Back Up! * Taekook

voguebts tarafından

"Can you back up!?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied. "Not too clos... Daha Fazla

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

17

19.9K 1K 533
voguebts tarafından

PJM & MYG POV

"Mr.Min which is better? A tiger or a lion?" Jimin asked sipping on his coffee. Yoongi found him in a coffee shop buying himself and the others coffee. "I like tigers, their stripes are cool" he replied sipping on his coffee too, well trying to his hands were full with his and Jimin's stuff. "Me too" Jimin said and it went quiet.

"so um about yesterday, I-I wanna apologized for kissing you... it was very wrong of me" Yoongi but his bottom lip feeling his cheeks heat up. Jimin blushed remembering about yesterday "I-It's okay, I l-liked it"

"Really?"

Jimin nodded again "did you?" He asked shyly, Yoongi nodded "I liked it too, it felt nice" he replied. "I wouldn't mind doing it again" he went on but stopped as he realized what he just said. "Uhh I-I mean-"

Jimin giggled "It's okay, I wouldn't mind doing it again either"

Yoongi smiled as they approached the jet. "Is someone crying?" Jimin asked as they walked up the stairs of the jet and inside. They both saw Taehyung bawling his eyes out in Jin's arms "Taehyung?" Jimin quickly sat the coffee tray on one of the seat and rushed towards Taehyung, "what's wrong?"

"Jimin!? HOLY SHIT JIMIN YOURE ALIVE!!" Taehyung cried out jumping into Jimin's arms "yeah, haha" Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung "Everyone was worried about you" he exclaimed as Jimin wiped his tears. "Really? I was out to getting coffee for everyone, Mr.Min was with me the whole time" he explained. "But why didn't you pick up your phone?" Jin asked.

"My phone is in one of the bags" Jimin said pointing at a bag Yoongi was holding. "And you! Why didn't you pick up your phone!" Taehyung stomped up to Yoongi with red puffy eyes "uhh I have my phone on silent" he replied.

"Where the fuck is your earpiece! You could've told us he was with you if you had your ear-"

"Taehyung! It's okay, I'm perfectly fine don't blame him" Jimin said pulling Taehyung away from Yoongi. "Whatever!" Taehyung rolled his eyes grabbing Jimin's hand. "Where is everyone?" Jimin asked.

"They went out looking for you" Jin explained pulling his phone out to call them. "Really? Aww y'all really care about me?" Jimin smiled "of course! You're Park Jimin!" Taehyung squeezed his hand.
-
-
-
-
JJK POV

Jin called Hoseok saying that Jimin and Yoongi were on jet safely. "My ass still hurts" Namjoon said limping, "I told you there was a sign that said the floor was wet" Hoseok shook his head. "You said that right when I ran into the wet floor" Namjoon grumbled.

"I said that before" Hoseok said "whatever, Jungkook can I jump on your back?" Namjoon asked. "Anything for my hyung" Jungkook crouched down as Namjoon jumped onto his back "thank you!" He said wrapping his legs around him. They continue to make their way to the jet feeling relief that Yoongi and Jimin were okay. "Bet you can't climb up the stairs with me on your back" Namjoon teased. "Is that a challenge?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, Hoseok was long gone inside the jet.

"Hell Yeah, I'll give you a penny if you win"

"A penny? Nah get off my back" Jungkook said about to put him down but Namjoon held him tighter "I'm kidding I'm kidding $10"

"Bet!" Jungkook took the challenge and went up the stairs carefully not to lean back and fall. "If I fall just know that I'm going to be okay" Jungkook said "you're gonna break my back if you do" Namjoon said making them both laugh. Jungkook took two more steps getting closer to the entrance of the jet. "Holy shit! Is this real? Jungkook you finally get to hold you crush's thighs" Yoongi's voice said scarring them. "AHH FUCK YOU YOONGI JUNGKOOK IS GOING TO DROP ME!!"

"I need those $10" Jungkook panted taking another two steps. "what the hell is going on ?" Taehyung asked appearing in front of them. "Oh Mr.Kim, I'm almost finish do you need something?" he asked taking another step. "An explanation" He said eyeing Namjoon. Namjoon felt this and made eye contact with Taehyung "Hey Tae" he waved, Taehyung didn't wave back and rolled his eyes then left. "What's his problem?" Namjoon asked confused as Jungkook finished and finally made it to the entrance of the jet. "Whose?" Jungkook asked as he sat Namjoon down.

"Taehyung's, is he mad at me?" Namjoon asked, "He seems pretty pissed right now" Yoongi said watching Taehyung typing on his phone fiercely. "I don't know, want me to ask him?" Jungkook asked, Namjoon shook his head "Nah it's fine, let's just sit down" he said walking towards a seat, Jungkook followed him and sat next to him. Yoongi sat next to Jimin.

"My money?" Jungkook stuck his hand out as Namjoon buckled in. "Bitch hold up! Buckle in first" he said and Jungkook complied buckling in. "You got PayPal?" Namjoon asked bringing his phone out, Jungkook nodded and brought his phone out also. "Alright hold up, after this could you give my ass a massage I'll give you $20"

"What!? Ew no! Just give me my $10" Jungkook laughed shaking his head and looked at Taehyung who seem annoyed typing into his phone. He sighed and looked down at his phone. 

Joonie‼️ has sent you $10

"You're welcome, now I'm going to sleep" Namjoon said putting his phone away and closing his eyes. Jungkook shook his head and felt his phone vibrate.

Taehyung😈
Do you like Namjoon?

'Huh?'

Jungkook
Of course! He's my hyung sir

Taehyung😈
More than a friend?

Jungkook
Uhh why?

Taehyung😈
Just asking, you guys seem to like each other very much

Jungkook
It's not like that sir

Taehyung😈
Then why did Mr.Min say crush?

Jungkook
It's a joke he made back in high school, he thought I had a crush on Namjoon but I didn't

Taehyung😈
Why do you guys act like a couple then

'We do?'

Jungkook
Oh um I don't know sir, maybe that's how it looks like from the outside

Taehyung😈
Does Namjoon know you're straight?

Jungkook
Yes, everyone on this jet does

Taehyung😈
Oh... well alright

Taehyung😈
You know, I wanna be friends with you like that

'What!? Wait wait what?!'

Jungkook
What do you mean sir?

Taehyung😈
Okay let's drop the sir, and the Mr.Kim call me Taehyung or hyung

'Holy shit!!'

Jungkook
Okay sir

Jungkook
Hyung*

Taehyung😈
I'm going to stop calling you Mr.Jeon

Jungkook
Okay, what are you going to call me then?

Taehyung😈
Jungkook, Jungkookie, Kookie, and Kook idc if that's Jin's hyung thing -_-

Jungkook
Oh alright sir

Jungkook
Taehyung*

Jungkook
Sorry hyung

Taehyung😈
Cute

'HUH!?? NO NO STOP HEATING UP!! Why? Why am I heating up!? So many girls called me handsome today and I didn't react so why now with a guy!!'

Jungkook
Oh um thank you...

Taehyung😈
Of course, I'm going to get some sleep bye bye 😁

Jungkook
Goodbye!

Taehyung😈 is offline

'Wow! Is this the start of a new friendship? Does this mean he won't be a bitch anymore and will stop calling me a pervert' Jungkook thought closing his eyes, 'I should get some rest' he was about to go off into dreamland but felt his phone vibrate. 'It's probably my mother' He turned his phone on and saw an unknown number. 'Huh?'

Jungkook pressed on the message confused, thinking this person has the wrong number.

Unknown
Hey!

Jungkook
Who is this?

Unknown
It's me Mr.Jeon! I miss you! 😩

'Oh god please don't tell me it's her'

Jungkook
Uh 'it's me' does not help

Unknown
It's me Veronica 🙈😍

'NOOO!! I fucking knew it!'

Jungkook
How tf do you have my number?

Unknown
My daddy still has it! I asked him for it!

Jungkook
Please delete this number

Unknown
No! I miss you

Jungkook
And I don't!

That was his last text message about to block her but another message came in making him freeze.

Unknown
I know you work for that faggot Kim Taehyung, I tried to get rid of him at the airport but you shoved him away and his little faggot of fans beat the shit out of him

'That was her!?'

Jungkook
What the fuck is your problem! Stay away from him! I'm calling the police!

Jungkook took a screenshot for proof.

Unknown
Don't do that or else that faggot will be ripped in half

Jungkook
Stop calling him that you slut!! And you're not touching him! Hurt me instead

Unknown
But baby the whole point of him being hurt is for you to come back to me

Jungkook
I'll never go back to that place! You stay away from Taehyung or you'll regret it

Unknown
Are you going to punish me🤤

Jungkook
Beating your ass and throwing you in jail will be your punishment I don't give a fuck if you're a women

Unknown
Ugh! Whatever, you're mine not that faggot's sooner or later he'll be gone

Jungkook
I'm no ones, no one claims me! I claim myself, do whatever you want but Kim Taehyung will never leave my sight.

Jungkook took another screenshot and blocked the number. 'Fuck my life!'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73K 3.1K 28
"why? were you worried about me?" jungkook asked as taehyung rolled his eyes. "no, you're really heavy, i'm not gonna drag you to the couch next time...
364K 15.8K 56
"This baby like boy will protect me? Seriously?!" Taehyung laughed. . . . . . . . Where Mr. Kim aka Taehyung's father hires a bodyguard for Taehyung...
183K 8.6K 31
"Don't move or dare to scream..." "Why" Taehyung whined and pouted his lips. "And who are you??" "MAFIA" "OH MY GOD REALLY???? Are you a real Mafia...
958K 27.3K 82
" Now that you know, I suppose I must kill you due to my safety and others " " I don't care if you're dangerous I still love you and I'll die for yo...