Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

CastπŸ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELLπŸ’š
Questions
Answers
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm confused😭
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??πŸ€”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happen‼️
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

040

3.8K 259 75
By yeah_dis_queen

Date: September 14, 2020
Name: MaKayla Wigfall
Nickname: Kayla

"You look sexy baby." Joe said as I walked passed him. "Better not let miry see you dressed like that, she gone try to fuck."

"Joeeeee chill with that shit, it's been weeks since that happened. Bad enough we can't even see each other." I smacked my lips walking up to him taking Jassy.

"I was just saying." He shrugged. "And yeah I know y'all can't see each other."

They doing too fucking much.

We ain't heard from Miry and Kentrell since that day they saif we couldn't see each other.

Where they at? Ion know.

What they doing? Ion know either.

Everybody in the gang try to contact them but we don't get no answer.

Her mama says she knows what's going on with them but she won't tell us.

Shit even Sherhonda know, but her big ass mouth closed.

Like why they had to disappear like that?

Ion understand.

"Y'all really doing too much." I shooked my head sitting down bouncing Jassy.

"We not doing too much, y'all did too much when y'all was bumping coochies." He laughed leaning back looking at me. "But you wanna know something?"

"It's not funny Joseph, annoying ass and what?" I asked.

"It is, Ian never expect you to do some shit like that. But real shit though, I surprised Youngboy ain't try to beat yo ass."

Shit I'm surprised too.

"Same." I mumbled, shaking off the fear that was building up as I got Jassy bottle and started feeding her.

"But shit they done went ghost on everybody, so you ain't gotta worry. Plus he said he wasn't." He sipped off his lean before coming to sit by me.

"Hopefully they doing good, and not arguing or nothing like that." I played with Jassy hand.

I'm kinda scared because, why they haven't been talking to us?

I know they ain't cut us off but they could call and let us know how they been doing or something like that.

Maybe their on vacation, maybe that's what it is.

Because joe won't let me go by the house, even though he's worried too.

"Now he ain't gone do nothing cause they done went ghost on us." He took Jassy back out my hands.

"I know but nigga I know you seen me feeding her, what the fuck?" I mugged him.

His ugly fine ass always do that shit, take her right out of my hands.

He mugged me right back. "Okay and? The fuck I care for?"

"You always taking herrrr, when you out her down imma beat yo ass." I smacked my lips standing up.

"Ight bet." He stood up and went upstairs.

After a little while, he came back and walked back up to me.

"Okay, you say you gone beat my ass. Do it then." He smiled looking down at me.

We stay playing like this, on the simple fact he mad last time we was play fighting I beat his ass.

This nigga was on the floor and some more shit.

I laughed, and looked up at him throwing my set up.

"Watch I beat yo ass like a lil ass puppy." I laughed and three a punch at him as he blocked it.

That's all we do, play fight, and take care of Jassy.

I love both of them so much, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I like our perfect family, and I wouldn't ask for anything else.

But I really do miss Miry, ion think they made a good choice on separating us like that.

It wasn't our faults though.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

"I still don't understand." I sighed as I took a sip from my wine while looking out the window. "Broke our phones for what?"

"We needed a break." He mumbled as he watched me from the bed. "I need to make sure we're ready for something."

"Ready for what Kentrell?" I turned around and looked at him.

Right now we had flew out to this private area Kentrell had rented out, it's beautiful out here.

He wouldn't tell me the location but all I know is, we far from home.

He broke our phones, and he let my mama babysit Milah while we're gone.

Sometimes ion understand Kentrell.

"Don't worry about all that. Can you just sit back and relax? I want us to enjoy our time here." He smirked. "Just the two of us."

Is there a trick to this?

Or is he just really feel like being nice?

I shrugged and walked over to him, straddling him. "Okay fine. I still wanna know why but it's your call."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nodded his head kissing my lips as I kissed him back.

"Miry?" He mumbled into the kiss.

I pulled away and looked at him. "Yeah?"

"I love you okay? I won't ever stop loving you. But I'm telling you this now, I'll kill you if you was to cheat on me." He smirked.

"Nigga you know I won't cheat on you." I smacked my lips.

He chuckled and grabbed my neck pulling me closer to him. "I know, just putting it out there."

I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead.

"And ian doing this because of what happened with Kayla, this just for future purposes." He shrugged.

What's with these future purposes?

Is there something that he knows and he's not telling me?

Cause I'm very confused on why he thinks I'd even do something like that.

We been out here for a while, and he's been acting a little different.

Like he's planning something.

Is he going to leave me?

I hope he doesn't, because ion know what I'd do without him.

"Kentrell? You leaving me?" I asked him.

"Girl what? Hell no, I'd kill both of us before I do that." He laughed as he leaned back but still held onto me.

"Oh." I nodded my head looking down at my wine glass.

"Miracle? Ian never leaving you, you stuck with me for life." He bit his lip. "Now put that glass down and lemme show you something."

I smirked nodding my head as I put down the glass, and leaned down kissing him.

•••••••••

They taking a break from everybody?😌

Book coming to an end soon, ion know if I wanna have a book about their daughter or not🥺💚

Excuse may mistakes🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.9K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...
410K 15K 51
" shawty if you a need a thang you can call on me " | Arianna just wants to escape this hell on earth she's living. When her daddy died and her mom g...
222K 7.4K 64
This book is about a single mother who is 19. Her name is Gianna and her daughter name is Jayla. Her daughter is 3 years old. her Baby father lives...
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

173K 6.3K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love