Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
Showing who's the alpha
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
the way i fuck him
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
i'm still falling for you
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

got my body so wet

4.1K 54 1
By pensiveprufrock

THIS BELONGS TO @fatal ON AO3

There's sweat cooling at the base of his neck, the lecture hall oddly warm despite the air conditioning blasting through the vents. Then again, there were some one hundred students swarmed in and Jungkook had always been susceptible to temperature changes. The alpha sitting next to him smells like incense, overpowering and spicy, burning at Jungkook's nose. He's not usually this sensitive but even his jeans feel rough against his skin, like cardboard rubbing against him.

Thankfully they only have twenty minutes left, and Jungkook can hopefully go home and take a shower, feeling sticky as he sinks down further in his seat. It's getting harder and harder to focus, his professor's words jumbling together as Jungkook's attention wanes.

"Shit," he mumbles, sucking in a breath, the taste of sandalwood and rose washing over his mouth. He rubs at the back of his neck, skin itchy, a flush crawling up his chest. His mouth's gone dry, and when he shifts his legs apart, it clicks.

Fuck.

Suddenly, the alpha next to him doesn't look so disinterested, and Jungkook squeezes his legs closed, dragging his bag into his lap, purposefully avoiding the alpha's eyes. He almost always picked aisle seats and he's never been quite so thankful, shoving his things into his bag before rushing out of the lecture.

By the time he gets out of the lecture hall, his cock's hard and Jungkook's skin is burning, clothes too thick in the late spring weather. He rushes out into the afternoon's cool, only to find that it offers no relief. Shit, shit, shit.

He hasn't gone through a heat in nearly four years, not since they started. Back then, Jungkook had spent days cooped up in his room, heat lasting five painful days. Jungkook's parents had, thankfully, put him on suppressants since he was sixteen, but Jungkook, short on cash had bought this month's suppressants at a lower dosage, thinking he'd be fine.

"Fuck," Jungkook curses, eyeing the crowd of people at the bus stop warily. Getting home on foot would take too long, and there's an angry fire burning in his gut, ready to consume him whole. He takes the risk, gets on the bus, sitting right by the bus driver, exit clear. Fear swells inside him, eyes downcast as Jungkook watches people walk past him. Maybe they can't smell it, Jungkook tells himself.

Twenty minutes later, Jungkook is stumbling off the bus, slick wetness already between his thighs, lungs heavy. His head feels light-headed, a want like nothing he's ever felt devouring him. Jungkook's cursing under his breath, fists clenched as he makes it to his apartment, praying that Jimin's already left for his class.

The place is empty, and Jungkook would sigh with relief, but the feeling doesn't come. His skin itches, ache settling between his hips, clothes too much. By the time he gets to his room, he's in nothing but his underwear, clothes chucked into a corner as he locks the door behind him. Flicking the fan he's kept in the corner all winter on, Jungkook collapses onto his bed, hissing as he makes contact with the rough cotton.

His scent is overpowering in his room, burnt caramel giving away to sharp cinnamon, and Jungkook's never felt so desperate to feel a cock up his ass, an alpha's knot filling him up. There's slick running down his thighs, underwear soaking up, and Jungkook's got his palm pressed to his cock, gasping. He can't even think of a time he's been so aroused, not even on those rare occasions when Jungkook, horny and stressed, let an alpha take him home.

"Fuck," he hisses, pushing his underwear down, the fabric brushing over his cock painfully. His skin's flushed, cock hard and leaking precum. Jungkook's taking himself into his hand, thumb pressing into the slit, a delirious mindlessness settling in. It sends a shudder down his spine, guttural moan slipping out and it was never this bad. His heats were never this bad, didn't just knock him out like this.

Heats were easier to bare when he didn't touch himself, didn't let himself come, shorter, too, he remembers. There'd been one week he'd spent trapped in his room, cock rubbed raw and still unsatisfied. His parents had gotten him the suppressants after that round, and Jungkook had been mostly grateful.

He'd heard about the side effects as much as any other omega. Lowered fertility, heats that could land you in the hospital, body temperature rising too high. He's gritting his teeth, turning to press his face into his pillow and his hand is moving on it's own, wrist flicking on the upstroke, control completely shot. Jungkook's moaning, voice pitched so high as he pushes two fingers into himself but he's always had small hands, the angle awkward. It's not enough and Jungkook's growling in frustration, jerking himself off furiously until he can feel the coil in his gut, balls tightening and he's so close. So close, orgasm washing over him quickly, completely unsatisfying.

He's panting, can taste sweat when he licks his mouth, rolling over to lie on his back. There's a mess of cum on his belly, and his cock's still hard, but Jungkook can't even touch it, fingers wet with his own slick. Wiping them on his sheets, Jungkook rubs at his eyes, lip caught between his teeth. His options are limited and while he's lucky that his apartment's on an omega only floor, Jimin would eventually come home and Jungkook couldn't very well be moaning and whining until his heat ended. He didn't think he still had any embarrassment left in him, but it settles over him, cheeks burning.

Stumbling off the bed, Jungkook grabs a handful of tissues off his desk, wiping cum off himself, dirty tissues dropped into his waste bin. He manages to make it to his closet, reaching for a shoebox he kept on the shelf but freezes when he catches the scent. Bergamot washed over by rain, something earthy and comforting and Jungkook feels wetness pool out of him, groaning. The sweater's on the floor of his closet, shoved there by Jungkook after he'd nearly jerked off inhaling it in.

Today he has no self-restraint, snatching it off the ground and immediately bringing it to his nose. It smells just like Taehyung, scent somewhat faded but Jungkook's cock twitches as he falls back onto his bed. Heat prickles over his skin, a hot flush burning down the back of his neck and he can't do this, he really can't. Taehyung probably doesn't even like him, and there's no way Jungkook's going to be able to look him in the eye after this.

He's got his head buried in the sweater, every inhale has him shuddering, little whimpers escaping him as he remembers Taehyung draping it over him, Jungkook under-dressed for the weather. Of all the alphas Jungkook had ever met, Taehyung had swept him off his feet, always so careful with Jungkook's boundaries, mindful of his space, respectful. Jungkook had pretty much given up on the idea of ever meeting an alpha who wasn't arrogant and insufferable.

Groaning, Jungkook shoves the sweater aside, curling up in on himself as he reasons that he can't jerk off while smelling Taehyung's sweater. Wouldn't that be creepy? How was he going to give the sweater back? He's supposed to see Taehyung this weekend for help on his upcoming accounting exam.

A wave of heat boils through him, cock aching between his legs, and he has half a mind to crawl into the bathtub and just sit under the spray of an icy cold shower. This wasn't going to work, he needed an alpha, or at least he needed to be locked up somewhere so he wouldn't go begging just about anyone to fuck him.

Suppressing a frustrated growl, Jungkook forces himself up, heading for the kitchen for an ice pack, the shower idea sounding more appealing by the second. If he could hold off the heat for a couple of hours, he could check himself into a hospital or something. He has the ice pack pressed to his forehead when he hears his ringtone, catchy tune of Female President filling the silence in the apartment.

Jungkook rushes over to his bag, left by the front door and digs through it to get to his phone, freezing when he sees who it is. Taehyung.

For a split second he thinks of just turning his phone off, missing the call entirely but the heat has him ignoring every logical thought, and pressing answer. Jungkook's eyes widen, cursing under his breath as he presses the phone to his ear, suddenly very aware of just how naked he is.

"Jungkook? Hello?" Taehyung says, and Jungkook doesn't hold back the little whimper that escapes him as well as he wants to, biting down hard on his bottom lip. "Jungkook?"

"H-hi," Jungkook manages, grabbing his bag and padding back to his room. There's slick running half-way down his thigh and it makes Jungkook grimace, nose scrunching up.

"Hey," Taehyung greets, sounding happy and maybe Jungkook's just hearing that because he wants to. Taehyung's voice is so deep, naturally husky and it has Jungkook sliding down the length of his door, ass clenching. "Did I call at a bad time?"

Jungkook wants to laugh, but he doesn't, swallowing down the way his body sings to the tune of Taehyung's voice. "N-no, I'm just at home."

Silence meets him before Taehyung clears his throat, "How're you doing? You had class today, yeah?"

"Um, y-yeah," Jungkook answers, trying to regulate his breathing, stubbornly ignoring the way his body seems ablaze at the mere sound of Taehyung's voice. He can't help but think about Taehyung being here, with him, pressing him into his mattress as he fucks him and he has to bite down on his lip so hard he can taste blood. He's breathless when he adds, "Everything's good. How're you, h-hyung?"

"I'm good, had a paper due today," Taehyung answers, and Jungkook's hardly listening, thoughts wandering to Taehyung's mouth, plush lips against Jungkook's own, around his cock. He wishes he could feel Taehyung inside of him, feel the swell of his knot, cum painting his insides white and he's so preoccupied he doesn't catch whatever Taehyung says, guilt swarming him.

"I'm sorry, hyung, I, I didn't, ah, catch that," Jungkook says, squeezing around the base of his cock, and god, what is he doing? He should never have taken the fucking call. His breathing's too irregular, loud but not loud enough to drown out the thrum of his heartbeat.

"I was just saying, are we -- Are you okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, and Jungkook can fucking imagine the little furrow between his brows, the way he'd look just at Jungkook, attention focused. He can't help the whimper he lets out, fresh wave of heat washing over him, slick dripping out of him.

"Y-yeah! Of course, hyung," Jungkook answers, too quickly but he's not in control of himself, desperation taking over. He wants Taehyung to fuck him senseless, wants him to pound his cock into Jungkook until he's sobbing profanities and Taehyung's name and nothing else.

 "Are you sure? You sound kind of off," Taehyung presses, worry evident in his voice and Jungkook hates it, hates the way he melts at the thought of Taehyung's concern.

"I'm," Jungkook starts, mouth dry, chest heavy, thumb pressing into the slit of his cock, gasping, "I'm fine."

"Jungkook," Taehyung says, voice quieter, more serious. Jungkook can't help the groan, fisting his cock and he's so gone, so hard and wet and hot for Taehyung. "Jungkook, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, hyung," Jungkook exhales, practically panting and a part of him knows that there's no way Taehyung doesn't know by now, he's too smart, has probably dated omegas before. The thought has a ferocious jealousy clench around his heart, teeth gritting as he wills himself to stop.

But the way his name sounds on Taehyung's lips is delicious, it's everything Jungkook wants to hear, wants pressed into his skin as Taehyung fucks him. Like Sisyphus, he's losing an uphill battle.

"Jungkook, please, you can tell me," and it sounds more like Taehyung wants confirmation. Jungkook's squeezing his eyes shut, feeling miserable and over-heated.

"I," Jungkook starts, tongue dragging over his bottom lip. He can feel the sting of tears at the corners of his eyes, and Taehyung probably thinks he's disgusting. "I was on s-suppressants."

Taehyung lets out a shaky breath but he doesn't say anything and Jungkook swallows, holding back tears. He hates him, Jungkook's sure. It's not like Taehyung liked him, and Jungkook just wishes he hadn't cheeped out on his suppressants.

"The, my doctor told me," Jungkook's shaking, tremble settling into his limbs as he explains and it's awful, this is all so fucking awful. He just wants to cry. "He told me that my, my dosage had increased b-but I didn't, money's really tight and I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry, I s-shouldn't have answered."

He's crying, hiccups interrupting his words, and his body is still coiled up so tight, still so desperate and ready. It's overwhelming, everything jumbled up inside of Jungkook; he's confused and heart-broken and horny beyond imagination.

Jungkook doesn't even want to hear Taehyung's response, tells him as much. "I'm, I'm gonna hang up. I'm sorry, hyung. You probably h-hate me now."

"Hey, hey, Jungkook, no. I do not hate you," Taehyung rushes, and Jungkook's not even sure he believes him but there's something in his voice that has him pausing. "Please don't hang up."

Jungkook says nothing, sniffling over the phone, wiping away hot tears as quickly as he can. He feels so stupid.

Taehyung swallows, "Do you, I mean, I could --"

"W-what?" Jungkook gapes, realization sinking into him quicker than he expects and his stomach twists at the thought, hope bubbling up too quick.

"Do you, do you want me to help?" Taehyung offers, and this time he sounds less uncertain, but Jungkook's gut wrenches. Biting down on his lip, Jungkook reasons that Taehyung couldn't possibly be offering to sleep with them, that's just what Jungkook's lust addled mind wants.

"I, I think I'll be okay. I mean, I can," Jungkook swallows, "I can just call an ambulance, you don't have to take me to the hospital. Thank you for --"

But Jungkook's cut off by Taehyung, tone commanding in a way Jungkook's never heard before, the hairs on the back of his neck rising. "Jungkook, that's not what I mean."

"I'm sorry," Jungkook squeaks, the apology coming forward without any thought and Taehyung sounds so sure, Jungkook's cock twitching, still painfully hard. He's starting to feel hazy, burnt up, the wetness between his thighs uncomfortable.

"Ssh, you did nothing wrong," Taehyung soothes, and he's softer now, sweeter but there's still something in his tone that has Jungkook forgetting everything else, eager to hang off his every word. It hits him, involuntary moan escaping him. Taehyung was using his alpha tone. He'd never done that before, ever. "I'm saying, I can come over if you want me to. I want to."

Jungkook's heart thuds to a stop, tears welling up in his eyes again, and he's trembling when he responds. "You, you can't. Alphas aren't allowed on my floor."

"Shit," Taehyung curses, and Jungkook's crawling across the floor to Taehyung's sweater, bergamot a welcome comfort. He can't quite believe what Taehyung's offering, heart racing wildly in his chest. "I can come pick you up? If that's okay with you."

He buries his nose into the sweater, inhaling Taehyung's scent, head hitting the back of his bed, phone still pressed to his ear. Jungkook wets his lips, throat tight, body still burning and burning and burning. "Is that, is that okay?"

 "Yeah," Taehyung breathes. "I'll text you when I get to your place."

"Okay," Jungkook replies, and it's not until he's listening to the dial tone that it sinks in. Taehyung wants him.

It takes him a good ten minutes to haul himself up, wiping slick from between his thighs before slipping into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, disliking the way they both feel against his skin. He stares at the sweater for a good minute before pulling it on, too, cheeks flushing at his audacity.

He goes to the bathroom, splashing cold water against his face, through his hair as he tries to cool off, phone set next to him. Taehyung lives about half an hour away from him, he knows because he's timed it while heading back from Taehyung's after studying. The wait feels like it's going to kill him, and Jungkook can't stop thinking about how Taehyung's skin will taste, how thick his cock will be, how his knot will stretch him out.

"Fuck," he mutters, glancing at the time on his phone before realizing he should tell Jimin he's not going to be at home. He sends a short text, not quite explaining anything, embarrassment getting the better of him. Jimin had gone off suppressants a year ago, after meeting Yoongi and he'd never just unexpectedly gone into heat, at least not to Jungkook's knowledge. Maybe he'd had a similar experience, they'd never talked about it and Jungkook honestly couldn't blame him.

His phone buzzes, just as Jungkook's taken a pack of frozen peas out of the freezer and pressed it to his neck. Scrambling to get it, Jungkook reads the message quickly, I'm almost there.

Jungkook's body pulsates, as if struck like a drum, reverberations trembling out of him. His hands shake as he grabs the keys to the apartment, shoving his phone into his sweats and he probably shouldn't leave just yet but he has nothing left of his patience, nearly running to the elevator. By the time he gets downstairs, he's got a sheen of sweat glistening against his skin, foyer's air conditioning cooler than his own apartment's.

A couple walks past him in the foyer, Jungkook shrinking back as he stares out of the front doors, avoiding making any eye contact. Taehyung's scent isn't going to be enough to ward off a pushy alpha, and Jungkook knows that but he pulls the sweater tighter around himself, willing Taehyung to come faster.

His wish comes true when his phone vibrates again, a taxi pulling up outside of Jungkook's apartment. Taehyung steps out, spotting Jungkook immediately and Jungkook's knees feel like they might give out from under him, slick dripping out of him at the sight of him. He's never wanted an alpha to own him as much as he wants Taehyung, the feeling so overwhelming it has Jungkook reeling.

But then he's rushing forward, Taehyung nearly at the apartment's front doors and Jungkook's lost all self-control, desire drowning everything else out as he throws himself at Taehyung, face pressed into the crook of Taehyung's neck. His scent is a hundred times stronger, warm and relaxing. Jungkook's sighing into it, body melting in Taehyung's hold.

"Hey," Taehyung greets, voice soft in Jungkook's ear and it sends a shiver down his spine, nerves twisting into bundles as he realizes what he's doing.

"H-hey," Jungkook replies, about to pull back when Taehyung leans in to scent him, nose nuzzling just behind Jungkook's ear. His gut swoops, little whimper escaping him as Taehyung's hand soothes down the curve of his back, settling right above his ass.

"You're wearing my sweater," Taehyung comments, pulling away just enough so that he can take in Jungkook's appearance, fingers brushing over the hem of the sweater, touching Jungkook's skin so fleetingly it's entirely unfair.

"Smells like you," Jungkook responds, focus fixed on Taehyung's mouth and he's wondered a thousand times what Taehyung must taste like, if he'll wash over Jungkook's tongue like earl grey tea or settle like rain drops against Jungkook's skin.

"I never got to keep anything of yours," Taehyung accuses, pouting, but there's humor in his voice, and Jungkook's sinking, anchored down by his want, lust pulling him further down into the depths of his desire.

"You can keep me," he breathes, voice thick with want. Jungkook finally meets Taehyung's gaze, and his usually well-kept hair is disheveled, falling down into his eyes in messy waves. Jungkook bites down on his lip.

"Shit," Taehyung exhales, thumb tracing over the jut of Jungkook's jaw. "We'll taxi it to my place, yeah?"

Jungkook nods, appreciates that Taehyung lets Jungkook suck in another deep inhale of his scent as he pulls him toward the waiting car. He gets the back door open, ushering Jungkook to take a seat when the taxi driver tells them to stop.

"He's in heat!" the taxi driver spits, and Jungkook can tell he's a beta, his scent neither overwhelming nor overpowering. "He'll stink my car up, no way am I giving you a ride. Besides, smelling like that, he's just asking for it."

Taehyung's growl is ferocious, loud enough that people walking past them start to slow down as they stare at whatever's happening. He's snarling as he reaches into the taxi, rage radiating off of him, nearly suffocating as it swarms over Jungkook. "What the fuck did you just say, you piece of fucking shit?"

"Taehyung," Jungkook gasps, putting himself bodily in the way so Taehyung can't actually punch the driver out. He's shoving Taehyung away, hands flat against the firmness of Taehyung's chest as he attempts to push him away. "Taehyung, please, it's fine. Hyung, listen to me! It's fine!"

"He can't fucking talk about you like that!" Taehyung fumes, livid beyond anything Jungkook's ever seen and Jungkook doesn't have the strength to push him away, struggling to hold him at bay. "You fucker, get the fuck out here and try to say that again!"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screams, anxious and helpless, people starting to stop as they watch the scene unfold. Jungkook does the only thing that comes to mind, fingers clutching Taehyung's shirt to yank him down, Jungkook's mouth colliding with Taehyung's and its teeth clacking, mostly painful, a bruising kiss, nothing like what Jungkook had imagined their first to be like.

Taehyung's completely taken aback, nearly staggering back and Jungkook presses forward, gets him to take a step back, fury still evident as he seethes in Jungkook's hold. He doesn't let go, head tilting to accommodate Taehyung, mouth slipping open as Taehyung's hand fists into Jungkook's hair, painfully hard. It's like being devoured, like Taehyung wants to swallow him whole, and Jungkook's ready, oh god, he's ready, blood rushing to his head, the wetness dripping out of him scenting the air around him.

"Hyung," Jungkook gasps, "hyung, I -- " And Jungkook regrets saying anything immediately, Taehyung forcibly pulling away, pupils dilated, a pink flush tinging his cheeks.

"Fuck, we can't, not here," Taehyung pants, just as breathless and Jungkook lets out a sob, feeling like he's been thrown into a furnace. He's rubbing a hand over his face and Jungkook can hear the taxi driver saying something but he doesn't care, slamming the open door shut. The taxi shoots away in the next second, Jungkook wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist as he tries to will his arousal to something manageable again. His heat's having none of it and he wouldn't be standing if Taehyung didn't have his arms wrapped around Jungkook.

"Can we just, we'll take the subway," Jungkook suggests, the rage seemingly drained out of Taehyung as he clues back into their current situation. The group of people around them seem to have moved along, and it eases Jungkook's nerves a little.

"That's too dangerous," Taehyung rejects, shaking his head but he's got a hand curled around Jungkook's neck, the other rubbing up and down Jungkook's back.

"You'll be with me, it'll be okay. I took the bus from campus, nothing happened," Jungkook tells him and Taehyung goes rigid in his hold again. He leans back, hands on Jungkook's shoulders as he shoots him an incredulous look.

"You went into heat on campus?" Taehyung exclaims disbelievingly and Jungkook flushes, eyes dropping from Taehyung's

"It's not like I could control it," he huffs, irritated but ashamed, lip caught between his teeth and god he just wants Taehyung to fuck him already.

"I'm, of course you couldn't control it. I'm sorry, that came out wrong," Taehyung apologizes, wrapping Jungkook up in a hug once again. "I meant it was dangerous for you to come back here."

"What else was I supposed to do?" Jungkook mumbles, unable to keep himself from nuzzling into Taehyung. He wonders if Taehyung's scent is all over him yet, if everyone can tell he's taken.

"Call me," Taehyung answers, fingers carding through his hair. "We'll take the subway but you have to promise to stay close."

Jungkook snorts, willing himself to not just sink his teeth into Taehyung's exposed collarbone. "I really don't think me not staying close is going to be a problem."

Taehyung laughs, pulling away. He lets a hand slide down Jungkook's arm before lacing their fingers together, dimpled smile making Jungkook's stomach twist painfully. "Good."

Jungkook swallows, lets Taehyung pull him in the direction of the nearest subway station, a good ten minutes from Jungkook's place. It's busier now, Jungkook's apartment on one of the main roads and he has to keep a step behind Taehyung, taking cover in Taehyung's shadow. Fear prickles under his skin, the way some of the passerby look at Jungkook tells him they know.

The subway's crowded when they make it down the stairs, Taehyung shifting Jungkook until he's right in front of him as they get to one of the turnstiles.

"I don't have my metro pass," Jungkook panics, turning to face Taehyung as it swells up inside of him, the presence of so many people around him suddenly too frightening. Taehyung's hushing Jungkook immediately, petting his hair.

"It's okay, I have change, baby," Taehyung soothes, arm wrapped around Jungkook's waist. "Just focus on me, yeah? Can you do that for me, sunshine?"

Jungkook relaxes at the softness of his voice, Taehyung's scent wrapping up around him protectively. "Y-yeah."

"Good boy," Taehyung murmurs, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's temple as he flashes his metro card to the transit worker stationed by the turnstile. He buys a ticket for Jungkook, and then they're both through, Jungkook a lot less anxious.

By the time they pile into the subway, Jungkook's too focused on how hot he feels, burning up from the inside out, Taehyung guiding him into a corner until he's trapped between Taehyung's chest and the train's doors. Jungkook uses this as an excuse to lean against Taehyung, his cock aching under the pressure of his sweatpants' waistband. Taehyung's scent doesn't offer the same relief it did earlier, serving only to rile him up more, and god why weren't they fucking yet?

Taehyung's got an arm wrapped around his waist, hand gripping Jungkook's hip tightly to keep him from rutting against Taehyung right there. Jungkook, annoyed, nips at Taehyung's skin, pulling the neckline of his shirt down so he can suck on Taehyung's collarbones.

"Jungkook," Taehyung warns, shifting so that he can put himself between Jungkook and a guy standing particularly close to them. Jungkook struggles to pull away, breathing against the teeth marks he's left against Taehyung's skin. Something possessive curls in his gut, has him leaning back in, biting down harder until he can hear Taehyung growl against him, nails digging into Jungkook's hipbone.

"Sorry," Jungkook murmurs, licking at the mark, Taehyung's skin salty with sweat, scent musky. "Just want you so much."

"Fuck, you're not making this easy, are you?" Taehyung heaves, pressing Jungkook back into the door, kissing him roughly, tongue sweeping over Jungkook's lip and it has him shuddering, nearly moaning. There's a tremble under his skin, heat curling up like a fire hot coal in his belly, and Jungkook could come just from this, Taehyung's mouth slick and hot.

The subway train jostles, Taehyung thudding into Jungkook, forcing them to break apart. Jungkook's cock rubs against Taehyung's thigh, Jungkook whining at the friction, too loud. The guy behind Taehyung gives him a predatory look and gets a snarl from Taehyung for his trouble, heat flaring in Jungkook's belly at the protectiveness, agonizing. Slick pools out of him in a fresh wave, and he's pretty sure he's going to soak through his sweats soon.

Jungkook can't help himself, rutting against the friction and the sharpness of his scent, caramel and cinnamon, floods the compartment, heady. Taehyung twists his hand into Jungkook's hair, holding him still as he hisses into his ear. "If you don't fucking behave, I'll leave you hanging just like this. Do you want that, baby? Want me to put a cock ring over that pretty little dick of yours as I fuck you?"

"N-no, no please, hyung," Jungkook gasps, unable to ignore the way Taehyung's tone has him trembling, desperation for Taehyung's approval consuming him. "I'll be good, hyung, please."

"Good boy," Taehyung whispers, approval evident as his hold in Jungkook's hair loosens. Jungkook has no idea how much farther they have left until Taehyung's stop but as the train doors open, Taehyung's squeezing Jungkook out of the packed compartment and onto a mostly empty platform. He rushes them out of the station, and onto a bus, Jungkook tight against him. Jungkook's starting to feel woozy, ache settling in his bones as his heat draws out and he's positive if he'd tried to hole himself up in his room, he'd have ended up in the hospital instead. He's grateful to Taehyung, arms wrapping around him as Jungkook rests bodily against him.

"You're doing so well, Jungkook," Taehyung tells him, rubbing his hand up and down Jungkook's spine and it's nice but Jungkook's clothes feel awful and he wants to be naked, wants this to be over. "We're almost there."

Everything feels like a blur after that, Taehyung helping Jungkook off the bus, and he's not sure how he's managed the walk to Taehyung's apartment but he's whining and begging Taehyung to fuck him as they get into the elevator, desperation getting the better of him.

"Please, please hyung, I'm, it hurts hyung, you said, you said ah, please," Jungkook cries, rutting against Taehyung any way he can, so close, if only Taehyung would touch him.

"Fuck, Jungkook, we're almost there, I promise. You, fuck," Taehyung curses, shoving Jungkook up against the elevator wall to get him to keep still. He has his face pressed into Jungkook's hair and Jungkook can definitely feel Taehyung's cock against his waist. He's hard. "You're driving me fucking crazy."

Jungkook whines in return, writhing against Taehyung, getting on his tip toes as he tries to bury his nose into Taehyung's neck again, breathing in bergamot and petrichor, earthy and cool. The elevator doors slide open and Taehyung's hoisting Jungkook up, Jungkook's legs wrapping around Taehyung's waist as he carries him to his apartment. Shameless, Jungkook rolls his hips against Taehyung, catches the groan that escapes Taehyung's lips, the tight furrow between his brows as he glares at Jungkook.

"Didn't think you'd want me this much," Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear. He's unlocking his apartment door, carrying Jungkook inside and it smells entirely of Taehyung, slick dripping out of Jungkook as he inhales, biting on Taehyung's earlobe.

"Always wanted you," Jungkook tells him, words sticking to his throat, heavier and heavier but then Taehyung's slamming him into the back of the door, hand squeezing Jungkook's ass, fingers digging between his cheeks.

"Yeah?" Taehyung asks, mouth hovering over Jungkook's and Jungkook just wants them to kiss already but it's as if Taehyung's presence alone is pinning him to the door, body out of his control.

"Y-yeah," Jungkook swallows, eyes fixed on Taehyung's mouth, arms wrapped tightly around Taehyung's neck. He moans as he feels Taehyung's fingers press against his hole, his wetness soaking through the cotton of his sweats.

"Can't fucking believe you're so wet," Taehyung breathes, kissing the corner of Jungkook's mouth. "For me, yeah, baby? Want me to fuck that tight little ass of yours?"

"Yes, please hyung," Jungkook pants, and he's well beyond the point of begging, just wants cock up his ass, fucked senseless.

"You smell so fucking good," Taehyung exhales, kissing Jungkook agonizingly slow, tongue ghosting over Jungkook's bottom lip, tracing his philtrum, Jungkook's mouth falls open on its own. Taehyung sucks in his upper lip, tongue dragging against Jungkook's, and he can feel the tension in Taehyung's shoulders, the self-restraint. They're pressed up so tightly against each other, Jungkook's hips rolling against Taehyung's belly, cock painfully hard. "Wanna eat you up."

"Then eat me up," Jungkook gasps, Taehyung rocking forward into him, the friction against his cock delicious. He can feel the hardness of Taehyung's cock against his body, and Jungkook can't help but notice how big it feels, shuddering at the thought of it fucking him open.

"You getting this desperate all for me?" Taehyung chuckles, smirking and maybe Jungkook would be annoyed at another time, rolling his eyes at Taehyung's smug confidence but it's not exactly a lie. Jungkook ruts against him, sucks on Taehyung's plush lips, desperation focusing his attention on the ache in his balls, the tight coil of heat in his belly.

Taehyung doesn't seem to want to move away from the door, and Jungkook lets out a growl of frustration, hand fisting into Taehyung's hair, voice hitching when Taehyung kneads his ass in retaliation. "Hyung, you're so, ah, u-unfair."

"Am I?" Taehyung murmurs, mouth sucking hickies against Jungkook's neck, and he just wants to come, wants Taehyung to stop teasing him. Instead, Taehyung bites down against the curve of Jungkook's neck, tongue lapping at the bruise, his hips grinding into Jungkook harder and Jungkook's so fucking close. "I just love seeing you so desperate for my cock, makes you look even prettier."

"Hyung," Jungkook whines, keening as Taehyung slips his hand down Jungkook's sweats, fingers slipping between his ass cheeks, sliding through the slick until he's rubbing at Jungkook's entrance. Jungkook loses it, clenching around Taehyung, body going rigid as his head falls back against the door, balls tightening up and his orgasm rips through him, cum soiling his sweats, sticky and uncomfortable. Jungkook goes limp in Taehyung's hold, panting against the door and his cock's still not fucking soft, but the haze in his mind settles a little.

"Did you like that, baby?" Taehyung asks, murmuring, pushes them away from the wall. He's still got his hand squeezed between Jungkook's ass, the pressure against his entrance driving Jungkook crazy. "I've thought about making you come so many times, thought about your fucking ass sucking my cock right in."

Jungkook groans, face digging into Taehyung's neck because he can't even look at Taehyung right now, every word burning his skin red hot, his scent muskier and stronger. Taehyung just noses along Jungkook's jaw, breath ghosting over Jungkook's ear as Taehyung carries him to his bed.

"You made me wait for so long," Taehyung tells him, and Jungkook's overheated and horny, but the words sink through him, anchoring him down.

"W-what?"

Taehyung sets Jungkook down on his bed carefully, standing above Jungkook, hand carding through Jungkook's hair until it fists into the strands in the back. There's a predatory look in his eyes, completely ravenous, mouth swollen and pink, his dimple peaking out. He looms over Jungkook, seemingly getting bigger and bigger as Jungkook waits, always feeling so small in Taehyung's presence. He loves it, even as it raises goosebumps along his arms, Taehyung tracing the shape of Jungkook's mouth, the sharp cut of his jaw.

"I could always smell how much you wanted me, Jungkook," Taehyung explains, slowly, watches as Jungkook flushes. "Tell me, baby, did you ever get yourself off thinking about me?" Taehyung's smirk widens when Jungkook lets out a stifled whimper, nearly squeezing his eyes shut.

"You did, huh, baby?" Taehyung breathes, and he's pushing Jungkook down onto the bed roughly, peeling Jungkook's sweats right off. "Kept my sweater so you could think about me fucking you, yeah? And you didn't even wear underwear, tsk, tsk."

Jungkook whines, embarrassment choking him up, but Taehyung's stripping out of his shirt, muscles lean and taut. He swallows, hating that he was still in his own clothes. The itch from before isn't as intense but he's still uncomfortably warm, wanting to rid himself of every offending article of clothing. Except he can't tear his eyes away from Taehyung, the alpha tugging his jeans off, briefs still on, the outline of his cock huge and Jungkook's eyes widen, mouthwatering.

"Come here," Taehyung instructs and Jungkook lifts off the bed, lets Taehyung tug the sweater and his t-shirt off in one go, sighing in relief. Taehyung drags a hand down his neck, fingers dancing along Jungkook's shoulders. "You're so pretty, baby. Just gorgeous, and that mouth of yours, fuck."

Jungkook squirms at the praise, eyelashes fluttering as he looks down, but Taehyung pulls his chin up, tutting. "Eyes on me, Jungkook. Aren't you gonna let hyung see how pretty you are?"

"I'm not," Jungkook starts, feels wetter and wetter, the delirious need from earlier pumping through his veins again. "Not that pretty."

Taehyung purses his lips, presses Jungkook back down against the bed as he settles over Jungkook, knees on either side of Jungkook's hips. He smooths a hand up Jungkook's torso, thumb rubbing over Jungkook's nipple deliberately and it has Jungkook shivering. "Who said that?"

Jungkook doesn't have a response to that, uneasy discomfort settling in his gut, and he wants to look away from Taehyung but he can't, not when Taehyung's looking at him with so much tenderness. The downward turn of his mouth has Jungkook feeling guilty, but Taehyung doesn't push him for a response, littering kisses all over Jungkook's quivering belly, teeth scraping skin as he bites down.

"Every inch of you is gorgeous, baby," Taehyung tells him, sucking against a bite he's left just under Jungkook's belly button, the sensation sends electricity shooting down the base of his spine, skin tingling.

"You're so thick, just right. And these arms," Taehyung says, a hand sliding down Jungkook's arm, Taehyung's fingers slipping around Jungkook's wrist. "Look at these muscles, your delicate wrists, so pretty." He presses a kiss to the inside of Jungkook's wrist, moving up as he kisses his way to Jungkook's shoulders.

"I could kiss your collarbones all day," Taehyung continues, sucks bruises against Jungkook's skin, kisses the tip of Jungkook's shoulder, and then back up to Jungkook's neck. "And look at how pretty your jaw is, so sharp, your cheekbones, your cute nose," and he kisses Jungkook in all those places, tongue tracing over Jungkook's upper lip. "Your mouth is the prettiest, isn't it? I think about kissing it a lot."

Jungkook's near tears, heaving as he tries not to burst out sobbing but Taehyung's not done, kissing Jungkook slowly, and licking his mouth open. "My baby's got such pretty eyes, too, and look at these pecks," he adds, finger dragging along the outline of Jungkook's chest, "your cute little nipples. Mmm, and these shoulders, so sturdy. Bet you'd look really hot if hyung dressed you up in a nice three piece suit, yeah? Fill it out so well."

"Taehyung hyung," Jungkook sobs, hands covering his face as he feels hot tears slip down, completely overwhelmed by all of Taehyung's praise. Taehyung continues to trail kisses and little marks as he works his way down Jungkook's torso, sucking in a nipple as he rolls it between his teeth. Jungkook's sucking in big breaths, trying to keep up as Taehyung tells him how much he loves Jungkook's belly, biting down particularly hard when he gets to Jungkook's hipbone. He licks at the mark he's left, nose nuzzling into the skin there.

"But your thighs are definitely my favorite," Taehyung says, kisses the insides of Jungkook's thighs, so close to Jungkook's cock, and Taehyung teases him, licking a wet stripe up Jungkook's length, tongue swirling around the head. "Baby's got a cute cock, too."

Jungkook's breathe shudders out of him, skin on fire as Taehyung sucks on Jungkook's balls, fingers pushing between his cheeks again as he rubs at Jungkook's entrance. "And your ass, fuck, your ass is fucking unreal."

"Hyung, please," Jungkook gasps, trying to get himself back under some semblance of control but he's sobbing, hiccupping as he shakes, trembles wracking through his body. This is more than anything Jungkook's been given before.

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung questions, rubbing at Jungkook's stomach as he pushes two fingers into Jungkook, mouth sucking on the tip of Jungkook's cock, tongue pressing into the slit. Jungkook arches off the bed, a hand fisting into Taehyung's hair as he sinks down on Jungkook's cock, mouth wet and hot.

Jungkook's incoherent, doesn't know what to say, just that he likes Taehyung so much. He's bucking into Taehyung's mouth, sobbing as Taehyung thrusts his fingers into Jungkook, the obscene squelch filling the room burning under Jungkook's skin. Taehyung's got a steady rhythm built up, head bobbing up and down as he thrusts into Jungkook, adding a third finger.

Taehyung's tongue pushes into his glans, Jungkook's hand tightening in Taehyung's hair and then Taehyung's pulling off, flipping Jungkook onto his belly. Jungkook barely has a second to breathe before Taehyung's spreading Jungkook's ass apart, tongue joining his fingers at Jungkook's entrance.

"Fuck," Jungkook rasps, fingers twisting into the bed sheets as Taehyung's tongue thrusts inside of him, nose digging into his ass as he eats Jungkook out, pulling a scream out of him. He's got a finger pressed right up against Jungkook's prostate, rubbing against it persistently and Jungkook's not going to last, wound up so tight, completely overwhelmed. There's drool dripping down his mouth, Taehyung's hand squeezing Jungkook's ass so tight he's positive there'll be bruises there in a few hours.

"Please, hyung, wanna come, please," Jungkook begs, digging his face into the sheets, and he's mindless, can't think beyond the feeling of Taehyung's tongue inside of him, his fingers curling against Jungkook's walls as he spreads Jungkook open.

It's not until Jungkook's ass is clenching around Taehyung's fingers, his tongue, that Taehyung pulls his tongue out, adding a fourth finger and filling Jungkook up even more. Jungkook twists around to see Taehyung, his mouth's covered in Jungkook's wetness, slick shining across his nose, his cheeks, and Jungkook's moaning so loud, tears clinging to his lashes.

"Come for me, baby. Let hyung feel how tight you get," Taehyung tells him, licking his lips as he fucks into Jungkook harder, fingers brushing against Jungkook's sweet spot every time. And it's enough, Jungkook's ass clenching around Taehyung's fingers as he comes, thick ropes of cum splattering across the sheets, across Jungkook's abdomen as he stares at Taehyung, chest heaving. Taehyung doesn't stop fucking into him until Jungkook's wincing, arm falling over his eyes.

"T-thank you, hyung," Jungkook says, breathless. The room's filled with Jungkook's scent now, fresh apples and sweet caramel spiced with cinnamon. Taehyung settles down next to him, kisses Jungkook and he can taste himself on Taehyung, feels dirty covered in cum and sweat but Taehyung's so thorough, kisses Jungkook like he can't get enough.

"For what, baby?" Taehyung hums, sucks on Jungkook's tongue. Taehyung tastes sharper now, Jungkook's body spent and finally cooling down. "If I'm gonna be your alpha, I have to take care of you, don't I?"

The words catch Jungkook by surprise, heart thundering in his ears. "You, you wanna be my alpha?"

"If you want me to be," Taehyung murmurs, still kissing Jungkook but he's managed to grab one of their discarded shirts to wipe Jungkook clean. Jungkook watches his hand, blushing when he spots the number of hickies Taehyung's left all over him. They're everywhere, his chest, stomach, down his thighs. He knows Taehyung's left a few big ones on Jungkook's neck, his shoulders and Jungkook glances up quickly at the mark he left on Taehyung in the subway, pleased to see it darkened purple.

Jungkook licks his mouth, head nodding just the slightest. "I-I'd like that."

"Yeah?" Taehyung breathes, the shirt in his hand discarded again. Jungkook has to muster all his courage to look Taehyung in the eye, cheeks burning.

"Yeah," he answers, voice hitching. Habit has him biting down on his lip, and Taehyung watches the motion like a hawk.

"Fuck," Taehyung exhales, leans in to kiss Jungkook again, hand stroking over Jungkook's side repeatedly, as if petting him. "My baby's gonna be a good boy for hyung, hmm?"

"Yes, hyung," Jungkook responds, letting Taehyung roll on top of him. He lets himself trace his hands down Taehyung's sides, sliding his hand to Taehyung's spine until his hands resting at the waistband of Taehyung's briefs. "Hyung, a-are you gonna..."

"Am I what, Jungkook?" Taehyung questions but his smirk tells Jungkook he knows exactly what Jungkook means. Jungkook whines, pouting before pushing at Taehyung's underwear.

"Are you gonna fuck me, hyung?" Jungkook asks, braver this time, the heat's delirium having worn down. He knows it's temporary but it's enough, Taehyung's eyebrows raising at Jungkook's words.

"Didn't know I had such a greedy little omega on my hands," Taehyung comments, helping Jungkook slip his underwear off. Jungkook stares at Taehyung's cock, hard and red, leaking from the tip and he's honestly so big it makes Jungkook's ass clench.

"You're so big, hyung," Jungkook breathes, hand trailing down Taehyung's torso until he can curl his fingers around Taehyung's cock. They don't wrap around fully, and Jungkook knows his hands aren't the biggest but this is ridiculous.

"Imagine how big I'm gonna be inside of you," Taehyung whispers, pushing Jungkook's legs apart. Jungkook's so wet at this point that slick just drips out of him and he's slightly mortified but Taehyung's groaning at the sight of his asshole.

"Your hole is the prettiest, Jungkook," Taehyung compliments, watches Jungkook flush bright red as he lines his cock up against Jungkook's entrance. He pushes the tip in slowly, watching Jungkook suck in a deep breath, the stretch comfortable, and Taehyung's cock slowly filling Jungkook up until Jungkook can't remember to breathe, Taehyung's cock so thick and big. "Shit, you're so fucking tight, baby."

"Hyung, p-please," Jungkook gasps, watches sweat drip down Taehyung's face, a look of concentrated effort keeping Taehyung still. "F-fuck I, wanna, want you to feel good."

"Shh," Taehyung hushes, hands resting on Jungkook's hips as he starts thrusting into Jungkook, pace slow, letting Jungkook get used to his size. "You good?"

Jungkook nods his head, mouth hung open as he groans, barely able to keep his eyes open. Taehyung's hair is wet with sweat, stuck to his forehead, the breadth of his shoulders stealing Jungkook's breath away. "Faster hyung, ple -- ah!"

"Fuck, you gonna be hyung's little slut, baby? Do you like my cock that much?" Taehyung asks, thrusting into Jungkook harder, the sound of his balls slapping against Jungkook's ass echoing through the room. Jungkook's moans keep getting louder, Taehyung angling Jungkook up, draping his legs over Taehyung's shoulders. "Come on, tell hyung what a little slut you are. Swallowing my dick up so greedily. Your hole's so wet, Jungkook, fucking dripping."

Jungkook whines, high pitched and needy, as he tries to answer. "W-wanna be, hah, hyung's slut."

"That's right," Taehyung groans, fingers digging into Jungkook's hips harder and Jungkook wants it to bruise, wants Taehyung to press his fingers into everywhere Jungkook aches. Taehyung's pounding into him, bed shaking as he fucks Jungkook open, and Jungkook loves how filthy it sounds. "Just hyung's, this tight little ass belongs to hyung now."

"Yes, yes, yes," Jungkook chants, sobbing as Taehyung slows his pace down, purposefully dragging his length out of Jungkook before slamming back into him. "Just hyung's, just wanna be yours."

"God, baby, you're so good," Taehyung praises, and Jungkook's sucking in big deep breaths, gasping as Taehyung hits his prostate hard, pace brutal and he's come so many times already, the sensation keenly painful but his cock's aching, begging to be touched. "So good for hyung. Such a good boy, everything hyung could ask for."

"Taehyung," Jungkook groans, closer and closer to coming and he doesn't know how Taehyung's lasted so long, wishes Taehyung would touch him. "Wanna come, hyung, p-please, h-hurts."

"Yeah, baby, of course," Taehyung says, hand slipping around Jungkook's cock and Jungkook hisses, arching off the bed as Taehyung starts to jerk him off, his own thrusts erratic and Jungkook can feel the swell of his knot forming, cock snagging on Jungkook's rim as Taehyung fucks into him.

The knot rubs against his prostate mercilessly, swelling bigger and bigger and Jungkook's in tears again, crying out Taehyung's name as he shudders through his orgasm, dry this time, completely emptied of seed. There's black spots in his vision, quivering as he rides out his orgasm but Taehyung hasn't stopped, keeps fucking into Jungkook as he squeezes around Taehyung, oversensitive and spent beyond belief.

Hot cum paints his insides, Taehyung still pounding into him and he's moaning, sounds so pretty that Jungkook wishes he could bottle the sound up. He thrusts in slower now, knot filling Jungkook up, Taehyung's cum trapped inside and Jungkook groans at the thought. Pulling Taehyung to him, Jungkook kisses him lazily, takes his time, Taehyung pulling Jungkook in as close as he can. They lie there for a good while, Jungkook careful not to move too much, Taehyung's knot holding him in place.

"God, you're amazing," Taehyung groans, kisses Jungkook's jaw. He rubs up and down Jungkook's back, has Jungkook lying on top of him now, his heartbeat echoing through Jungkook. "Such a good boy for me, so perfect."

"Hyung," Jungkook whines, drowsy with sleep. "I, I should be thanking you."

"You don't thank your alpha," Taehyung retorts, fingers slipping between Jungkook's cheeks again, tracing the rim of Jungkook's entrance, where his cock's still inside Jungkook.

"That's silly," Jungkook tells him, but he snuggles into him, comfortable and ready for sleep. Taehyung's saying something but Jungkook doesn't catch it, blacking out to the feeling of Taehyung's skin pressed against his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...