My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Epilogue

42.8K 1.3K 496
By YeolieBae_

Ace's POV

Five years ago today, Bria and I said our I do's.

It was also the day that our little Levi was born. I had never cried so much in my entire life. One minute I was at the alter declaring my love for my wife and the next minute I was holding her hands as she brought our son into this world.

Levi is like a photocopy of myself. From the day he was born it was quite obvious. I remembered Bria grumbling something about having to endure all the pain only for her child to look like his dad. She was actually upset. We all tried to contain our laughter but it was near impossible. Eventually she snapped and the doctor had to escort us from the room.

My son is my greatest accomplishment. If that little boy asked for the world, I would hand it to him on a silver platter. He makes me so happy without even trying and the best part is, he is always at my side.

I had gotten myself a car dealership business with a mechanic shop at the back. I mostly work in the mechanic shop and hire staff to run the dealership. 

At the age of two, I had to get my son a pair of overalls and work boots  to work in. He literally would not leave my side and he always wanted to help me. Whenever Bria would take him, he would cry until she brought him back. Eventually she got fed up and stopped trying to take him.

Today was his fifth birthday and we were currently at the store gathering some stuff to surprise his mom for our anniversary.

After we had finished shopping, I took Levi out for some ice-cream then picked up two cakes at the bakery. Levi was extremely excited. It was his idea to surprise his mom.

When we returned home, I saw that she had already left for her spa say with her friends. Levi and I got to cooking and blowing up balloons. I could tell he was getting tired so I turned the music on to keep him entertained. By the time Liz arrived, we had both pretty much almost done everything and left the rest to her. We both went and took a short nap until it was time to get ready.

A few hours later, I woke up the my house smelling like heaven. I woke my son up and got him cleaned up and dressed before I did so myself. Liz had already left and promised to return later so the house was extremely quiet.

I took Levi down to the kitchen to examine Liz's work but he had other ideas. He kept pinching off the food and eating. Eventually I had to take him off of the counter.

Levi and I sprinkled rose petals all over the floor creating a trail to the back door where we took all the food to the waiting tables outside.

By the time Bria came home the food was almost cold. I mean, who stays that long at a spa? Apparently she did.

Levi and I hid in a nearby bush and watched as she stared at what we had prepared. She kept crying and looking around for us then eventually went back to the house when she hadn't saw us. 

Suddenly, kids from all walks of life came throw the back door and sat around the table of food. Oh I saw what she did I thought and laughed. She even ordered cake and pizza. When she came back out, there was a huge grin on her face.

"Happy anniversary babe." She told me with a smile.

"Mommy!" Levi screamed running to us.

"What's wrong baby? Happy Birthday."

"Is this my birthday party?"

"Of course it is!" She told him and he jumped excitedly.

"Are you having a good time?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Ava doesn't want to be my girlfriend."

"Why not?"

"She says I'm too young." He said sadly and I couldn't help but laugh. 

Ava was one of our neighbors kids. She was indeed older than Levi was by two years but he was my son, I doubt that that would stop him. I looked over at Ava then at Levi. He really was sad.

"Levi, Why not talk to her friend?" I suggested.

"But I don't like her friend. I like her."

"You don't have to like her friend. If you talk to her then Ava would get jealous."

"Ace, what are you telling my son?" Bria scolded me when she saw Levi nod his head and ran back in the direction of the girls.

"I'm teaching him to not give up."

"Did you forget where that got you?"

"No, how could I? It got me married to the love of my life with a handsome son and a baby on the way."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Ace what are you t-"

"I know you're pregnant Bria."

"But how?"

"Trust me. A father always knows." Bria rolled her eyes and I pulled her to my chest.

"So... Mrs Montgomery. What took you so long at the spa?"

"Oh, I ran into Ash and Josh. We talked for a bit." I clenched my jaw at the mention of their names.

"Ace!"

"What?"

"I think it's time you let by gones be by gones."

"The what about you huh?" I questioned her.

"What about me?"

"Bria, you still haven't gone to see your mom since she had been admitted. Heck, she's been released for 4 months now and you still haven't gone to see her."

"That is different Ace and you know it."

"How is it any different? Why should I forgive them but you won't forgive your mom? Look babe, we all have things we want to forget, you you're mom and me those two. Don't ask me to forgive them but you won't forgive your mom."

She sighed loudly. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Huh? Can you say that again? I didn't hear you too well." I teased because she felt as if she was always so perfect. It was good that she could see her wrong and apologize. It makes me love  her even more. Whenever i would look at this woman and the ring on her finger, it would make me feel as if I was the luckiest man on the planet. 

This woman is a treasure.

This woman is a gem.

This woman is my world.

This woman is everything.

This woman is mine!

"I got you something." She said with excitement.

"What is it?" I asked. I thought that her being pregnant was my anniversary gift but apparently not.

She snapped her fingers and two waitresses came out from the house, each carrying  plates covered with a silver top.

"What's all of this?" I asked nervously.

"Open it and find out." 

Everyone took their phones out and started filming and that made me even more nervous. I uncovered the first plate and there sat two tickets for a Caribbean cruise.  I jumped in excitement and grabbed my wife picking her up from the floor. I always joked about wanting to take a cruise but I had always been too busy with work to vacation.

I placed her back on the floor and uncovered the second plate. This one also held two tickets but they were front row seats to a car race show and a chance to actually race a car.

I couldn't contain my excitement for this one and I picked her up again. "Marrying you was the best thing I could've ever done." This woman is best friend. Those were the top two things on my bucket list at this moment and she made each one real.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so f**king much Mrs Montgomery. Oh my God, I love you."

"Ace! The kids." She scolded but I couldn't help it.

"I love the gifts baby. You can't even imagine how much but I do."

I placed her back on the ground and kissed her lips feverishly.

The crowd groaned but I could care less. I love my wife and she needed to know that which was why I picked her up and led her away from the party to show her exactly how much I love her.

They say a tiger never changes it's stripes but for this woman I was able to change almost everything. I became a loyal loving husband and a great father to our son Levi and I was sure as hell going to be a great father to my daughter when she gets here.

My life is complete.

Love really does conquer all.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey everybody, You have reached the end of my second book. I know it was a wild journey But I am really hoping that you enjoyed it. No love is perfect, we all have to face trouble at some point but we have to be strong to overcome any obstacle. Ace could've given up on Bria a long time ago but he didn't and she became the best thing that could've ever happened to him.

This book was written to encourage somebody. I have no idea who but I hope you get a chance to read. Never give up. There is always light at the end of a tunnel.

P.S Is that the perfect song or what? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.6K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
1.3M 13K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
611K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...