Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

akaashi x reader

3.6K 88 45
By mddyls

i'll give you all more gin x yanna moments, but this'll be more like a descriptive part of when reader and akaashi got together already
enjoy :)

————

It's been three months since (Y/n) and I got together, it's been really fun and she's enjoying herself too. (Y/n)'s been supportive of me, and her friends would even sulk sometimes since she goes to my matches instead of Gin's, he plays basketball.

Things I've never realized or seen, they were all revealed to me the moment we got together. I'm actually very worried, she's having a lot more trouble than anyone would think.

The exams are coming extremely soon and, (Y/n) and I spend time together by studying for them. The time we spent by studying had revealed more and I'm really scared she'd just breakdown.

"(Y/n)..?" I call out to my girlfriend who's solely focused on writing her notes, now I feel bad for asking for her notes every time back then. "(Y/n)? Love...?" I call out again and she's still focused on her notes. I finally realized that she had earphones on. "Love." I take them out of her ears and she finally looked at me.

"Yes?" I furrow my brows seeing how red her eyes are already, I took a look at her for and found out that she was listening to English lectures for the exam. "What's with the face?" She looks at me, a sad expression on her face. She's pressuring herself.

"Why don't we take a break?" She furrows her brows, looking away to avoid my gaze. I just want her to rest. "We've been studying nonstop, just a 20 minute break. Hmm?" I press my lips on her forehead, leaning my own on hers. I looked straight into her eyes making her look back at me. "Please? I want you to rest for just ten minutes, then we will continue."

"Okay." I smile at her and her face just shows tired all over it. I gently wipe the inner corners of her eyes with my thumbs or my pinky. "Do you want to eat? I'll get—" I shut her up with my lips, I don't want her to do anything during our break time.

"Let's just rest. Please?" I pull her into a hug, sighing as I felt so worried. I caress her back and kiss the side of head repeatedly.

She's been stressing herself out. I've never noticed before since I never was by her side, we weren't as close as now; she's been pushing herself too much and she's really worrying me.

The first time I noticed was when we had a quiz sometime ago, I asked her what she got and she said she's got one mistake. Her eyes were glued on to my score and they twitched, I got mine perfect. The whole day she was down, no matter what I did to cheer her up, she was unsatisfied with having to have one mistake.

Since then I've been keeping an eye on her, just to make sure that she wouldn't be pressuring herself too much. But that's exactly what's going on right now, she doesn't like taking a break, she hates it when she gets distracted.

"Keiji, why'd you make me rest?" (Y/n) asks, eyes on her mechanical pencil as she played with it. She averts her gaze to me, eyes looking like they're giving in any moment from now. "I'm doing fine..." She mumbles, playing with her bottom lip, looking back at her pencil.

"Hmm, if we don't take breaks.. It would drain our brains, we have to at least rest for a few minutes to revitalize ourselves." I smile at her, feeding her the chocolate sandwich I made in her kitchen. She won't eat. I held her chin with my fingers, making her look at me. "Please... eat..." She takes the sandwich from me, taking tiny bites. What should I do to help you? "Do you want to cuddle instead?" She shakes her head slowly. (Y/n)..

"I just want to continue studying for the exams.. It's the finals for this school year anyway." I actually want to cry seeing her like this. She gives me the sandwich, only finishing a quarter of it. I eat the sandwich, leaning on the chair, taking a deep breath as I tried to think of something. "You can rest, I'll continue studying."

I bend over to her, resting my head on her shoulder. I don't know, it hurts and I'm crying. I'm not doing this to get her attention away from her notes, but it really is painful for me to watch my girlfriend pressure herself.

"Keiji?" She turns her body to me, my head still on her shoulder. I just want her to rest for at least 20 minutes. It hasn't even been 10 minutes yet and she's already pushing herself to continue studying.

"Please..? Just for a few minutes.. Please (Y/n)..?" I ask, still crying on her shoulder. Just a few minutes. "I just want you to rest..." I've never cried aside from that time during nationals that we almost lost because I've fallen into our opponent's trap. "Cuddle with me..?" I request as she places her hands on my cheeks, gently lifting my head up to look at her.

"If you want to so badly, then okay." She stands, holding my hand and pulling me to the bed.

We cuddled and I stopped crying, I'm such a crybaby to cry over this. But that just means I love her, and I don't want her to hurt herself.

(Y/n) laid her head on my chest and I caressed her arm, brushing her hair back with my other hand, kissing the top of her head whenever I felt like it. I looked at her face and she's slowly falling asleep. Look, if I hadn't begged you.. you would've fallen asleep on your table.

(Y/n) fell asleep in my arms. I carefully pulled my arm away from her, gently laying her properly on the bed. I laid beside her and wrapped my arm around her waist, snuggling closer to her. I pulled the covers over us and we slept and woke up the next morning.

It's a Friday and I said I've sleep over. I wanted to be here for her, if not then she'd probably be forcing herself to continue studying.

We all need to rest and take breaks in between our schedules, we need to revitalize our brain for it to function better. I'm glad I stayed and studied with her, I eventually got her to rest.

We'll both ace our exams, just listen to me and take a break. Okay, Love? I love you very much.

~~~

I woke up before (Y/n) the next morning. I met her mom and we both had a chat about (Y/n), her mom said she's been like that and no one knows the particular reason.

I cooked for everyone, well it's just bacons and omelettes. Her parents are very open and kind to me, even her dad. He thanked me for making (Y/n) sleep, saying that she used to study until 3AM.

I'm happy she listened to me too.

"Son." I turn my head to her dad, he stood by the sink where I'm currently at, washing the dishes. "What are your plans for the future?" I bit my bottom lip as I thought of it.

"I'd want to get a decent job. At a manga studio, it's been one of my earliest plans since I was probably four. I, of course, want to be able to take care of (Y/n).. and marry her when I can, and have a family of our own.. But of course, it also depends on her choices.. I won't force her if she doesn't want to.." I give him a smile and he chuckles, I feel like my face is red.

"You're her secret admirer right? I'd catch her talking to Yanna, by complete coincidence, and they were talking about her secret admirer. She's been giggling a lot to herself since she started getting the little notes." I smile, hearing that she reacted like that. "Well then, I'll do the dishes. Bring her food upstairs, and stay by her side." I nod, taking the tray and bringing it up to her room.

(Y/n)'s still asleep, and it's already 8AM. I know she's tired so I let her sleep. I carefully went to her side, observing her sleep.

She's still so pretty even with her eyes closed. I pecked her lips, twice. I'd want her to wake up already so I could actually get a kiss and a hug. I'm so in love with her that I'm so impatient.

I heard something vibrate, looking over to her desk and she's got a call. It's Yanna, this early?

"Hey, you're awake." She says, chuckling at the other end of the call.

"Hey Yanna.. This is Akaashi, she's still sleeping." I think she dropped her phone or maybe I guess, threw it to a cushion? I heard her gasp when I spoke. "Yanna?"

"Sorry!! I was just surprised. You slept over?" I hummed, looking at my girlfriend smile as she slept, what is she dreaming of? "If she's still sleeping..... YOU SUCCESSFULLY MADE HER REST?!" I put the phone away from my ear as she yelled into the call.

"Yes. I made her rest." Now I feel like she's crushing her phone, what is she doing? "But what's up with the early morning call?"

"Boy it ain't early anymore. Also just checking if she was awake, before she stayed up late.. by late she didn't sleep until 1PM." My mouth hung open, I knew she'd force herself but I never knew she did that. "Omg, did I expose my best friend to the boyfriend? I'm sorry, you probably didn't want to hear that— Babe stop talking on the phone." Gin? So they're also together. "Hey dude, we'll call again later. This girl didn't sleep from playing Call of Duty behind my back last night. I'll call once she wakes up after I make her sleep." And with that they ended the call.

    I brought her phone with me as I laid beside her on the bed. Her wallpaper's our picture the first time she found out who her admirer was. It was us wearing the same jersey shirt, we asked Konoha-san to take the picture. I felt kinda embarrassed that day, but I was happy nonetheless.

    Her notes caught my eyes, I just opened the app and found more of her reports and her essays on her phone. She's really studious. They're organized into folders, and the next thing that I found made me smile.

    (Y/n) had a folder with all of the notes I've written for her, she's scanned the drawings and typed the actual messages. The name of the folder was Heart Warmer and Comforter <3, at least I know it warmed her heart and comforted her when she was down.

    I muted her phone, taking a picture of her as she slept. I immediately sent it to my phone, I'm setting this as her contact profile on my phone. I'm also gonna use it as my wallpaper. I'm sorry, I'm just so in love with her.

I hear her groan, throwing the covers off of her, slowly opening her eyes. She immediately smiled when she saw me. I kissed her lips and she replied to them.

"Come on sleepyhead, let me feed you." I pulled her up and leaned her on me, taking the bowl of rice that had an omelette on it. She's apparently allergic to pork so I can't feed her bacon. "Ahh." She opened her mouth and took the spoon in.

"Whart traym djid ju wyake up?" She asks, I chuckle as I hear her speak with food in her mouth. I wiped her lips with my thumb and continued feeding her.

"6AM." I answer, placing the bowl on the side table, taking the glass of water so that she could drink and wouldn't choke on her food. "Yanna called, but I didn't get to hear why she called. Gin took the phone from her and made her sleep." (Y/n) nods slowly, giving me the glass. I placed it back on the side table, taking the bowl to feel her again. She kissed my cheek and giggled. Why are you so fucking cute?

"I love you." I look at her and caught her lips on mine. I smile and kiss her forehead.

    I continued to feed her until she finished everything. I started to notice that she kept on scratching her neck, I lifted her chin up seeing that she has rashes. Fuck the rice must've mixed with the oil from the bacon.

    "Stop scratching." I take her hand and blow on her rashes, she's whimpering. "Wait here." She pouted when I stood, I kissed her lips and headed downstairs.

    I should've checked it, fuck. Her mom already showed me where her pills were, she said just in case something happens. I took them from the cabinet, taking a bottle of water with me. I also got a towel and dampened it with water. I went back upstairs and saw her tearing up.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't check the food." I apologize, placing the towel on her rashes. I gave her the pill and the bottle of water. "I'm really sorry." She carefully shakes her head as she drank the pill.

    "I'm fine.. It's fine." I place the bottle on the side table, embracing her. I really feel bad. I don't like making mistakes, when it comes to her. It's fine with everything else but her. "Stop worrying about it, I should've said something too. I'll be fine Keiji.."

    "I love you.. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

~~~

    I spent the whole weekend at (Y/n)'s place. I successfully made her finish early and not stay up until 1PM just to study. I wouldn't want her to be sick, but if she was, I'd be taking care of her.

    (Y/n) seemed lively when I met her in the hallways. She ran up to me and hugged me tight, I hope that means she rested well.

    (Y/n) dragged me to the classroom, our seats are away from each other's, so I sat on an empty chair while the class hasn't started yet.

    "I'm gonna have to ask you how you got (Y/n) to sleep. Yanna didn't sleep at all." Gin says, brushing Yanna's hair as she slept on his shoulder. I chuckle and lean my head on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "I don't want to confiscate her phone because, she's either gonna sulk or use a different phone."

    "He just asked if we could cuddle, and I fell asleep. That's basically how he made me sleep at 9PM." Gin sighs, making (Y/n) and I chuckle. I intertwined our fingers and I made circles on the back of her hand with my finger. "Yanna's pretty stubborn." Gin nodded in agreement.

    "But I still love her either way.. I just hope that she'd rest." Us boyfriends being so worried about our girlfriends sleeping and taking a break.

    "Wake Yanna up, the teacher's here." I say, standing from the chair and putting it back to where it belongs. I sneaked a kiss on (Y/n)'s cheek before going back to my seat.

    (Y/n) looks well rested, I hope I get to see that everyday.

~~~

    We had recorded review quiz and I got five mistakes. I fucking. It's already so easy, I got the most obvious ones wrong, I can't. I have to study harder.

    I was gripping so hard on to my quiz that it nearly crumpled and got ripped, I calmed down when I felt someone kiss the top of my head. I smile, seeing him. He took a chair and sat right beside me.

    "I got perfect." He says, I hope I got perfect too. "But that doesn't mean you should be degrading yourself for making five mistakes." Says the one who cried over me having an allergy attack last Saturday.

    "I know." I know but I will try harder. "Come over to study later?" He nodded and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and stared, I was just staring at his face. He chuckled and stole a kiss.

    "Grades doesn't matter, you can be successful without having the best grades. But of course doesn't mean you should drop them already." I chuckle as he tried to make me feel better. "No matter what grades you get, that doesn't change the fact that I love you."

    "What's the connection?" He rolled his eyes and I chuckled, he can't think of an answer. "But thank you."

    "I would've never even tried to write nonsense letters for you if I only loved you for your brains and your beauty. I fell in love with you because of your personality, and with that I love you as a whole. Don't ever forget that."

~~~

    The exams ended and I waited for the results, I asked the teacher to just give me mine and (Y/n)'s so that (Y/n) wouldn't be stressing herself out if she didn't get high grades.

    I just got called and the teacher gave me both. (Y/n) knows I have hers, she let me. I read mine first, everything's perfect. When I read (Y/n)'s, I smiled, we're tied. I glanced at her and smiled, giving her an okay sign. She immediately knew what it meant.

    The teacher left and I went up to my girlfriend. I ruffled her hair and she giggled.

    "What are (Y/n)'s scores?" Yanna asks, standing to ask me that. I gave her the two pieces of papers, mine and hers and she gasped. "My goodness, if you both got married and had a kid, she/he wouldn't just be blessed with beauty.... but with fucking brains too. Gin..." She handed me the papers and went to her boyfriend.

    "Babe I'm trying to sleep." (Y/n) and I flinched when we heard Yanna smack him hard on the head. "Babe that hurts..." He says, rubbing his head with pouted lips.

    "Let's go get something to eat." We excused ourselves from them but Yanna was scolding Gin so they didn't hear us. We just left.

    (Y/n) and I walked hand in hand as we went to the cafeteria, we could hear people gossiping. Some of them were insulting her so I plugged my earphones in her ears, playing my favorite playlist.

    I bought us chocolate bread, well mostly for her, she loves them. I paid for them then (Y/n) complained about why does it have to be the guys paying all the time. I just chuckled as she complained.

    We were walking back when we met her other admirers on the way. They accepted defeat, either way I never really cared much about what they spoke to me about back then.

    "(Y/n)-sama..." It's one of the dudes from before. I raise my brow at him, why is he calling her that? "We accept defeat, we never knew he was your secret admirer." He says, all of the other guys nodding in agreement.

    "I'm sorry, you were saying something?" I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing, I forgot (Y/n) begged me to keep the earphones on for her to listen to my playlist. "I was listening to music..." She gave them an apologetic smile and the color of their faces was immediately sucked out. Not my fault.

    "We all know that he's one of the most famous dudes in school, and that he already won your heart. We give you our blessing..." I don't think we really need that, but okay.

    We excused ourselves and went back. (Y/n) never looked at any guy after we started dating, well she said she wasn't interested in anyone aside from the one giving her letters and chocolates. I blushed at that.

    And since you're my one and only, I don't have eyes for anyone else too, because I love you and only you.

~~~

    We're in college and we live in an apartment together. We took the same course so we have the same timetables. It's better that way since I don't have to be away from him.

    Right off the bat, people nominated me as the class representative, again. I couldn't disappoint our classmates so I just said sure, I'll do it.

    I had to print out copies of whatever the professor made me do, Keiji helped me out. I'm currently in the bedroom, by the table, making and fixing the copies. I'm doing it on the desk so that it would be perfect; no dents, no scratches, no anything disturbing.

    I ruined some parts, but they weren't really evident. You'd only see them if you took a closer look. But I hated knowing there was a defective copy, even if it only had a small scratch.

    I was about to run out of the room to get more copies when I found Keiji leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed. He looked at me with a poker face, I knew why he's like that.

    "(Y/n)." I pout my lips, taking off my jacket and throwing it to the bed. "You went to get more copies yesterday and this morning, I saw the receipts. You spent  ¥10600 ($100) for getting new copies. Yesterday and this morning wasn't the only time, you've done it more than just twice." His face softened and he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Love, I told you, it's fine to have the smallest scratches."

    I sit on the foot of the bed, playing with my hands as I felt bad for disobeying him. I'm getting an anxiety attack from this. I wiped the tear that fell from my eye, and more of my tears just fell.

    I heard him sigh. He came to sit beside me, pulling me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder and he caressed my back, brushing his fingers through my hair. He didn't say anything, he just let me cry on his shoulder, kissing the side of my head repeatedly.

    "Love, remember what I told you about making mistakes?" He asks, I couldn't respond since I had trouble breathing. He pat my back, feeling him sigh. "It's okay to make mistakes, we can't avoid them. It's okay to have a tiny scratch on the copies. Nothing changes on the inside if you made a scratch on the outside, the contents and the lessons in there are still the same. Their importance doesn't change.. Okay? Stop being so hard on yourself.." He backed away and gave me a smile, kissing my forehead as he wiped my cheeks with his thumbs.

    "And the fact that you love me won't change..?" He let out a small chuckle, kissing my lips. He nodded and kissed me again.

    "No factor, can ever make that fact change."

~~~

    (Y/n) fell asleep in my arms after she cried because of having an attack. Her anxiety attacks came more often now than back then. I guess because this is a new environment, but still.

    I carefully placed her on the bed, pulling the covers over her. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before going to the table to do what she was doing.

    "The scratches aren't even evident.. Love, what can I do to convince you completely?" I whisper to myself, glancing at my girlfriend who's sleeping soundly on the bed.

    I did her work, making sure I would make the copies look like there weren't dents or scratches. I did this for her, knowing that she might get another attack later if I made her do it instead.

    (Y/n)'s a huge perfectionist. Probably the only thing she gave up on trying to get a perfect score are her grades right now, in college, perfect is almost impossible. But she is a Dean's lister, we both are. I'm proud of her.

    The thing about taking breaks during our study sessions, she's finally doing them. I successfully made if a routine for us whenever we study. I hope I could do the same with these types of matters.

    I finished fixing the copies, so I did my own project this time. It's a manga that tells the story of me proposing to her, I'm already imagining the scenes, (Y/n)'s kinda predictable so..

    I'll be proposing to her on her birthday, two years later. I probably won't finish this now since I also have many projects to do other than this. Well this isn't really a project but a gift for her.

    "Keiji....." Oh right, she hates waking up to an empty bed. I hid the manga and went to her. She probably had a nightmare, her eyes are wet. I pulled her up and leaned her on me. "Do you know what I dreamt of?"

    "Hmm, what did you dream of?" (Y/n) chuckled and kissed my cheek, I turned my head more to her so that I'd catch her lips with mine. "What was your dream?"

    "We got married and we became successful together."

~~~

    (Y/n) and I got married just a few months after college. I got a job at a manga studio and Udai Tenma, the original little giant, is my coworker. (Y/n)'s dream as a painter, she successfully became one.

    Some celebrity saw her painting at a recent exhibit and the post blew up. (Y/n) immediately got 500k followers after that. She also does digital arts, I just hope she's resting in between her schedules.

    "Love, I made pancakes." I say, placing them on the coffee table. (Y/n)'s painting on a canvas at the moment, it wasn't large but I know that it's still difficult and it takes time whether it's a small painting or not. "Hun."

    "Does it look alright?" She asks, tilting her head from one side to another and vice versa as she eyed her painting. I smile and kissed her cheek. "It feels empty."

    "To me, I could see the message you're trying to show the world." She frowned and painted something. I observed her face and she looks so dissatisfied with her painting. "Hun it looks perfect, and your emotions are perfectly conveyed."

    "Keiji, you have to be honest with me sometimes." She looks at me with furrowed brows, she's annoyed. I am honest. "You only ever gave compliments." I sigh, here we go again.

    "(Y/n), I am honest. Brutally honest. I would've said it does look empty if it was but it's not. The colors are well blended, the strokes are well done, and the color palette is perfect for what you're trying to point out." She raised her brow at me, turning back to her painting.

    "Then tell me what's my message." I let out a deep long sigh as she sounded so irritated. "Hun come on."

    "Happiness in simplicity and diversity." She turns to me, blinking her eyes repeatedly, speechless at my answer. "I never saw your theme for this exhibit but I understood your painting." She pouted her lips and frowned, I chuckled at her face. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "When you understand the artist, you can understand their paintings, drawings or any of their artworks."

    "Perks for being my husband?" I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "I'll wash my hands and eat the pancakes with you." She kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom.

    Honestly, there were more messages behind the painting but of course, giving it all away is unfair to other people. But at least, I understood.

    She came back and she took a picture of her painting. She posted it on Instagram and I could here her phone ring every second.

    She asked me to feed her, I gladly did. One thing that bothered me was that she kept on checking her phone every minute. I saw how her eyes twitch whenever she checked her notifications, she's monitoring the likes. I took her phone from her and hid it in my pocket.

    "You're going to have an attack again." I warn her, feeding her a piece of the pancake. "Love, your painting is a masterpiece. Don't let the likes make you measure the worth of your art." I pressed my lips against hers, placing the fork on the plate. I gently pushed her to lean on the couch, trapping her between my arms; our lips never leaving the other's. I broke away, leaving only a centimeter gap between our lips.

// semi - lime //

    "I won't." She says, pulling me in to kiss her again. We were making out on the couch, sucking each other's tongues, fighting for dominance. My lips danced with hers as my hands traveled up inside her shirt. I pulled it over her head, and threw it somewhere. I switched places with her, she sat on my lap as we continued to make out on the couch. Her arms went around my neck, hands brushing through my hair as we kissed.

    My hands went to her back, unclipping her bra. She took it off and threw it to the floor. She moaned through the kiss when I groped her breasts and played with her nipples, rolling and pressing them with my fingers. I carried her to the bedroom and we continued what we were doing, there.

    That had taken her mind off her post, and I'm happy.

~~~

    Months later, we moved into a better place. We bought a house with the money we saved up. It was a house, perfect for four people, well we only plan on having two kids so this is enough.

    Keiji came with me to the exhibit, which is today. I have been very ill so I needed him to support me. We had a thought of what it was but I still haven't gone to the hospital to get checked up because of work.

    A lot of people came and it made me sick. Keiji held on to me the whole time, kissing my head to help ease me up. There were people who came to interview me, most of them loved the Happiness in Simplicity and Diversity one.

    "What's the backstory for this wonderful masterpiece Akaashi-san?" One of them asked, Keiji smiled at me and I looked at them.

    "The backstory is our love story, the happiness... I felt from the simplest.... gestures he had done just to cheer me up..." I paused, I'm really feeling it. "To make me smile.. and to make me feel loved." I gave them a weak smile, almost dropping to the floor, well I expected to, when I felt my knees shake. "I'm really sorry..."

    "Oh no, it's alright. Akaashi-san, you may rest. There are other days for us to come back."

    I leaned on Keiji, almost fainting from feeling so sick. All I know is that he carried me to the car, and I blacked out.

    Aside from the obvious that I'm probably pregnant already, I haven't gotten enough sleep from preparing for the exhibit. Keiji had to take a leave for days to take care of me.

    I woke up on a hospital bed, still feeling so ill. I haven't eaten lunch yet. I sat up, getting help from my husband. I couldn't balance myself so Keiji had to sit on the edge of the bed with me.

    "You're four months pregnant." I nod slowly, not even having interest on that at the moment. I want to puke. "You should eat. Your mom brought porridge, I only informed her and she went here right away." I nod again, he kissed my lips and even that made me feel so sick.

    "No... kisses on the lips.. first..." He nodded and took the porridge. He started feeding me, ah fuck I can't have that. He stopped when I sloppily tried to push the spoon away.

    "Is there anything you're craving for?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "Tell me, I'll go." He probably placed the porridge on the side table, wiping my mouth with his thumb.

    "I want.... Mangoes.." I really am craving for them. "Also... Takoyaki..." He gently laid me down, kissing my forehead.

    "Let's wait for Yanna and Gin to get here before I go."

~~~

    I'm out with Gin, and Yanna's with (Y/n). Yanna brought their daughter with her. I drove while Gin sat on the shotgun seat.

    "You know, you've been sighing for the last 30 minutes." Gin says and I quickly glanced at him. "What's bothering you? I'm sure it's not her being pregnant."

    "It's her exhibit." I shortened my words as I looked left and right before turning to the left. "(Y/n)'s a perfectionist, we all know that. I'm afraid that she'd have an attack over her leaving in the middle of her exhibit." Gin suddenly chuckled.

    "Sorry for laughing.. but she won't."

    "You're more certain than the husband." I comment jokingly, and I felt him roll his eyes at me.

    "I'm pretty sure you've noticed, remember the last time?? That one painting she posted on her Instagram?" I nod. "If she hasn't changed then she would've still monitored that post.. I know you know that about her, you should know that. She monitors her posts for months, trying to see if her stats are balanced." That is true, (Y/n) would've still checked, but she hasn't. "You helped her change and love her imperfections, so stop worrying, you might end up being the one having an attack."

    "Thanks."

    I parked and we both got off, going straight to her room. (Y/n)'s going to be discharged later but at least I should make her eat something before we go.

    Gin carried their one year old and I found (Y/n) sleeping. I don't know if I should wake her up or not. I gave Yanna a look, asking her to help me out, she quietly chuckled before shaking (Y/n) lightly.

    (Y/n) slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes with her fingers. I placed the food on the side table, tying her hair before I fed her. I got the mangoes sliced and their in a cup, I used a fork and it was easier that way. (Y/n) suddenly smiled at me.

    "This is a part of that, Happiness in Simplicity and Diversity."

~~~

    Mira's playing with me, and she's story telling. Keiji just watched us, chuckling as he watched our three year old do what she wants. I'm also pregnant so he's watching in case something happens.

    "Mommy is the Queen, Daddy is the Kind and I'm the princess!" She smiled, giving me and Keiji a crown she made. I wore it. "Mommy do you want me to make you tea?" She asks and I nod, she trips and fells on my belly. I groaned when I felt something. "M-Mommy I'm sorry... I-I'm sorry..."

    Keiji took her from me and she's crying. I'm still holding my belly, ah that really hurts. Mira kept on crying when she saw me in pain, I took deep breaths to calm myself down before turning to my daughter.

    "I'm alright.." She frowned, resting her head on her father's shoulder, looking at me with sad eyes. She's scared, I don't scold her but she gets scared on her own. "Mommy is not mad, little sibling is fine and so is mommy.."

    "But I hurt mommy..." Keiji pat her back and I took her from him. I stood and carried her, patting and caressing her back to make her stop crying.

    "It's okay to make mistakes.. Don't cry. You didn't hurt mommy.. It's okay." I kissed her cheek and she just pouted her lips. "I love you. Do you love mommy?" She nodded her head slowly, she's still sad. "Smile for mommy, smile." I smiled at her and nuzzled her nose, she showed me a small smile, letting out giggles when I kissed her everywhere.

    "Can we play?" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

    Mira usually ends up sleeping after she cries, so it only took an hour before she fell asleep as we played. Keiji carried her to the room and put her in the crib first. She's pretty small so it's fine if she stays there first while he and I aren't going to sleep yet.

    I went to get ice cream from the fridge, feeling arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head and got a kiss on the lips and on the cheeks.

    "Character development." I chuckle, hearing him say that. "But really are you alright?" I nod, eating the ice cream. "You can be honest to her okay?"

    "She's a baby. I don't want her to know pain yet." He licked the ice cream off the corners of my mouth, planting a kiss on my lips.

    "Thanks for the painting again, it must've tired you out having to paint a huge painting of our family." I shook my head and smiled, he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead.

    "Thanks for the manga, it must've took you either years or months to finish that." He chuckled, turning me around to kiss me.

    "Anything for you." We both say, chuckling at the sound of our voice blending into one.

    "I love you, and our babies too."

—— extras ——

    I waved goodbye to my friends, running to my dad as he waited for me with Rina. Rina's my little sister and she just started middle school, and I just started high school.

    I kissed my dad on the cheek and he kissed my forehead, Rina hugged me and we both got inside. Dad opened the door for us.

    "Ne-chan, how's high school?" Rina asks, hugging my arm as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Did you have a secret admirer like daddy?"

    "Hmm, Mira is there something you're not telling me and your mother?" I feel my cheeks heat up, I shook my head immediately and dad chuckled.

    "You know Ne-chan, someone pointed out something bad about me..." I looked at my sister and she looks like she wants to cry. "They said I'm stupid...."

    "Do you know what mommy always tells us?" Her face lit up and she giggled, she nodded her head and I pinched her cheek.

    "Love our imperfections."

    Dad drove us to Mommy's exhibit, there were celebrities!! I know mommy always has amazing guests but this is the most I've ever seen.

    Daddy both of our hands as we went to meet mommy. I saw her and so did Rina, we both looked at Dad and he let us go.

    "Mommy!" Rina called out, Mommy turned to us and immediately smiled.

    "And these are my daughters, Mira and Rina." Rina hid behind mom and we bowed. "You ran to me but you left your father." We chuckled seeing dad walk up to us. Dad gave mommy a kiss on the cheek, hmmm daddy's so sweet.

    "What's the title of the main painting?" Someone asked, looking at me. Is this recitation????? I looked at my parents and they just smiled at me.

    "The Life of the Akaashi Family."

    DOOOOONEEEEEE!!! It's literally like 4AM so uhm I gotta go HAHAHAHAH i hope you enjoyed this sweethearts! idk if this came off the way the requestor wanted it to be but, well... i still hope you guys enjoyed this! love you all, and good mornight sweethearts ~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
14.2K 303 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
10.6K 279 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
210K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...