Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.26 Boundaries

1.5K 40 24
By QueenScoria

Normal POV

Sakusa and Miyuki walks home alone while Aratani and Komori are getting something at the convenient store. Miyuki sighs loudly and Sakusa notices. So he cut the silence to kill the awkward feeling he has in his chest.

"I'm sorry for going to you." Miyuki looks up at him and then shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to draw any attention because my teammates, especially the 1st years are eager to ask about you. They are fangirls after all." Miyuki sighs, remembering the million questions they asked on the bus. All she wanted to do was sleep and listen to music.

"Why did he walk over to you, Miyuki-san?"

"Why did he spray you?"

"Are you guys a thing or something?"

"No, it's a misunderstanding. I have him for class and he's an acquaintance of mine."

"Can you introduce us to him?"

"What did he smelled like?"

"Why didn't you tell us, Miyuki-san!?"

Miyuki furrows her eyebrows before standing in front of her house. She takes off her mask only to be close to Sakusa again. Her face is literally close to his jacket as she backs up to see his bare face.

"It won't happen again." He sounded disappointed and Miyuki can tell. She then remembers what happen to her and her ex in America. He said the same thing and it took her 3 months to understand what happened. Miyuki gave him a sad look and she can feel her heart pounding, remembering the pain.

"Wait." Sakusa looks up in her eyes and found that her eyes are getting shinny. He realizes she'll cry but he didn't know what's going on. "We're still friends after, right?" Her voice ended a little shaky.

"Of course. What's wrong?" He then felt worried as she wiped her eyes so her tears won't fall down her cheeks. "I understand that you hate people that pry and I'll not be next to you during those gatherings."

"Okay." She tried to calm herself down. "I-I thought you would distance yourself away from me because that's what happened in America."

"I won't." He then looked straight into her eyes and moved her hands away from her face. His curly strands touched her bangs and Miyuki breathed silently. "You are the only girl I think who's clean enough and is taking care of her health. I would disinfect anyone's eyes and mouth who say otherwise." Miyuki giggles and turn her head slightly.

"Thank you for that." Miyuki mutters for Sakusa to hear. "May we set some boundaries so this won't happen again?" Sakusa stands up straight and nods.

"What are the boundaries?"

"We can talk like this only after Volleyball." Miyuki states. "I want you and I to focus on Volleyball first so we can draw less people. The only ones who knows that we're talking to each other is Komori and Aratani." He nods in understanding.

"But what about you talking to other guys?" Miyuki tilts her head and remembers what happened before the incident.

"I met with my childhood friends: Keiji Akaashi and Kozume Kenma." She smiled slightly which made Sakusa annoyed. "I bumped into Keiji-kun first until Bokuto-san, Kuroo-san, and Zume-kun came along." Seeing his reaction, Miyuki felt like he's about to kill someone which made her scared. "We only talked and well..." She trails off and Sakusa knows why.

"That's why I disinfected you. You didn't even have your mask on." He complains as pursed his lips which Miyuki thinks it's adorable. Is he jealous? I'm not sure yet.

"I only hugged my friends from when we were kids. I wouldn't hug strangers, Kiyoomi. I can hug Aratani if I wanted to." Miyuki defends herself, showing him her innocent eyes.

"But you shake that guy's hand." He wouldn't move off from this topic. Miyuki sighs, telling him she put hand sanitizer on and he did disinfected her hands in front of everyone.

"Then," Kiyoomi blushes a little and looks away from her. "may I get a hug from you?" Miyuki was taken back from this as she too blushed a little but than smiled at him. But she felt disappointed.

"I stink, though." Kiyoomi realized that before staring into her eyes.

"I'm going to shower anyway." Seeing the determination and seriousness in his eyes, Miyuki didn't budge, because she too want a hug from him, but knows he's a germaphobe.

She spreads her arms out as he comes closer and wraps his arms around her back while one hand firmly grips on her waist. She points her chin up so she wouldn't suffocate in his shirt and her face wouldn't get all that dirty from the fabric. While her head's up, he pressed into her hair to try and smell the conditioner because her hair was into a tight bun. He nosed her hair and it smelled like coconut. Miyuki opens her hands wide to feel his back. Her heart skipped a beat because she can feel a little bit of his muscles on his back.

She blushed even more because she felt her chest pressing into him but hoped he didn't feel it. They stayed there for like 40 seconds until Miyuki insists on showering. He chuckles softly before fixing her bangs with his thumb. "You did great today for an Ace." Miyuki smiles. "You too."

"How many kills did you received in all?" Kiyoomi asked her, remembering the conversation he had with Komori.

"I scored 22 in the first game, and 25 in the 2nd one." Kiyoomi smiles widely at her which Miyuki raised her eyebrow.

"I got more than you." He smiled to himself.

"Because you're a boy with more power and those wrists." She motions how her own wrist's flexibility before he shows her his which made her squeal in disgust. That's really unusual. He smiles with no teeth showing, seeing her reaction which he thinks is cute.

"Keep track. I want to beat your score every time."

"Is this going to be a thing?"

"Well, you are an Ace too."

"A female Ace. Never mind, might as well have a competition with how much Aces too while we're at it." That idea made him smile.

"I like that very much. And the winner's award is to be determined." He whispers before turning away, leaving Miyuki blushing on the way he said it. "Good night, Beautiful Snow."

"Good night, Kiyoomi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki's POV

I woke up early so again so I can do my hair and get my things ready for Day 2. My phone dings as I was washing my face. After I patted my face with a small towel, I looked at my phone.

Kiyoomi | 6:30

Make sure you wash your face, brush your teeth, disinfect your volleyball clothes, and put your hair in that low braid. I like how it was before.

I smiled and was about to think the same thing since I don't want to put my hair in the same new hairstyle. I put on my face products and brush my teeth before texting him back.

Beautiful Snow💙 | 6:34

Good Morning

I did, thank you for reminding me.

Did you leave yet?

I put on my jersey that came out of the dryer, thank you Auntie, then some men's deodorant (Gillete) before putting on my jacket. I put on my spandex and then my matching joggers because it's a little cold in the morning. Now I'm brushing my curls out so it would be easier to braid. I tied it back in a low ponytail with my black scrunchie. I then started braiding all while playing music.

Sway with Me by Saweetie & GALXARA

When the marimba rhythms start to play

Dance with me, Make me sway

Like the Lazy ocean hugs the shore

Pull me close, Sway me more

As I was done, I pulled off the scrunchie carefully, not to mess the braid up. I fixed my bangs on my forehead and then I heard a ding while putting hair spray on.

Kiyoomi | 6:40

No, may we walk together?

I'm leaving my house now.

Beautiful Snow💙 | 6:41

I'll meet you in front.

I shoved my phone and earphones in my pocket. Grabbing my volleyball bag with everything in it from yesterday. I put on my shoes and locking the door since Aunty is sleeping still yet. As I put my mask on while going down the steps, I see Kiyoomi with his tracksuit and a white mask. I waved to him as he stands next to me.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded as we both walked to the station.

"How many games would we be playing?" I asked, softly.

"3." He mutters and then looks at me. "I will beat you scores."

I scoffed and gave him a side glance. "We shall see." I can sense that he must be smiling underneath his mask as we boarded the train.

As we got off, we agreed to be 6ft apart so we won't look suspicious. I went first so until we reached the school. I went to my gym as he went to his. I see that Coach Ichika is here along with the 3rd years. Aratani didn't come yet so I waited for her. She's my bus buddy after all. It's now 8:30. We had a game at 10 and we boarded the bus after the Boys since they had a game earlier than us. So I couldn't see Kiyoomi but that's ok.

On the bus, I can hear the 1st years gossiping about me and Kiyoomi because of yesterday. I sighed, hoping their will be no drama. We're suppose to be playing volleyball not fangirling right now.

"You okay?" Aratani asked me.

"I'm fine." I nod to her. "We sorted it out when we got home."

"Boundaries?"

"Boundaries." I said softly, looking out the window.

I then heard a ding and notice it's from Keiji-kun and Zume-kun. I thought Zume-kun would be busy with his game. Haha.

Keiji-kun | 8:38

Good Luck, Yuki-chan

YukiTsuki | 8:38

Thank you!

Good luck, hope I get to see you play.

I like that name.

Keiji-kun | 8:39

Clever right?

YukiTsuki | 8:39

Really creative 😊

I switched over to Zume-kun's text.

Zume-kun | 8:36

Do your best today, Yuki-chan

I hope I get to see your game.

Yuki-chan | 8:40

You too.

I would like to see you play since you told me you didn't want to during childhood. It's nice seeing you involved in something other than video games. :) You have a great friend. Kuroo-san I think.

Zume-kun | 8:40

Yeah, he's okay. Sometimes he can be annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

As Itachiyama arrived in time for their 1st game, they put their things into a separate lounge area, like a sub arena, just for players before they changed in their volleyball gear. Miyuki comes in with her mask as always, with the same blank expression. People looked at them, well at Miyuki since she did great for her debut.

She takes off her mask and puts on her volleyball shoes as well as knee pads. She wears her jacket still because she didn't want to show her shoulders. The team warmed up together and did some dynamic stretches as other teams did as well. Some girls from other teams were staring at Miyuki since she took off her jacket in order to stretch correctly. They notice that she's bigger than the other girls. Which made them gossip.

"Look at her. She's fat." One skinny girl whispered to her other skinny teammate as they both look at her.

"I saw her play and it looks like she's showing off some skin." A girl with makeup and short hair noted to her teammates.

"She plays weirdly which is unbelievable that this team made it."

"Maybe she's trying to impress Sakusa-kun."

"Maybe, she is from Itachiyama." A girl with a boyish hair cut with a long sleeve jersey and a flat ass.

"But Sakusa is like the hottest volleyball player ever." A short girl with makeup whines. "Why would he look at that?"

As Itachiyama was done warming up, Miyuki went to go drink water and grab her towel. Aratani follows her so she wouldn't get loss.

"Hey!" They both look up to see the girls from earlier. Miyuki blinks at them, waiting for them to say something. "Do you wear color contacts or something?" Miyuki raised a brow and deadpans.

"This is my natural eye color." She said cleanly.

"How about this body." Another pointed to her legs which Aratani glares at them. Miyuki furrows her eyebrows.

"What are you saying?" They heard a voice and it was Kairi along with the others. They all glared at the girls which made them shivered. Shizuka and Fumiko crosses their arms while Mai points.

"These are muscles." Mai pointed out.

"Muscles. As in abs. As in toned." Aratani spats. "This is for working out a lot." Miyuki stares at before Miyuki gives them her look.

"Only through dedication and working hard, will you all have a body like this. And also eating healthy and a lot of meats. Good luck with you matches." Miyuki said politely before turning around to her teammates who just looked at her but still gave the girls a side glare before following her outside to the gym. The girls didn't know how to react but one thing's for sure, they just crossed a boundary into a territory full of Weasels.

They went onto Court 3 where a game just finished. Miyuki notice that one of the girls from before is on their court. She blinks at the skinny girl and smiled a little. I'll show you what I can do. My body isn't fake like yours.

"So, we're challenging the big girl eh?" The skinny girl mutters to her teammates.

"She's not fat you first year." Her captain pointed out and scolds her. "Don't define anyone by their looks."

"Akane-chan, you need to watch that mouth or yours." Her vice captain chimes in. Akane kept her mouth shut after feeling a little bit chilly. She then looks at Itachiyama whose warming up first since they're serving first. Her eyes locked onto ice blue eyeballs. Miyuki lands softly after hitting a cross. She locked eyes on her unintentionally as she turns back to her teammates like the spike was nothing. She stretches her arm and takes a deep breath.

"Oh look!" Akane then spotted a certain someone above in the spectators section. "It's Sakusa-senpai!!" The other girls squealed but much to their dismay, they weren't look at them.

Miyuki heard them but didn't really care since it's volleyball time. She needs to focus on her consistency of spiking, serving, receiving, and defense if she wants to beat Sakusa in kills and aces. Even if I'm not like Kiyoomi, I will try and make it harder for you. We should track all our blocks, receives, and digs as well. I never had this feeling of competing in a long time. This year's going to be fun.

"Let's have a great game!"

Kiyoomi's POV

If I counted correctly, Miyuki scored 4 kills and 1 ace. And it's only 10-7. I don't think she can see me since her back is facing to me. I really like her hair like that. It somehow looks like she can whip it at you after she just landed a kill. She looks good in that jersey. I watched as she digs a hard driven ball from the back row. She takes a step back in order for Mai to set her up behind Seika for a back attack. She went after the Setter which I can tell didn't expect to get the spike as she flinches, the ball went off of her and out.

I smirked underneath my mask. I wonder what goes through her mind when she plays. She doesn't react much like me. Just a simple punch in the air and high 5-ing her teammates!? Why? You'll catch their germs. I gotta remind her to wash her hands after every game. As I watched silently, I hear boys from other teams and along with boys in front of their court. Our cheering squad doesn't really cheer for them so our banner is where we left off in our 1st match.

Our match doesn't start until their game's over so I get to watch everything of how she plays. I might find a weakness or any other technique she has up her sleeve. I overheard some reporters when they were interviewing me which was annoying of Miyuki being called a Foreign Ace. I'm surprised they even interviewed her.

"Do you know about the Foreign Ace on the Girls Volleyball Club?"

"Do you know who Shimotsuki Miyuki?"

"So, Itachiyama has 2nd year Aces."

I was quite surprised at how they called her Foreign. Sounds like they're saying that she alien. There must be another name for her rather than being called Foreign. She's full Japanese. I actually starting to hate that name. Beautiful Snow is so much better.

Miyuki's POV

I felt sweat trailing down my brow and my cheek as I quickly wiped it with my towel as I sat on the bench while Coach Ichika stands in front of us who're regulars. Aratani pats me on the back as I high fived her. We're starting the 2nd set and I totally forgot how much kills I had. Dammit!! Geez, after 2 kills I didn't even count after that. Might as well just shout an number to Kiyoomi and make him do extra. That'll be fun to see his reaction. But I know Coach Ichika was keeping track because she had a notebook in hand. We didn't have a manager because who needs one. But no assistant coach which I had plenty of those in America.

"Keep doing what you're doing. I want to sub in our pinch servers so we can get a service run and end this match quickly as possible." Coach Ichika said, while we stand up and nod.

"Let's end this." Kairi stands up as everyone follows. She swings her dominant arm to make it stay warm. I was about to leave to stand on the court by Coach Ichika pats me on the shoulder.

"Be aggressive." She said in English and I looked at her, surprised she can speak English. I blinked and smiled, determine to do so.

"Yes, Coach."

Normal POV

The team against Itachiyama began to become frustrated. The first year, Akane to be exact. She's not starting but as a pinch server. As she went in for the 1st set, she thought her jump float serve would finish Miyuki off or take her off her game. She was surprised to see when she did receive her serve, everything went fast. She didn't see Seika coming in for the quick, her eyes were on Miyuki making a move to attack but nothing. Until the ball went right passed her. And then Akane was subbed out for the set.

"I thought I could shut her down." Akane mutters, after losing the first set. 25-12.

Her teammates, her senpais knew that you shouldn't have provoked someone you don't know just by their looks. Her captain smacked her back.

"Don't let up now. The game isn't finished yet. You may still have a chance to get in and pull some aces but don't go after their #10 just because you hate her." Captain pointed out.

"In order to really get into someone's head, give the ball to the other teammates. Not having to ball around her might loosen her a bit." Her vice captain suggests as Akane nods in agreement.

"Now let's take back this set."

Miyuki felt something off as the other team went on the court. She studies them. What are they up to? I wonder what counterattack they'll be using. I don't think they'll be able to flip the switch. I'm on a role, yet I forgot how kills I got. I'll be sure to count in this set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakusa's POV

Well, she got 28 kills in the game after receiving 14 kills each set. Impressive. Now it's my turn. Komori and I walked onto the court after their game has finished. Some of the girls from their opponent tried to be as close as possible. Ew. I looked over to see where Miyuki was and she's talking with some reporters. Damn, I wanted to talk to her. Right, Miyuki said that I need to focus on Volleyball but it's a little difficult when you're in here, playing too.

As we're waiting for the team to warm up first, I subtly looked around to see where Miyuki was and she's in the spectators section. Not in our own cheering section but on Court 2, where there are people cheering for their team that would be playing soon. I see her jersey from across their cheering section where there is a less crowd. She was watching Fukurodani's match.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.7K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...
1.1K 29 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! โ˜† She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
73.2K 1.1K 30
Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoya joins his and his friends volleyball s...
821K 23.4K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...