Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
Showing who's the alpha
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
the way i fuck him
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
i'm still falling for you
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
got my body so wet
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

Unwanted Butterflies

1.6K 23 4
By pensiveprufrock

THIS BELONGS TO @lookingatherhurts ON AO3

Chapter One: Office Copulation

Yoongi sighs as soon as he opens the door to their apartment, throwing the keys on the purple couch to his right he despises so much. The only reason it's still in its place is because Taehyung insisted upon keeping it, saying it brought a modern touch to their house (he also threatened to sleep in the couch outside if it were to be thrown. Yoongi didn't mind but Jimin did). Said guy walks behind him with the grocery bags tightly held in his small fingers. Right when he's about to ask Yoongi if he wants to order some food or cook something up, his boyfriend spots Jungkook's leather jacket thrown carelessly on the floor and groans. "For fuck's sake, he's here again."

"Really? That's a new record." Jimin laughs, amused as he begins saving the fresh vegetables and fruits into the fridge. Yoongi holds the door open for him, leaning against it with a frown on his face.

"Not funny. Thanks God Tae's room is upstairs." He murmurs, eyes going instinctively towards the ceiling.

"As if that ever blocks any sounds." Jimin scoffs with a shake of his head which makes his orange hair move, strands falling on his forehead and blocking his view forcing him to run a hand through it as he usually does. "They probably already finished."

"Oh then..." he bites his lip, realization slowly sinking in.

"Yup, any minute now." Jimin nods, arranging the milk and the orange juice next to the beers, the brown paper bags at his feet.

"3...2...1" Yoongi counts with his fingers, trying hard to find the situation as amusing as his boyfriend does. It's not like he can complain anyway, since he's the one that moved in their apartment a few months ago. He'd wanted to get their own place with Jimin but they couldn't afford a good one and considering this one was already paid for by Taehyung's rich parents, he decided not to rush it. That being said, he wasn't aware of Tae's loud hobbies. At least the guy has the decency of never doing it throughout the night.

"You fucking idiot!" Taehyung's loud yell is heard through the apartment, earning a cackle from his best friend at the accurate countdown.

"Like clockwork." Yoongi can't help but smile as he sees Jimin's eyes shine with the slight tremble of his lips as he laughs.

"You wanna cook?" He asks him once his laugh stops.

"Yeah but help me out, will you?" He asks while trying to recall his mom's old jajangmyeon recipe. Jimin grins as he begins following Yoongi's expert orders with enthusiasm, since he's barely allowed inside the kitchen at all after almost burning the entire apartment down while trying to make some toast. It was traumatic to say the least. He's chopping the onions trying not to harm himself as the blonde cuts the pork into small pieces at his left, the oven separating the two dark marble counters. They both stay in silence, pretending not to hear their friend's quarrel.

"Why are you calling me an idiot when you fucking agreed to this!?" Jungkook says then, the rage obvious in his voice.

"Find the key or I swear to God---" Tae threatens back just as a piercing laugh is heard, cutting his sentence off.

"What? You'll slap me like the little bitch you are?"

Yoongi chuckles at that and Jimin sends him a glare with his eyes shining due to the onions.

"Call me a bitch once more! I fucking dare you!" Taehyung proclaims and silence follows suit before Jungkook, a smile clear on his voice, says, "You love it when I call you a bitch though,"

"Jungkook, shut the fuck up." Tae replies, embarrassed and mad. After being his best friend for years now, Jimin can recognize every emotion behind his words, despite his attempts at hiding them. That's why he likes Jungkook so much, because he makes Tae incredibly flustered and irritated, which never ceases to satisfy him.

"Make me." The challenge is laced in his husky voice and even Jimin shudders at it, earning a weird look from his boyfriend.

"I can't when I'm tied up like this!" Taehyung yells back then, his throat probably hurting ensuing his screaming.

"Ew, ew, ew!" Jimin shuts his eyes in disgust, not finding the situation amusing anymore as he pictures his best friend tied up against his king size bed, strip naked.

"They are kinkier than I thought," Yoongi laughs. A murmur is heard then which spikes Jimin's curiosity. His hands stops chopping for a second, and even Yoongi pretends to be inspecting the pork in utter silence, fingers touching the fresh meat with a fake interest, concentrated on the task like a natural chef. That is, until...

"You had the key all along! You fucktard! Get back here!" Taehyung is yelling louder than before, the bed moving along with him and reverberating through the apartment. His friends hear nearing footsteps and find a few seconds later a smirking Jungkook buttoning his black shirt with ease. His black hair is slightly messy in a way that still manages to look undeniably hot.

"Hey guys." He smiles at them as if they haven't just heard the whole thing.

"Hey, Kook." Jimin nods, a red blush rising from his neck to his cheeks as he forces his eyes to head back to the cutting board. It's a truth universally acknowledged that Jeon Jungkook is one of the (if not the) hottest men in Seoul. Not that Jimin would actually ever voice his thoughts, but he's proud of his bestie for finding such a hot piece of ass to fuck every week. Regardless of how dysfunctional their relationship is...

"Jungkook!" Taehyung almost falls through the stairs as he runs towards him with only a white sheet covering his body, holding it tightly to his chest.

"What now?" The younger rolls his eyes turning in his direction.

"You're going to pay for what you did back there." Taehyung says with gritted teeth, his index finger pointing at him accusatorily, eyes narrowed with the intense promise of revenge. Jungkook stares at the finger trying to hide his amusement against such a lame threat, and failing miserably.

"I really ought to go now." He says, not even trying to look apologetic in the slightest.

"No. You stay until I say so." Tae demands, but is ignored by the other who couldn't care less about the his attempts to sound scary.

"Bye guys, nice seeing you." He smiles once again to both Yoongi and Jimin before the door slams behind him on his way out. Taehyung throws himself into the purple couch he adores so much with a shriek.

"I fucking hate him." He covers his face with the palms of his hands, groaning into them.

"Well, you are the one who fucks him." Yoongi shrugs from the kitchen counter, resuming his meat cutting.

"Shut up." Tae glares at him in reply.

Jungkook is on the elevator towards his own penthouse when he remembers he left his leather jacket back at Taehyung's and for the way he stared at him when he left the apartment, he will most probably have a hard time getting it back. He sighs as the metal doors slide open and he walks with determined steps into his home.

"Back from Tae's?" Namjoon asks without looking up from his Sudoku, his black rimmed glasses resting on the bridge of his nose and a red pen on his slender fingers.

"Yup. I'll quickly take a shower and leave." He lets the older know as he plugs his phone on his charger. He's been sharing the penthouse with Namjoon, his older brother, for over three years now. Their parents bought it back when he was sixteen and Joon was nineteen, deeming it an appropriate age for them to live on their own and learn the hardships of life. Without even attending university, they both got jobs in their dad's world-known tech company, Bangtan. Namjoon was his father's right hand, being smart enough to tackle every issue with finesse, while Jungkook limited himself to smaller tasks since he wasn't interested and therefore didn't put much of an effort in anything he did. It isn't a big surprise his dad prefers Joon over him, the younger, wilder and rebellious Kookie who supposedly wastes his whole potential.

"Again? It's ten p.m." Namjoon comments, making a show of staring at his wrist to check the time even though the man is a living clock himself.

"Do I have a curfew now?" Jungkook asks half amused leaving the bathroom's door open to hear his brother better.

"No, but you have work in the morning." Namjoon grumbles and Jungkook is forced to ignore the slight boil of his blood. The condescending tone to his every word combined with his idea of actually changing Jungkook into a better, mature man, are enough to rile him up. It has already happened many times before but right now he really doesn't have the time nor the interest in fighting his brother.

"I'll be there. Don't worry, boss." He spits the words with emphasis, his hands quickly unbuttoning his shirt. He reminds himself not to wear shirts when he is going to be fucking someone's brains out. It can be a bit of an inconvenience, mostly when Taehyung is so damn needy.

"I do worry though. Where are you even going?" Namjoon questions him, the Sudoku long forgotten on his lap. Jungkook turns around inspecting the red marks Taehyung left drawn on his back. Fuck, the idiot.

"Yugyeom's."

"You literally just got back from having sex with Tae, and now you are heading to do the same with Yugyeom." Joon states, incredulity on his words as he crumples the Sudoku book in his fists without even realizing it.

"Sounds about right." Jungook smiles, turning the shower's head on with a quick move of his wrist.

"How are you so horny? Are you going to fuck everyone in the office until dad finds out?" He asks him then, the questions direct and hurtful as usual. After years of hearing them though, Jungkook is more than used to them. He bites the inside of his cheek nonetheless, refraining from snapping at him.

"Can we save the lecture for later?" The younger brother asks, head peeking out from the bathroom's now half-closed door. "Like, tomorrow morning when I want to do anything but work?

"You're unbelievable." Namjoon narrows his eyes at him, disappointment clear on his face. Jungkook clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth at the word.

"Funny, that's what Taehyung said today when I was fucking him against the---"

"Please, don't." He raises his palm up, stopping the words from polluting his brain any more, making the other laugh.

"Okay, sorry. I really have to take a shower though, so...keep the good work." Jungkook sends him an ironic thumbs up before slamming the door.

"If it isn't Tae the Tiger." A voice says from next to him when he's on his break after an hour long conference meeting about the new apps ideas to be developed during 2017.

"Hoseok, hey." Taehyung smiles, his hands stirring his hot cup of coffee after having added two teaspoons of sugar.

"You just killed it in there, man. If you don't get a promotion soon, I'm suing your boss." The other smiles at him, all charming white teeth and bright eyes. Tae grins proudly against his better judgement, remembering the ideas he'd come up with during the holidays. It felt good to be able to expose them to the professionals and have them actually nod in contemplation instead of throwing him dirty looks that made him wish he hadn't opened his mouth in the first place.

"Namjoon-ssi is a really wise man. He knows what he's doing so it's really okay." He says anyways, because Hoseok isn't really his friend and bad-mouthing the boss isn't what you do with people that aren't at least your friends. It also helps a ton that neither Jimin nor Yoongi work here, so he can basically whine and bitch about every single thing without any danger whatsoever (though he likes to think they would never rat him out). And anyway, Namjoon really is a good boss, but that doesn't change the fact Tae has been working his ass off for over more than two years now and he only got a place on the conference room last month. Even that new guy Lay got to be there, regardless of his bad ideas that made the entire room stare at him with pity.

"Sure, sure. So um...you and Jungkook, huh?" Hoseok's lips move in a sly smile at the same time he leans against the counter in a relaxed, opened pose.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung asks after taking a short sip that burns his throat. The taste is comforting either way, his tongue already used to the bittersweet flavor that helps him stay awake throughout the day.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm totally into office copulation." Hoseok winks at him and Tae has to hold back a startled laugh.

"Copulation, you say?"

"We are all grown adults here, let's just say it how it is. Office coitus or fornication, whatever." The brunette shrugs nonchalantly, waving his hand in a careless gesture that makes his light blue shirt wrinkle with the movement. Tae notices the awful bright red color of the tie and hides a wince.

"Why can't you just say sex?" He asks but oh boy he shouldn't have asked that, for Hoseok sends him a glare similar to his mom's whenever he used to skip a class in high school and got caught.

"That's a crude word, watch your mouth."

"Okay..." Taehyung replies, getting ready to flee from the weird and awkward conversation.

"So anyway, you and Jeon?" Hoseok insists, not giving up regardless of how uncomfortable Tae obviously is.

The name sends a shiver down Taehyung's spine, memories of him moaning that exact word the night before have him gritting his teeth yet again. He's already resigned himself to the physical attraction the two of them have, but he can't say he likes Jungkook in the slightest. His cocky mannerisms combined with his lack of maturity and responsibility make him one of the last men he'd ever consider a friend, let alone a lover. That and the fact the only reason he even has a job in the company is because he's the bosses precious son.

"What about us?" He grunts, debating whether he should throw the contents of his cup on Hoseok's head. But then again, he does want to drink the coffee. He can't quite believe the nerve of this guy, though. They've barely ever talked inside the office as it is, and now he's asking about his private life?

"You copulate." Hoseok states with a calm, almost tired expression.

"Sometimes, yeah. So?" He shrugs. It's not like it's a secret since even Namjoon knows. Okay, that one wasn't exactly on propose but the incident still makes Jungkook laugh. The fact that his older brother found the two of them fucking on his own house wasn't funny for Tae, though. The younger shit hadn't told him he shared the penthouse with anyone, let alone his damn boss. Still, Namjoon never brought out the topic again and the few people in the office that new about them having sex did not seem to care since it didn't intervene with their work. It's not like they'd ever fuck in the office anyway.

"Nice." He smirks and Taehyung is seriously freaked out.

"Um, sure. I...have to go head back to my desk." He replies, pointing towards the opened door with his right thumb over his shoulder.

"Nice talking to you, say hi to Jungkook for me!"

"Will do." He murmurs before turning around, coffee cup in hand. He sighs in relief when he starts finally walking back to the only place he seems to find peace in. As soon as he sits down on his desk and opens a new tab on his computer though, there's the last person he would like to see poking his head into his cubicle.

"Hey, I forgot my jacket on your house last night." He whispers and Tae turns away from his computer with arms crossed tightly around his chest.

"Why do I get a feeling I don't give a fuck?" He asks sarcastically, an eyebrow raised to his hairline and an index finger resting thoughtfully against his chin.

"Come on, I need it." Jungkook quite literally whines, refraining from insulting the other as he wants to since he knows that approach won't get him his jacket back.

"And I needed to have my wrist to choke you but hey, can't let that happen." He grunts, leaning forward while still seating on his black chair. The younger sighs at that, looking at the ceiling as if asking God for patience. He even murmurs something under his breath that Tae is unable to catch.

"Are you really still mad about that?" He asks after taking a deep breath, as if he needs a whole ritual to not snap at Taehyung.

"Fuck off."

"You fuck off first." He fires back and Tae rolls his eyes at the other's stupidity.

"This is literally my damn office. Fuck off before I hurt you." He threats, about to stand up. They hardly ever talk to each other inside the company since they always end up fighting (they hardly ever talk to each other at all). It was only once when Taehyung found Jungkook sitting on his chair that he almost lost it, and Jackson Wang from his cubicle next to him had to stop him from punching him in the face. He would've lost his job but part of him wishes Jackson hadn't been there so he could've hit him as hard as he wanted to right now.

"Bitch." The other murmurs loud enough for him to hear and fuck it, Taehyung is ready to lose his job. He stands up, hands balled into fists, nails digging into his skin.

"What did you just call me?" He whispers, but his low voice is worse than when he is yelling and Jungkook should know that by now. They've been sleeping around for over two months and known each other ever since he started working here. He should know.

"I said bitch." The younger smiles wickedly, all red lips, pale skin and perfect parted dark hair. His expensive shirt is glued to his body like a second skin, the black tie in a perfect knot around his neck. And yet, no matter how gorgeous he looks, Taehyung hates him so much he barely contains the rage bursting through his body.

"That jacket you love so much is going to be burnt to the ground and you will never see it again." He promises with his lips pursing and an intense gaze; his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes shiny with fury. If looks could kill, Jungkook would be long dead by now.

"Don't you fucking dare, Taehyung." He leans closer, his perfume making Taehyung sick to the stomach. He hates how used to it he is, how that same smell can be found on his skin right after having Jungkook take him over and over again. The pain of his back is a constant reminder, the hickeys under his shirt a secret companion.

"Try me. I'm sick of you and your stupid games. We're done." Taehyung's words echo through his cubicle and sound as final as a novel coming to a heartbreaking end. His face is a short meter from the other who smiles at him again, entertained because he isn't having none of it. He has the nerve of simply laughing amused at the older, his mouth open wide in delight and his head thrown backwards. It'd be a beautiful sight if it weren't for the fact it's Jeon Jungkook.

"You said that last time." His expression only riles up Taehyung even more, the vein on his neck that has been kissed so many times before, right where his pulse vibrates under Jungkook's lips, is prominently shown with the tremble of his throat as he screams back: "Yeah well, this time I mean it!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll be collecting my jacket tonight." He winks before turning around and leaving towards his own bigger, more luxurious office. In where he hardly ever does anything besides sitting on his ass.

As soon as he's gone, Taehyung quickly takes his phone from his pocket and types a text hurriedly to Yoongi. The smirk plastered on his face is inevitable.

Taehhh

Grab Jungkook's jacket and burn it in the garden.

Yoongi!*

I'm not even gonna ask.

Taehhh

Don't tell Jimin! @:

Yoongi!*

He'll smell the smoke but whatever. See ya.

Taehhh

Thanks! (:

Jungkook hears Taehyung's evil laugh and almost breaks the pencil on his hand into two. His assistant who was pouring him a cup of coffee shudders, making a few drops fall into his glass desk. She apologizes profusely but Jungkook simply waves her off, sick of her incompetence.
He narrows his eyes, focused on Tae's desk regardless of the view being blocked by the walls separating them. He better have his jacket ready when he gets to his apartment tonight or else.

Chapter Two: Refusing

Taehyung hears the loud banging on the door right when he turns the TV on to watch "The Legend of the Blue Sea." That for him is excuse enough to ignore it. He has a big spoon and a bowl of ice cream on his lap; second huge excuse to ignore the following yelling, mostly when it's obviously Jungkook's angry voice.

"Taehyung open up or I swear to God, I will break this damn door!"

"You aren't that macho, Jungkook!" He rolls his eyes while he screams back, his voice slightly muffled by the spoon on his tongue. The sweet taste of chocolate has him practically moaning against it. He watches as Joon Jae puts on a pilot costume that makes him look extremely hot, with such a concentration that he fails to notice the sudden halt of the screaming coming from the hallway outside.

So when the door is suddenly opened and Tae turns around, he is surprised to say the least. Of course, Jungkook didn't actually break down the door but instead found Jimin returning from his dancing studio; and of course, his best friend is a traitor and let Jungkook in with a big triumphant grin on his face.

"Tae, don't be rude to our guests." He shakes his head disapprovingly and Taehyung has to suppress another scream. Jimin is wearing a white shirt which is pretty see-through in the first place, and combined with his sweaty body, everyone who glances his way is practically seeing him shirtless. Taehyung highly dislikes the way Jungkook is suddenly paying more attention to his best friend than him, so he chooses to stand up and go over to the younger as he slowly brings his spoon to his mouth and licks it slowly. Jungkook follows the movement with his eyes, forgetting everything about Jimin's hot appearance who has already left to take a cold shower. Once Taehyung finally finishes swiping his tongue on every side of the metal spoon, showing off how much his mouth can stretch, Jungkook gulps before saying as determined as he can muster, "I want my jacket back."

"And I want my virginity back," Tae murmurs sarcastically, popping his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"What?"

"I told you I was going to burn it. Burnt it is," Taehyung calmly states, setting the ice cream on the small table near the purple couch.

"You did not burn it," Jungkook narrow his eyes, fists balled tightly at his sides.

"I just said I did, you jerk! You really thought I wasn't going to?" He laughs the idea off, amused at Jungkook's shocked expression.

"You're going to regret this so fucking much," he threatens, one raised finger almost touching Taehyung's kimono.

"Oh yeah? How so?" He smiles, walking the steps that separate them from each other and looking up at him with a smirk playing on his lips, already picturing the possible scenarios. Jungkook stares at Taehyung; his bright mischievous eyes, his inviting mouth and soft tanned skin. He stares for what feels like forever, making Taehyung excited and almost proud for the lust written in the younger's intense gaze. But then he simply looks away and starts walking towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Tae asks him sounding disappointed as he refrains from running after him.

"I'm not having sex with you until you give me my jacket back," Jungkook explains, barely sparing him a glance.

"What?" The brunette spits the word, bewildered.

"You heard me," Jungkook has the nerve to shrug, as if he hadn't just (temporary) ended their agreement. Taehyung swallows, the walls he's built around himself ever since he was twelve years old, caging him stronger than ever as he refuses to show any hint of emotion.

"Whatever. I don't even like you...and I have many other people to fuck," he lies, because he knows Jungkook does have other people to fuck but he doesn't. Not because he can't get anyone to want him, since it's rather the opposite; people practically throw themselves at him. It's just that (as much as he would never admit it) no one fucks him quite like Jungkook does. Probably because no one hates him as much as he does, and unfortunately, there's a sickly satisfying pleasure in being fucked with such a deep anger and desperation.

"Good luck with finding someone to put up with your kinky shit," the younger smiles humorlessly before exiting the apartment.

"Excuse me? You like my kinks!" He yells, but it's too late since Jungkook has already slammed the door on his face.

"Back from Tae's?" Namjoon asks as he looks up from the opened folder he was frowning at a few second ago. He's sitting on the beige sofa in the middle of the living room, the biggest one opposite the TV they never turn on. Joon is surrounded by piles of papers scribbled with colorful notes here and there. Jungkook barely manages to get a glimpse of their dad's company name before Namjoon is grabbing the documents and placing them on the folder before closing it.

"What is it with you and always having the need to know where I come from and where I go to?" Jungkook inquires with a deep sigh, sitting on the couch next to his brother and ignoring his spiked curiosity at what his brother is hiding from him. He tells himself he doesn't even want to work there, so why should he care about the issues they are unable to manage?

"I'm your hyung. I ought to know," Joon replies, a slight concern shining in his brown eyes.

"Whatever. Yes, I am back but I won't be going there again." Jungkook states with a grunt, irritated at being reminded about Taehyung's childish deeds.

"What? Why?" His brother asks, and Jungkook is forced to ignore how thoroughly worried he looks, as if the simple notion of him not sharing a bed with Taehyung brings him to his personal downfall. Okay, perhaps the younger is exaggerating but he is aware of Namjoon's delirious thoughts and his inner wishes of seeing the two of them together, as a damn couple. The idea makes Jungkook sick.

"The fucking prick burnt my leather jacket!"

Namjoon laughs, loud and inviting, the sound resonating through the room and earning a strong glare from his brother. "I really like that guy. Anyway, you can't break up just because--"

"Wow, break up?" the younger raises an eyebrow, mouth opened up in surprise. Is Namjoon that insane to think they were ever an official couple? "As if I would ever date Kim Taehyung," he huffs with disgust.

"Right, sorry." Namjoon rolls his eyes before continuing, "You can't stop making love---"

"Making love? What the fuck?" Jungkook stares at him with repulsion clear on his face, his eyes wide open at the words that come out of his brother's lips.

"God, you really do have commitment issues," Namjoon shakes his head letting out an exhausted sigh.

"I do not have commitment issues. I just hate his guts. And also, who even says 'make love' anymore?" Jungkook asks with real curiosity, disbelieving his hyung's choice of words.

"I do! People with emotions!" Joon yells gesturing wildly with his hands, trying to make a point that his younger brother is unable to understand.

"Well, it's disgusting. I'm leaving," he stands up then, deeming the conversation over.

"Where to?"

"Buy a new jacket, duh. I told him I'd fuck him if he were to give mine back...although since it's burnt, he should buy me a new one," he says thoughtfully before dismissing the thought, "He won't anyway because he's a little shit," Jungkook groans as he puts his jean jacket on. He grimaces when his hand touches the fabric, missing the soft feeling of leather under his fingertips. That idiot is going to pay.

"He might though...if he likes you," his brother shrugs with a small smile on his lips, half teasing and half hopeful, although it only riles Jungkook up even more.

"Seriously, how are you not getting this? We hate each other, and I mean real hate. It's a mutual feeling. No one is thinking about relationships or making love or any of that shit. We don't like each other at all. Okay? Okay. Bye." He slams the door then, incapable of getting rid of the old habit; he has a tendency for slamming his way out of a room whenever the conversation isn't going in the direction he wants.

"You kids these days...God," Namjoon shakes his head disapprovingly. He's known Taehyung for quite some time now and regardless of having a strictly professional relationship, he knows the young man could be a really good thing for his little brother. They may say they hate each other, but no one can completely, truly and utterly hate someone and yet sleep with them almost every damn day of the week. Even if Jungkook would never admit it.

Taehyung wakes up the following day with a mild headache and a huge crave for staying in bed instead of going to work as he most probably should. Being a grown-up sucks. He gets up anyway, whining after having postponed two of his daily alarms just to have five more minutes of lazing around in his bed.

After taking a nice warm shower and changing into his usual black and white suit, he styles his hair slightly to the side in the way Jimin taught him to after saying his hair looked like a bird nest. He then walks downstairs to find him and Yoongi eating breakfast on the kitchen counter. Both of them say the long oak table next to the kitchen which could fit about eight or ten people is for lunch and dinner only, and after picking up a really long fight over how stupid that was and that if they had a table they should use it to eat whatever, he decided to just give up since it didn't really change anything. So he simply salutes them with a soft good morning and opens the fridge to pour some orange juice into a glass before sitting in front of Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, do you have that number of that guy I told you was cute?" He asks after taking a sip of his juice.

"Which guy?" His best friend asks back while spreading some jam on a slightly burnt toast.

"The other day...at the bar,"

"We haven't gone to the bar in a month," Jimin chuckles, thinking Tae is probably mistaken. Yoongi huffs from behind his newspaper loud enough to be heard. He always does this; pretend he isn't listening to their conversation and pipe in nonetheless.

"I know..." Taehyung says, embarrassed as he stares down at the eggs already on his plate, still warm from the pan.

"Wait, why do you even need a guy's number? You have Jungkook," Jimin frowns, the butter knife long forgotten between his fingers.

"I don't have Jungkook. We just fuck every once in a while and I am entitled to have other fuck-buddies, okay?"

Jimin sighs then, refraining from rolling his eyes, "Did you two have another fight?"

"Well after burning his jacket I didn't think he was---" Yoongi murmurs loud enough to be heard in the entire room.

"You did what!?" Jimin yells, almost throwing the toast up in the air.

"Thanks, Yoongi," Taehyung glares at him who simply shrugs carelessly in return before resuming his reading.

"I know you two supposedly hate each other but burning---" Jimin is shaking his head, eyes wide at the idea of his best friend doing such an awful thing to another person.

"Supposedly? Look, I know you probably have this fairy tale idea that Jungkook and I are going to end up falling for each other but this isn't a romantic movie. We truly hate one another. I don't regret burning his damn stupid jacket," Taehyung explains trying not to lose it, but failing enormously as he voices his thoughts out in an almost high-pitched voice he rarely uses. Jimin doesn't buy any of his words, crossing his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow, knowing and challenging.

"Sure. Repeat that to yourself a week from now when you're horny and alone in your bed, missing him," Jimin has the nerve to smirk, as if he knows for sure that is what's going to happen. Taehyung almost laughs at the idea, because he would never actually miss that piece of shit.

"As if I'd ever be alone," he says instead before adding, "That's what the number is for, anyway,"

"I threw that number away ages ago. Get your own," his best friend smiles with his plump lips and white teeth. The calmness in his eyes only makes Tae's blood burn hotter.

"Fine, I will!"

Jimin sends him an ironic thumbs up and Yoongi makes yet another annoying sound in response to the whole ordeal. Taehyung rolls his eyes before finishing his orange juice and getting up from the table without even touching his eggs. He can't be bothered to care.

He avoids Jungkook like the plague. Not that they used to bump into each other that often considering the different work positions they each have in the company (if you can even call doing nothing a work position). And yet, he manages to get glimpses of him here and there because for some goddamn reason his cubicle is near Jungkook's office. He thinks the younger is doing it on purpose, wearing that shirt Taehyung loves so much on him (the dark blue one that clings onto his body like a second skin); not that he ever said it out loud, but Jungkook picks up on those details, he knows he does...on the way Tae's moans would be louder whenever he'd rip his shirt off not minding bursting all the buttons at once, ripping the fabric with his desperate attempts to be naked, or even how possessive Taehyung could get, regardless of they being far from exclusive. He knows about Yugyeom and the others, about his easy-fucks out of the office and his playboy persona. He knew about it way before they even began talking. But Tae never was one for sharing and when Jungkook is fucking him, breaking him open against the cold wall of his apartment, he likes to think the other craves his body just as much as he does. Maybe even more so.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok's amused voice asks him, bringing him out of his reverie.

"Um, yeah. I just spaced out for a bit," Tae murmurs as he eyes the coffee in his hand. For a minute there he'd forgotten he was in the break room in the first place.

Hoseok laughs and smirks, reminding him slightly of Jimin this morning, "Thinking about Jeon?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing, forget I said anything," Hoseok winks before leaving him there, more confused than ever before.

"Weird," Tae murmurs under his breath.

"Talking to yourself now? Are you losing it so quickly?" Jungkook's voice says and Taehyung's eyes shut out of their own accord, internally cursing himself for spending so much time out of the protection of his cubicle.

"What do you want?" He asks without turning around because he knows just how breathtakingly beautiful Jungkook is and he'd like to keep breathing normally for a minute longer, thank you very much.

"Coffee, obviously," the other replies and Tae is able to hear the hint of a smug smile on his voice.

"Thought you had an assistant for that," he answers eyeing the slight tremble of his hands as he tightly grabs the coffee mug between his fingers.

"I do but she's incompetent,"

"Of course she is," Tae rolls his eyes, because it's so typical of Jungkook to degrade his employees into nothingness without a care in the world.

"What's your issue?" The confusion in the younger is what makes him finally turn around, almost throwing the mug into the floor and slowly losing the last of his self-control, as usual when he's around him because he always brings out the worst of him. Did he think they could do small talk? If they couldn't before, why would they able to know when they aren't even fucking?

"My issue? I don't have any issues, Jungkook. Fuck off." He exclaims, the vein in his neck sticking out as he tries to lower his voice but fails.

"Watch how you speak to me. I'm your superior," Jungkook says with finality, leaning forward instinctively. His expensive shoes almost brush Taehyung's cheap ones.

"Same shit in the bed and in the office," Taehyung whispers as he brings his warm cup to his lips, the burning coffee swallowing the rest of his thoughts.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asks, as if he can't quite believe the older would even dare say that to his face.

"No, I don't excuse you. Refrain from ever talking to me again." Taehyung demands as he begins walking away but the other stops him on his tracks, grabbing him by the elbow and turning him around in a quick motion with a deep frown wrinkling his forehead.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want," he grumbles, and his minty breath fans Tae's cheek.

"Jungkook, that's no way to speak to your employees," Namjoon's voice startles them both, making them turn towards their boss with surprised expressions. Taehyung breaks free from Jungkook's tight hold on his jacket and leans against the counter behind him.

"I'll be the judge of that, Namjoon. Stay out of it." Jungkook tells him with dark eyes.

"I won't when you bring your personal matters inside the office," the older brother replies, narrowing his eyes in the younger's direction. Taehyung winces, thinking he shouldn't be witnessing a fight between siblings, let alone one between fucking Jeon Jungkook and his boss.

"I should go," Taehyung speaks up then interrupting the stare contest and catching them off guard.

"I better not hear you two quarreling again in the office or else," Namjoon threatens with narrowed eyes, ignoring his comment and staring at each of them intensely. Taehyung gulps as he nods in reply. Their boss sighs as if disappointed in them before walking away, reminding Tae of Jungkook's threat the day before. He realizes it must run in the family, to be intimidating and tower over people with a simple glance.

Regardless of being able to breathe a bit more normally once he's gone, Taehyung is quick to exit the break room leaving the younger alone with his thoughts.

Seokjin is on Taehyung's bed wearing a smirk that makes him look borderline ridiculous. His blonde dyed hair falls delicately around his face, the color strikingly beautiful against the oversized pink hoodie he's got on. Tae stares at him with a raised eyebrow, curious as to why he's here. He hasn't seen him in two months, ever since the older decided to move to Japan following his anime passion. He tends to move out from one place to the other constantly, never being quite able to settle somewhere to live in for more than a few months. Taehyung thinks it's probably due to the way he was raised; on a huge mansion where mom and dad never really stayed at, too busy traveling around the world to buy or manufacture new buildings, as tall and beautiful as skyscrapers.
Tae met Jin back when he was in college and the other was simply trying on the university experience; after a year, he decided studying wasn't really his thing. He preferred cooking and travelling and being rich. Taehyung couldn't say he blamed him.

But the thing was, regardless of how nice and funny Jin was, he sucked at keeping in touch. He liked to appear out of nowhere, knock on your door and cook you dinner praying for gossip. Not that Taehyung minded it that much.

"Are you just going to smirk at me?" Tae asks, rolling his eyes after spending around five minutes waiting for the other to talk.

"I just know, okay? I know you are getting really fucking laid and I want to know the details. So, spill," Seokjin smiled as if he had just discovered the cure for cancer, leaning against his pillows comfortably.

"How...?" Tae innocently begins asking before he stops himself, not that Jin's way of knowing everything surprises him that much. "Um, there's nothing to tell."

"Oh, come on! Japan was seriously a bore. People speak Japanese and eat onigiris. I need something to keep me going," Seokjin explains, his eyes blinking rapidly before they turn back to their normal pace. Taehyung notices the familiar tick on the older's sweet eyes and wonders if he even realizes he's doing it.

"What were you expecting?" Tae laughs amused at the incredulity in his words.

"To live in a real life shoujo but it seems life there isn't like the animes...oh well, who's got your panties in a twist?"

"Ugh, no one has my briefs in a twist." Taehyung corrects him, though he doesn't really care that much about his wounded masculinity, but is still a good enough reason not to dwell on things he'd rather not think about.

"Name." Jin demands either way, and as usual, he gets what he wants.

"Jungkook..." Tae replies in a mumble, looking down in shame.

"Jungkook as in the guy from the office you've hated ever since you two met?" The blonde asks, astonished for once in his life.

"Yes,"

"As in the reason you promised countless of times to quit your job?"

Tae nods silently, embarrassed. He still remembers the look Jimin sent him when he told him about his deal with Jungkook. Of course, that was before he met him and got mad at Taehyung saying Jungkook was obviously a very cute, nice guy. As if.

"As in the...?"

"Gosh! Yes, Jin. I'm getting real fucked by Jeon Jungkook. Or at least I was, before I screwed everything up." Taehyung admits, though he's caught of guard by his own choice of words. He personally doesn't really blame it all on him.

"What happened?"

"I burnt his leather jacket." He shrugs like it isn't a big deal, because really it's just a jacket.

Seokjin's particularly contagious laugh is suddenly heard throughout the room, resonating against the walls. The odd sound was annoying and a bit scandalous back in college, but Tae is used to it by now and finds it as hilarious as the face his friend makes while doing it, his hands patting his legs and the pillows animatedly. "You did what?! Why?" He asks once he regains his composure.

"Because he was mean! He is mean and I hate him with a passion, nothing has changed."

"Except that you let him put his dick inside you," Seokjin shrugs nonchalantly with a half-smile.

"It's not as if I have a choice!"

"Wait, does he rape you!?" Jin questions, his eyes scared and his lips pursed in what seems like a wince.

"What, no! God, no. I simply meant I can't really resist him," Taehyung blurts out before he covers his mouth with his both of his palms, eyes wide with fright. "I can't believe I just said that."

"Wow, wow...a lot has changed since I was gone! You have the hots for Jungkook and the guy left you and now you miss him dearly!" He grins, knowing how mad his words make Taehyung as soon as he says them.

"I don't miss him. I just kinda want to have his dick on me again. But I refuse to apologize or buy him a new jacket," Taehyung replies, because it really is out of the question for him to ever degrade himself to such a low point to ask for the younger's forgiveness. Let alone spend his own money to buy him anything but condoms. And even those are paid by Jungkook because he's the rich one here.

"Well, if you don't put your pride aside, you may lose him." Jin replies with a sad smile though Tae is far from sad, and also a bit irritated by the word lose because he is not losing anything but sex.

"Whatever. I don't really give a shit. He has other fuck-buddies, and so do I." He lies, chin up in fake pride.

"Oh, who?"

"A---a guy."

"What's his name?" Seokjin asks, pretending to be actually curious when in reality Tae is aware that he knows he's making it all up.

"Huh, his name is...Yopuk."

"Yopuk? That's a weird name."

"Well his dick is also weird so..." Tae says without even realizing it, the lies twisted on his tongue.

"What?" Jin says, looking petrified.

"I meant weirdly amazing like---yeah. Um, weren't you going to cook me dinner?"

"Yes! My pleasure, Tae," the older grins widely, the idea making him jump from the bed and walk downstairs while singing an 80s pop song. Taehyung sighs in relief, throwing himself against his bed. He refuses to buy that jacket. Completely and totally refuses.

Chapter Three: Wish You Were Here

"I have a system. Well, at least I had a system," Jungkook explains at his cousin as they both get inside the black and sleek company car, the driver already knowing where to head to.

"Right. I guess you want me to ask you which system we're talking about," Hoseok rolls his eyes as he sets his briefcase in the middle of them. Let's just say that after spending most of his life dealing with Jungkook, he knows him well too much. He's like his little brother, much to Namjoon's despite.

"I used to sleep with Taehyung and then Yugyeom and the following day, I'd sleep with Wonho and---"

"I already know you're a manwhore, why am I hearing your sex schedule?" The older asks scrunching his nose in disgust. He feels sick even imagining Jungkook sleeping with that many people in one week. How doesn't he get tired? That's a hell of stamina.

"My point is that I had a system. And then I started fucking Taehyung almost every day and that's not in the system. I can't fuck a guy more than once or twice a week," Jungkook shakes his head, and Hoseok can see the slight desperation and impatience on his eyes. He was always one for worrying too much about the smallest of things and placing too much responsibility on his own actions. Hoseok's uncle, the head of the company, was always too harsh on his youngest son while he was growing up and had an obvious preference for Namjoon. Regardless of how they never actually talk about it, Hoseok still remembers the nights he'd spend playing video games with his cousin when he needed a distraction or simply hugging him when things got too tough; when his dad would call him a menace, would yell at him to change, to be better, to be like Namjoon.

Jungkook was quite literally forced to give up his dreams for the family's company. It doesn't surprise Hoseok at all that he hates it so much.

"Why not?" He asks, his voice softer than usual due to the memories that flash through his mind.

"Because then I get sick of them and they last less and I have go through the hardships of finding someone else to take their place," Jungkook replies, and his cousin knows he doesn't realize how cold he sounds, how mean, how he's basically treating people as if they were a piece of meat.

"Oh, the struggle," Hoseok replies, sarcasm clear on his voice.

"You don't understand. I didn't get tired, isn't that weird? That's weird, I hate the guy," the younger sighs deeply, and in that breath alone he tries to sway all worries away.

"Who cares if you like fucking him?"

"I care. It was supposed to last about a month and now---"

"Now you miss him," Hoseok finishes his sentence, hoping for the other to notice he too can have nice emotions, sweet and pink feelings for other human beings. And that above all, it's okay not to be okay.

"I don't miss him. I just---I don't know," Jungkook says, his voice muffled by the hands covering his face and it's then that he can see how the other is truly struggling, battling against himself and the dark words that have been running through his head for way too long. With a pang on his chest, his cousin realizes the man next to him is still the kid he's known for so many years.

"You did it on purpose," Hoseok realizes then with the calmness and patience of a professional therapist.

"What? I did what on purpose?" The younger questions, confusion written all over his face as he sets his hands on his lap.

"You made him get mad at you... well, more than normal," he cracks a smile before continuing, "so you wouldn't have to fuck him anymore because it scares you how much you want him." He finishes as the car turns on a sharp left that has both of their bodies almost jumping on their spots.

"What? No---I, no," Jungkook says, looking at him with a mix of hurt and anger on his eyes. Hoseok knows that he must hate him for voicing the words he hides behind his strong denial, behind the tight shell he's built around his heart. Jungkook still has a long way to go, but if he can help him even slightly, he sure as fuck will. Regardless of the consequences.

"You are a dumbass," he smiles softly at him, almost endearingly.

"That much I know...but it's alright, I can get someone else and it'll pass, right?" He asks for confirmation, approval, ignoring the words Hoseok just threw at his face a moment ago.

"What will pass?" His cousin wonders, a bit scared of the answer. He can't be that blind.

"My craving for him. It's temporal. I actually have a theory of my own. I think I just got used to having him at my beck and call and now that I don't, it kind of throws me off my game a little bit. But a few more days and I'll be back to normal," Jungkook smiles though it doesn't reach his eyes.

Hoseok bites the inside of his cheek in disbelief, "God, you really are a dumbass!"

"Fuck you."

His cousin sighs, recalling the previous days at the office and Taehyung's freaked out expression towards him. He winces before saying, "I tried to get some information out of him like you asked but I think I only seemed like a weirdo. I hate lying," he confesses embarrassed.

"I didn't ask you to do anything." Jungkook denies, because it seems to be his favorite thing to do. "Besides, it wasn't lying," he adds, his eyes casted down.

"Still. Pretending sucks. The creepy Hobi is...well, creepy. And now I have a bad reputation because of you," he accuses with a childish frown adorning his face.

"You didn't have a reputation to begin with," replies Jungkook.

"Whatever. What's with the issues in Japan?" Hoseok changes the subject because they're closer to their destination now and it's better for Jungkook not to meet his dad with that confusion and sadness in his irises.

"What issues?"

"Bangtan and the discussion they had with the new company that basically copied our new app," his cousin explains, eyes shiny with impotence.

"I didn't know about any new company," frowns the younger and Hoseok has to refrain from sighing in disbelief. Does his uncle really ignore Jungkook that much to not put him up to date with issues like these? Yes, the kid does act like he doesn't give a damn about the company or anyone but himself, but the old man should know better. They all should.

"There's the restaurant," he says just before the car comes to a sudden halt.

"Right. Let's go,"

Taehyung is staring at the leather jackets exposed on the window shop of the clothes store near his apartment. He sighs, shaking his head, biting his lip. He can't give in. His pride won't allow him and yet he hears Jin's annoying voice saying : Well, if you don't put your pride aside, you may lose him. The thing is, he isn't scared of losing Jungkook per se, but rather of losing the moaning mess he becomes every time the younger touches him. It isn't his fault the jerk has that intoxicating effect on him.

"I can't give in, I can't give in..." Tae recites out loud because repeating the mantra inside his head hasn't done him any favors throughout the day considering he is standing here like an idiot.

"May I help you with anything? You've been kind of staring at the window for about ten minutes now," a guy with clear blue eyes and blonde hair who looks like an English model (and has the accent for it) says to him, smiling with politeness and an amused glint on his gaze.

"Um, yeah I---I'd like to see some leather jackets," he says, almost in a hushed, embarrassed whisper. The guy chuckles before opening the door wider for him to get in. He walks inside before he regrets his decision. The employee immediately begins showing him the different leather jackets they have on stock and Taehyung has no idea what the guy is talking about, really. For him they're all basically the same except for some colors or zips variations here and there. "Which one is the best?" He asks after a few minutes because the man seems to not want to shut up any time soon. He keeps telling Tae to touch the fabric because it's so soft and came from Africa and how he really should buy more than one since they have a small discount if you do.

"Oh, well this one is---" he begins replying, grabbing the one exposed on the mannequin at his left.

"No, which one is the best, regardless of the price tag," Tae explains because he knows full well how the employees are probably forced to say the most expensive one is the best.

The guy smiles before looking behind his shoulder, as if to check the boss isn't on hearing-range. "This one, for sure," he says then, fingers pushing a black jacket with a long silver zip and some metallic beads around the neck. Tae nod in understanding, since it does look pretty badass and classic at the same time. It's even a bit similar to the one Jungkook had.

"Okay, I'll take it."

Taehyung walks inside the apartment and is instantly met with the strong smell of pork soup that clouds the air. He finds Jin cooking in the kitchen, back turned away from him at the sink. He eyes his shoulders and refrains from whistling because damn, those are some really broad shoulders. It's already been a few days since he got here and no one really knows how long he's planning to stay for this time. Not that any of them mind since Jin cleans, cooks and even takes care of the three of them.

"What's for lunch?" Tae asks, hungry as he hears his stomach growl.

"Many things. I---what is that bag?" Jin asks, eyes wide.

"The jerk's new leather jacket," he replies with gritted teeth. He doesn't even know how he's going to manage to show up at Jungkook's apartment and offer him the jacket. His dignity will for sure be lost forever. Why did he even burn it in the first place?

"You bought him a new one!?" Jimin's voice says all of the sudden. Taehyung hadn't even seen him there silently watching TV.

"Yes, why?"

"As much as I like Jungkook, you can't actually go and buy him a jacket," his best friend is shaking his head as he walks closer to them, wearing some grey sweatpants and an oversized white shirt that probably belongs to his boyfriend.

"You got mad when Yoongi told you I burnt his!" Taehyung says, bewildered by his change of thought.

"Yes, because what you did was childish and stupid. But you did it so now you can't backtrack," he huffs annoyed as if it were obvious.

"But he won't fuck me if I don't and---I need to fuck, like now." He tries to explain, because as much as he hates himself for wanting Jungkook's body, he's been every day closer and closer to giving the fuck up.

"Wow there, young man! Do not dare touch me with your filthy hands," Seokjin says leaning against the sink, spatula raised on the air. Taehyung simply glares at him in reply.

"Oh Tae, you really think there's no way to get him back on your pants except for actually doing what he said?" Jimin asks, amused as he smirks with mischief in his eyes. His hair is a bit messy, his eyes puffy in a sensual way that would have anyone melting on the floor. It's really a wonder how he gets to look that good wearing damn sweatpants.

"Yes?"

"Of course not! You need to get him to want you so bad he puts his pride aside," he illustrates, gesticulating with his hands as if Taehyung was a toddler unable to understand normal sentences. He thinks of Jungkook, of his stern frowns whenever he's even glancing his way, of his pursed lips that hardly ever break into anything but a smirk (Tae wonders if he's even capable of smiling out of pure happiness), and of his cold demeanor when he told Tae they were basically over.

"I doubt---" he begins, but is suddenly cut off by an excited yell coming from the kitchen to his right.

"Ohhh, you need to make him jealous!" Seokjin grins proudly, his whole face lightning up as if he just got the solution to a really difficult math problem.

"Exactly, see? He gets it," Jimin shrugs leaning his weight onto one leg. He then starts playing with his hair in an odd way that makes Taehyung look away with a frown.

"Jealous? With whom?" Tae huffs because really, couldn't he be any lonelier?

"We'll get you a guy. The point is that Jungkook made it pretty clear you can't get anyone but him. As if. My bestie has the best dick game in the world. Or ass game," he adds sending an insinuating glance at his backside. Taehyung covers himself instinctively though he's still wearing jeans.

"Were you spying on us?" He asks in disbelief. He knows his friend here loves meddling into other people's business, but this is a tad bit too much.

"Not exactly. I just turned off the shower when I heard more screaming. You two are like a romantic comedy, what could I do?" He shrugs yet again, more innocently this time as he bats his eyelashes adorably, hand still on his hair.

"Romantic my ass." Taehyung grunts irritated, a tight frown on his face as he remembers every and each fight they've had since the moment they crossed paths. He knew he would dislike Jungkook way before they first met; he'd heard the rumors, what people said about the son of the boss who didn't give a shit about the company and fucked everything that came his way. Taehyung instead had actually studied for years in university and he'd earned a spot on the best company in Seoul. He and the rest of the employees deserved to be there. Jeon Jungkook didn't deserve anything he had. Not the wealth, the status nor the looks.

As if their fucked-up agreement which came out of pure hatred for each other would ever develop into anything romantic. As if he could ever feel anything remotely nice for the guy.

Tae then sighs before walking (or rather striding) into his bedroom upstairs.

"Can you believe he didn't notice my hair!?" Jimin all but yells as soon as he's gone.

"He's an idiot. Your pink hair is beautiful," Jin assures him with a wink.

"You're just saying that because you were the one who dyed it," replies the younger pouting like a little kid.

"Well yeah but it's still cute." He shrugs before resuming, "Anyway, Tae still pretends he hates Jungkook." Seokjin shakes his head with a smile. "I haven't even been here for two days and I can see that deep down, he likes him,"

"Let him pretend. He'll realize it soon enough. Though it'd be easier if Jungkook did first, don't you think?" Jimin says thoughtfully, a smirk growing on his full lips.

"Oh, evil. I like what I'm hearing." Jin returns the smirk before stirring the soup and adding some salt. "So, what's the plan?"

Jungkook is pacing through his penthouse, thinking so hard he can feel his brain burning, his head pulsing in pain. His steps are loud on the floor, the shoes having taken on a strong rhythm that may wake the people downstairs. He already knows the old rich woman who owns the lower floor; she's a pain in the ass. He winces as he tastes blood on his tongue, due to the teeth biting on his lower lip which are merciless against his skin. What is wrong with him? At least it's a far cry from a mental breakdown (Jungkook's had his fair share of those to know).

He notices his phone is ringing on the table, the screen shiny with Yugyeom's name on it, probably wondering where Jungkook is; funny thing is, he's asking himself the same question, has been for the past hour.

The problem is that the craving doesn't pass. It's been almost two weeks since he last touched Taehyung, and he really wonders, why does he want him so badly? He's tried fucking other people, beautiful strangers with wicked eyes and gorgeous tanned skin. And yet. Still, he refuses to call the older, knowing full well that's what he's expecting. For him to give in, to give up.

"Hey, are you coming?" His hyung's voice startles him, and when he turns around he finds him putting his dark grey blazer on, his hair styled with a bit of gel and his thick pair of reading glasses resting on his nose.

"Where to?"

"The party at the office...I've been telling you for a month now. You forgot?" Namjoon asks, as if he was already expecting this from him. As usual, everyone expects something from him he's unable to give.

"Right, just—let me get changed," Jungkook says though he should probably skip it, considering the circumstances. But he knows the face Namjoon will give him if he even suggests that.

"Fine. Five minutes. Hurry up," He orders, fighting back an eye roll, and he simply nods back in silence, praying for his thoughts to go away.

The "party" is just like any other at the company, boring and monotone. People he wishes he didn't know and some others he truly doesn't know, parade around the room wearing way too ugly suits or too tight long skirts. His brother offered him a drink a few minutes ago and keeps insisting upon him talking to other employees. At least he has the good luck of not having to stand his father's stern expression hidden behind a fake smile; he rarely bothers to attend any of these lame parties. Jungkook can't really blame him for that.

He sips on the cider and winces, the taste bitter and cheap. A woman keeps trying to engage him on a conversation about technology's consequences on relationships as if he'd give a damn. He's nodding, not really paying her any attention. His eyes roam around the room trying to find a certain someone...and after a while, he sees him. There, at the corner, with another guy on his arm whispering something really funny against his earlobe, if Taehyung's loud laugh is anything to go by. He looks as beautiful as usual, wearing a navy suit like a damn super model; he's all shy smiles, crinkly eyes and pouty lips. And Jungkook is such a fucking dumbass. Of course he knew Tae could get anyone he wanted to, and he thought he'd be okay with it if that was the case. He also fucks other guys since they are far from exclusive, far from anything remotely romantic. They aren't even fuck-buddies anymore, and for what? What's the point? Hoseok was right, he'd done it all on purpose so he'd stop wanting the guy so fucking much. But of course he now wants Taehyung even more than before. So the joke is on him; always has been.

He tells himself he can't help it when he's walking through the room towards him, his blood boiling hotter than ever. The idiot next to Taehyung isn't even that cute, he doesn't deserve to touch him or hear his laugh. Jungkook never hears that laugh when he's with him. And why would he?

Taehyung's attention is on him now, finally. His eyes are wide and Jungkook is shaking his head as if to say you're in so much trouble. And Tae knows. He's smart enough to murmur something to his companion which makes the guy nod with a small half-smile before walking away, a stupid promise in his eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook grunts once he reaches him. He tries to hide the anger behind his voice but fails.

"What does it look like I'm doing? What, surprised I could get someone to put up with my kinky shit?" He asks, arms crossed over his shirt, eyebrows challenging him as they rise to his hairline. And Jungkook should've known he'd have that thrown back on his dumb face.

"No. Surprised you'd want to. Give up that easily?"

"It was just a stupid jacket. You did this," Taehyung replies petulantly, eyes glued to his. Jungkook looks around them, at the different people chatting amongst themselves, making small conversation and pretending they all like each other. He eyes Namjoon talking to a tall, blonde beautiful guy who looks taken out of the cover of a magazine. His hyung is smiling in a way he hasn't seen in a while, which surprises his younger brother. Then he finds Hoseok talking to Yoongi and Jimin and...what? Why on earth would Taehyung bring his friends here? Odd.

"Come with me," he says anyway, not waiting for an answer as he walks off towards his own dark office. It's not that far from the common room everyone is in, but it's far enough to give them some privacy. Jungkook walks in first after using his key and stares at the closed curtains that only add to the gloominess of the room. Taehyung walks inside right after and closes the door softly. Jungkook is barely able to distinguish his figure a few meters away from him.

"Did you bring me here to kill me silently?" The brunette asks, slightly amused.

"I wish I had. It'd make more sense," Jungkook replies with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks, confusion laced on his voice. But the younger can't reply with words he doesn't even fully understand himself, so he does the next best thing and steps forward. One, two, three, four steps and he's there. He has him there, at arm reach. And it's dark but he can see him either way. He wishes he didn't yearn to touch him with such desperation, he wishes his heart wasn't beating so hard. Tae says nothing, does nothing, and so Jungkook kisses him straight on the mouth. The kiss is frantic, filled with want and need. Jungkook bites and licks and craves. Taehyung moans and opens and lets; he lets him do whatever he wants because he's been wanting this for the past week. He can barely believe Jimin was right after all. But then the younger is playing with the edge of his shirt and they're not doing this here. "No. Not at the office, remember?"

"Fuck, right. Can you ditch your friend?" Jungkook asks though he doesn't know what he'll do if Tae says no. His hand is still holding onto his waist, afraid of letting go.

"I'll let him know." He answers, eagerness on his brown eyes.

"I'll be waiting by the parking lot," he replies and it almost sounds like a promise.

"Be there in five," Taehyung nearly smiles before opening the door and walking away into the lights of the party. Jungkook stares after him, a hand flying to his lips. They're still warm under his touch and when he licks them, he tastes Taehyung. Like an addict who just got his dose of that drug he'd been craving for days now, he feels his heart skip a beat with excitement; he knows he'll be getting more of that delicious drug in a few minutes.

He shouldn't want him so badly.

Jungkook buries his face into the palms of his hands and murmurs, "What the fuck am I doing?"

Chapter Four: I Only Missed The Sex I Swear

They stumble inside the penthouse as if they were drunk. In a way, they are; drunk for each other. Taehyung chooses to put all thought aside as his body is pressed against the door. He will may regret this later. Jungkook ignores the voice of reason, which knows this is a bad idea; Tae is a bad idea, his eyes, his lips and his skin are a bad idea. And yet, his mouth runs its way down Taehyung's slender neck, teeth barely brushing the sweet spot of his prominent clavicles and earning a soft, almost relived moan from the older. He presses him even tighter against the door, caging him with his body, pushing his hips forward without separating his tongue from his delicious tanned skin. Taehyung bites back a gasp, almost an impatient yell because regardless of how it's only been two weeks without Jungkook's touch, he knows it's been two weeks too long, and he can barely refrain himself from throwing him against the couch and getting that tight shirt out of his body. He recalls the first time he was in his apartment, about a month and a half ago, when he intended to go towards Jungkook's bedroom but was instantly stopped at the door. Apparently, his room was sacred ground and he never let anyone but him inside; it made Taehyung crave for opening the door and find if he had dead bodies or something to hide inside, but he hadn't had the chance. He eyes the dark door opposite the bathroom from afar with curiosity, though Jungkook's mouth is now on his and he can't help but shut his eyes and melt against the younger.

Jungkook kisses Taehyung's mouth with abandon, his tongue caressing every spot as his hands roam around his body. And as much as he adores kisses, he really wants to get to it.

"Take your clothes off," he mumbles into his swollen lips.

"I haven't fucked you in two weeks. I'm going to take my time," Jungkook replies before kissing his mouth yet again, and Taehyung complies because he's never heard him so needy, so desperate and thirsty for consuming his body in the slowest of ways. So when Jungkook grabs him by the waist as if he weights nothing, biceps barely straining, and places him on the couch, he simply looks up at him, waiting and trying to hide the slight disappointment of not being able to see his room. Though really, why does he care so much about this idiot's fucking room? Said idiot puts his thoughts to rest once again as he begins unbuttoning his shirt just like Taehyung requested, despite his dismissive reply. The older thinks it might be the first time he's ever seen him take his shirt off like a normal person, without ripping the fabric or bursting the buttons. Actually, Jungkook takes more time than usual as if proving a point, his fingers slowly making their way to each button, leaving his muscled torso revealed. Taehyung stares with lust written all across his face, wanting to reach out and touch him. He tries, but Jungkook shakes his head, the hint of a wicked smile grazing his lips. He slides the shirt off his shoulders, exposing his strong abs and biceps and Tae is undeniably lost, eyes half-lidded and lips parted in desire.

"Please let me touch you," Taehyung whispers, because he doesn't think he can go any second longer without his tongue licking those abs, without his fingers playing with the younger's nipples, without simply touching him.

Jungkook stares at him then, eyes amused and devilish. "Since you asked so nicely..." he smirks, taking hold of Tae's hand and pressing it against his chest. Taehyung almost moans, the warmth of his soft skin and the hungry look on Jungkook's eyes are enough to make him get fully hard.

Tae begins moving his hand all over the younger's chest, also taking his own time as his fingers travel through the skin, drawing circles and constellations on the map of his body. Jungkook doesn't look away from him, as if enthralled by the movement of the other's hands, by their delicate touch and the concentration with which he studies his muscles, as if conceiving them to memory. His palms go back and forth, caressing every patch of skin he's allowed to touch, every part he's missed so much.

"Enough," Jungkook finally says with the same finality he uses when things must go his way or else. And for once, Taehyung really doesn't feel like fighting, at least not now when his jeans are so damn tight. So again he complies, drawing his hand away. As soon as he does though, Jungkook is all over him, kissing his neck, biting his collarbones, swallowing every moan that comes out of Tae's lips with his own mouth. He takes off his tight jeans with the same slow motion that has poor Tae shaking. His hands play with the zip unraveling in the other's wide eyes. And then his fingers remove the older's shirt before beginning unfastening his belt too, and Taehyung is so hard and he can't even muster coherent words as Jungkook brushes his thumb against his briefs. "What do you want?" He asks him, licking his lips sensually.

"A---anything. You," he is able to mumble, eyes closed, head thrown backwards in pure bliss as his underwear is suddenly also gone and his dick stands proud and erect against his stomach. He feels the other's breath fan the red tip before his mouth swallows him whole, at once, without further ado, and Taehyung moans so loud he is sure everyone in the building can hear him. But he knows Jungkook doesn't mind, in fact he lives for those moans. He wonders where the taking his time went as Jungkook seems almost desperate to blow him. The younger's skillful tongue brushes against the underside of his cock, teeth barely grazing the tip teasingly and fingers playing with the base, burning against the tender skin there. Taehyung is left a mess of moans, pre-cum and sweat. He doesn't dare open his eyes because he knows the sight of the other will be enough to make him come right then and there and he really wants this to last. So he refrains from fucking his mouth as hard as he'd like, refrains from pulling his hair just like the younger fucking adores, and in exchange, Jungkook makes it last, bobbing his head smoothly, wrapping his lips around Taehyung's cock with the perfect amount of pressure, swirling his tongue around the tip with skill. And yet, when said magic tongue pushes against his slit, he can't help the yell that leaves his mouth, desperate and throat-burning. He inevitably opens his eyes and sees him; on his knees for him, mouth red and sinful, eyes dark with lust as he stares right back at him, eyes more naked than his body, and----and he can't hold it any longer. He comes inside the other's mouth without warning, who instead of complaining simply swallows the entire load with pleasure, before leaving his cock with a pop.

"Fuck. You---fuck," Taehyung says, looking at him with surprise and admiration and just---wow. Perhaps it's simply product of the awful days he had to go through, aching to be satisfied just like Jungkook knows how, but for whatever the reason Tae honestly believes he's never been given head quite like that.

"I know," Jungkook replies with the usual arrogant tone dripping from the words but Taehyung can't bring himself to care when his own dick is still dripping come, barely recovering from the recent orgasm. Jungkook stands up then, heading to the bathroom to wash up as if he hadn't just given him one of the best blowjobs of his life. Tae stares after him, eyes impossibly glued to his body. "Think you can come again?" The younger asks from the bathroom, the sound of the faucet barely covering his voice. The question is mostly rhetorical considering they'd always manage to have more than one orgasm per night.

"Yes. Just---give me a sec," Taehyung replies quickly anyway, perhaps way too quickly but he doesn't really care for the eagerness laced on his words. He sighs tiredly, resting his head against one of the pillows on the sofa and staring at the cum stain on the floor with a bit of disgust.

"You better not fall asleep," Jungkook says then, coming out of the bathroom. Tae looks at him, at the droplets of water falling from his face and chest, the strands of wet black hair barely falling over his eyes, and how his tongue swipes over his lips out of habit. "Like what you see?"

Yes. A lot.

"You're so full of yourself," Tae huffs, looking away with embarrassment and earning a loud, mocking laugh from Jungkook who begins walking back towards the sofa.

"Do you want to be full of myself, too?" The younger asks with his signature smirk and the pun is so bad he can't help but snort.

"Come here," Jungkook orders and as usual, Taehyung complies, positioning himself on his lap, wrapping his legs around him and placing his hands on his neck.

"Why are you still wearing your underwear?" Tae asks, confused as he looks down on him.

"Good question," he replies before standing up with the older still wrapped around him like a koala. He puts his boxers off just like that, as if he didn't have another man against his chest, before sitting back down and pressing his mouth against Taehyung.

"What is it with you and hickeys?" Tae says though it sounds more like a moan as he moves his neck to give him more access. Jungkook doesn't reply, doesn't tell him he adores the way his body looks after spending yet another night together; full of reds and purples, eyes glazed over, hair a mess.

Taehyung then feels a hand moving to grab something from under the table opposite the sofa. When his eyes find Jungkook holding a bottle of lube and a condom, he suppresses an eye roll. Of course he'd have those in handy after having to go through the hardships of looking through the bathroom's drawers the first time he was here. It makes him wonder if he's even used to having fuck-buddies in his apartment at all. He's about to voice his thought, but something cold teases his entrance, reducing him to a pathetic moan. He shivers against the intruding finger that threatens to break through while Jungkook's lips are still sealed on his neck; he feels him breathe in his skin, as if absorbing his essence. It strikes Taehyung as odd since Jungkook has never once nuzzled him, but he doesn't comment on it because in a way, it feels kinda nice; the way his eyelashes bat against his skin like small, weak fluttering wings and his heated breath relaxes his muscles.

The younger, on the other hand, is consuming every gram he gets of the drug he's so obsessed with. He breathes him in, his vanilla perfume with a hint of his coconut shampoo. The tip of his tongue plays with his earlobe as he presses his finger slowly inside him. Tae's soft moans are all he hears, and all he wants to hear for the rest of his days. The thought scares him, just as much as his beating heart and his pressing left hand against the older's hips. But pushing the concern aside, he inserts a second finger which he then begins pumping continuously in and out of Taehyung's hole, scissoring him open fast and deep.

"Mmm...right there," he pleads in a delicate, needy whisper, and Jungkook obeys, adding a third finger and pressing against that sweet spot that makes Tae's legs shake on top of his. Jungkook admires the softness of his skin, the lyrical curves of his body, the lips opened in ecstasy. He grabs him by the head and clashes his mouth on top of his, kissing him furiously, licking his mouth with urgency. "I'm r---ready," Taehyung moans against his lips and he nods, removing his fingers and ripping the condom open with his teeth. It only takes him five seconds to put it on, and other five to apply the lube on his cock, fingers used to the cold feel of the liquid. Tae stares all the time, biting his lip with rosy cheeks and containing himself from jumping on top of the thick, long cock. "I'll ride you," he says and doesn't even let Jungkook reply as he begins downing himself on him, head thrown backwards in bliss, mouth open in a silent moan.

One, two, three, four seconds of adjustment and Tae is jumping up and down, moving his hips from one side to the other, palms pressed tightly against Jungkook's chest.

"You take it so well," Jungkook mumbles, sweat on his eyebrow and his breath ragged. Tae moans louder at the praise. "You like my cock, don't you? Such a thirsty bitch for my cock," the younger says with a wicked smirk and Tae is a goner for the words. He can feel heat pooling on his stomach, growing through his body and warming up his skin. He pulls his hips up and slams back down full force, making Jungkook pant below him as he takes even more control.

"Yes, yes, Jeon," Tae whimpers, exhausted and aroused all at once. Jungkook notices his hips slowing down their steady rhythm and turns them around in a swift movement, having the older at his mercy just as he likes. Without any warning whatsoever, he pushes back inside Taehyung, earning a loud, piercing scream that is pure sex to his ears. He licks a stripe on Tae's neck, relishing on the taste of his skin, on how his body shakes and trembles under his touch. His hands grab his hips, caress his stomach, and his fingers play with his nipples the moment he begins slowly pulling out of him just to press down again, straight against his prostate. The thrust is hard and Tae can already feel how much it's going to hurt in the morning. "I'm---I'm so close,"

"Not yet. I'm not finished with you yet," Jungkook says, repressing his own need to come and slowing down, torturing the man below his grip. Tae opens his eyes then, stares at the younger on top of him, at his sweaty body and his own open legs which are starting to ache from the prolonged uncomfortable position. But the sight of Jungkook's thick cock inside his hole is enough to make him endure the pain for a few more minutes. And then they're kissing again, desperate and wet kisses that leave both of them wanting more. Tae wraps his hands around the other's neck and pushes his tongue inside the cavern of his mouth, getting lost on his touches. He hadn't realized how much he needed this, how much his body missed Jungkook's.

"Please...I need to c—come," Taehyung mumbles, his cock hurting from the restraint, the heat pooling on his insides, twisting into an unbearable knot about to crumble his whole weight into a pile of nothing.

Jungkook kisses the corner of his mouth and the gesture is almost gentle. His hand then wraps around his pulsing cock, the tip already wet with pre-cum. "Come for me," he whispers and a second later, he's coming. His whole body sighs in relief as he climaxes, eyes shut tightly as he feels completely elated. Another moan and the younger is coming inside him as well, filling the condom and Tae for one last time. Their foreheads clash as they catch their breath. Jungkook slowly pulls out of the older and stands up to head to the bathroom, probably going to take a shower and leave Taehyung there to change and go back to his apartment. As usual. He tries to stand up too but his lower back already aches like a motherfucker and he can barely hold his legs in place. He winces, biting his lip in exhaustion.

"Here," Jungkook is suddenly there, offering him a wet towel and Taehyung can't remember for the life of him a time he ever stayed for even a second after having sex.

"T—thanks," he manages to utter as he grabs the towel and begins cleaning himself up. His thighs, stomach, every part of him which is covered in cum and sweat. "I should go," he says immediately after, because Jungkook is still there in all his naked post-orgasm glory, and there's also a sick feeling on his stomach that has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with sex with Jungkook.

"Yeah. The door is unlocked," he replies and Tae nods as he grabs his clothes in the most awkward way possible. Normally Jungkook would already be in the shower and he could take his time getting changed and leaving before the other even got out. But for some reason the younger decided to stay there, looking at him with those dark eyes as if waiting for him to hurry up or some shit. And it takes two minutes of Tae fumbling around with his jeans before he finally snaps.

"Are you just going to stand there?" He growls in anger, trying hard not to be persuaded by the other's delicious body.

"What?" Jungkook asks, truly perplexed.

"Don't you have anything better to do than stare while I put my clothes on?" Taehyung asks next, a hand resting on his hip as he bites the inside of his cheek. He may be overreacting but the truth is that he's embarrassed considering he doesn't want to seem like a damsel in distress who needs help putting his damn clothes on. And the worst part is that he does, because sometimes the sex gets a bit too rough and it hurts. But he loves every second of it, regardless of how fucked-up that is.

Jungkook seems taken aback by the question as he quickly shakes his head, looks down at the floor and almost humorlessly laughs before replying, "Excuse me? This is my house, I do whatever the fuck I want,"

"Yeah, no shit," he mumbles back, as he puts his zip up.

"How do you have the energy to bitch about everything after I just fucked your brains out?" The younger asks with real curiosity and is now Tae who must suppress a laugh.

"Wow, do not flatter yourself,"

"Please, I wasn't the one moaning so loud the whole floor heard,"

"This is a penthouse. You live in the whole floor, idiot," Taehyung rolls his eyes, putting his shirt on. He doesn't even need to really look at Jungkook to know the comment riled him up till the point where he may get dangerously mad.

"Whatever. Hurry up so I can shower," he spits without trying to hide the slight venom curling around the words.

"Go! Are you afraid I'll steal your TV or something?" The older asks with furrowed eyebrows and a tightness around his lips. It's in the way he says it, as if the thought is completely illogical and absurd (even though it is) that makes Jungkook's chin raise in a challenge.

"Now that you say it, I am," he shrugs, wrapping his arms even tighter around himself. Taehyung tries not to get offended since he knows the younger isn't serious, but for some reason the fact Jungkook is insinuating he's a thief feels dirtier than the names he likes to be called during sex.

"God. Why do I even put up with you? I should've left with Minjae," Taehyung says only to spite him, knowing full well what the words will do to Jungkook after seeing the way he stared at him back at the party. He's always had a thing for marking Tae, for painting the canvas of his skin with dark, painfully beautiful colors, but tonight he was even more merciless about it; lips and teeth fighting against his skin, grazing his pores, relishing in the possessiveness of the act. And it only confirmed Taehyung's suspicions of him being jealous. Although the word sound stupid in his head, like trying to romanticize Jungkook's fucked-up habit of making everything his.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook asks in a low, perilous whisper, slowly approaching him, his face cold and inexpressive. And yet Tae is aware of all the rage he must be hiding, concealing it deep inside, saving it for later when he can glue him into the wall and fuck him senseless, all emotion bubbling through the surface. Because that's what they're used to doing; burying their feelings to express them during a wild night of filthy sex.

"I said I should've left with Minjae. The guy I was with? He could've probably fucked me so hard I wouldn't have been able to walk for days," he smirks, words tasting of victory against the roof of his mouth when Jungkook grabs him by the wrists and pins him against the door, staring down at him with narrowed eyes and a calculating stare. Perhaps that later is going to be sooner than he anticipated.

"You better watch your damn words, Kim Taehyung," he warns him, voice barely above a whisper.

"Or what? You're never going to touch me again? You said that last time and yet...you came crawling right back," he smiles though he knows he shouldn't. He's playing with fire, but he can't quite help himself, the burning feeling too pleasurable against his fingertips. Too familiar. Jungkook swallows because he's right and he is such a loser. He did come crawling right back and even if he wanted to threaten him again, he knows those would be as empty as the first time. He's weak for Taehyung and it kills him.

"There are worse things that never touching you again," he states either way because as much as he knows Tae has already won, he'll be damned before he admits it.

"Oh yeah? Please enlighten me," amusement dances on his irises as he stares back at him, gaze never wavering.

"Remember your old friends, the handcuffs?" he asks and the amusement is quickly wiped away from the older's eyes. "You really want to spend nights tied to a bed with a cockring?"

"You sick bastard," he replies though there's lust mixed in the anger and irritation of his expression.

"Next time I swear you won't be able to even stand up. You just wait," he murmurs on his ear and Tae is already excited and aroused and what is wrong with him? The words sound more like a promise than a threat.

"We'll see," he answers before putting his shoes as fast as he can manage and leaving the apartment without looking back.

"Well, would you look at that? Someone is shining with the 'I just got laid' glint," Jimin grins when Taehyung walks through the doors of their apartment. It's around midnight and he can barely feel his legs, knees aching and limbs almost numb due to the previous restraint. If Jungkook is serious about fucking him harder than this, he will literally end up in a damn wheelchair. He's starting to regret putting up such a stupid "I'm tough and can handle anything" act.

"Thought you guys would still be at the party," he replies muffling a yawn as he throw his keys on the counter and approaches his two friends who are cuddling in the couch.

"Define party," Yoongi grunts, eyes glued to his phone as he tightens his arm around Jimin's waist.

"Told you it was boring, you guys insisted on going," Tae shrugs, grabbing the bottle of soju on the table and bringing it to his lips. The alcohol is lukewarm but it still lulls his senses. He feels a glare coming from Yoongi, probably upset that he drank from his bottle, but he ignores it.

"Yeah well, we had to monitor our plan." Jimin smiles with childish pride. Then he raises his eyebrows in that expression he uses when he knows something he doesn't, "At least Seokjin met a guy,"

"Who?" Taehyung asks because he can't really think of anyone Jin would like enough to leave a party with. He has pretty high standards and loves playing hard to get.

"Your boss," replies his best friend with a giggle, seizing his reaction. Tae spits the soju he was drinking into the green old rug they probably should've thrown away a long time ago.

"Kim Namjoon!?" he yells, not being able to quite believe what he's hearing. It's not like he knows Namjoon well enough to judge his type of guy, but him and Seokjin? Together? What in the world...?!

"Dude, you're cleaning that shit later," Yoongi says with a disapproving shake of his head. Jimin rolls his eyes at his boyfriend, nudging him with his elbow before resuming their conversation.

"Yes, that one. And I saw you leaving with Jungkook." He smirks before adding as an afterthought, "Minjae was heartbroken,"

"I told him I had an emergency...I'll make it up to him, he was nice enough," says Tae trying to stop picturing his boss and Jin laying on a bed together. Oh God, what if they have sex in the same sofa he and Jungkook had sex in!?

"Or you just want to keep torturing Jungkook," chuckles Jimin with knowing puffy eyes. At that, Taehyung's attention is back on their conversation and he can't hide the truth behind his best friend's suggestive words.

"Maybe..." Tae singsongs, a sly smile plastered on his face. Jimin looks at his boyfriend whose eyes are still on his phone before leaning over the couch to talk to Tae in an intimate whisper that Yoongi is more than probably able to listen to anyways.

"Was it good?" He asks with a smirk.

"What was?" Taehyung asks back though he already knows what the other is referring to.

"The sex, dummy," the blonde bites his lip like a teenager, leaning even closer to his face.

"I didn't just lose my virginity, you know?" Tae laughs, relaxing against the couch.

"I know! But you've been horny for the past two weeks. Was it worth the wait?" Jimin insists, always hungry for gossip. Tae can still feel Jungkook's touch on the marks that cover his body, his teeth and tongue against his thighs, and his head is flying in cloud nine due to post-orgasm bliss. Or perhaps it's just the soju.

"Yeah," he answers with a sincere smile because as much as he hates Jungkook, the truth is that the sex is always the best. "Wait, did you dye your hair?" He asks all of the sudden, eyes focused on Jimin's pink head, startled.

"Yes!" His friend grins as if that's exactly what he's been waiting to hear all day long.

"I don't like it," Tae says with a scrunch of his nose before refocusing his attention on the bottler on his hand.

Jimin dyes his hair back to blonde the next day.

Chapter Five: I Am Trying

Jungkook thinks that if he really puts his mind to it, he is better off now than he was before fucking Taehyung for two weeks. And yet he's staring at the ceiling of his room, eyes wide open without any signs of slumber; he's been gazing through the dark ever since he came out of the shower, the smell of soap pleasant but nothing compared to Taehyung's intoxicating perfume. He can't keep thinking about the words that left the older's lips before leaving his apartment. God, what's wrong with him? That's the guy he hates (is it though?), why does he give two fucks about who Kim Taehyung offers his ass to when he isn't around? The thought boils his blood and makes him push his tongue against his inner left cheek without noticing. Okay, he gives a fuck about who Taehyung fucks when he isn't around. But at least he knows he shouldn't, he has no right caring when he also fucks other guys apart from him. That question is back at eating his mind: What's wrong with him?

He grabs his phone from his bedside table, checks the time which reads four a.m. He shouldn't call Hoseok and yet...

"Yes?" His cousin's voice asks, raspy with sleepiness.

"It's me."

"Jungkook? What happened?" he hears the rustling of bedsheets, as if the older is sitting up in his bed, probably thinking it's an emergency since Jungkook hardly ever calls him, let alone at this ungodly hour.

"Not much. I just — can't sleep," he confesses, ashamed. He feels like he did back when he was twelve and scared of his dad's words, of the way his face could change so quickly, like the sky after a storm. He would run to Hoseok's room and hide his face on the other's neck, crying in silence since it was the only way to pretend there weren't any tears at all. The following morning they would both pretend nothing had happened and his dad would smile at him over the breakfast table, ask him to pass the toast and talk normally to Namjoon; always to Namjoon.

A pause, a sigh and then, "It's four in the morning, fucker."

"I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called..." his finger is tempted to slide across the touchscreen to end this embarrassing call because he's no longer a kid, he shouldn't be doing this, but the other stops him with his soothing voice.

"Nah, it's fine," Hoseok replies because that's just who he is. Jungkook suppresses a smile. "Is this about Taehyung?"

The smile is wiped from his face as he grunts in response, eyes shutting closed, a sigh getting trapped in his throat.

"God, Kook...did you sleep with him?"

Another grunt, this one louder.

"Not going to get over him this way," Hoseok replies and Jungkook bites his lip, which fuck , hurts because Taehyung bit it during sex too and he himself has been biting his lips ever since he was ten and found it hard to cope with life. His therapist at that time said it was a bad habit he had to get rid of. That is, until he got a glimpse of the first cuts on his wrists, the red marks that said too many unspoken words and left others, darker, unsaid. Let's just say that he let him sink his teeth against his mouth as long as there wasn't any blood involved. Jungkook barely had any idea why the pain was seen like such a sin in adult's eyes. For him, it was simply a distraction; that was it.

"I know, okay? But he just—I couldn't — " he's shaking his head even though his cousin can't see him, nails digging on the sheets of his bed.

"I remember when I was in love, too, I would — "

"What? I'm not in love," he states with determination, voice lower and yet, more threatening.

"Can we just move on from the denial stage already? You aren't ten anymore," Hoseok huffs with indifference, though it only works to rile Jungkook up.

"I am not in denial!" He says, loud and fierce as if it changed anything. He realizes how stupid he sounds, how so very in denial and childish but he can't bring himself to see past the negative word. It blinds his eyes, cloud his senses and fuck with his mind.

"Right. At least admit that you like him."

"I don't!"

"You don't hate him," Hoseok sighs, and yeah okay, Jungkook may give him that.

"Well...okay, fine. I don't hate him," he replies, making a big deal of emphasizing on the hate because it's of crucial importance and relevance that the older understands what he means by that; yes, he doesn't hate him but that's far from liking. Too far. Millions of miles apart.

Hoseok makes a sound that sounds like a growl and a grunt mixed together. "This is going to take a while."

"I shouldn't have fucked him, Jimin! Where's my dignity?" Taehyung is burying his face against his pillow, eyes shut and hair messed up from his lack of sleep during the previous night. His best friend is sitting at the edge of the bed, a tray with orange juice and toast to his left. He went upstairs after waiting for him to head down for breakfast for over an hour. He's lucky it's Saturday because otherwise, he'd be forced out of the bed to go to work.

"You at least didn't give him that stupid jacket. God, embarrassing," he scrunches up his nose cutely.

"Still! You shouldn't have let me go with him...ugh!" he groans, legs kicking the bed like a toddler throwing a tantrum. Not that Jimin isn't used to this.

"You said it was worth it!" He says anyways because he will not take the blame for Taehyung's life decisions.

"It was but that's not the point!" He straightens up then, sitting up in the bed with his legs crossed under him in a position that doesn't look comfortable to Jimin. "Promise me that no matter what I say or do you won't let me sleep with him ever again." He demands with serious, almost desperate eyes and pursed lips.

"Tae — "

"Promise me!" he half pleads, half whines and Jimin sighs because fuck it, Tae always gets his way.

"Fine. I'm such a good friend, you seriously don't deserve me," he narrows his eyes at the older who simply shrugs in return as he grabs a toast and eats it, leaving crumbs on the sheets. Jin is going to kill him. "Now, can we talk about me?"

"What about you?" Tae asks, voice muffled due to the toast inside his mouth.

"Yoongi and I....have been going through some issues lately," Jimin begins, eyes focused on the glass of juice instead of Taehyung's eyes, embarrassed.

"Really? Does it surprise you? I doubt the guy is even human," he chuckles after swallowing. He'd never picture Yoongi as boyfriend material at all, it's a miracle those two have been together for so long.

"Tae!" His friend yells with a frown, offended by his words.

"Okay, sorry, what issues?"

Jimin gulps.

"He...he hasn't been the same lately," the blonde continues with a somber look flashing through his eyes, which are now staring at the white wall behind Tae in a dramatic way that reminds the younger of the korean dramas he watches.

"Does he not smile? 'Cause that's been a thing ever since I met him," Tae says before holding the glass to his lips, the sweet taste of artificial orange juice making him wince. He was getting used to Seokjin's natural one. And also, this one is lukewarm, though he guesses that's his fault for refusing to eat at normal hours.

"Okay, if you aren't going to take this seriously I'll just talk to Jin hyung," Jimin answers, already walking towards the door.

"No, sorry! I'll listen. Jin isn't even back from Namjoon's," he shudders at the memory, he can still picture them fucking on Jungkook's sofa and the thought is as disturbing (if not more) as it was yesterday. He would notice if Jin was back though, since he loves making an entrance screaming he's home before even opening the door.

"What I was saying was that Yoongi hasn't touched me in four days and I'm freaking out!" Jimin explains not needing much convincing as he sits back down, the words leaving his mouth as if helpless.

"Wow, didn't know he touched you that often. I'm not sure I needed that piece of information in my life but um, okay. Have you talked to him about it?" Tae decides to ask after drinking the rest of his juice in one long swig.

"No, I'm scared. You know he doesn't talk much about private stuff and well, this seems private," the blonde murmurs, a faint blush dusting his full cheeks.

"He's your boyfriend, don't you guys do anything but fuck?" Taehyung laughs, more amused than he probably should be considering the circumstances. The idea of those two fucking like bunnies is hilarious though..and a bit repulsive.

"Of course we do! I just —I 'm scared, Tae. What if he doesn't like me anymore? I've noticed my face is puffier lately and — " he begins saying, eyes bright and innocent looking. His fingers fidget playing with some broken strings from the brunette's fluffy, light blue blanket. Normally Tae would tell him to cut it off before he unstitch it, but he can't bring himself to do so when the older is looking like that.

"What? Jimin, you're the most beautiful piece of sunshine I've ever seen so please don't say anything else like that ever again," Tae replies, almost mad at his best friend because seriously, how could he say those things about himself? Jimin is all soft edges, crescent eyes, plump lips and velvety skin. There's literally nothing wrong with him.

"You said my pink hair was ugly!" Jimin replies crossing his arms over his chest with a cute pout that only helps to strengthen Tae's words.

"It was, but you could pull anything off. Wait! Maybe that's why he hasn't touched you, he hated the pink color just like I did!" Tae points out with his signature boxy grin, almost jumping on top of the bed like a toddler who just won a prize. But Jimin's stern expression wipes the grin right out of his face.

"I dyed it blonde this morning and when I tried to kiss him afterwards he literally pretended to be asleep."

"Perhaps he was asleep," the older provides with a shrug, trying to make the best with what his friend gives him.

"I saw him close his eyes and turn around!" Jimin replies and Tae whistles because wow, that's really...yeah. He can't make the best of that.

"Well dude, that's not pretending to be asleep, that's quite literally ignoring you," he says standing up to walk towards the bathroom, leaving the door to hear Jimin. He grabs his toothbrush and applies an average amount of his favorite minty toothpaste before checking his messy hair in the mirror. His reflection would scare him if he hadn't just woken up. His eyes scan the mole on his nose he hates so much. He's thought about having it removed before but the surgery is kinda expensive for such a small thing. Small and yet for him is big enough to hunt him. His lips are shaped into a pout, his eyes puffier than usual due to the lack of sleep. The oversized white shirt he's wearing has a few holes in it but it's pure out of fashion.

He suddenly finds his brown hair too boring. His options are limited; during his holidays he dyes it green, red, even blue. But he doesn't think it'd be correct to do so in the company. As far as he knows, there aren't any rules against it but the only guy with a striking hair color is Hoseok and he doesn't really want to follow those steps.

"Ugh, he's so gonna leave me, Tae! If it's not my puffy face then it's my personality. I'm too annoying, right? You say it all the time!" The blonde is saying, shaking his head desperately and almost falling off the bed due to his nervous habit of shaking his legs. Taehyung looks away from the mirror and proceeds to brush his teeth as quickly as he can manage to reply to his friend's absurd and paranoid words.

"Jimin, stop it. I say that because I love you and you're like my little brother," he smiles after rinsing his mouth with cold water that makes him shiver. "Remind me not to brush my teeth after drinking orange juice. Disgusting." He adds when the weird taste refuses to leave his tongue.

"I'm older than you," Jimin replies thoughtfully with a frown, ignoring his last comment.

"Shut up, you're annoying," Tae rolls his eyes in return.

"See!?"

"Sorry, sorry!" he winces realizing what he just said. With a sigh he kneels next to Jimin and grabs his hands in his. His fingers are so small, like a little kid's. Taehyung thinks it's the cutest thing ever. Looking at him straight in the eye, he says, "Listen, Yoongi is not going to leave you. He still talks to you as usual, right?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Well then, just try giving him a blowjob and if he refuses, ask him what's up. He won't be able to deny it then, I mean who says no to a blowjob?" Tae simply shrugs as if they weren't talking about putting Yoongi's dick in his best friend's mouth, and at least that makes Jimin's smile reach his eyes.

"Yes, that's actually a good idea! He loves my mouth wrapped — "

"Ew, shut up. My ears!" Taehyung replies covering his ears and shutting his eyes tightly at the pressing images that flash through his head. God, are all of his friends going to traumatize him with their sex lives?

"Sorry," Jimin says sheepishly, but he's still smiling and it's all good.

Seokjin returns for dinner wearing the same clothes he'd taken to the party and clearly trying not to make a sound as he closes the door behind him. Yoongi barely spares him a glance as he walks in, this time not announcing his entrance as usual. Jimin is busy taking a shower while Taehyung is eating an apple on the kitchen counter. He raises a judging eyebrow at his friend when their gazes meet.

"My boss? Really, dude?" he asks after swallowing a piece of the juicy fruit.

"It just kinda happened..." he shrugs in response and wow, is Kim Seokjin blushing ?

"You're not seeing him again, are you?" he inquires because the older never does anything but one-night stands. But he's also never blushed this hard before talking about one either.

"I may," it's all the answer he gets as Jin mysteriously walks away, not giving him any details at all (not that he really wanted any. The idea still disgusts him). Taehyung's eyes are so wide he's afraid they might pop out of his head.

Jungkook and Taehyung avoid each other when Monday comes around. It's surprisingly easy when both parties involved make their best efforts not to bump into the other at all in the office. Jungkook barely leaves his, resigning himself to let his stupid assistant fetch his coffee, while Taehyung asks Jackson to bring him one every time he sees the other stand up from his cubicle. At one point he scowls at him before asking, "Why don't you go yourself?"

"Geez, you were going anyway!" Tae shrugs innocently, barely looking away from his computer. The numbers are starting to give him a headache and if he doesn't drink at least three cups of coffee per day, he completely loses it. Yeah, it may not be the healthiest solution he's ever had but it's either that or quit his job.

"Yeah but it's the third time today. You know you can just go, right?"

"Fine, whatever," he stands up and goes (not without sending a glare at Jackson) but gladly, he doesn't see Jungkook anywhere in sight. Well, that's not exactly true; he does see him inside his office through the glass wall. The younger has a frown on his forehead and he's writing something down on his computer, eyes focused and fingers moving with fast movements across the keyboard. Taehyung guesses he's probably writing down "Ways to ruin Kim Taehyung's Life: The Sequel".

Jungkook notices that the older is indeed trying to avoid him as much as he is, and wonders why, but decides not to dwell on it considering Hoseok's advice: "Try not to think about him. Distract yourself with anything else." Not that it really works when Friday's night is still fresh on his memory, like a feeling he can't shake off his shoulders, a thought pressing against his skull diligently. His cousin keeps bursting into his office with his bright smile and soft eyes, and at first Jungkook is thoroughly confused since they didn't use to talk to each other that often at the office, but then he realizes Hoseok is really just trying to help; and he does, he always does. They have lunch together and he makes him laugh with his ridiculous expressions as he tells him about this newbie called Chanyeol who has a hard time doing everything, even a simple task like turning on his computer.

And Taehyung watches from afar, tilting his neck to get a better view of what is going on inside Jungkook's office because is that really creepy Hoseok laughing his ass off with his Jungkook? And wow, did he just use a possessive pronoun in that sentence? There are so many wrong things with that train of thought...but then his phone is lighting up with a text message from an unknown number and he decides to simply huff because whatever, why does he give a shit about who Jungkook has lunch with anyway?

Unknown Number:

Hey! It's Minjae...I'm kinda sorry about how things ended up the other day so I was wondering if you'd like to grab dinner today or tomorrow. I'd love to get to know you more (:

Taehyung sighs. They didn't talk much during the party but that and this text are enough proof to show that Minjae is nice. Too nice. And Taehyung is fucked-up and he isn't into nice guys. That's why he is constantly struggling to put his lust to rest and not let Jungkook fuck him against the mattress. He could give the guy a chance though, considering the circumstances...and also Jungkook seems to get possessive when jealous and he — no, he isn't supposed to have sex with the younger ever again.

A voice in Taehyung's head laughs so loud he can scarcely act like it's not there. He puts his phone back on his desk and resumes his work. It can wait.

Tuesday rolls around and Jungkook can at least not think about Taehyung when Hoseok is in the room, basically requiring his attention for his jokes to survive. His cousin stabs his noodles with his chopsticks and puts an enormous amount inside his mouth, chewing obnoxiously. Jungkook scrunches his nose in mild disgust as he drinks his grape juice.

"So, how is the T department going?" Hoseok half-smiles with mischief in his brown eyes.

"The what?" Jungkook asks, confusion written all across his face.

"Ya know... Taehyung . Excuse me for not wanting to say his name," his cousin rolls his eyes in offense and Jungkook laughs because it's so childish of him to even think he's sparing him anything at all by simply omitting the older's name when it's already a mantra imprinted inside his mind.

"It's literally been two days," he replies with a shrug, ignores the itch to add ' it feels like longer'. It's not like they ever exchanged more than a few words during the day, but he remembers the lustful stares, the absurd quarreling, the silent promise of a wild night...

"Two days without you talking to him or about him. Dude, that's progress!" Hoseok is laughing too because it sounds ridiculous but he's still right.

"It's not like I spend every waking moment talking about him. He's a jerk. He burnt —"

"Your leather jacket, I know. Get over it," Hoseok groans, arms spreading in frustration. He's heard the story countless of times and it's only been a little over two weeks since it happened. "Look, I'm just helping you because you want it so badly, but if it were up to me — "

"Yeah, I know. If it were up to you I'd be throwing myself into his arms and professing my undying love for him," Jungkook finishes his sentence, sarcasm laced on his voice. As if he'd ever step that low.

"So you're admitting that you're in love with him?" The older asks with his signature bright smile decorating his gleeful face, already knowing the answer to his question because God knows Jungkook is stubborn as fuck.

"No way. I'm just saying what you want to hear," he replies proving the other's point. Hoseok grunts in reply and chews through another huge mouthful of noodles.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is eating a salad in silence, stabbing his fork against the lettuce to ignore the fact weird Hoseok is yet again eating lunch with not his Jungkook. Today he is not simply able to see them laughing but also hear them and it's doing something to Taehyung, something ugly is growing inside him and he hates this feeling, what even is this feeling? If only he could shut everything out, conceal, don't feel, kind of like Elsa. But he's only human and he gets it; he may be slightly jealous but it's simply because he's not used to seeing Jungkook laughing that way; all shaky shoulders, head thrown backwards, teary eyes... so yeah, it makes sense he's jealous because despite hating the guy they've been fucking for over two months and he's never once see him laughing like that. Anyone would feel this way , he tells himself. Which doesn't mean he's dying to hear that laughter when they're together, not at all actually...but it just sounds and looks beautiful and ugh.

He's probably just horny.

His eyes immediately go to his phone, his mind thinking about Minjae's unanswered text message. The guy doesn't strike him like the one-night stand stereotype but if he's that into Taehyung then perhaps he'd make an exception. And Tae would let him mark him, because Jungkook's hickeys are fading into nothingness and the idea of the younger seeing another man's marks on his neck makes something inside him moan.

Taehhh

Hey! I'd love to grab dinner with you. How about tomorrow?

The answer is so quick Taehyung has to suppress a groan.

Minjae

Pick you up at 8? Send me your address xoxo

Tae blinks at the xoxo and swallows a sigh. But then Jungkook's laughter is so loud and so nice against his ears, polluting his senses and threatening to break something or perhaps fix it and no, God no . He sends his address to Minjae with pleasure.

Jungkook and Taehyung's avoiding mission lasts until Wednesday morning when Namjoon calls them to his office and Taehyung can't for the life of him figure out why he was called with Jeon Jungkook out of all people, considering their utterly different positions in the company. He sits on his chair anyway, waiting for him to arrive and occupy the chair next to him since it's vacant and Namjoon said they couldn't start without him, eyes glued to a folder under his hands. So Taehyung distracts himself by looking around. His boss has one of the most incredible and luxurious offices in the company. He's only ever been here once before, when he first got hired. It's in the highest floor and it hasn't changed much since; the same framed picture of a woman in a kitchen (she's beautiful, long silky hair and a white bright smile as she looks up at the camera, hand busy as she's using it to knead something in a bowl that looks a lot like raw dough), the same boring colors in the walls and thick old books resting on the oak library behind him. Same outstanding view of the city and same comfortable black chairs. Jungkook's office is great, but this is one is bigger and even the furniture sparkles. It emanates greatness, though it could literally be anyone else's. It doesn't scream Namjoon's name or show any aspect of his personality whatsoever.

Taehyung ignores the look Jungkook sends him as he sits next to him around two minutes later, and they both stare at Namjoon with curiosity.

"Glad you could make it. I was starting to worry you had gotten lost," he says and Tae tries to read his face to deduce if he's really mad or he's just joking; he fails to read anything but serenity in his eyes. He's always thought that despite being intimidated by the older, his eyes gave out a peace unknown to him.

"The elevator is slow as fuck," Jungkook replies with a disrespectful groan. Taehyung silently thanks his brain for having taken the stairs instead.

"Language," Namjoon sends him a warning glance that would scare the headlights out of Taehyung but Jungkook simply rolls his eyes. Brothers. "Anyway, I've called you two here because we need two employees to travel to Japan to — "

"No way," the younger is already shaking his head repeatedly. Taehyung huffs.

"I'd really appreciate if I could finish talking," Namjoon says with a glare.

"No one tells me shit about anything that happens around here, and now you want me to go to Japan with him ?" Jungkook asks with a hint of disgust as he points at Taehyung who is struggling to shut up simply because he doesn't want to fight in front of his boss. But seriously, what the fuck? They haven't talked since Friday after he fucked his brains out and promised very directly to do it again and now he's insulting him in front of his boss? What was Taehyung expecting, though? This is how they've always worked. And yet...

"Does it really surprise you that no one tells you anything?" Namjoon almost laughs. It makes Taehyung hide a victorious smile under the palm of his hand. "And believe me, we wouldn't send you two if we had another choice." He shrugs. Tae winces, because ouch.

"There are literally over five hundred employees in the company."

"We need Taehyung for his skills. He's one of the few workers who knows about fifty percent of the data that could — " Namjoon begins and Tae instantly feels his ego stroked. That's right, he's an amazing employee and they're lucky to have him. It's about time he gets appreciated.

"Is fifty percent supposed to be impressive?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung can't fucking stand it any longer. Can't he just not make the meeting about dizzying him for five minutes?

"Oh yeah? Easy for you to say when you barely move a finger around here. Try learning more than half of the data accumulated through ten years of codes that — "

"As I was saying ," Namjoon interrupts him though Tae can't even be mad because he was just about ready to hit Jungkook there. "We need Taehyung. And we need you because dad — Mr. Jeon won't allow anyone he doesn't trust to go with."

"And I'm guessing there's a pressing matter that requires you to stay," Jungkook rolls his eyes because now it all makes sense.

"Exactly."

"He may trust me to go instead of a nobody but come on, what could I do there?"

"That's true, he's really useless," Taehyung admits with a sardonic smile on his face. Jungkook turns towards him, throwing daggers through his eyes. Tae stares right back at him with a glare as deadly as his, if not more. Both pair of eyes clash in a silent battle they are quite used to, a challenge clear in the intensity of their gazes. But then their boss is clearing his throat and they are forced to break the stare contest.

"You only need to go to a meeting with the rival company to seize the competition," Namjoon continues. "We're going as a friendly and potential partnership. Taehyung will listen and he'll be able to tell us how much does he think they have on us. You simply..."

"Sit there and pretend I know what I'm doing. Since I'm the boss's child, it'll be a given, right?" Jungkook says and even though he's right, anyone could see the irritation in the tight set of his jaw, the hidden insults behind his eyelids and the hatred digging under his nails. He can barely stand hearing the words that come out of his hyung's mouth, stand the idea of doing anything for this company, for his dad .

"Right."

"And what do I get doing this?" He asks because they can't possibly expect him to actually do them a favor?

Namjoon seems like he expected this, stare calculated and hands steady over his desk. "If you don't, the company could end up in bankrupt," he licks his lips, eyes go to his shoes and then his hands. Tae wonders what he's thinking about but then the serious expression on his face scares him a little bit and he chooses to glance at the floor instead. "Look, I shouldn't be telling you this but we have reason to believe there are employees working as spies in Bangtan. We can't risk it by sending someone else in." He says and Taehyung wonders if he remembers he's in the room, just sitting there right next to the younger and listening to everything they're saying. The conversation sounds too important and confidential for him to hear.

"Taehyung could be a rat for all we know," Jungkook says then, index finger tapping his chin thoughtfully. The brunette's mouth opens in a gasp out of its own accord.

"Hey! I would never — " he begins, eyes staring pleadingly at Namjoon because damn it, they can't seriously believe he'd ever do that to the company.

"He's been devoted to Bangtan for years and he's the best we got. Also, you trust him so that's — " The older explains but is cut off by an angry Jungkook, no longer disguising his emotions behind a mask.

"What? You're letting him go because we're fucking?" He asks in disbelief, and Taehyung has the urge to ask, 'Are we still even doing that?' But he simply shuts his mouth and has the decency to blush in embarrassment because yeah, Namjoon might have saw them about to fuck in his sofa once and that was awkward but this is still a topic the doesn't want to discuss with his boss.

"That's not what I said —" Namjoon is shaking his head, embarrassed himself by his brother's words. Tae is also annoyed by his boss's assumption, for he has no idea about the type of relationship they have if he thinks there's anything even resembling trust going on between them.

"Whatever, I'm not doing it," the younger dismisses the idea with a quick shake of his hand. Taehyung wonders if he's aware of the amount of people that would be losing their jobs if the company were to actually collapse.

"Jungkook, I know you don't care about anyone but yourself but please do reconsider this. Everything we've been working on for years now could disappear in the blink of an eye if you don't do this...I really can't go myself, please. Do it for me," he says, face open and readable for a moment, Namjoon laying his guard down. He's not asking this like their boss, he's asking it like Jungkook's older brother. Taehyung takes the situation in front of him in, feels pity for the older's obvious need no longer hidden behind his eyes but actually plastered on his face, splashed across his forehead, eyebrows, the set of his mouth. He never thought he cared that much about the company; that it was anything for the big guys besides a bank account. But it's so obvious when staring at his boss how the simple idea of Bangtan's ruin shakes his whole world, and not because of the money they'd be losing. Tae is just about to yell at Jungkook for being so cruel and immature, for risking everyone's jobs including his own, but then...

"Fine. When are we leaving?" Jungkook sighs, giving up. To say the other two are surprised in an understatement. Namjoon was hoping he'd say yes at the long run, that he'd have pity upon them all or, in worst case scenario he'd have to go himself despite the pile of papers he has to go through and the three meetings he has scheduled for tomorrow. But he never thought it'd be as easy as this.

"Tomorrow. I'll send you all the information you need to know via email. You just go to the meeting and come right back. It'll take one day," he clarifies, and Tae contains a sigh because thank God. He doesn't think he could handle spending more than twenty-four hours with the other jerk without self-combusting.

Jungkook nods, processing his brother's words. "Okay," he says before standing up from his chair and abruptly leaving the room without sparing them another glance.

"I'll gladly go as well...if it wasn't already obvious," Taehyung says after a few seconds of uncomfortable silence go by.

"I know, thank you," Namjoon smiles and he sounds so honest it makes Tae feel sorry for him. It must be hard to have such an awful brother like Jungkook.

"It's my job," he shrugs because he really doesn't have much of a choice; even if he refused to go and they didn't fire him, he'd still be risking his position at the company. The older nods though it seems like he barely hears him. He stands up as well and Taehyung thinks it may be his cue to leave but then he's talking, his guard still down and his eyes casted downwards.

"I really don't know what I'll do with him...he didn't use to be like this, you know?" He asks him and okay, wow, they're doing this. For a moment he wonders if this is the Namjoon Jin is so enthralled with.

"He didn't?"

"He used to have these dreams...he wanted to be a writer, change the world, to be remembered. He wrote the most beautiful poems," he sighs, eyes lost in the amazing view behind his desk; the skyscrapers, the tall buildings that touch the blue and gleam against the sun, the cars that honk and the people that hurry through the busy streets below them.

Taehyun, on the other hand, is too busy frowning in confusion. Jungkook? Writing poetry? What is this? He can't picture him doing anything but sitting on his office frowning and then returning to his apartment to fuck some guy.

"What happened?" Tae asks softly, afraid that if he talks too loud this casual-talking Namjoon will slip away and be replaced with his intimidating boss.

"Life. Well, that's not entirely true," he sighs. "My dad...he isn't really fond of dreams." He replies with a sad smile, barely directed towards him. Taehyung doesn't need to hear any more, he can already connect the dots himself. The story is so typical and yet he'd never think someone like Jeon Jungkook would be the main character of it. A rich boy with artsy dreams whose father wanted him to take over the company one day. But Namjoon is the boss and he's older and...

"But he's the youngest. Why couldn't he — ?"

"We're half-brothers. Same dad, different mom. My mom wasn't rich and....well, I wasn't supposed to be the one to take over Bangtan one day. Jungkook was," he says with the saddest eyes, his lip wavering when he says the word mom . Tae thinks that if he wasn't in the room, the older may break into tears. His eyes go to the framed picture of the woman and his heart skips a beat.

"He isn't a writer..." he replies without looking away from the lady's youthful eyes, because it's the only thing he can manage to say.

"No, he's here, doing what he was asked to do except that... not really. He hates it here, he barely does anything at all. But for our father is enough. People believe he's a very important part of the company anyway," he explains and Tae is reminded of how different the rich world is from his. Materialistic, superficial...most care more about other people's opinions than making their own family happy. How can Mr. Jeon let Jungkook suffer just to preserve the public's good opinion? Taehyung has only seen Mr. Jeon once from afar. He has never had direct contact with the man but he already despises him and wishes to never meet him.

"And yet he's just an employee with a nice office...God, that's awful," Tae bites the inside of his cheek, upset. He'd feel sorry for anyone in Jungkook's position, to be honest. To be unable to live freely, to find your own happiness, to try and grasp at your dreams with your fingertips. "What would happen if he decided to be a writer?" he asks, though he can already imagine the answer to that question.

"Our father would disown him and probably never talk to him again. It'd be an embarrassment for the Jeon legacy for only me to take over Bangtan," Namjoon says as if reciting a passage from an old book he's been forced to memorize, his shoulders heavy with the weight of responsibility. He sounds as if he's already analyzed every possibility for Jungkook to follow his dreams and stay on his dad's good side. The equation seems to be impossible.

"Although you are taking over Bangtan, right?" Taehyung asks, slightly confused for a moment.

"Yes, though people believe we both are."

They stay in silence for a few seconds, Namjoon sitting back down on his desk and Taehyung processing the new information in awe. A part of him feels like shit for having judged Jungkook all this time, thinking he was a spoilt child that refused to do any work at all. If it were him, he wouldn't be in the company at all. Fuck his father and everything he represents, how dare he ruin his kid's dream? But the other part of him feels something twist in his stomach because, should he even be listening to all of this? Who is he to know? He's sure Jungkook wouldn't want him to unless he told him himself (not that they would ever have these deep conversations).

"Why are you telling me this?" he asks then, curious and nervous at the same time.

"Because you care," his boss smiles in a tender way that makes Tae gulp. He opens his mouth ready to deny his words, say that he actually hates the guy (a little less now, but still), but Namjoon shakes his head amused and says, "Look, I know you two are only strictly physical but...he's a great guy and I think that if you got to know him, you'd actually learn to like him."

Taehyung huffs as he crosses his arms over his chest stubbornly. "I don't think so. Why would you want me to like him anyways?"

"Because you're a great guy, too."

The certainty in his words frightens him.

Tae leaves his office soon after to return to his cubicle with a sigh. When he plops down in his seat he can't help but risk a glance towards Jungkook's office. He sees the man sitting on his desk with his head between his hands, a phone against his ear as he talks to who knows who, lips moving rapidly with the words.

Shit, that trip to Japan is going to suck.

Chapter Six: I Can't Help It. He's My Kryptonite

"Jungkook, please stop pacing around and just help me out here. I barely know which shirts you want to take with you," Hoseok says, hands fumbling with the younger's clothes while his eyes search through his extremely wide wardrobe. How is it he has ten plain white shirts? And ten black ones? One would think that having the amount of money the kid has, he'd at least get many different colors.

"I can't. I'm not going," is all the reply he gets, barely audible over the sound of the large TV turned on in the background. Hoseok hears how the cute reporter keeps alerting about possible winter storms throughout tomorrow but says nothing.

"Seriously, we've been through this. You're doing it for all those employees that need their jobs to live," he pauses before adding, "And for Joon, of course." He talks as if he was talking to a toddler because if he didn't know any better, he may be.

"As if he's ever done anything for me," Jungkook huffs. Hoseok can't help the eye roll as he sends him a judging glance from over his shoulder.

"Hey, he has and you know it. Now, black or white?" he asks holding two shirts, one in each hand, though it really doesn't make much of a difference considering the guy is wearing a black one right at this moment.

"I'm just staying for a day," Jungkook is the one to roll his eyes now, ignoring the fact that he just said he wasn't going anyway since it's not like he has much of a choice. His eyes go to the clock on his bedside table and he winces as the numbers tick by in abnormal speed. He keeps moving from one side of his room to the other, the sunrise mocking him from the window.

"If things go well, you two are going to spend Christmas in Japan watching anime without leaving the hotel room," Hoseok's smug grin is heard through his words.

"Funny. I actually called the hotel to check our rooms were in different floors," Jungkook says with a smirk, as if proud of himself; it's the only thing that relaxes him ever so slightly, the idea of eight floors separating them. Hoseok doesn't know if to laugh or take pity on the poor guy.

"Not much faith in yourself, huh?" He asks with an eyebrow raised before looking back at the suitcase with a grimace. Can it be any emptier?

"I think recent events are enough proof of that..." the younger replies ashamed as he bites on his lower lip, ignoring the sting.

"Right," his cousin flinches as he puts three shirts inside the suitcase on the bed. "If anything happens you can always call me though. You know that, right?" he asks turning around to face the younger after zipping the suitcase closed.

"Thank you, really. For everything. I know I don't say it often...but it's good to have you around, always has been," Jungkook says with a small, almost embarrassed smile gracing his lips. It makes the older's heart swell. He knows how hard it is for his cousin to open up, let alone talk about his emotions, so it really warms up his heart when he does.

"I know Kook, don't worry. I have your back. Always will," Hoseok says, a hand on his shoulder and an incredible softness flooding his expression. He gives him an affectionate squeeze before shaking his head, not wanting to make Jungkook any more uncomfortable. "Enough of that, you got your plane tickets? Passport?"

"Yes, sir," answers the younger forcing the nerves back down.

"Okay, just one day. You can do this, remember what we talked about," Hoseok replies and Jungkook groans because ugh, this isn't helping at all.

"Yes, I know. It'd be easier if I didn't have to go at all, though..." he says under his breath, placing the suitcase off the bed.

"Nice try, kiddo. Go, the car is waiting," the older replies and with one last pat on the back, Jungkook goes.

Taehyung reaches the airport with a frown etched on his forehead. Jungkook is really late since Tae was late himself and had to rush through the crowds of people to not be really late but Jungkook hasn't arrived yet so he's late. Really late. And it was bad enough to have to cancel Minjae's date and hear Jimin's talk about how rude and how bad it makes him look after introducing them (Tae doesn't understand how him cancelling the date due to his job makes Jimin look bad but okay), and now he has to even wait for the damn idiot to arrive? He's not going to cut him some slack simply because he had a rough childhood, (though it may've changed some of the way he looks at him). Regardless, the plane will be boarding any minute now and it's the first time he'll be travelling in a first class seat so if Jungkook decides not to show up at all, he's going to get on that plane either way.

" Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Tokyo. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time.Thank you," the flight attendant with a pretty white smile and long blonde dyed hair says through the microphone.

"Fuck, why do people decide to just stop in the middle of the hallway and---?" Jungkook's voice says from his right and makes Taehyung turn around abruptly, startled from his thoughts. He immediately scowls at him, upset by his unpunctuality.

"Yeah, blame people. Can't you be responsable for once in your life?" He wonders as the younger looks around them with calculative eyes. What is he even looking for?

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asks, seemingly taken aback as his eyes return to his.

"God, you love saying that."

Jungkook sighs, exhausted. He looks away once again, trying not to think too much about the way the white sweater Taehyung is wearing hugs his waist, about the cute frown in his forehead and the set of his pouty lips. He's so fucked.

"I don't want to fight, Taehyung," he barely mumbles, muffling a yawn because why did Namjoon have to make them take the earliest flight ever? Seven thirty a.m take off is just inhumane, borderline fucked-up.

"Oh, you don't want to fight? Yesterday at the meeting you seemed pretty fond of fighting in front of Mr. Kim," Taehyung whisper-yells, not wanting to attract much undesired attention from the people waiting to board.

"Whatever," is all Jungkook replies, taking out his phone as it buzzes on his front pocket.

"Why do I have to go to Japan with you!? You'll ruin it for me," Tae continues to complain, voice whiny and childish. It makes Jungkook want to scream in irritation.

"Don't think you're so important, Taehyung. We don't even have to talk for as far as I'm concerned," he says as coldly as he can muster, hoping for it to be enough to make the older shut up so he can focus on not focusing on him.

Taehyung gulps at the younger's cold gaze, the indifference in his words, and feels so stupid for being offended in the slightest. "Fine, let's not talk."

Jungkook doesn't even reply as if immediately agreeing, eyes glued to his phone while he types and Tae pretends he doesn't lean over to smoothly read what he's writing. He barely sees the name Yugyeom before Jungkook sends him a glare and puts his phone back on his pocket.

"Mind your own business."

The flight is amazing for Taehyung. It's not his first time taking a plane though, he once went to China and Japan with his parents, but he was eleven and barely remembers the journey. And either way, Economy Class is nothing compared to the luxury of First Class. He doesn't even care if Jungkook is sitting right next to him, blatantly acting as if he wasn't there at all. Tae himself is too busy looking out the window in awe, getting comfy against the leather seat and asking the flight attendant for another soda. He's in heaven. They keep offering him snacks, drinks, another pillow, etc. And the few people around them are so posh and rich that they don't even blink twice at the glass of champagne in their hands. Tae is the only newbie trying to conceal his excitement.

But of course, the two hours and fifteen minutes pass by way too quickly for his liking and soon enough he's on a company car heading to the hotel with a sulky Jungkook. It's whatever really, if he doesn't have to listen to his voice it'll be easier, less of a burden for him. Though Tae tries to ignore the fact that he looks so good and he can even smell his perfume from two meters away; it's still a constant struggle. His fingers ache to touch him, to ravish in the softness of his skin and the taste of his lips but no. That's not going to happen. Ever. Again.

His phone buzzes and he swears that his best friend has the ability to read his mind through the damn country.

Jiminnie!

cave in yet?

Taehhh

fuck you. I'm as hard as a rock when it comes to these things

"comes.

fuck now I realize how bad that whole sentence sounded

Jiminnie!

LMFAO u r so gonna bone him 2nite

Taehhh

well even if I do at least I'm getting some

not like others I know!!

Jiminnie!

LOW BLOW DUDE

TOO FUCKING SOON!!

Taehhh

just give him a blowjob!

Jiminnie!

2nite.

Taehyung laughs, catching Jungkook's attention who was looking out the tinted windows, eyes lost in the beauty of Japan. He huffs with indifference before turning back around.

"Anything to say?" Tae asks, a challenging eyebrow raising to his hairline.

"Not talking, right?" Jungkook replies without sparing him another glance.

"You're such a child sometimes, I swear," the brunette says with a shake of his head though really, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

"I am younger so," he shrugs.

"Right."

After a few more silent minutes they finally arrive at the hotel and Taehyung has to hold the urge to scream because holy fuck, isn't this the most beautiful place on earth. Low-key, heaven. He tries not to stare at the tall ceilings and the chandelier and the lights and the people but damn, this must be really expensive. His eyes shine when he sees a marvellous, huge marble staircase leading to the upper floors, looking so refined and polished it catches the eye. But nothing compares to the incredibly beautiful white angel statue in the middle of the lobby. He suppresses a sigh at the sight; the man is leaning on one knee, left hand touching the floor as if supporting himself, with his shoulders squared. The expanse of his torso is smooth, the skin seemingly unbreakable. And yet it's the black wings spread upon his back that take Taehyung's breath away; they are monumental, overpowering. At first he thinks they're black but he soon realizes they're also grey in some parts, navy blue in others. He can see the feathers that compose them, as if taking from beautiful birds themselves, and wonders for an instant if the man may take off at any second and fly out of the hotel.

Jungkook walks to the desk as if he's seen all of this a million times before (he probably has), and begins talking in a fluent japanese to the receptionist. He sends him a charming smile as the man types something on the computer and gives him two golden magnetic cards. Well, at least they're getting two different rooms, which relaxes Taehyung once his eyes leave the statue. He ignores the slight disappointment as he holds onto his suitcase, which suddenly is being taken from his grasp and he instinctively yells, tugging it away from the stranger, refusing to be robbed as soon as he gets to the hotel.

" Taehyung , he works here," Jungkook says coming over them with an embarrassed shake of his head.

"Oh, right. Sorry," he smiles at the employee who simply nods with a frown before grabbing the suitcase carefully, as if afraid to startle Tae again, who keeps on blushing because fuck, does he really need to be such an embarrassment in this kind of place?

"This is your key. You're in floor ten," Jungkook gives him one card as he watches the employee walk away, gratefully not making fun of Taehyung like he thought he would.

"We're in separate floors?" He inquiries though he already knew the answer to that question.

"Yeah."

"Which floor are you in?" Taehyung asks but Jungkook simply begins walking towards the elevator in silence. Tae huffs as he walks towards him, rushing at his side. "You're not going to tell me?"

"It's...floor eighteen," the younger finally caves in because what is he supposed to do?

"Ohh, I get it."

"What?" Jungkook eyes widen while he turns around to meet the older's knowing eyes. They step into the elevator and the employee with their suitcases presses the buttons to their floors.

"Your room is much bigger than mine, probably a royal suite or something. And mine is the cheapest. I get it, you're the boss's son," Tae shrugs because he really understands, regardless of how annoying it may be, he's lucky enough to even be here at all. He couldn't believe it when he was told his plane ticket was first class and paid for. Let alone that he's staying in this sophisticated hotel. Having a cheaper room is really not an issue.

"That's not---" Jungkook tries to explain because he's so wrong, the company wouldn't actually do that but Tae is waving him away, no longer wanting to continue with the conversation.

"It's fine, really. I'm just an employee," Taehyung nods and it sounds petty even for him but whatever, it's true.

Jungkook sighs but doesn't say anything else because really, what can he say? 'Oh no, it's just that if I have you in the same floor I will most probably end up going to your room to fuck you and I kinda don't want that because I may or may not be developing---shit, no.' No, no, he didn't think it so it's okay.

The elevator's doors slide open to reveal the hallway and Tae walks out. "See ya at four," he says before turning around and leaving with the worker holding his suitcase behind him.

Jungkook presses his forehead against the cold, bright golden wall and takes a deep breath. "You can do this, come on. Toughen up."

Taehyung is jumping on the bed like he's five but he doesn't give a fuck because if he was impressed by the lobby, this is an outer world experience. The windows are huge, bigger than the crystal once in Namjoon's expensive office. The bed is amazing, a mattress so fluffy and comfortable as if made by only velvety feathers. The pillows are like literal clouds and there so many of them he wonders how much time the maids must waste on arranging them. And then there's the TV which is as big as the ones he's only seen at stores and it has Netflix included. Oh, and the bathroom...that bathtub like the ones in the movies (it even has a TV in front of it!), the walls are all white and the faucets are golden and cold under his touch but smell like money. The mirror is huge because everything that can be huge in this suite, is. He sees his reflection perfectly because everything is clean and shiny and beautiful. The towels are soft, the curtains are smooth and warm...even the sheets are pure silk. And the fruity smell in the air only adds to the hundreds of reasons for the grin plastered on his face.

So yeah, he's jumping on the bed.

There's a sudden knock at his door and he runs towards it, smiling at the japanese worker from room service...oh, did he forget to mention that? Free room service, courtesy of Bangtan. Best. Job. Ever.

"Arigatou," he says after the kind man sets the tray on his table and takes his leave. His mouth waters at the sushi, the kaiseki, the soba and the tempura.

Heaven.

After taking a quick shower, Jungkook puts his white shirt on and adjusts his navy blue tie around his neck, watching the reflection the mirror gives him like a present. His hair is still wet, dark and silky looking, he has bags under his eyes and hasn't smiled ever since he found out about this trip. It'll be fine, though. The meeting is in less than an hour and will probably last around thirty minutes, sixty tops. Then they'll return to the hotel, have dinner separately, go to sleep and take the first plane back to Seoul. It'll be fine.

And yet he can't shake the uneasiness off his chest.

He meets Taehyung at four in the lobby like they'd arranged. As soon as he gets off the elevator his eyes find the older talking animatedly to a woman with a small puppy, his hand caressing the pet as he looks up at the lady, his back to him. Jungkook is rendered speechless by the sweet scene; the way Tae presses his thumbs against the pup's ears, making its tail sway from side to side in bliss, the old woman smiling down at him in an almost endearing way.

Fuck.

He walks towards them taking a deep breath to recompose himself. He can hear their voices once he's a few meters away.

"I can't believe I've finally found someone who speaks Korean, really. I feel like my japanese is kinda rusty so it makes everything easier to simply talk in Korean, you know?" Taehyung is saying and Jungkook raises his eyebrows since he's talking as if they've been here for weeks when it's literally only been a few hours, and they haven't even left the hotel yet. "I hate not being able to talk to anyone here because of that...the guy I came with is a bit of a jerk so I'm left to my own devices." He finishes his explanation, eyes lost in the puppy as the old woman nods in understanding.

Jungkook narrows his eyes at the older, standing behind him with his arms crossed over his chest. The lady stares at him with spiked interest, the hint of a knowing smile on her lips.

"He's standing right behind me, isn't he?" Tae asks, hand falling from the dog's furry hair, which makes it whine at the loss of contact. The old woman giggles in the way only old women do. Taehyung stands up and turns around with a fake smile adorning his mouth. "So, the meeting?"

"Let's go," the younger replies already walking towards the sliding doors.

The car ride to the company is silent.

"If I had known it would be so easy I would've told Namjoon to give me a dog to come with instead of you," Taehyung says once they are back on the car after the meeting, Jungkook ignoring the comment while biting the inside of his cheek to refrain from snapping at him.

The meeting went as well as they could've wished. The rival company knew nothing of their secret antics, so Jungkook guessed the spy wasn't Tae after all (not that he ever really suspected him but hey, you never know). The elder processed enough information to begin writing a full report as soon as they sat back on the car, taking out a journal from his briefcase and pressing the pen against his fingers with excitement. Jungkook couldn't understand why he was so enthusiastic about such a boring job, but he didn't really care. The thing he hated the most throughout the forty-five minute meeting was to have to compliment their app when it was literally a plagiarized version of theirs. They hadn't even bothered to change that much of the name. Their project was called "Weepy" and it was basically an app to try and replace Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook; it did everything those three did but faster, and it was all wrapped in one app that didn't take that much space in your memory card. Theirs was named "Wypi" and did the exact same thing, except that their design was a bright red instead of their purple. It angered even Jungkook with his lack of interest on anything Bangtan related, considering that they were in this whole mess simply because the other company was faster than them on singing for the rights to own the project.

"But this is good, really good. They only have the codes because that rat gave them out, and I'm sure Mr. Kim will investigate every employee until he finds out who that guy is. Or girl, of course. And then that company will be ruined. They won't be able to come up with any app as good as ours in years," Taehyung continues with a devil smile adorning his face.

Jungkook stares at him with an eyebrow raised in surprise. "You really give that much of a fuck about Bangtan?"

"Yes, it's my job to care. And I also hate the fact that a company is going to be rich thanks to our own app," Tae grunts in reply, his hand still scribbling on his white journal with determination. His knuckles go white due to the strength with which he's holding the pen with. It makes the younger wonder under how much stress must the other be. Not that he cares.

"It's not going to ruin Bangtan, don't worry," Jungkook rolls his eyes as the car neares their hotel. He knows their company had already tested the beta version with a group of people before all of this happened, and the results had been amazing. So yeah, it's probably going to be a huge loss...but Bangtan is still the most successful enterprise in Korea. It will take more than one blow to make it collapse.

"You don't know that...Mr. Kim said---"

"He likes to be dramatic. And also, I thought we weren't talking?" Jungkook asks with pursed lips, back to looking out the window because he really hates the way they're almost having a civil conversation. It just feels wrong considering the blooming, awful thing inside his chest whenever he's close to the older. He has to remember Hoseok's advice. "The more you think, the worse it gets. Have as little contact as possible with the guy."

"Ugh, fine. Whatever," Taehyung replies shaking his head, because of course they could never actually talk like two normal colleagues instead of two sworn enemies. He puts his journal back on his briefcase before the driver opens the door for him and he gets out, heading for the hotel and wishing to be back in Seoul as soon as possible.

It happens after Taehyung has a great dinner that satisfies his appetite and draws a lazy smile upon his face. It happens when he's in the shower, getting ready to go to bed; when the warm water is falling on his face and he's breathing in the scent of the coconut shampoo he brought with him because he refused to use the ones provided by the hotel (though all things considered, he should probably steal those small golden bottles...this hotel is paradise after all). He is biting the inside of his cheek, leg shaking slightly like Jimin does when he's nervous. He's thinking, brain cells moving at great speed inside his brain. Should he or should he not go over to Jungkook's room? Okay, it obviously is a wrong idea that would surely end with the last bit of dignity he has left, and he did tell Jimin to never let him do it again...but he's horny as fuck and also super curious about how much better Jungkook's bed is than his. It's probably big enough to keep a big family sleeping comfortably. He bets the pillows smell like rose petals, the sheets like sunshine....he should go. It's not like it's a big deal, right? They fucked last Friday and they're fuck-buddies so it's understandable that he would want to do it again, right? Right ? His hatred was never a barrier when it came to having sex so why is he hesitating so much?

Because he's a jerk. And you two have done nothing but treat each other like shit ever since the day you met.

Details.

With a sigh he turns off the shower head and dries himself off with the softest towel ever made in the history of towels. He watches his reflection in the body-length mirror as he slowly drops the towel to the wet floor and puts his kimono on.

He comes to a decision right then and there.

Jungkook is woken up by the sudden insistent knock on his door. He struggles to stand up from his bed, muffling a yawn as he makes his way towards the entrance and opens the door, confused as to whom could be behind it. He blinks a few times, adjusting to the sudden light entering his room from the hallway, and is instantly met by a sexy looking Taehyung biting on his lower lip seductively, blushing profusely and wearing nothing but a red kimono that leaves little to the imagination. Jungkook vaguely wonders if he got inside the elevator like this and if that's the case, if anyone saw him. He's sinful, all hazy eyes and smooth skin, those teeth digging on his lip without mercy.

He is about to say something, anything at all, but then Tae is pushing him inside the suite, slamming the door closed with his body, holding his hair and pressing his mouth against his. It all happens in a second. Jungkook melts, hands frozen in place, eyes shut closed and mouth opening against his better judgement. He thinks he can taste a fruity gloss over his lips and then Taehyung's tongue becomes one with his own and he hears a whiny, needy moan that makes him break the kiss.

"Taehyung, this isn't a good idea..." he begins, panting and feeling his heart beating way too fast to be healthy inside his ribcage. He tries to break free from the older's hold but is too sleepy and weak to succeed.

"Why not? Don't you want me?" He questions in this voice, this voice he should never be allowed to use because it makes things move inside him. It's soft, tender, and he's pouting, batting his eyelashes cutely and God, Jungkook is only human.

Fuck it. He can regret this later.

He kisses his mouth, the mouth he's been needing ever since Friday night. The red mouth that keeps coming out in his dreams and screwing with his mind, the one that is now opening for him again. This time his hands aren't frozen but move all over Taehyung; his waist, hips, neck, even his cheeks. His thumb caresses the skin and the older makes a sound between a moan and a shudder before saying, "Fuck me, please."

"But---"

"You said you were going to fuck me so hard I wouldn't be able to stand for days. Put me in a wheelchair, daddy ," he whispers against his earlobe, teeth playing with his ear, using that nickname that goes straight to the younger's dick. Again, with that damn sinful voice and okay, fine, he can fuck him as hard as he wants.

"Bed. Now," he orders with a dark gaze and Taehyung immediately complies, practically rushing towards the bed, putting his kimono away with trembling fingers, laying naked in the faint darkness of the room, tanned skin exposed for him. The older notices that the bed is quite literally the same as his, which makes him wonder why they had rooms in different floors in the first place. But the thought, as usual, is quickly dismissed by the younger's own silky, husky voice.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Jungkook breathes as he approaches him, crawling towards him on the bed.

"Really?" Tae asks softly, not quite believing the other's words. They've never said anything remotely as sweet before to each other.

"Really," he confirms before kissing his mouth, a hand on his neck. His thumb presses against his pulse point and Taehyung makes a choked noise through the delicious pressure. His lips part when Jungkook's tongue brushes against his lower lip, the touch like a tentative feather. The younger's sigh dies on his lips and Taehyung wraps his legs around his waist, wanting to get closer, to feel his warm skin, to touch, to---" But , you have to beg."

"What?" Taehyung asks breaking apart from Jungkook's touch because what the fuck did he just say?

"You think after everything you made me go through I'll just simply have sex with you?" Jungkook asks, almost laughing at the idea. They're both frowning at each other, their mouths brushing as they speak. Tae unlocks his legs from around the younger and sits up on the bed, no longer dizzy from the soft kisses.

"Everything I made you go through? Are fucking kidding me?" He spits, one second away from hitting Jungkook square in the jaw. The raven-haired boy stares back at him, baffled.

"You burnt---"

"Oh for fuck's sake! We fucked after that, remember? Friday night, after the party? Thought we were past that."

"Yeah well, you tried to make me jealous with that other dude and then said he'd---"

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous, Jungkook. Don't give yourself too much credit. Minjae is actually nice and I like him," the older lies, crossing his arms over his naked chest. And for some reason, the words are like a punch to Jungkook's gut. He opens his mouth to respond though he has no idea what he could possibly say that would make any aspect of the situation better. Part of him wishes Taehyung hadn't gotten on the elevator at all. But the other part, the stupid part, refuses to wish that when he has him lying naked on his bed looking so incredibly beautiful. Thank's God he doesn't have to find out what he was going to say because suddenly his phone is ringing on his bedside table. Do people not have clocks anymore?

He stands up from the bed ignoring Taehyung's unreadable expression as he reaches for the phone and frowns at the ID. After a few seconds of hesitation, he picks up the call.

"Yugyeom?"

"I know---I know you told me you didn't want it but I have to explain. I wanted to do this in person but you're in Japan and...I just need you to hear me out," he's rambling, his breath coming out in pants and his mouth moving faster than Jungkook's brain as he struggles to process the words.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook's frown with barely hidden curiosity. Why is that guy calling him now? He idly remembers how that very same morning Jungkook was texting that Yugyeom guy, hiding his texts away from him.

"Gyeom...I'm sorry but nothing that you can tell me will possibly change the fact---" Jungkook begins to reply, closing his eyes in frustration. Yugyeom already sent him a bunch of texts after Jungkook had rejected him last time they met up. He doesn't have any feelings whatsoever for the guy, he was just a good fuck and even though it isn't the first time his partner began developing feelings for him, he never met anyone that was so insistent after hearing no for an answer.

"It might, though. Please, just..." Yugyeom is saying but then suddenly his phone isn't on his hand anymore but in Taehyung's. He opens his eyes wide in surprise as he sees the older with his own mobile pressed against his ear.

" Who are you?" He hisses with venom making Jungkook press a hand against his face, disbelieving Taehyung's words. He reaches for the phone but fails as Taehyung stands up on the bed.

"I was just...oh God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt---" Yugyeom says on Taehyung's ear and the older laughs at the kid's innocent tone.

"You did interrupt though, so please do not bother us again," and with that he hangs up, throwing the phone on the mattress and jumping right back to a sitting position. "Geez, how annoying."

"Why are you always such a jerk? You had no right to do that, he's hurting," Jungkook says with narrowed eyes, feeling sorry for Yugyeom who is most probably heartbroken. Not that there's much he can do to fix it.

"He's hurting because of you. Don't put this on me," Taehyung heaves.

"You didn't have to do that and you know it," the younger is shaking his head, placing the phone back on the bedside table. He should probably call him, explain that there's nothing between him and Taehyung, but what would be the point? Give him false hope?

"I don't like people paying attention to others when I'm in the room," replies Taehyung catching his attention, his eyes moving to the ceiling to hide his real emotions. But Jungkook isn't an idiot and a winning smirk makes its way across his face before he comes to the most amusing conclusion ever.

"You are jealous," he smirks, bemused.

"No, of course I'm not jealous. God, we're nothing, right? So why on earth would I be jealous of that kid ?" He grunts, his voice going higher in volume as the words come out of his mouth, arms still crossed tightly over his chest.

Jungkook can't help the laughter that bubbles out of his chest at hearing the older's absurd attempt to hide his true colors. "You're so jealous. You needn't worry though, if you ask nicely, I may fuck you," he says nearing Taehyung slowly over the bed.

"Fuck off," he flips him off, looking away from the breathtaking sight that is Jeon Jungkook.

"Come on, I know you want it," he smirks caging him in, both arms resting on each side of his hips. Tae looks up with bright eyes, trying hard to conceal his desire for the sake of his dignity. What dignity? asks a voice on his head that he chooses to ignore.

"I'm not going to beg, Jungkook," he says with a disbelieving huff at the other's nerve.

"Oh yes, you are," the younger answers lowly before pressing his lips against his neck and well...Taehyung is fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
379K 33K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...