CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
23: You'll be thrown out soon
💮 Invitation💮
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
💮 Announcement 💮
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
👉🏻About Me 👈🏻
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
←★@@@★→
💮 Announcement💮

22: Types secret

11K 457 84
By Shrutiiiii14

Small update..happy reading😊😊
_______________________________________

It was 9 in the morning when the three men were back home. They all had a nice ride and now all the three were damn exhausted. It was a bit tiring but they enjoyed it. Parking the cycles in the garden they all went inside the mansion with smiley faces. Walking in tharn has his hand wrapped around types waist.

"Tharn, what do you think you're doing?" Type asked.

"What?" Tharn questioned.

"This." Type pointed his index finger to his waist on which tharn had wrapped his hand around.

"Ohh,"

Type nodded

"Take it off. We are at home now."

"What's wrong with that? I'm just showing everyone to whom you belong." Tharn smiles.

"Cheesy. Who the hell doesn't know to whom I belong to?"

"Everyone." Tharn said smiling.

"Then there is-" his sentence was hung in the air when panit greeted them.

"Hey, lovebirds. How was your morning?"

"Refreshing."

Type smiled.

"Hmm...I can see that tharn doesn't want to keep you even a millimeter away from him." Panit chuckled.

Type blushed.

Tharn chuckled too.

"Not a millimeter and a second away." Tharn added.

Type blushed even more. He quickly pinched tharn's hand making tharn startled a bit. Tharn eyes him with narrow eyes.

"I can see your fiance blushing already." Panit smiled.

"Grandpa, It's type, how many times have I told you this." Tharn said.

Type laughed.

"I like to tease you." Panit smiled.

The couple laughed.

"And what about you phana?" Panit couldn't help but ask.

Phana was sitting on the couch exhausted still thinking about that boy.

"Phana!" Panit called out again and sat beside him.

"Huh? "

"You seemed distracted?"

"I'm fine." Phana smiled.

"Hmm...stressed about a girlfriend?" Tharn added laughing.

"Girlfriend? Do you have one?" Panit asked smiling.

"I don't asshole."

"Language." Panit reminded.

"Grandpa, I don't have one."

"You aren't lying, are you?"

"Yes, he's lying grandpa." Tharn added.

"You." Pha was about to smack tharn's head when Emma stopped him.

"Started fighting in the morning already?" Asked Emma as he sat beside type.

"Good morning son." She greeted type. Type smiled back.

"Well, you all have seem exhausted, go get a bath and come down for the breakfast." She smiled.

"Yes, mom."

----

"I'm exhausted."

Type threw himself on the fluffy king-sized bed. Tharn smiled to type's cute behavior.

"Tharn, aren't you tired?"

Tharn shook his head.

"Umm..how about you go and take shower first?" Type asked.

Tharn's eyebrows furrowed.

"No, how about you accompany me in the shower?"

"In your dreams."

"I'm not going without you."

"Should I call grandpa then?"

"You!!-"

"Grandpa!!" Type called out in low voice.

"No type! You will not!" Warned tharn.

"Then go and get the shower fast ALONE." Said type.

Tharn sighed.

He was a bit angry with the younger as type nowadays knew about how to get on tharn's nerves.

"Prepare yourself for later then." Tharn smiled sweetly and walked into the bathroom.

Shit! I did dig a hole for myself?

"Yes, You did dig it for yourself, baby." Yelled tharn from the bathroom.

Types of eyes went wide.

How the hell did he read my mind?

Minutes passed type was still in the bed eyeing the white ceiling of the bedroom. He was recalling all the memories of him and tharn from the day they both met each other. He blushed, even more, when he thought about him getting married to the love of his life. He felt he was on cloud nine until he heard his boyfriend calling out his name from the bathroom.

"Baby, You there?"

"Hmm."

"Can you please pass the towel. I forgot to take it along with me. "

"Just give me a moment."
.
.
.
"Here." Type hands the towel to tharn's but tharn on the other side instead of grabbing the towel, caught types wrist tightly so that the younger couldn't escape from his grip this time.

"Tharn, Leave! What are you doing?"

"Get in."

"No. Let go!" Type tried to free himself from tharns tight grip.

"I said get in type."

"I said no tharn!"

"Are you getting in or should I pick you up from there?"

"No!"

"I'm coming out now!"

"Grandpa!" Type called on low voice.

"You won't call grandpa."

"Then leave!"

"No."

"Grandpa!" Type called again.

"Damn it type!" Tharn loosens the grip.

Type smiled in victory and ran out.

"You will face the consequences later." Tharn smirked.

←★★★@@@★★★→

It was evening time when the family had their dinner. Tharn was on his laptop working on something whereas type was watching television in their room.

Type just kept switching the channels. He was bored. He stole glances at tharn. Tharn seemed concentrating on his work. Another fifteen minutes passed, the type was overly bored. He grabbed the remote from the bed to switch the television off. Tharn eyed that but he didn't speak anything.

"Tharn, I'm bored." He started clinging on his fiance.

"..."

"Tharn?" Type called out again.

"Pardon?"

"I'm bored."

"Then go to sleep. I'm busy, I have to complete this in two days."

"Continue it tomorrow."

"No baby."

"Let's cuddle."

"Later baby." Tharn responded without looking at type.

"I'm bored"

"Sleep then."

"I'm not sleepy."

"I'm bored."

"Dance then."

"Not in the mood."

"I'm bored!"

"Completed your homework then."

"No homework today. I'm bored."

"Go walk in the garden then."

"Only if you accompany me."

"I'm bored!"

"Let's make love then."

"..." (*Blush*)

"Now speak."

"....." (*Blush*)

Without wasting more time tharn leaned down to type to suddenly attach their lips. Types toes curled. He gripped on tharn's t-shirt tight as tharn was giving him a rough wet kiss. Type had his eyes shut whereas tharn on the other hand was eying type happily. Tharn's hands were on either side of type's face and a wide combination of emotions was running in the type's mind. Tharn nibbled types lower lip. Sucking type's hot tongue, tharn tasted every corner of his boyfriend's sweet mouth. A few minutes later they parted. Both were breathing heavily where types eyes were still shut and tharn eyeing him with a happy smile. Slowly opening his eyes type saw tharn looking straight in his eyes. He blushed heavily.

"Now, will you stay quiet for a few minutes or should I go further and do something wild?" Tharn asked.

"No. I'll stay quiet." Type immediately pulled the covers.

Almost half an hour later tharn decided to stop his work and share his remaining time with type. He knew the younger was not asleep yet. Shutting his laptop off he kept it aside to get into the cover with type.

"Baby. Let's cuddle."

Type immediately faced tharn to smile wide.

"Baby, how about you share one of your memory with your mom when you were staying here?" Asked tharn.

Type nodded.

"So one of my favorite memory was me and my visiting the beach for the last time before she left me. When I was 12, it was my last time with her going to the beach. We walked along the shore and she would patiently wait for me to examine objects that I chanced to find, and sometimes would examine where they had come from. I remember her describing something like driftwood. It was the first time I remember ever hearing that term and how it might have come to be in the place where I had found it. That one single thing itself was enough to ensure that I would treasure the ocean for the rest of my life.

She didn't do a lot of talking though, she just took me to the beach and allowed me to discover things. The new as well as the old. In the process, she nurtured my natural love of discovery. In the Clearwater, my mother knew that I loved boats and she would take my hand and we would walk along the clear water. I was fascinated. She used to narrate positive thoughts to me by enjoying the sunset. My dad would sometimes accompany us too. Tee was small, he would just run on the soft sand and would jump up and down in the water. She loved both of us. But unfortunately, it was our last time together at that time. After that, my dad played the role of my mom. He took tremendous efforts to make them happy but unfortunately, mother's love will never be exchanged by anything right?" He questioned tharn.

Tears streamed down types eyes. The old memories were really painful. He could make out what has type has been through by losing his mother in the very early stages of his life. It hurts when we have everything except a mother.

"Baby, Don't cry."

Type nodded.

"Should I get water for you?"

"No!"

"Okay, Then let's change the topic then. I don't want to see you like this. I'm sorry for asking this kind of question."

"It's not your fault."

Type got up to remove the covers from his body. Tharn eyed him confused.

"Where are you going?"

"Washroom. I'll be back." Tharn nodded but he noticed something strange.

"Baby, wait." Type stopped and turned back to eye tharn confused.

"What?"

"What is that?"

Types eyes narrowed.

"What is what?" Type asked.

"What is on your pants?"

"What? I can't make it out. What it is?" Type tried turning.

Wait, is that blood?" Tharn questions.

Fuck!

"N-nothing. It might be some paint." Type tried to avoid the question.

"No, I don't think so."

"Nothing, tharn."

"Wait! Are you bleeding?" Tharn questions again.

Fuck!

"..."

"Type, I asked you something."

"..." His eyes darted.

"Answer type, You know I hate to wait."

"..." Type gulped

"Come here!" Tharn ordered.

Type walked to tharn with his head down.

"What is it? Are you hurt?"

Type shook his head.

"Then?"

"..."

"I ASKED WHAT IS IT TYPE?" Tharn raised his voice a bit which made type startled a bit.

"If...l tell, you won't hate me, will you?"

"Never, now spill."

"..."

"Spill!"

"I'm.."

"Your?"

"I'm-on-my-periods."

To be continued
10 August
(1676 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 11.8K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
52.1K 3.8K 52
A THARN TYPE LOVE STORY... . TYPE A YOUNG BOY MEETS TEACHER THARN... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THEIR RELATIONSHIP EVOLVE BY TIME.. ACCEPTENCE... DENIAL... YOUNG...
398K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...
291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...