๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...

By ourmoonlight_

a tale in which the popular bad boy, ricky bowen, makes a promise to the pastors daughter, nini salazar-rober... More

star after you | trailer
nini & her rant account
ricky & his rant account
ricky's friends
supporting characters
side notes:
the start .01
deals .02
star frame .03
everything .04
surprise!
moment .05
promise .06
missing keys .07
telescope .08
bad lies .09
timelines .10
secret .11
better yourself .12
only hope .13
illicit affairs .14
new au
chemistry .15
permission .16
broken promises .17
lovely's exception .18
what's the truth .20
without you .21
the news .22
porch flowers .23
dancing in the moonlight. 24
red eyes .25
slowmotion .26
rest of my life .27
the miracle .28
angel .29
her goodbye .30
heaven .31
star after you. 32

shooting stars .19

4K 168 438
By ourmoonlight_

ricky watched nini in awe as the girl played around with her telescope and gazed at the stars. the boy smiled to himself and made sure to grab his gift to her when she wasn't looking.

"hey nini?" ricky called out. nini looked up from her telescope and smiled at the boy, "do you think you can find this star for me?"

he showed nini the piece of paper and the girl nodded her head. she went back to her telescope and made adjustments till she could find it, "got it! it's right here."

nini moved to the side and showed ricky the star. as the boy looked through the telescope he saw how bright and big it was compared to all the other ones, "wow that's one nice star."

"yeah it's pretty big," nini simply said and glanced at the sky to look at it, "i didn't even need a telescope because i could see it from here."

"hmm.. that's good," ricky said and glanced at the star in the sky, "i was hoping you'd like your star."

"yeah," nini said before looking back in her telescope. when she finally realized what ricky said, her shot up and she gave ricky a shocked look, "... my what?"

"your star," ricky exclaimed, "that's your star! i names a star after you."

nini's face melted into a smile and her cheeks blushed, "ricky.... you did?" she softly asked as a tear fell down her cheek.

ricky pressed his lips and smiled as he nodded his head at the girl. nini ran into his ricky's arms as a contagious laughter escaped her mouth. ricky swung the girl around as he held her in his arms.

"you're so sweet!" nini exclaimed once ricky put her down. she excitedly kissed ricky all over the face while the boy's cheeks started to turn red. nini finally made her way to ricky's lips and kissed him as passionate as she could, "you're the best ricky.. thank you so much."

"i know it's something you've always wanted," ricky explained with a goofy smile on his face, "now we can always be together no matter what."

"what do you mean?"

"well that little star right next to yours ... is me," ricky happily said as the both of them looked at the sky. nini looked at the star next to hers and felt her eyes start to water, "see .. i'm always gonna be with you neens."

ricky heard nini sniffle and looked down to see her crying. the boy immediately got worried and pulled nini into his arms, "are you okay?"

nini sniffled and let out a soft smile, "yeah i just.. want you to always remember that."

"remember what?"

"that i'm always gonna be with you," nini softly said as she looked at ricky's eyes, "no matter what."

ricky was kinda confused on why nini was being so serious and emotional, but the boy figured it was because of her mom. "yeah i know baby.."

"uh.. anyways!" nini quickly exclaimed and pulled ricky towards her telescope, "i wanna show you how to use the telescope so you can always look for our stars."

"why?"

"so you know how to use it when i'm gone."

"gone?" ricky asked. nini eyes widened as she realized what she said, but quickly hid it with a smile. "what do you mean gone? where are you going?"

"nowhere.. i meant like if im busy somewhere or not around," nini stammered for words, "okay.. wanna learn now?"

"yeah!" ricky happily said, already forgetting the weird conversation. nini's heart dropped to her chest as she realized that she had to tell ricky her secret sooner or later.

+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.5K 46
(adj. forbidden by law, rules, or custom) - ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ in which Nini Salazar-Roberts has always had a deep rooted hatred for her best friends step b...
2.7K 71 16
Nini Salazar-Roberts is your typical, popular high school girl. The abundance in friends, the snobby first impression. She's required to get a summer...
46.7K 1.2K 34
๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ in which Ricky Bowen has faced more struggles than anyone could imagine. he never understood what it truly feels like to be loved. nini...
247K 7.3K 46
where nini salazar-roberts, the classic rich girl, falls for the quiet poor boy, ricky bowen, who wants nothing to do with her. | nini salazar-rober...