secret .11

"GINA! GINA!" ricky chased after the girl but she tried to walk as fast as she could to her car. the boy finally caught up to her and stepped in front of her car door.

"move ricky."

"no," ricky said in a stern voice, "gina, come on. we should talk this out. none of our fans-"

"should know who the real you is?" gina spat cutting him off, "god ricky! i don't even know who you are anymore."

"I'M STILL THE SAME RICKY!"

"did you come here to apologize to me because your losing fans or because you genuinely mean it?" gina asked ricky. the boy fell silent and looked to the floor, "i knew it."

"gina wait! i wanted to apologize cause you and i have been best friends since we were four years old!"

"then act like it ricky!" gina cried. she quickly wiped the tears away from her eyes and shoved ricky away from her car, "i can't do this anymore! i don't wanna be with you any more ricky... im sorry."

gina got into her car and quickly drove away, leaving ricky astonished. tears started to flood down his eyes as he watched gina get further and further away from him.

"FUCK," ricky yelled and threw a rock across the parking lot. the boy kept trying to wipe away the tears that were coming out of his eyes and hurried to get to his car.

"ricky! ricky!" everly chased after him and grabbed his arm. once he turned around, she saw how watery and bloodshot his eyes were, "ricky...what's wrong?"

"ugh, everly.. not right now," ricky softly said and tried to push her away from him, but she tightened her grip around his arm, "look. i just need to fix things with gina and nini, okay?"

"gina and nini....?" everly asked with hurt in her voice, "come on ricky...we don't need them. you got me right here. that's enough."

"everly. i don't know how many times i have to say this but you and i are OVER," ricky harshly said and yanked his arm out of everly's grip, "for fucks sake, MOVE ON!"

ricky left everly alone in the parking lot as he drove to nini's house. everly watched ricky drive away with anger and balled her fists up.

+

"nini! nini!" ricky yelled as he repeatedly knocked on her door, "come on nini! i know you're home, open the door!"

after about five minutes of knocking and screaming at nini's door, the girl finally opened up. ricky let out a breath of relief and smiled at the girl.

"ricky... please," nini said in a soft voice, "go home."

"no.. nini. look i promise im not like this," ricky begged, "i just...."

"you're just embarrassed of me...?" nini asked him. ricky's face fell and he looked to the floor.

"no.. i just think we're two very different people," ricky answered, "like.. maybe we could keep the both of us a secret. no one has to know we're hanging out or anything."

"like.. we can be secret friends?"

"yes! yes! exactly!" ricky exclaimed with a huge grin on his face. nini returned the smile and ricky felt his heart warm up, "secret friends! it's like you're reading my mind."

"great! now read mine!" nini said and her smile soon wiped away. she gave ricky a mad glare and slammed the door in his face.

ricky let out a deep sigh and cursed under his breath before making his way to his car, "SON OF A BITC-"