Closer (Ten)

I looked around, “I just told you that upstairs. You’ve been with me ever since, except during your shower, and they were already gone before you got in.”

“Silly humans, tricks are for vampires.” He laughed and so did I. “I’m gonna roll the dice before you sober up and get gone.” Vincent sand as he began leading me into the kitchen. I giggled then looked down at my chest.

“Uh…I want to get this blood off my chest before I eat.” I told him.

“Oh.” He smiled, and then grabbed me before I had time to react.

*************

Vincent carried me into the bathroom and began stripping off my clothes. “What are you doing?” I screamed covering my body.

“Giving you a bath!” He said as if I were mentally ill.

“I can do it myself!” I screamed.

“No. Now shut up.” He quickly reached around my back and undid my bra. Shock spread across my face as I felt the bra drop to the floor. Not thinking, I slapped him in the face, which was a huge mistake.

“Do you think so?” He had already grabbed me, dragging me to the bath. He then pushed my head under the water. As I gasped for air, water filled my lungs. I soon lost feeling of Vincent’s hand pressing my head into the water. I opened my eyes, but everything was black. I felt my body drifting away into a land unknown.

*************

My eyes fluttered open to a blurred Vincent. He was towering over me, screaming something in a language that I could not understand. I felt pressure on my chest and the feeling of needing to regurgitate. As my vision cleared a bit and I gasped for air I saw Vincent’s hand raise and hit me in the stomach. Water instantly started pouring out of my body, and the pressure was gone. I let air fill my lungs as I looked up at the ceiling. Vincent slumped over against the sink, a relieved look on his face. I started coughing and shaking. I was so cold. Vincent got up and stood over me. He then proceeded to kick me in the ribs repeatedly. I screamed out in pain. He continued to do this until we both hurt a snap. My body started shaking, I could not control it. He smiled down at me. The pain in my side was growing, I could feel myself crying, begging for help. He just smiled at me, watching my pain.

“I wonder Lucia,” He paused, bending down so we were face to face, “Did you learn a lesson today?”

I cried out a “Yes.” He then carefully removed the rest of my clothes, and his as well. Vincent picked me up gently and stepped into the bath tub, holding me closely, whispering comforting things in my ear. “It hurts.” I cried. “Please make it stop hurting. Please Master, I’m sorry. Please.” I looked up at him then, and his eyes found mine.

“My dear, if I heal you, how will you ever learn?” He asked, seriously wanting an answer.

“I’ll be better. I’ll do whatever you want. Please, please!?” The pain was getting worse, and I knew he could stop it. I didn’t care what he wanted, I just needed the pain to cease.

“You’ll do whatever I tell you to do?” He asked softly.

“Yes!” I cried.

“Okay, Lucia, I’ll heal you. But if you go back on your word, remember what this feels like, because I promise it’s going to feel at least ten times worse.” I then watched him as he bit his tongue, moving closer to my face. I opened my mouth, as he pulled me into a long and passionate kiss, his blood dripping down my throat, the pain slowly ceasing. I felt my body healing, as I moaned into the kiss. Our bodies tangled closer together, as the kiss deepened. I wanted him, I wanted to feel his body molded with mine. He broke the kiss, only to place his lips on my neck, he left hot kisses down my body. “Lucia?” He asked.

“Yes?” I moaned as I pulled his body closer.

“What if I wanted to have sex with you right now?” He asked, leaving more kisses.

“I would.” I replied. I wanted it.

“Silly Lucia, you’re my innocent little girl.” He brought his head away from my neck to plant a small kiss on my lips. He then turned me around so I was no longer sitting on his lap, but facing him. He began to wash the dried blood from my neck.

“I thought you wanted sex?” I asked him.

“No, silly. I wouldn’t dream of taking your virginity from you.” His words stung, as I felt rejection. Tears started falling. “What is it?”

“Why don’t you want me?”

“I never said I did not want you. I do. Badly. But I won’t take you, not now. Your first should be with someone you are in love with. Not a master who touch you for the first time.” I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. “Are you upset with me? For punishing you?” He asked.

“No. I deserved it.”

“Yeah, you did.” He laughed. “But maybe that was a bit too much. I always take things too far with you.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Huh?”

“You said I had to do whatever you asked. So what do you want me to do?”

“I think we’re going to be spending a lot more time together, Lucia. Does that bother you?” He said.

“No. I don’t mind spending time with you. Sometimes you’re really nice.”

“Good. You can also sleep in my bed every night. You’ll eat dinner with me. You’ll clean my room and study. Also, you can go on trips with me. You might actually enjoy it.”

“What changed?”

“Everything.”