secrets bring silence, silence brings mysteries and any mystery must have someone to uncover it. ***** (Based in 2020) Brianna Thompson is a fourtee...
332 7 74
Everyone's scared of her, everyone whispers her name, the whole of Mayville knows her, the streets of Mayville fears her. She goes by the name PYTHON...