Joker's Wittle Girl

By my_graveyard_look

The Joker is a man that likes to be in charge down to the minute detail. He wasn't to be questioned or talked... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tattoos
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important Notice!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Kindle Book Out Now!

Chapter 5

46.3K 662 114
By my_graveyard_look

As soon as we pulled into the garage and got out of the car, J was stripping me of my filthy clothing till I was left in just my diaper which had somehow gotten dirty as well. I flushed at how many people my body was on display for. I doubted anyone would actually look in fear of what J would do but it still made me feel awkward. Here I was, standing out in the open, clothed in nothing but a diaper for everyone to gawk at. I was broken from my thoughts when surprisingly, J started stripping as well. When he caught my eye he just growled,

"You got my clothes filthy since I had to carry you and you sat on my lap."

Once we were both devoid of our clothing, J herded me toward his bedroom so he could clean me up. Once we entered the bathroom, he removed my diaper.

"Still dry, we'll have to remedy that soon." he murmured to himself.

Wait I actually had to use the diapers?! Oh hell no, that was not happening. I'd have to find a way around that. Knowing my personality, J turned toward me with a warning look.

"I will not hesitate to put you in a chastity belt that I hold the only key to so you can't touch your diaper or princess parts." He then smirked. "That's Daddy's job."

I felt a shiver run down my spine right to my core knowing he was 100% serious about his threat. He started taking off his boxers and turned to me.

"Since you got so filthy, I think it's best to hose you down in the shower."

I nodded my acceptance and looked up at him waiting. He turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature. Once he was satisfied, he shoved me into the stall and followed behind me. He sat down on the shower bench and had me stand in front of him so he could scrub all the grime off my body. Now that I was inspecting my body, I had actually gotten pretty disgusting. I wrinkled my nose and he must have noticed.

"Seems like my princess doesn't like being dirty. Good because Daddy doesn't like you trailing dirt everywhere either" he said while scrubbing my arm. "But just to make sure the lesson sticks, we'll be having a little talk after this."

I shivered knowing there would be very little talking involved. Once he deemed me clean enough he yanked me out of the shower and towards the bedroom naked. He grabbed a diaper on the way and growled when I dragged my feet. He led me to the middle of the room and had me stand there.

"Now, it's time for that talk I mentioned before" He said while circling me. "You broke several rules today babygirl. Daddy was very upset when you ran away and you lied to get your way. On top of that, you were playing with things that little girls should not be playing with EVER."

He stopped, seeming to contemplate what to do next. He then nodded as if he had come to a decision. He motioned for me to stay where I was and walked to the closet. I stood in the middle of the floor, still wet and shivering. Once he came back out, he was carrying one of his expensive black leather belts which made me shiver for a different reason. I looked down, dreading what was coming next. He pulled my face up with his hands.

"Tell me baby, what did you take from the shipment. I want you to list it out."

"Four pistols, two revolvers, a switchblade, a pen knife, and a butterfly knife." I recited.

"Good. Now hold out your hands. You're getting a strike for every single thing you took."

I already felt the tears pricking my eyes but I complied holding my hands out shakingly. Like usual, J didn't waste any time and landed a lash across one of my palms. A fire ignited that I've never felt before and I immediately. He continued alternating hands, landing five strikes on each hand. After he was done my palms felt like I had put them in scalding water. I looked down at them and saw the raised pink lines decorating each palm. The tears were still cascading down my face when J spoke again,

"Oh we're not done princess, put your hands on the bed and spread and plant your legs."

I started sobbing ,

"Daddy please, I'm sorry, I just wanted to play."

"Oh I highly doubt that darling," he chuckled "you did that as an intentional rebellion. Trying to show me that you're a 'big girl' still. It's my job as Daddy to remind you how untrue that is, now go do as I said."

I moved into position, sobbing harder as my inflamed palms were pressed into the bed. My ass was still sore from that morning's beating and I was sure it was already bruising. I heard J move behind me,

"You're getting ten more on that pretty bruised ass of yours to really drive this lesson home."

The first smack ignited the same fire that it had on my palms. I immediately collapsed onto my elbows and screamed. My pain seemed to spur him on, landing smack after smack across my ass and sit spots. It felt like it went on for eternity but the blows eventually stopped coming.

"Stand up princess," he said softly, "it's over"

I shakily pulled myself into a standing position and turned to see J still naked holding the offending belt. He was unsurprisingly rock hard. He got off on causing pain. There had been many instances of impassioned sex after particularly gruesome "questioning" sessions. He saw me looking and chuckled,

"You have to earn the right to Daddy's cock. No touching it or yourself without my permission."

I nodded and stood in place till he led me to the bed and had me lay down so he could put a diaper on me. Putting pressure on my ass brought fresh tears to my eyes but he soon stood me back up so he could slip a nightgown over my head. He then went back into the closet and returned a couple minutes later in just sweatpants and no shirt. Once he got close he pulled a pacifier out of his pocket and offered it to me. It surprisingly matched my nightgown well and didn't have a strap on it. I was emotionally wrung out and getting tired... I hesitantly took it into my mouth and he smiled triumphantly.

"Now I think a certain little girl needs to go night-night"

He walked towards the crib assuming I would follow, but I just stood in place and whimpered. He turned to look at me annoyed so I quickly spoke before he could get angry. I spit out the pacifier,

"Daddy stay?" I whimpered out, looking at him pleadingly.

He stood there considering for a moment before sighing.

"I guess I can work here for awhile, now get over here."

I smiled and popped the pacifier in my mouth while walking towards him. He lifted me into the crib and secured the top. I pulled one of the fluffy blankets over me and grabbed a stuffed animal to keep me company. I ended up grabbing a strange looking unicorn but I would expect nothing less from J.

He grabbed his laptop and turned out the lights before settling on top of his bed. He didn't acknowledge me after that point but it was still comforting to have his presence in the room. I fiddled around with my unicorn for a little bit, sucking on my pacifier before I eventually fell asleep out of pure exhaustion. If everyday would be like this then this was going to be a long road

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
600K 28.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
190K 8.3K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
265K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.