In His Arms (Twenty)

When I woke up I was back in our bedroom lying on the bed. Vincent was sitting on the edge of it, Sarah was nowhere in sight. I sat up a bit and Vincent’s head snapped to look at me. Anger filled his eyes.

“I told you to stay in here.” He said in a low tone.

“I’m sor…”

“Shut up.” He cut me off, moving closer to me. “You’re going to be punished for disobeying me. You’re going to be punished so severely that you’ll never even think about doing it again.”

“Vincent I…” He slapped me so hard in the face I flew off of the bed. My face burned so terribly, but I didn’t move. I tried not to let the tears fall, but they did anyway.

“You’re pathetic. Crying over a fucking slap in the face. Just wait until later. I’ll be surprised if you aren’t screaming your fucking head off. You call me Master, do you understand that, slave?” He asked. I nodded. In the blink of an eye he was in front of me, slapping me again. “Use your words, little girl.”

“Yes master.” I whispered.

“So which part of your punishment do you want first? The bad part, or the really bad part?” He asked laughing like it was the funniest thing in the universe.

“Please don’t…” Another slap.

“You only speak when you are told to or if I speak to you first and expect an answer.” The tears were flowing more freely now. I didn’t know where my Vincent went, but I sure wish he would return soon. “Take off your clothes. Get on the bed. Lie on your stomach.” He ordered me.

“I don’t want to please.” I begged, which caused him to snap my arm, the one he had broken before. He smiled the whole time.

“What was that, slave?” I shook my head as if saying ‘Nothing’. In response he bent my arm again. “I didn’t hear anything.”

“Nothing Master.” I cried.

“Take your clothes off. Now.” So I did, slowly. Too slowly in fact. He ripped them off. I tried to cover myself up as much as I could, but Vincent just through me on the bed. “Let’s see how long it takes for you to scream.” And with that something hit my back hard. I could feel blood trickling down my sides. Then again and again. I tried to stay quiet and not cry, I tried to get away from the pain, but I couldn’t move, and I couldn’t stop myself from screaming. It hurt too badly. This went on for what seemed like forever. I could feel the deep gashes in my back coming open every time I inhaled and exhaled. Vincent laughed at me crying still, begging for him to stop.
“No. I think I like this. You’re going to suffer today.” For a moment I felt like I was in the air, then I landed on my back, causing me to scream out yet again. “I love that sound.” He said.
Vincent smiled at me, then I noticed that all of my limbs, including my broken arm, were tied to the posts of the bed. “What are you doing?” I scream, panicking.

“I told you. Today is going to be hell for you. And all you had to do was wait for another few minutes. I wonder, was it worth it you stupid cunt?” His words hurt, but I was more worried about what he was going to do to me. Then the lights went out. I screamed, begging him to turn them back on. “No.” Then I felt the whip hit my stomach, the blood trickling again. He hit the same spot a few times, me screaming all the while. Then he switched and made it hit my breasts and nipples. I screeched as loud as I could. He kept doing it over and over again until I thought for sure that I was going to die. He stopped. He then started whipping me everywhere. My legs, torso, privates, it was complete hell. He stopped again. The lights came on. I looked at him, and he looked back at me. I thought maybe he had found his mind again, I thought maybe there was love in his eyes, but it was only lust. I looked down at my body, blood covered it all. Vincent took off his clothes quickly. I didn’t dare look at him. I was so afraid. At one point I would have been fine with having him as my first, but not now. Not like this. I tried to speak, but the words got caught in the back of my throat.

He got on top of me, straddling me. This was painful because of the gashes all over my body. He smiled at me and kissed me roughly, I could feel his fangs going into my tongue and lips. I cried out in pain again. He had begun moving his body against mine, not entering yet. I tried to move mine away from his, but it hurt too much to move. By now he was kissing my neck. I gasp out in pain when he bites into my neck, pulling his teeth away before his fangs are out. He laughs at my pain again. He moves his head down and gives attention to my nipples, which were hard from the coldness. He licks them gently, but even this hurt, he then got rougher and started sucking and biting one, while pinching the other. He eventually switched. I thought I was going to die. I was so ashamed of what he was doing to me. I hated him for it. Even if he apologized at a later time or right now, I would never forgive him for this.

He stopped playing with my nipples and said to me “I’m going to give you a chance to get some pleasure. Suck my cock and do it nicely, or I promise this will be absolutely horrible for you.” When he moved so he was straddling my face I refused to open my mouth. He was big, very big. “Lucia, last chance.” He warned. The twisted my nipple so hard I thought it had been torn off. I opened my mouth in a gasp and he stuck himself inside of my mouth. I tried to push him back out but he just pushed further in. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I began gagging on him and I accidentally bit down. He screamed and pulled himself out of my mouth. I gasped for air. “You stupid bitch.” He said. “I’m going to make this the worst night of your life.” He then got off of my and sat in between my legs.

Vincent bent down so his face was right in front of my womanhood. He looked up at me and smiled before he bit into my clitoris. I screamed bloody murder and tried to move away from him. He pulled his teeth out and laughed at me. “You whore. I’m going to fuck you so hard you won’t even forget me.” With that he positioned himself in front of my opening, put his hands on both side of my hips and thrust forward. I screamed out again in pain as he ripped about my hymen. He kept going in and out. I felt like I was being ripped apart. His hands were on my hips, moving them toward him. He began to thrust harder and faster, making my back rub against the blankets, which opened my cuts. I stopped screaming and tried to think of a happier place, one where I wasn’t getting raped by someone I had once thought I loved. A place where birds were singing and my parents were there. I thought of a beach, a stranger’s kindness, the safety of lonely forests. I thought of the flames that should have saved me from this nightmare, and how I longed to be in their arms instead of his. I thought of Sarah’s innocence. I thought of this and silently cried until he was finished.