CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
💮 Invitation💮
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
💮 Announcement 💮
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
👉🏻About Me 👈🏻
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
←★@@@★→
💮 Announcement💮

24: Our Special Day

11.4K 440 113
By Shrutiiiii14

Long update..happy reading😊😊

Please avoid my grammatical mistakes...
_______________________________________

14th August 10 pm......

Finally, it was a day before the lovely couple getting married. It was a bit sad for both of them as they both were told to sleep in two separate rooms. Emma told the couple to separate themselves and sleep without each other just for one day. Firstly tharn didn't allow it but when type explained to him, he had to agree to his boyfriend. So basically, type was sleeping into tharn's room and tharn was sleeping into some another room.

Tharn was feeling restless as he couldn't sleep because he needed types of warmth, but unfortunately, he had to stay like that for one night.

Types of pov:

He was sited in the middle of the bed lost in the thoughts.

Currently, I must say that I am feeling both excited and a little nervous too. I'm excited because I am getting married to the love of my life who is just perfect in everything and also my in-laws are very good and caring as they treat me just like a son of theirs. But despite all this I'm nervous and I think it's natural. I will be starting a new life with tharn. A totally new life. Also, I need to change my behavior as I act childish many times. And I must say that tharn finds my childish behavior cute. I shouldn't get into his trap that quickly. He felt like he wanted his dad to hug him tightly like there is no tomorrow. He wanted his mom's lap to lay his head.

Additionally, there is another sensation of butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't help but smile all the time as their wedding was on the very next day. Suddenly he frowned at one thought that now he was not staying as a bachelor anymore but a husband. A responsible husband.

Tomorrow is your wedding day,

I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it.

Will I be ready on time tomorrow?

Will I able to dance in front of so many people?

Arghhh!! I'm getting nervous

"Ohh so my son-in-law is speaking to himself?" Asked Emma entering the room.

Type was a bit startled when he saw Emma in the room. He was embarrassed as he knew that Emma heard him talking to himself.

"N-No! It's just,"

"Don't worry son, it's natural. You tend to get nervous and excited at the same time." Type smiled.

"What happened? You look sad?"

Type nodded.

"I wished my parents would be here. How happy they would be to see their son getting married." Tears accumulated in his eyes.

"Son, just thinks of me and drake as your parents now," Emma added.

Type smiled wide. A lone tear escaped through his eyes.

"Umm....mom, if you don't mind can I lay my head on your lap please?" Asked type.

Emma smiled.

"Sure you are now a part of our family."

Type smiled wide and rested his head on her lap. Her belly was a bit big but he didn't mind at all. He just needed the warmth of a mother. He felt like he is laying on his mother's lap. Her hands brushing through his soft hair. That sensation was making type go into a deep sleep. He liked it.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Tharn's pov:

Tharn's condition was the same as types. He was freaked out.

You are getting married to the love of your life.

It's happening. It's real!

But wait....will I look handsome tomorrow? like I want to look more handsome to make type melt into my handsomeness.

I just talked to do many people. I don't think I'm going to remember them tomorrow.

I very well know brother. He will make me feel embarrassed by teasing me. Should I go and stick super glue on his lips?

Shit, tharn, what useless things are you thinking. It's impossible?

Is my wedding attire looking attractive?

Will I be able to make a vow confidently tomorrow?

How will my baby look tomorrow? Handsome? Cute?....

How will be the food? Yummy?

Gosh, why did I thought of food? I'm feeling hungry now!

Will that makeup artist show up on time? And most importantly will he make me look attractive?

Will I be able to control myself when I kiss type?

Dance! Shit, will I perform well? Or will I look like a doggie dancing?

Arghh! Should I call type? Will he help me to get out of this condition? Or will he be in the same condition as mine?

Tharn picked up his phone to dial his boyfriend's number. Some minutes later it was answered, the person wasn't typing but,

Tharn: "baby! How are you feeling?"

Type(??): "...."

Tharn: "I'm feeling restless, nervous, excited. I can't think properly now."

Type(??): "Hmm....-"

Tharn: "I hope everything goes well tomorrow."

Type(??): "Hmm"

Tharn: "you excited for our first night tomorrow? I'm fully prepared for it!" (Evil smirk)

Type(??): "Hmm."

Tharn: "I'm gonna fuck you good! Be prepared alright?" (Smirking)

Type(??): "So a rough session, I see."

Tharn: "type...This isn't your voice! Why do you sound like my mom?" ( Tharn was confused)

Type(??): "Because it's not type but your mom on the call." (Emma laughed)

Tharn: "shiaaaaaaaaa!" (Embarrassed)

Emma: "so you are gonna fuck him like there is no tomorrow?" ( Silent laugh)

Tharn: "umm..it's just....no..yes" (ears red)

Emma: (laugh)

Tharn: "mom, where is my boyfriend? And what are you doing in his room?"

Type: "he is asleep dear and I just came to check whether is feeling good or no!"

Tharn: "I see then I'll hang up". (Sigh)

Emma: "Okay!" (Laugh)

Tharn: "stop laughing mom."

Call end.

←★★★@@@★★★→

It was finally the wedding day. A big day for the couple. The most Waited moment was now just a few minutes away from them. It was 4:30 where the guest started arriving at the venue. Yup, it was a forest wedding. The theme was a great way to signify the depth of the couple's intimate relationship same as the depth of forest and hills. The cool atmosphere was a great way to feel relaxed. The romantic breeze tosses a great deal of intimacy in the ambiance. The body became rest and breathing was way easier and deeper. It started to feel stronger with every inhalation.
The sunlight plays with the shadows and colors of the trees. It was warm and bright but at the same time cold and gloomy for some people, yet seen with one's heart at ease. It is always safer, familiar, and beautiful.

When exploring the background with wonder and every detail of the forest with devotion, it felt like we lost the sense of time. The hanging candles made it look way beautiful. It looked like a key to the success of the ceremony. The flickering project on Amber glow just happened to be universally flattering.

The reflection of green trees and white flowers reflect on the glass candles making them feel beautiful. The sun setting and the warm light falling on those glass hanging candles made an excellent combination. Warm colors were spread through the sky making a good combination with the atmosphere.

Bouncing his legs in the dressing room type was all ready for his aisle. He was looking amazing..yeah in tharn's language handsome and cute at the same time. With a bouquet in his hands, he was leaned against the glass windows enjoying the view outside the window.

A feeling of excitement and nervousness was been experienced by him at the same time. His heartbeat erratically in his chest as it was almost on the verge of popping out. It was of nervousness and it all beat for tharn. The morning went very fast but the evening doesn't seem so. It was making type kill of excitement at that moment. The type was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard tee calling him.

"Brother,"

Type turned his head in the direction from which he heard tee calling him. Seeing tee all smiling and excited, tears accumulated into types eyes. Noticing those precious tears of his elder brother tee ran to type to give him a tight hug.

"I'm happy, brother."

(Sob)

"I wish mom and dad would be here." Type said sobbing.

"They would be so happy to see you getting married.." Tee smiled.

Type nodded as he leaned back.

"Don't cry. You are spoiling your makeup." Tee wiped those precious tears.

Type chuckled a bit.

"So ready? Everyone is waiting." Said tee. Type nodded

"Nervous?" Tee asked.

"A bit."

"Don't worry. Your hubby is looking damn handsome. You are sure gonna melt into his handsomeness." Tee added.

"Really?"

Tee nodded.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Finally, it was time for type to walk down the aisle. It was one of the big and most photographed moments where the type was shining brightly. Everyone stood up to look the groom walk down his aisle.

🎶Heartbeats fast, colors
And promises
How to be brave, how can I
Love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone🎶

He felt that he is on the roller coaster of emotions for a few minutes and it wasn't an exception. He suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline before taking the final plunge. He had emotionally prepared his mind for his walk as he tried not to shred tears of remembering his parents. It was his first time to notice all of his in-laws looking at him in his stunning wedding attire.

🎶All of my doubts
Certainly goes away somehow
One step closer🎶

The cool breeze hitting his soft hair making them move and cover his forehead a bit. Keeping a soft smile he continued to walk.

🎶I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have lived with you
For a thousand years
I loved you for a
Thousand more.🎶

Tharn turned his head to look at his amazing husband walking down the aisle. His face lit. The glow on types faces while walking was so natural and bright that tharn also couldn't be distracted by it.

🎶Time standstill
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front
Of me.🎶

He saw his mother-in-law, father-in-law, and pha looking at him with wide smiles. He felt secured and happy.

Types pov:

Really who are all these people?

I haven't seen so many faces in my lifetime.

I don't know anyone of the in-laws.

Am I even looking like a wife material?

Why can't my boyfriend..oops I mean my husband stop grinning?

I didn't think that I'm really attractive?

My heart just couldn't handle how much love is being showered on us!

Hey, that's my childhood friend- he made it!

🎶Every breath Every hour has
come to this
One step closer.....🎶

After walking down the aisle he was now in front of his handsome husband with his gaze down whereas tharn was observing types face happily. His eyes couldn't get off type as the younger was just filled with beauty making tharn dwell in it.

"So we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to shall unite Tharn and Type in their marriage. Their relationship is a symbol of the promise that will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. The love between you joins you now as one. Both the grooms have a few words to share....."

Tharn coughed a bit and cleared his throat.

Type (*smile*)... Type we haven't spent much time together but you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate, and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been by my side through the good and bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I have cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side. To laugh and cry with you. Together we better are that we could ever hope to be alone and today I give you my love, my trust, and my fidelity forever.

I love you.

🎶I have died everyday waiting
for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I love you for a thousand more.🎶

Tears streamed down types eyes. He was happy that there was someone who loves him with his whole heart other than his parents. Tharn's words touched his heart making him cry with happiness. Now it was his turn of saying those beautiful words to his dear hubby.

Tharn I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my only true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you to love you truly throughout good and bad times. Let's grow old together, hand in hand with me. Share life's great moments and keep each other's company. Loving, living, and laughing smelling roses as we go. Even when our eyesight dims and the steps we take are slow. No matter where life leads us, remember this is true, today tomorrow and forever I will always love you.

🎶One step closer,
One step closer...
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
And I'll love you for a
Thousand more...🎶

I love you...

Tharn wore a huge grin on his handsome face. Damn that smile! it was killing type a lot. At last, now it was time for exchanging rings now. The most awaited moment for both of them.

"Rings please?" The priest asked.

"I'll start...." Said tharn. Type nodded with a smile.

Stop being so cute!

I'm trying my best to control, but this boy is gonna be the death of me. Tharn thought to himself.

Kneeling on one knee tharn looked straight into types eyes with a grin. Types of eyes went wide.

🎶And along I believe
I will find you
Would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand-year🎶

"Hmm...I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. This ring is the token of my love. I marry you with this ring with all that I have, and all that I am." With that tharn slipped the silver ring into types ring finger making it look beautiful and stood up by kissing his hand. Type smiled.

🎶I loved you for a
Thousand more...🎶

"I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As the ring has no end, neither shall my love towards you. I choose you to be my husband and my forevermore." Type said as he slipped the ring into his hubby's ring finger. That ring and those veiny hands had a great combination.

"You are officially husband's now. You may ki-" the sentence was hung in the air when tharn just walk to type to grab the younger's nape and pull him closer crashing both of their lips together. Types eyes went wide. Not leaving even a millimeter between them their bodies were attached. Type began to breathe heavily as his blood started to accelerate more. Bending his head tharn made a small angle, closing his eyes coming more closer to type with both of his hands on either side of type's face. Type was practically appreciating his soft lips. It felt so magical. Locking lips with not his boyfriend anymore but his husband altogether gave a different feeling for type. Tharn could feel types of warm breath on his face. Things were all romantic. Tharn was trying for a tongue kiss but type slightly pushed him behind. He knew tharn would lose control if he would allow him to enter into his warm mouth.

All of their friends, family members were hooting and whistling as they kiss in front of them. Tharn didn't think that type will pull back that suddenly. Looking at tharn's sudden expression type chuckled a bit.

"You are a typical wife material," Tharn whispered into type's ear making him blush heavily.

"Enjoy yourself now! And I shall enjoy myself tonight." Tharn said as he smirked. Types heart hammered in his chest.

"This material is a beast in bed!" He thought to himself while pointing to tharn. Type giggled at his thoughts.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Finally in the evening where the sun was already set below the horizon. Pitch black colors spread throughout the sky. The atmosphere was cool and romantic. All of their friends were enjoying the reception. Techno, tharn's secretary were all seated near the food counter like a hungry puppy waiting for its owner to serve him food. Types old friend blue too attended their wedding ceremony. Type was very happy to see his old best friend. Old memories were all out again. Tharn had his friends too which attended the ceremony. Tharn introduced every friend of his to type. Type liked their company. They were all meeting after many years. The dinner went smooth. Everyone enjoyed the dinner.

Finally, it was 11 in the night where all the guests left. Getting to the bedroom type threw himself on the fluffy bed. He was exhausted. He's wanted to get rid of that attire. He wanted him a loose t-shirt and boxers. Going straight to the bathroom he showered. A cold shower did help him to relive. Getting out he grabbed a loose t-shirt and boxers to wear. Going straight to the dressing table he dried his hair looking at his reflection in the mirror. He wore a huge grin. He recalled the whole ceremony. The aisle, the vows, the rings, the kiss, and finally friends and family members. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt two hands around his waist. He smiled when he saw those veiny hands and the wedding ring on it.

"Tharn, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Something that every couple does on their wedding night," Tharn answered. Type blushed heavily. Tharn was giving type soft kiss on his nape.

"But you-" he was cut off by tharn as he was roughly spun around facing tharn. His hand landed on tharn's muscular chest. Tharn leaned forward to shower his husband with soft kisses on his neck. Gently biting and sucking as he left a trail of wet kisses as he went down. Type was enjoying each moment that tharn was gifting him. He was trying all of his best to not moan.

Type jumped a bit when he felt tharns cold hands caressing his soft skin under his loose t-shirt. The sky was pitch black, the moon was shining and the two bodies were onto one another. Tharn cold hands wandered all over types belly and touching the most sensitive nerves of his body. Type was living the most craved moment of his life and tharn was making him feel against all the odds and up and down they had finally fused into one with no regrets.

"Who told you to wear that t-shirt and boxers?" Tharn questioned.

Type didn't speak a word.

Tharn walked towards the bed still being locked into the kiss to gently lay type on the soft mattress. Tharns hands gripped types tightly. Tharn leaned his hands up to remove the soft fabric off from types silky body. He was very comfortable with tharn's action in fact type wanted it tharn to go fast but tharn, on the other hand, took things slowly. He didn't want to rush but enjoy each moment. Tharn's fingers ghosted on types exposed skin enjoying how beautiful and sensitive his hubby was. Tharn started kissing type again while his hands came in contact with one of the erect nipples on type's chest. He started pressing it followed by deep squeezing. Types back arch by feeling the pleasure sensation. Down there tharn was rock hard in the closed cage. Like a hungry baby tharn started sucking the pink nipple making type go even crazier while Tharn's other hand went to another nipple squeezing it.

After feeding on types nipples several times tharn started kissing types navel. He didn't stop pinching those nipples while going down types body. Giving type more fun, tharn slipped even more down there. Tharn discarded the boxer off-types body and got, even more, crazier by the site that type was just lying on the bed with only his underwear.

"Let's start, shouldn't we?" Asked tharn

"Hm." Type responded.

Tharn smiled wide and started playing down there making type moan. One of the best moments experienced by both of them, in which they were connected to the deepest.

Okay, I'll let you'll imagine what happened next.....I think your imagination power is way better than me...lol!

To be continued
15 August
(3900 words)

Well before ending just want to greet all Indian readers a very very
'Happy Independence Day' ;) 🇮🇳

See ya ;) ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 4.3K 22
Another university romance which seems easy but isn't as it seems. One with a pain and another one with a hidden secret trying their best to make ea...
33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
207K 9.9K 37
Type despises Tharn ever since he was born since there was a century long blood feud between their families. soon, they would takeover as the CEO of...
398K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...