it feels right | seongjoong

By ourextendedplay

[ COMPLETE] no matter who it is, it depends on what you feel towards the other person. even if they are the... More

character & intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGI!!
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen | part of me
chapter seventeen | part of me
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two | coffee
chapter twenty three | coffee
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
MINGI
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
a/n
the author things 🤠
new story

chapter thirteen

1.8K 59 36
By ourextendedplay

on a beautiful morning, hongjoong woke up with half open curtains beaming a thin stripe of light onto his face. he got up and checked his phone hoping that it would be almost time for his date with seonghwa. but sadly is was only nine am.

"why did i have to wake up so early!" hongjoong grunted while he walked into the bathroom.

hongjoong looked at himself in the mirror and all he could feel was full of happiness. he smiled and continued with brushing his teeth, taking a shower and so forth.

hongjoong was walking into his small kitchen when he got a call from yeosang.

"hey sang, what's up? why are you calling so early?"
hongjoong has his shoulder holding his phone while beating eggs in a bowl.

"hey joong, i was just calling to make sure that your outfit is out and ready. make sure you do a face mask before you leave. don't wear to much makeup, maybe a little moisturizer and bb cream since it is going to be a little chili and ma-,," yeosang was cut off by hongjoong while he slowly put the bowl of eggs while he was talking down.

"okay yeosang, i love you but why are you calling me at nine in the morning to tell me this when i have another like ten hours to go" hongjoong grabbed his phone with his hand and the opposite hand on his waist with a raised eyebrow.

"because joongie, i am soo excited" yeosang screamed the last word over the phone causing hongjoong to jump. "you know this is the first time i am helping you like this. this is so fun" yeosang kept talking loudly over the phone.

"thank you sangie but you have way to much energy right now. you don't even have this much energy when we're in class this early" hongjoong laughed in between.

"i know but anyways i will leave you to it. follow everything that i said and get some beauty sleep" yeosang said slowly pitching his voice higher.

"alright sang, i'll talk to you later. bye bye" hongjoong put his call in speaker

"bye" yeosang quickly spoke over the phone.

as soon as hongjoong hung up the phone he ate a quick breakfast.

hongjoong made his way to his bed and lightly jumped stomach faced down. he grabbed his airpods and played music while wistfully falling asleep.

-----

seonghwa woke up before his alarm with his thoughts still from before he went to bed.

full of kim hongjoong.

seonghwa got up out of bed and put on his slippers about to leave the room.

seonghwa unexpectedly got a phone call from mingi.

"mingi? what's up?" seonghwa had a questionable voice while walking out his room.

"hwa can you do me a huge huge favor?" mingi almost screaming out of the other cell line.

"what's it going to do for me!" seonghwa lightly distanced his phone away from his ear and put his opposite hand on his waist.

"i'll buy you the new john steven's book that's coming out in may" mingi pitched his voice higher

"man, you would do that? deal?" seonghwa was happy to hear what mingi had to say

"okay so basically i have a teacher recognition test, and i need you to do it because i need to finish another test. but that test is really important so please please please" mingi wines over the phone.

seonghwa looked at his clock, it was already a quarter till twelve.

"fine, but i better get that book" seonghwa sighed knowing that he had to get his date ready for tonight.

"alright thanks man. i'll see you later" mingi hung up the phone.

seonghwa had a sad face knowing that the test might take some time. so he rushed and made all the side dishes for the picnic basket and all the desert.

seonghwa was working hard. cutting, peeling, topping and who knows what was all included.

as soon seonghwa was finished with all the food he immediately took a quick shower and hopped on his laptop.

seonghwa was
on his computer for a while.

when seonghwa was finally released from his computer after a few hours, he felt so tired.
seonghwa laid down on his bed staring at the outfit that yunho has helped him pick out hanging on the outside of his closet.

that made seonghwa think about hongjoong.
seonghwa have a light smile to himself and slowly closed his eyes causing him to fall asleep soundly.

----

a few hours pass

----

hongjoong woke up from his nap and woke up with full of excitement.

he went to his desk and put music on blast with his speaker

"okay let's do this" hongjoong spoke quietly to himself.

hongjoong went straight to the bathroom and did a face mask while setting up his outfit on the bed. as soon as he took off his face mask he put on moisturizer. a little bit of bb cream and brown eyeshadow to add volume to his eyes. he put on some strawberry chapstick which added a little bit of a tint. he sprayed some of his favorite perfume and spritzed it on his neck and wrist.

as soon hongjoong was done he put on the outfit yeosang helped him pick out. hongjoong was so excited. there was about an hour to leave.

he was just waiting for seonghwa.

-----

seonghwa got up from his nap, and realized he had an hour to get ready. he was so tired but the thought of being with hongjoong for the night made him rush with excitement. he rushed out of bed and went to take a quick shower.

as soon seonghwa was done he went to take his outfit yunho helped him pick off the closet hanger. he glanced at it and put a small smile on his face.

he quickly put the outfit on and went to the bathroom. he put on moisturizer and concealer under his eyes to make him not look tired. he decided to put on pink eyeshadow for a more brighter look. seonghwa then put on his jewelry and sprayed some multi sex perfume that his mom gave him for christmas.

when seonghwa left the bathroom he went to the kitchen and grabbed a energy drink. he chugged it down fast and threw it out. he opened the basket that was out and grabbed the food that was in the fridge in the basket and other necessities.

he grabbed the basket and put it on the table by the front door. he checked the time and there was about twenty five minutes left.

strawberry joongie🍓🥺

seonghwa
hey joongie, are you ready?

hongjoong
••••
yeah of course i am.

seonghwa smiled at his response.

seonghwa
okay, i'll be there in a few.
*seen*

seonghwa left as soon as he saw hongjoongs message. he ran down to his car carefully trying not drop the basket.

he put the basket in the back seat and headed to the front of the car. he drove in front of hongjoongs dorm.

-----

when hongjoong read seonghwas message he rushed to do any last minute touches on himself. when he was finished he put on his shoes and rushed out the door.

he went down the elevator and when he exited, what he saw was magical.

seonghwa was outside right in front of the door with his legs bent inward leaning on the car. the sun shining right on him while he brushed his fingers through his jet black hair.

hongjoong was speechless when he saw seonghwa waiting outside. he was so admired by him. he never saw him without a suit on.

as soon as hongjoong snapped out of it he walked out slowly.

"hey seonghwa" hongjoong looked up at seonghwa with the slightest voice.

"hey joongie" seonghwa had the biggest smile and slowly grabbed hongjoongs hand which led him to shock and brought him to the car door and opened it for him.

"i love your outfit" seonghwa looked at hongjoong who was beside him.

"thank you" hongjoong giggled while playing with the rim of his shirt.

seonghwa could tell that hongjoong was nervous but so was he.

seonghwa turned on the car and started to drive away from the parking lot.

hongjoong turned around and saw the big picnic basket in the back seat.

"what's that for" hongjoong looked at seonghwa across from him.

"you'll see" seonghwa smiled at hongjoong. hongjoongs face turned pink.

the drive was short but silent. when the boys arrived seonghwa parked and both got out the car.

"wow" hongjoong was awed by the view when he stepped out the car.

"right" seonghwa lightly giggled while taking the picnic basket and a few blankets out of the backseat.

"lets go" seonghwa smiled while hongjoong lightly ran up to him with a smile.

they walked towards the bridge and found a spot right under with the perfect view of the bridge and views of buildings.

"this is so pretty, thank you for taking me" hongjoong lightly spoke while helping seonghwa lay out the blanket onto the grass and then both sitting down.

"no problem, i felt like this was a good time to have some time together to get so know each other." seonghwa lightly giggled.

seonghwa took two glasses out of the basket and took the fancy white wine bottle and slowly poured the clear substance into a glass and handed one to hongjoong. seonghwa than filled another for himself.

they clinked glasses and started to snack on the food that seonghwa had made.

"mmmh this is so good, what store did you buy this from" hongjoong put down the piece of food while still chewing his last piece.

"oh i made it" seonghwa looked up at hongjoong.

oh shit
hongjoong thought to himself.

"oh i'm so sorry, it's just that i'm used to eating bought food then someone making it." hongjoong looked down trying not to looks at seonghwa.

"it's okay, but since you are eating all made food today, i hope you enjoy it" seonghwa giggled

"oh y-yeah of course. it's really good. sorry" hongjoong nervously said

"no worries." seonghwa giggled.

the two boys continued to eat and talk while enjoying the view. fulfilling there wishes of getting to know each other more. it was beautiful. there was people doing different things all over the place. until after they ate hongjoong noticed something.

"is that a sprinkler?" hongjoong said aloud while looking at the sprinkler area across the field surrounded by the other object areas.

hongjoong eyes were glistening.

"yeah why?" seonghwa seemed confused by how hongjoong seemed so excited over a sprinkler.

"if there's anything that's going to take me back as a kid, it'll be sprinklers. i used to play inside the water, every time i would go to the park." hongjoong smiled.

"do you wanna go?" seonghwa smiled back at hongjoong.

"really?" hongjoong widened his eyes.

"i mean yeah, seems fun" seonghwa put his wine glass down.

"wait really? can we? can we? can we?" hongjoong got on his knees laying down in the back of his thighs jumping up and down.

seonghwa was awed by his reaction and giggled softly.

seonghwa stood up from the ground and grabbed hongjoongs hand leading him to stand up and ran towards the sprinklers still holding his hand.

hongjoong was shook by how quick seonghwa was to hold his hand.

when they ran across the field and arrived at the water spraying all over.

hongjoong was not hesitant to be the first to run in. hongjoong was running all over the place with giggles and running soundly through seonghwas mind. his smile wide as ever leaving seonghwa with a smile.

hongjoong noticed seonghwa looked a little lonely so he ran up to him.

"you look like you're having fun" seonghwa giggled with a smile while homgjoong was catching his breath.

"yeah and it would be so much better if you were to join in" hongjoong grabbed seonghwas hand together and started to walk backwards.

"wait, but- but" seonghwa started to walked slow trying to slow down hongjoongs walking.

"c'mon it'll be fun" hongjoong was still walking backwards and seonghwa finally released pressure trying to hold him back and hongjoong ran with seonghwa into the water.

hongjoong and seonghwa were both playing with the sprinkler. splashing water onto each other. they were both smiling and having the time of their lives.

they were both so free with each other. it was like they were running away with each other.

they were both so happy enjoying the fun they were having for hours.

after the sprinklers turned off unexpectedly hongjoong put on a pouty face.

"what happened" hongjoong spoke out

"sorry, the sprinklers aren't supposed to be played in" a random man walked out of the bathroom area from afar.

seonghwa walked up to hongjoong with a giggle.

"it's okay," seonghwa said to him while again holding hongjoongs hand.

they both walked away from the sprinkler that was again turned on and seonghwa saw hongjoongs light sweater knowing that he was going to get cold due to how wet his clothes were.

seonghwa let go of hongjoongs hand and grabbed his sweater and started to walk fast away from hongjoong.

"hey is that my sweater" hongjoong started to run towards seonghwa noticing that he had his belonging.

"no" seonghwa started giggling and started to run faster.

hongjoong was chasing seonghwa for a good few minutes until hongjoong finally got his sweater. seonghwa chases him again.

they were both chasing each other going towards to their spot with their belongings.

after a few hours it got dark which was the best time when the lights on the bridge would be going on. time went fast but it was only 5:30 pm when they left.

hongjoong and seonghwa both laid down on their back on the blanket due to how much they ran. they both sighed.

"that was fun" hongjoong giggled while looking at seonghwa a few inches from his face.

"yeah it was fun, i'm not really a water person when it comes to water parks but i enjoyed it since it was with you." seonghwa turned around and looked at hongjoong who was already looking at him. there faces were inches away.

seonghwa looked back up hesitantly.

"thank you seonghwa for today. i've never really done so much in one day other than study." hongjoong looked away.

"you know i brought you out here because i wanted to get to know you better. this might be weird saying but i know deep down no matter what age difference, your the first person who brought me to a place in my mind that was only set on one thing.

when i joined the student teacher program, all of my priorities were set on what to teach with mingi and all i cared about was just trying to achieve this because of a scholar ship.

i didn't know that i was caught up in it until i met you.

i want to thank you for convincing me to get in the water. i guess that made me loosen up a little bit. and playing in it with you. and i want to experience more with you." seonghwa looked at the bridge far above him.

when seonghwa was done talking hongjoong looked up at him. that's when the lights of the bridge turned on. the lights reflecting off on seonghwas light glowing skin to his eyes.

hongjoong didn't want to believe it but.

i'm in love
hongjoong thought that this was impossible but it is.

"thank you seongie.... i guess i'm going to say that i feel the same way. i like you. and i want you" hongjoong didn't know what was coming out of his mouth but his thoughts were all raddled up in him and that's what he could bring out. hongjoong sat up to see a full clear view of the bridge.

seonghwa giggled at the name hongjoong called him and moved his head on top of hongjoongs lap. hongjoongs face turned pink as he didn't know what to do next.

"sorry, i'm just really tired. mingi had me do a test this morning and it was kinda hard. i was so worn out by it. but he's buying me a john stevens book so it's fine. even my nap i took i still was tired. but the thought of you and being with you today just made me excited.... and also because i didn't want to sleep on the hard ground." seonghwa closed his eyes while hongjoong giggled at his last remark.

hongjoong was admired by how beautiful seonghwa was up close. hongjoong was lost in love.

without consent he took his hand and lightly cupped seonghwas face with his thumb rubbing his check.

"oh sorry" hongjoong immediately moved his hand from seonghwas cheek but before he could try seonghwa placed his hand on top of his.

"it's okay" seonghwa smirked.

the night couldn't get better. hongjoong felt like he was in heaven.

how could i love someone so easily like that. he worked so hard just for today
hongjoong thought to himself while staring at seonghwa below him

i really like this boy. a lot. he's something else.
something i was waiting for.
seonghwa thought to himself while hongjoongs hand on his felt so loving to him.

the beautiful night sky with stars as much at asteroids breaking apart. the lights from bridge as bright as ever, lighting up every area to be seen. the two boys were having a magical moment with each other.

it was just perfect.

a little bit less than half an hour passes by when seonghwa opened up his eyes to see hongjoong still in the same spot looking up at the bridge with his airpods in.

seonghwa got up from hongjoongs lap and saw that hongjoongs phone was on saw what he was listening to.

he was listening to an audio book by john stevens.

it was his favorite to.

it feels right
seonghwa thought to himself while smiling widely as soon as he felt water arriving his eyes.

that book was seonghwas personal favorite and describes about pretty much everything that's happening now.

hongjoong took off his airpods and looked at seonghwa.

when he turned around seonghwa huggged him close.

hongjoong once again was nervous and didn't know what to do. but hug him back.

"i'm sorry again. i know i have been making the first moves for everything but i just want to let you know that i'm here." seonghwa spoke behind hongjoong still hugging.

hongjoong noticed that he was crying. he didn't know what to do because he didn't know what was wrong.

"it's about how two people falling in love with each other, no matter what the consequence is. it's supposed to be for people with hurt but go through it together"seonghwa finished talking with his arms still wrapped hongjoongs small neck.

hongjoong still didn't know what to do but he still wanted to hold him. hongjoong didn't want to do this so soon but he did it anyways.

hongjoong slowly backed away from seonghwa and cupped both of his cheeks with his hands.

"can you be my boyfriend?" hongjoong spoke lightly while looking at him with doe eyes.

hongjoong cupped his face tighter and brought him in closer with their lips touching softly leaving both of them with sparks in their tummy's.

seonghwa accepted the touch which calmed him down.

it seemed like everything around them was spinning circles. like every light just bursted.

"of course" seonghwa smiled widely, leaned in and gave hongjoong one last hug, hugging him tighter than before.

"i though i'd end off the night with making a bold move, but i'm glad your okay now" hongjoong giggled as he saw seonghwa flustered with his actions while dealing apart the hug.

the both boys enjoyed the night awkwardly but comfortable with each other.

the night was perfect for the both of them.
filled with love and love that was meant for each other. even if they haven't admitted it yet.

okay so as i said the last chapter was short but these next three are super long. this chapter is 3,000 words so i'm proud. these next three chapters are my favorite because they all like do something. but you'll see what i'm talking about 😌

anyways i have school today and i'm gonna write more chapters. i already have the wholeeee plot down and stuff is about to go down.

-noelia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3K 18
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ san/seonghwa san maybe had typed the wrong number instead and soon enough, he found out that he's slowly falling for this seonghwa...
70.5K 3K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." • in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. • ...
40K 1.6K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
76.9K 3.9K 37
Hongjoong is faced with a tough situation when his former roommate Seonghwa ends up matching as the second RA on his floor. They'll be forced to face...