Mrs. De Ville (On Hold)

Bởi Amethyst_nymph

He was everything she should've hated. Arrogant, headstrong, and aloof. He tamed her fire to drive his own an... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Casualties
Shock
Dripping in Dior
Altered Plan
Aftermath
Not an Update!
Coming Clean
Finalized Terms
An Unexpected Visit
Not an Update!
A Cold Hard Truth
Wild Card - Part 1
Wild Card - Part 2
Party's Over
Something Happened

Surprise Surprise

23 1 0
Bởi Amethyst_nymph

Hey loves!!! 

I am so0o0o damn sorry i took so long to hop back on my shit. I went through a bit of a writers block and it took me a while to push through it. I really hope the school years going well for all of you and thank you so much for sticking around. 

I love you all so much and you all just still being here means the world to me! 

So without further adieu, >>> enjoy!!

* * * * * * *

"I like it when you tell me I'm yours,"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Two days later...

            Bonnies Pov.

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness almost as though it were a routine.

As I cruised through the crisp night air, i found the darkness strange. Living in the core of the city, I had grown used to having the bright, orange glow of Street lamps outside my window, filtering in through the gaps in the curtains. This was a blackness that I couldn't recall seeing before - one that was almost absolute.

It didn't take long for the rain to join, and suddenly the road became lively with more plops of rain than my eyes could appreciate, forming a sweet pattern of liquid globes upon my window. As i glanced into the rear-view mirrors, i spotted a dormant Evie coiled up in her car seat, wrapped in a FAKE fur blanket. A smiled tug onto my lips at the sight as i looked back out to the road.

Once i told her about this whole intricate mess, she handled it far better than i thought she would, far better than i ever could. Of course, i didn't precisely tell her about the poisonous clutches of this marriage, simply the parts i believed she needed to know.

As we paved deeper into the grimness of the forest, the scenery steadily opened up, exposing a gorgeous estate that hung upon the edge of a narrow cliff, staring out into the city.

The view from my end was beautiful, however, driving up the spiraled hill, i couldn't subside the fear which slinked in the cavity of my stomach. I couldn't hear the rhythmic sound of my breathing, but I could feel the oxygen flooding in and out of my lungs. The nearer i got the more and more i grew terrified, anxious even. My legs twitched as I fought the impulse to spin this car around and speed back down the hill. Although i very much could, what would be the point? My problems would still be here, waiting for me to assume a burden i didn't ask for.

Is he even going to be home? ....Although it doesn't matter considering i had a key of my own. I drew into Dimitri's driveway and quickly got out the car, sprinting to remove my shit from the trunk. It was now full-on streaming as i hastily collected everything, ignoring the great drops of rain descending upon my head. Realizing i had to get Evie, i hurried over to the trunk, hoping i had left a parasol in there by mistake but, i morosely hadn't. I assembled my things and picked up Evie, swiftly covering her with the fur blanket so she wouldn't get soaked. I then made a run for it to the front porch, not sparing anytime as i unlocked the door and let myself in.

Hopefully, i wouldn't regret that later.

"Hello?"

....silence

Inside the house, it was completely pitch black, overflowing with the scent of burnt firewood and cigarettes? I held onto Evie tightly, setting my things on the floor as i trained further into the house.

The light switch was nowhere to be detected, so i guardedly wandered about sensing the wall, hoping to land on one. The tired sound of groaning and moaning was heard from afar, and that's when i ultimately located a light switch to the hallway. I already knew what I'd be walking into so i ignored the sting coming from my chest and tried to find a room for Evie.

I shuffled into the living room/kitchen and switched on the lights. A shrieked additional moan emanating from upstairs, manged to stir Evie awake...fuck!

"h-hey sweetie, d-did you have a nice nap," I asked, setting her down on the floor as she rubbed the fatigue from her eyes nodding.

I smiled and grabbed her hand, quickly leading her into one of the most distant bedrooms, before another moan had a chance to emit.

"Heres my phone, be a good girl, and play some games till i get back alright?" Evie once again nodded, laying down on the bed with my phone in her tiny hands.

I swallowed my rage, apprehending that it wasn't all that. The number of emotions swindling through me could be enough to turn me crazy but, i had no right to feel this way, not even as his 'fraudulent' finance. I've gotta handle this in the most refined way i know how to without coming off as jealous.

What an exceptional fucking start to this bullshit established marriage.

I walked up the stairs in repulsion, following that god-awful animal yapping. Nausea tore it's a way through my throat in a swift ripple as i tried to force it back down. The top floor was particularly ingenious, part of the ceiling was pure glass, which served as a captivating skylight. It's too bad I'll eternally remain haunted by this half of the house.

The moaning grew more potent and intense as i neared a rather grand entrance. I took a deep breath and burst the double doors ajar, switching the light on. A blonde woman instantly ceased riding Dimitri as he stirred in nuisance. I shuffled further into the room, the only sound being the tapping of my high heeled boots.

After covering herself up, the woman finally glanced up, smirking with a body tensing gleam in her eyes. Even in this state, she held no damn shame. Bearing numerous fresh bruises, hickeys, and marks on her frame yet this crazed hoe was smiling. It sent a chilling breeze down my spine, one that i couldn't shake.

I guess she's one of the regulars but, she is not about to disrespect me in what was going to be my new home for the next five years.

"Get the fuck out, miss O'Neil." I blankly declared

Unwillingly, she rose from the bed and picked up her belongings, cat walking to the damn door. More than anything, i ached to tackle her ass to the floor and slice up her weak little body like an apple but, i can't have this man even considering that i give a fuck about him.

"Wait!" I shouted, moving towards a pair of glasses and a thong. I used the glasses to pick up the garment and handed it over to her. "You forgot this," I stated, shutting the door in her face.

I sauntered over to Dimitri and stopped dead in my tracks. His eyes fixed me down like i was the most heinous being alive, his resentment clouding over me like a suffocating collar. His expression though arduous to explain was like an icy wind choking the breath from my lungs. It's savage, bitter blasts cut right to my bones and gripped my brain in it's freezing claws. Was all that anger aimed towards me?'

What a stupid question -I thought.

I drove down whatever strain his gaze emanated from within and store right back into those repugnant eyes of his.

"Sorry for plundering your fun but, my niece is in this fucking house! So if you ever get an unexpected urge to penetrate your stick in something don't you dare do it here!" I told, now headed for the door.

"Genevieve," I stilled, feeling myself grow more and more irritated by the second.

"You don't get to call me that anymore!" At this point, my head was hammering furiously. "Why are you like this?" I asked earnestly.

Out of nowhere, he stood from the bed, trekking towards me with hatred dimming his usual vibrant green eyes. Dimitri grasped my waist almost painfully. I store into his emerald greens, trying hard to overlook the fact that he was completely naked below.

"I DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU!" He shouted, roughly releasing his hold around my waist.

"You'd best bare in mind what I said," I looked him in the eyes fearlessly, emanating the same energy I sensed radiating off of him.

"-I won't ask again"

With that I walked out...

'So much for dealing with is in a civilized fashion.'

* * * * * * *

Make sure to like comment and subscribe!! Lol I'm jk but, please do vote, follow my page and best of all COMMENT!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.4K 966 10
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
206K 4.6K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
2.6M 99K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
14.9K 560 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...