shooting stars .19

ricky watched nini in awe as the girl played around with her telescope and gazed at the stars

ricky watched nini in awe as the girl played around with her telescope and gazed at the stars. the boy smiled to himself and made sure to grab his gift to her when she wasn't looking.

"hey nini?" ricky called out. nini looked up from her telescope and smiled at the boy, "do you think you can find this star for me?"

he showed nini the piece of paper and the girl nodded her head. she went back to her telescope and made adjustments till she could find it, "got it! it's right here."

nini moved to the side and showed ricky the star. as the boy looked through the telescope he saw how bright and big it was compared to all the other ones, "wow that's one nice star."

"yeah it's pretty big," nini simply said and glanced at the sky to look at it, "i didn't even need a telescope because i could see it from here."

"hmm.. that's good," ricky said and glanced at the star in the sky, "i was hoping you'd like your star."

"yeah," nini said before looking back in her telescope. when she finally realized what ricky said, her shot up and she gave ricky a shocked look, "... my what?"

"your star," ricky exclaimed, "that's your star! i names a star after you."

nini's face melted into a smile and her cheeks blushed, "ricky.... you did?" she softly asked as a tear fell down her cheek.

ricky pressed his lips and smiled as he nodded his head at the girl. nini ran into his ricky's arms as a contagious laughter escaped her mouth. ricky swung the girl around as he held her in his arms.

"you're so sweet!" nini exclaimed once ricky put her down. she excitedly kissed ricky all over the face while the boy's cheeks started to turn red. nini finally made her way to ricky's lips and kissed him as passionate as she could, "you're the best ricky.. thank you so much."