The Vampire's Last Slave

By HisGardenOfEden

This story is about a girl that gets kidnapped and sold in an auction. I'm not exactly sure why it's called T... More

The Auction of My Heart (One)
Call Me Master (Two)
And Only He Can Stop the Pain (Three)
A New Habit (Four)
Fix Her Arm (Five)
A Fondle Past Breaking (Six)
The Mortal's Law (Seven)
Give Up (Eight)
Staying (Nine)
Closer (Ten)
Goodbye, Hello (Eleven)
I Need You (Twelve)
Brother Gren (Thirteen)
She Is Insane (Fourteen)
Vincent's Secrets (Fifteen)
Lucia's Secrets (Sixteen)
Saving Sarah (Seventeen)
Explain (Eighteen)
You Disobeyed Me (Nineteen)
In His Arms (Twenty)
My New Schedule (Twenty-One)
She Looked Like Me (Twenty-Two)
Teaching Him A Lesson (Twenty-Three)
Home (Twenty-Four)
I Was A Mess (Twenty-Five)
I Don't Have My Head Or Heart (Twenty-Six)
We Would Be A Family (Twenty-Seven)
Waking Up (Twenty-Eight)
We Have Forever (Twenty-Nine)
The Laws of Love (Thirty)
Training With Strange Thoughts (Thirty-One)
Simple Answers (Thirty-Two)
Underlying (Thirty-Three)
Preparation (Thirty-Four)
Drama! At the Ball (Thirty-Five)
Spoiled Vampire (Thirty-Six)
Guilty Affairs (Thirty-Seven)
Foreshadowing, Love (Thirty-Eight)
A Proud Father (Thirty-Nine)
New Friends (Forty)
Growing Up (Forty-One)
The Importance Of Family (Forty-Two)
A Lovely Surprise (Forty-Three)
A New Child (Forty-Four)
Perfection (Forty-Six)
Love Never Ends (Forty-Seven)
If My Husband Finds Out...(Forty-Eight)
The Hail Line (Forty-Nine)
The Grand Design (Fifty [Finale])
Re-Write

Easton (Forty-Five)

6.9K 185 11
By HisGardenOfEden

Okay guys, so the thing is, the next couple of weeks is kind of tough for me. I'm not going to be able to update every night. I know most people like this story more than the other, so I'm going to focus on this one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucia:

                Today I felt, was not a good day. I had several reasons for feeling this way, but I knew none of them were the real reason. I was nervous; the wedding was sooner than I thought. I was pregnant, which is sooner than I had hoped. Sarah was unhappy about a sudden change in the temperature. It was now freezing. Vincent was on edge because I was. Gren was foreseeing things that he wouldn’t tell us about. He also laughed like a robot when we asked. The puppies had been barking all day at the air, and when we went outside they ran into the garden. This scared me simply because they wanted to run past the garden. Today felt wrong. All of these reasons, though, were not why it turned out to be wrong.

                “Lucia, love, I’m going to go downstairs to have a meeting with some of the council members. Will you be alright up here?” Vincent asked, standing behind me. I was seated in front of the mirror in the bathroom looking at myself. I glanced away from my eyes to look into his.

                “I’ll be fine.” I told him before turning around, “I love you.” I stood up and threw my arms around his neck before I kissed him passionately.

                “I’ll only be gone for an hour or so.” He laughed.

                “You didn’t say it back.” I pouted.

                “I love you too, you know that.” He kissed my forehead and pried me off of him. Then he left.

                “I love you too.” I heard a mocking male voice. I turned around before I spoke. No one was there in the bathroom. I ran to the bedroom, but still no one was there.

                “Who’s there?” I asked, but got no reply. Maybe I’m just hearing things. I thought to myself.

                “Maybe, darlin’.” The voice taunted again.

                “Show yourself.” I meant for it to be demanding, but it was weak and muffled.

                “Or else you’ll get your vampire prince to kill me?” The voice was deeper, but more mocking. I didn’t answer. I ran to the door as quickly as I could, but when I almost got out, it slammed shut. I screamed at the sudden action and tried to open it. The door knob turned, which meant it wasn’t locked. Something was holding it shut.

                “What do you want?” I screamed while trying to find Vincent with my mind.

                “I want many things, princess.” The voice paused when I felt something on my neck. “But my number one want would be for you to die.” He whispered before I jerked around. His face had obscure angles. His brown hair was short and curly. His eyes were yellow. His teeth showed he was a vampire. He was taller than me, but not as tall as Vincent. He looked small, not muscular. But I knew better than to judge strength on looks.

                “Why?” I asked trying to keep conversation going as my mind called out to him.

                “Because it would hurt Vincent, that’s why. Your prince has a dark past, a past that he has yet to pay for. You and his unborn child will be a start.” My heart accelerated. Could this be one of Easton’s men?

                “What has he done?” I whispered, and although I didn’t realize it, I had grabbed my stomach to protect the baby.

                “Everything. There is only one outcome now, and I promise it will be us on top. Vincent will no longer smile. Vincent will not hold your child or your heart. I’ll hold you hear in my hands, literally. You will not escape this time.” This time? “So many times I’ve tried to kill you, but you always slip through the cracks. Well, not now, and never again. You’ve got nowhere to run or hide, and you cannot defeat me.” My back was now pressed against the wall. His body was inches from mine. His hand reached out to grab my neck. I tried to move, but my body was immobile. I screamed as loud as I could before his hand grasped me.

Vincent:

                “No, that’s wrong. I don’t agree with that at all. If we have human farms for blood it’ll be too risky.” I shook my head. These people were insane.

                “But your highness, we need more blood.” He spoke in a disrespectful tone.

                “We do not need more blood, you’re being greedy. Everyone is being fed more than enough. Think about the human farms. It’s terrible!” I roared. I just wanted to get back upstairs to Lucia.

                “But sir…” I cut him off.

                “No, this is not going to happen I can’t…” I stopped when I hurt Lucia’s scream. In a second I was standing in our bedroom looking at Lucia’s body falling to the floor. A man with short brown hair standing above her.

                “Until another time, Prince.” He spoke as he blinked. I’d know that voice anywhere.

                “Lucia, honey, are you okay?” She was gasping for air and holding her stomach and throat.

                “I tried to *gasp* stop him from *gasp*” He fainted in my arms. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I was angry at myself for leaving her alone. I was even angrier at Easton. She had nothing to do with this and neither did my child. I sighed and took off our clothes until we were just in undergarments. I pulled the covers over us. As I held her tightly, I drifted to sleep.

Lucia:

                I woke up with a headache. Then it all came back to me. “Vincent, wake up.” I shook him roughly. He shot up.

                “What is it?” He looked worried.

                “See if the baby is okay, please. What if it’s hurt? He hit me in the stomach. Oh my god this can’t be happening. Is it okay?” I was frantic. Vincent closed his eyes and put his hand on my stomach. Then he smiled.

                “It’s okay.” He kept his hand there but bent down to peck my lips. “Now tell me what happened. And don’t leave anything out.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 904 21
A girl named Yumi aged 15 is sold by her own father to a man who is named Karl, the latter has 3 sadistic sons and to top the whole,these boys are no...
103K 4.6K 16
I'm working every waking hour. You'd think that smuggling would pay better, but nothing has been easy since the war. I can't go on like this. I need...
156 1 17
One night a vampire with the intent to feed, but he was surprised when his prey offers him a cup of her blood. He leaves, and the next day at school...
471K 10.3K 31
Original copy of Vampires Slave~ now known as Loving Unexpectedly WARNING GIRLxGIRL Originally started on QUOTEV. My draft/old version of "Loving Une...