FRIENDZONED | JOSH RICHARDS

By wvaterlily

❝ Her sweet obsession. ❞ Β© π•Žπ•§π•’π•₯π•–π•£π•π•šπ•π•π•ͺ More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

891 22 9
By wvaterlily

Chapter 21 — For old times sake

"I can't believe you let Lily drink without supervision. She can't even handle the tiniest bit of alcohol. She even got drunk for having chocolates that has rum in it." Josh said.

"How was I supposed to know that?" Anthony murmured. "Clearly you haven't known her long enough." The three walked inside the house while Anthony lays her on the couch.

"Where's chairman?" Anthony asked. "He is a close friend of the brides father so I'm guessing they're playing pool together by now." Josh said.

A small hiccup escaped from Lilys mouth as Josh sighed. "I'll go take some aspirin and water. Give it to her when she wakes up. She's going to have a huge migrane."

Josh left to the kitchen as Anthony goes onto her level and smiled. "You even looked so pretty passed out." He slipped a bit of hair behind her ears.

"Josh?" She groaned. "No Lil it's–" Thats when their lips met for a couple of seconds.

It was shocking for Anthony. Not by the fact that they just kissed. They did, a couple of times before but the thing is she calls him Josh before they kissed.

"Hey I'm back." Josh said walking back to the living room with pills. "So um my moms looking for me. Did you tell your mom you have to stay over yet?" He asked.

Anthony sighed before shaking his head. "You know what? You two have been friends for quite sometimes now. Why don't you take care of Lily?" Anthony asked.

"Me? Well, you're her boyfriend so you take care of her." Josh said. "That reminds me, I have to go pick up my dad from the airport." Anthony nodded before grabbing his car keys and going to the door.

"But Anthony–"

He was already out. Anthony sighed to himself as he thought for a while. 'I'll give you some times to think about your feelings Lil. Maybe you call my name when sober but we all know drunken words resembles the actual truth.'

Lily woke up with a headache that morning and instead of Anthony all she could see was Josh sleeping on his so called favorite chair.

She looked around and found aspirin. "Lil?" Josh groaned blinking his eyes open. "How's your head?" He asked with his eyes half closed. Lily chuckled at the sight. She thought he was adorable.

"I'm fine Josh. Where's Anthony?" She asked. "He left last night, he said he had to pick up his dad from the airport last night. So he asked me to look after you and don't worry I already told my mom I'm staying over." He grinned.

Lily gave him a small nod as she searched for a glass of water. "Here Lil, let me get it for you. Just stay put okay?" He asked.

Lily watched his back while he goes to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of water. "Here." He gave her a glass as she gulped the pill down.

"I shouldn't have left you to drink alone last night. I'm sorry Lil. I should've been there." He crouched down to her level. "It's okay. Stuff like this happen sometimes."

"I should've been there like I have always been. Taking care of you for years. Look at where we at now?" He frowned. Lily fiddled her fingers nervously as she raised her eyebrow.

"Were we still talking about the engagement party last night?" She asked nervously.

"Were we ever were?"

"I should've come clean about liking you Lil. Actually, when I dated Sophia. I knew the girl for me was you but instead I brushed that feeling off because well, I'm used to having you as my best friend."

"The thought of having you as my girlfriend terrifies me. I know I shouldn't be saying this right now, I know you're with Anthony at the moment but–"

Just then Lily grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

Josh was shocked for a couple of moments but he didn't pull away. She is like a drug to him, he is always craving for more. Her lips, her eyes, her touch. Everything made him addicted to her.

Josh pushed her onto the couch slowly with her now laying down looking up at him. "I love you Lily." He said giving her another peck on the cheek.

And just when they're about to lean in for another kiss, the door flung open. "Why do I look like I just walked in a middle of a pornhub video."

"J-Jackson!" Lily screamed out and sat up. "You're here early! How's work??" She asked nervously. "Well it was okay." He sighed sitting down on the sofa like nothing happened.

"Can you tell Alexa to fix me a sandwich. I'm so hungry." He said lazily. "Oh and Lily be a good girl and give your brother a massage. My back is really sore." He frowned.

"Jackson I'm sorry you have to see all that, it wouldn't happen again." Josh said as awkwardly looked down at the floor. "Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to that Anthony boy, clearly you owe him an apology."

"Unless you guys decided to keep that a secret." Jackson shrugged." 

Lily stopped to look at him and then stormed up to her room. "Lily wait. Lily please." Josh said catching up to her. "No Josh! Leave me alone!" She shouted.

"Lily please listen to me. Don't pretend like that kiss never happened please." He caught her hand and as she spun around he could see tears leaving her eyes.

"What have I done? I'm such a terrible person. I shouldn't have kissed you." She sniffled wiping her tears with her sweater.

"Why shouldn't you? We really are meant to be Lil. We've been friends since we were practically babies. Anthony barely knows you until senior high so please. ." He said hugging her.

"Please pick me. I will be good to you, I will protect you. I promise. Please give me a chance. I will be a good boyfriend to you I swear." He said caressing her hair in the process.

"Josh listen to me." She said pushing him away.

"Yes I do like you for quite a while now heck I was crushing on you since preschool. I thought we were going to be end game some day but you never asked me out instead you dated other girls."

"Lil it's not–"

"You knew I liked you so why didn't you asked me to be your girlfriend?" She asked. "I was afraid okay?! I was afraid if we were to break up I could never be the same to you anymore." Josh frowned.

"Being with you means tormenting myself with questions everyday. Will I ever be good enough for you? But with Anthony, I feel safe around him. He takes care of me. And he makes me feel special."

"That kiss. Why did you do it then?" Josh asked slowly.

"I was making sure. I'm now a hundred percent sure I have chosen the right guy. Anthonys the one for me." She smiled slowly.

"How could you? You know I liked you."

"You know I liked you for years and you dated tons of girls in front of me, hopping from one to another. Let that sink in."

"And to be completely honest Josh. I'm not gonna lie I do still have feelings for you but after what you said just now lets just consider all that feelings gone."

And with that she slammed the door shut to her room.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 8.7K 52
𝙰 π™Ήπ™Ύπš‚π™· πšπ™Έπ™²π™·π™°πšπ™³πš‚ π™΅π™°π™½π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ -"πš“πš˜πšœπš‘ πš’πš– πš“πšžπšœπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš•πš™" ~ 𝙸𝙽 πš†π™·π™Έπ™²π™· πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚πš†π™°πšˆ π™±π™Ύπšˆπš‚ π™·π™Έπšπ™΄ 𝙰𝙽...
382K 3.5K 35
You already know... ;)
117K 665 138
imagines for tiktok boys!