We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

23~Walk on the red carpet

1.6K 67 2
By Danise730

At night, Byul's house

At this time, Byul is sitting at her desk, making final corrections to the dinner task list to make sure that tomorrow's banquet goes smoothly without any errors or omissions. And Yong behind her sits on a yoga mat and regularly completes daily compulsory yoga movements to keep her body soft.

After Byul corrected all the information, she noticed the list of seats in the banquet hall. The names of Chuyi and Zinmin appeared on it. Although Yong was sitting far away from their table, it is still very likely to meet them tomorrow.

Byul looked at the two names solemnly, and after a while, she turned and stopped Yong:

"Yong~~"

"What's the matter?" Yong asked while stretching, in a good mood.

Byul was silent for a few seconds...

"Nothing, just want to ask your male partner, is it decided?"

She still couldn't speak, telling Yong in advance that it would make her feel sad for one more day. It would be better to take a gamble, betting on a chance that is difficult to see among hundreds of guests.

"I don't know~ Cindy said that because I was the one who came out extra, the headquarters would arrange it. It seems that she will send a notice to the group tonight."

Yong said casually as if choosing who to be the male partner is not bad for her.

"You just let others come to help you choose a male partner?"

"There is not much I can do about it, I am a newcomer! Especially these days, everyone is busy arranging the venue and meeting guests. I am the only one in "Fire" who was not in busy. Although Kook asked me to concentrate on dancing and upgrade my skills, the content of the performance is still undecided. I feel like I didn't do anything in front of Cindy and others. Anyway, tomorrow night just be walking on the red carpet for a while, and I won't go dancing. It should be fine. "

After speaking, Yong changed to another yoga action. She lowered her body and pressed her chin against the yoga mat. At this time, the mobile phone in front of her rang as a group of news.

Yong flicked the phone with her finger, and what happened in the group was "Fire" admission time and the men's and women's red carpet list. When she saw the last line, she was shocked to pick up the phone and sat down!

"What?!"

"What's the matter?"

"Why my partner is Lin Kook?!"

After hearing that it was Kook, Byul chuckled.

"What are the odds! With so many people in the company, you  two can actually get together."

"That's not true~According to Cindy, I am the one who came out extra. Kook should have appointed a female partner early ~"

"It's ordinary to have personnel changes, but if your male partner is Kook, you can't be indifferent like just now~"

"What do you mean?"

"Kook is very popular with the Chairman and executives. Tomorrow will definitely have to socialize with them, even with the sponsors. As his female companion, you can't be discourteousness, especially in dressing."

"What should I do? My current dresses are only those used in salons and small parties before, they can't fit the feast."

"Or you can ask Kook to pay for a set for you," Byul smirked.

"How can this be done? It's embarrassing~"

Yong pouted and refused, but she did not know she will do something more embarrassing tomorrow!

"How about you call Kook and ask him to choose one of your dresses? So that you won't be afraid of being discourteousness."

Yong blinked her eyes flexibly, Byul's words made sense!

"I'm gonna ask him now!"

After that, Yong got up and ran back to the room and called Kook.

At this time, Kook was sitting in front of the computer watching the video of the latest World Dance Competition, and suddenly received a call from Yong, which was still a video call.

He dialed the video in doubt.

The screen of the phone immediately showed Yong's figure wearing a Nike vest with a ponytail.

Immediately after practicing yoga, Yong hurriedly found a dress that could be used as a dress from the closet, before she had time to change her clothes.

Her figure looks exquisite and elegant against the background of the vest. The arm lines are tight and well-proportioned. It is the kind of healthy beauty with sensuality, but the almost plain face makes her innocent like a 16 or 7-year-old girl, perfect collection pure and sexy together, Kook can't help but look a little fascinated...

"I just received Cindy's notice. I am going to be your female companion tomorrow, but I don't have any grand dresses. I am worried that I will affect your image in front of executives. Are you free now? I just want you to help pick a dress that can dress up tomorrow."

Yong put the phone on the holder, then took a few dresses and skirts, put them on her body, and showed them to Kook.

Kook finally understood her intentions.

Unexpectedly, she was afraid that such a small matter would affect him, so she called to ask him opinions.

Kook couldn't help but laugh at this behavior. He doesn't know if she is cute or not. Boys always cooperate with girls, but now, she actually considers himself first.

Seeing Kook smile, Yong thought all her dresses were not suitable, so she asked nervously:

"Aren't they suitable?"

Kook realized that Yong had misunderstood and hurriedly withdrew his sneer.

"No, it's not about the dress."

"Ohh~ could you help to see which one is more suitable?"

Yong really didn't want to affect the guests' views of Kook tomorrow night because of her own randomness.

First Yong took a set of apricot-colored sling dresses to Kook. Although the skirt was simple and did not have too much design, the sexy V-neck on the chest was too eye-catching. Kook squinted half his eyes and looked at it with a hint of discomfort...

The vest that Yong wearing now has made the pair of roundness on her chest plump and straight, not to mention the sleeveless V-neck dress that is extremely easy to wear out?

"This set doesn't work, it doesn't match my set tomorrow."

Kook used other reasons to prevaricate, and must not let Yong wear this to the banquet.

Facing Kook's explanation, Yong didn't think too much, and then took a set of ladies-like temperament skirts.

Although the fabric is much more than the previous one, Kook knows from its tailoring that this dress will show the S-curve around Yong, and it will definitely attract the attention of many men, especially a long-term cooperation sponsors with Pin Hit.

"This one won't work either, it's too old-fashioned..."

Being rejected by Kook again, Yong was a little bit discouraged. How bad is her dress?!!

In this way, Yong took out all her remaining skirts that could be used as dresses and showed them to Kook one by one like a little girlfriend. And Kook does not start from its own collocation, completely standing in Yong can not be sexy, can not be too focused on the perspective.

Even though he kept using other reasons to prevaricate during this process, Yong was hit, and she mistakenly thought that she had poor dressing taste, but Kook never want to tell her the truth...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

At the 30th Anniversary Party of "Pin Hit", almost all celebrities in the show business were present, including celebrities and giants who have galloped international fashion circles and transnational business circles.

Each of them was dressed up, and under the introduction of the host, one after another stepped onto the red carpet leading to the banquet hall.

The star-studded lights attracted countless flashes to shoot wildly.

"Hey, I heard that tonight is the young master of the Paeng's family to participate in Pin Hit's anniversary celebration for the first time since he returned to Korea. I don't know what kind of female companion he will take?"

A journalist said with a colleague next to him while holding a camera.

"No matter which one he takes, there must be many stories to write about. We can dig a bit tonight."

Another journalist B replied.

Earlier on, they heard that the second young master of the Paeng's family returned to Korea in advance to compete with Kuddong for "Pin Hit".

For the future successor position of the group, the female companion brought this time must be very topical. Like his brother, Kuddong. Seok will find a bank daughter who is helpful to his business investment, or he will find a popular female artist. No matter which one is very popular, the journalists will all wait and see...

At this time, a black Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle parked at the entrance of the venue, and Seok was seen walking out of the car in a long gray dress with a vest shirt and a navy blue tie. A neat row of golden single-breasted buttons makes the dress tailoring look more docile and long.

Different from the usual bangs hanging down naturally, Seok tonight directly processed the bangs and finalized the shape. The soft and beautiful facial lines are like Greek sculptures at this time, with a clear outline. The agate-black eyes also projected the noble elegance, brilliance and self-contained, eyes falling with stars, like spring water flowing through the mountains, the tranquil beauty.

As soon as the second young master arrived, all journalists scrambled to shoot forward. They must take the first picture of the female partner. However, when the female partner in the car stretched out her young calf, the journalists were all stunned. All put down the camera...

What came out of the car was a little girl about 7 years old. She was wearing a white gauze doll skirt, like a little princess. Is this the female companion of the second young master of "Pin Hit"?!

Looking around with a stunning gaze, Seok gently picked up the little girl and walked towards the red carpet comfortably. At this moment, the two people in the front seat of the Mercedes-Benz also got out of the car. They are Jason and his wife, the little girl is their daughter.

Since Seok couldn't invite Byul to be a female companion, he didn't want to find someone casually and give the journalists a chance to cheer up, so he asked Jason to bring her daughter as his companion, and he could help them take care of them.

Although Jason thought it was weird when he first heard this suggestion, it was indeed unwise for him to find a female partner at random before Seok did not identify a girl, so he agreed to Seok's request.

After Seok hugged the little girl through the red carpet, the little girl looked back for her mother because she wanted to pee and asked to take it to the bathroom. Seok also took advantage of this gap and walked to the entrance of the banquet hall, where Byul happened to stand guard.

"You stayed here so early."

Suddenly hearing Seok's voice, Byul looked back at him, her lips curled up with a calm smile.

"Yeah~ There are a lot more guests this year than last year. Dad said that all the staff must arrive early today."

Byul has been at the scene since 3 o'clock, and it is 6 o'clock now, she hasn't had a glass of water, let alone eat.

"Are you thirsty? I get you a glass of water."

"No, I'm not thirsty at all..."

Just as Byul wanted to refuse, she was interrupted by the loud voice of the host!

"Now let us welcome all the staff of Pin Hit Group's Commercial Marketing Department to enter the venue. The Commercial Marketing Department is a department organization set up by Pin Hit 25 years ago to accompany Pin Hit through decades. The former head of the department, Paeng Qing, has established department. Since then, many resources have been explored, including the co-organization with the Harbour City Cultural and Sports Bureau..."

While the host of the venue introduced the history of the Ministry of Commerce, Zimin also took Chuyi's hand into the red carpet, eloquently enjoying the focus of the surrounding flashlights.

Tonight, Zimin wore a burgundy mermaid skirt. The one-shoulder design showed a large spring on her chest, but she didn't care at all. She enjoyed the feeling of being watched, as if the world was surrendered to her.

Seeing Zimin and Chuyi walking the red carpet so vigorously, Byul's eyes were full of resentment.

This look also made Seok puzzled. He asked in confusion:

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing..."

Although Byul replied, the cold light in her eyes has been projecting on Chuyi and Zimin, never leaving.

Just when Zimin and Chuyi almost finished the last section of the red carpet, they suddenly heard a journalist shout:

"Look at the guy and the lady at the back, they are so charming! Are they the new artists signed by 'Pin Hit'?"

At the call of this journalist, the cannons of the other journalists were also thrown into the rear team! This sudden coldness caused Zimin's anger to be suddenly ignited!

She looked back angrily. It was Kook and Yong?!

Chuyi next to her also froze...

"What is appearing now is the new project of Pin Hit this year. The "Fire" team focused on the output of artistic entertainment performances. The first to enter the red carpet is the executive director of "Fire" Lin Kook and his female companion, "Fire" artistic pole dance. The lead dancer, Yu Yong..."

Under the introduction of the host, Yong took Kook's arm into the red carpet. Although it was the first time for her to participate in such a grand party, her heart was already so nervous that she thumped and thumped, but fortunately, with Kook by her side, she would not be caught in her panic.

Tonight's Yong wears a black lace skirt with a small fragrance selected by Kook last night. The right V-neck design can well protect Yong's cleavage. At the same time, from the neckline up, the arms are spliced with black polka dots. The net gauze lantern sleeves not only show the snow-white skin of the arms, but also reveal the sexy beauty in the dimness.

Yong black hair also dangles wavyly along the smooth forehead, like a mermaid princess, and the waist is pleated, and the design of diamond buttons is slender. The waist is perfectly exposed, and when the skirt is rich in layering, it shows the exquisite figure.

People can't see that this is actually a small dress bought for 35,000 won in an ordinary shopping mall, especially when Yong is standing next to Kook, this elegant temperament is even more extraordinary.

Today's Kook just wore a dark thin sweater with a dark gray suit jacket to match Yong's outfit. For a formal dinner party, it's a bit casual, but the people on the scene will only be exquisitely crafted by him. The facial features and the dazzling peach eyes under the sword eyebrows are attracted.

With a arrogant smile on his lips, his bangs are fixed by hair spray and hung on both sides in a boundary. When gently dancing in the breeze, he adds a wild beauty to his face. His unruly charm suddenly diffuses. The audience dazzled all the women around.

Just when Yong thought she would be able to spend the red carpet journey safely, she suddenly saw Chuyi and Zimin in front of them, they were intimately sticking to each other. Yong was in a trance, and she couldn't help twisting her right foot without paying attention.

Fortunately, Kook held her waist with one hand, so she wouldn't fall.

"Are you okay?" Kook asked concerned.

"I'm fine..." Yong said lightly, but her eyes kept looking forward blankly.

Kook followed Yong's line of sight and looked forward. He also saw Chuyi and Zimin.

At this time, Zimin's eyes were full of cold, arrogant disdain, while Chuyi's eyes were full of bitterness and incomprehension.

The four of them faced each other, as the eyes flowed like a deep pool, wiping out the flames of lightning...

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 478 80
"Never gonna let you go Giving you my heart and soul Because you're my everything in life, for life Oh even if I'm born again, I can't be with anyone...
264K 17K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
196K 9.5K 186
in which jeon jungkook hides a dark past, but so does new transfer student lee jieun. they seek solace in each other and fall in love.
99.1K 4.2K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...