Beautiful Snow💙

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakers❔
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 💞
Ch.33 ⚠️to Fangirls!⚠️
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40🌸Hotel's Garden🌸
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr💞phy
Ch.49 To The 🦅 Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feels❣️
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe🍒
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalanche❄️
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A ❄️Veil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 💕
Ch.67 New season💔
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.23 Debut

1.4K 48 9
By QueenScoria

*I love to create my own designed jerseys :) Since they didn't make an official one for the girls so here's mine*

Miyuki's POV

Today is the day, I get to play in an official game as an official Ace. I decided to put my hair in a tight low bun with a black scrunchie, and brushing my bangs that's on my forehead. I can move my head around without my hair getting in the way. I bid my goodbye to Auntie who apologized

We all met in our gym. Getting our jerseys which I think is amazing. It's black and has that gradient color. I think this was Sakiko's number because it must be for the Ace. But who knows. As I changed in the locker room Aratani comes by and pokes my side. I flinched and looked at her with a confused look.

"So, you are ticklish." She giggles as she puts on her jersey. Since she's a Libero too, the black is replaced with white and vice versa. "Damn, Miyuki you are sexy~. Where'd you get these abs?" She peers at my stomach as I was about to cover it up. I felt chills ran down my spine.

"Aratani, you're scaring me. I thought you liked someone else." She deadpans and then laughs out loud which everyone laughs too. I got flustered as I put hairspray and used a mini comb to brush any annoying hair strands sticking out in the mirror.

"It's like you never seen abs before." I muttered as Aratani scares me again by poking my bare shoulder.

"You just look good in this jersey. And when you get a kill, you can flex your muscles like this." She shows me in the mirror as I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, she's skinny but still has meat on her arms. I stand up straight and looked in my reflection. This jersey fits perfectly. I have to say, that my forearms don't touch my waist. My shoulders are pretty toned a bit and as I flexed my shoulder blades, with any movement, you can see a distinct muscle. In America, we had to lift weights. Dead lifts, Squats, Pull ups, and Pushups.

And the thing is, this jersey forms my chest and I'm a little uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. Okay, that's not all true. I like to show off my body because I worked hard on getting this athletic but sometimes it's uncomfortable to be looked at by pervs. EWW. Their eyes will give me acne on my face.

I put on our matching tracksuit jacket but showed my spandex. I sit on the bench and put on my socks and running shoes. Aratani and the others did the same thing as we head out to our bus. I put on a homemade black mask along with my volleyball bag from America. I put all my volleyball clothes from Itachiyama in there with some face products if my skin is dry, towel, hand sanitizer, scrunchies, masks, and my hydro flask since I don't like sharing with the other girls because...why??

As we approached the bus, I see that the Boys are already there. Well they have their own bus. I scanned the boys to see if Sakusa is there but he wasn't. I turn to Komori who came up to me and Aratani.

"Good luck, Komori-kun!" Aratani smiled at him as he blushed a little and chuckles nervously.

"You too, Ara-chan."

"Where's Kiyoomi?" I asked softly as he smiled. He points to their bus. I scanned their windows but couldn't see any boy with a surgical mask.

"He's always the first one inside so he won't need to walk around in people's germs." I chuckled in my mask.

"He must be disinfecting the whole bus. That's very nice of him to do so for you guys, don't you think?" I murmured as they both looked at each other then smiles. "Well, tell him I said good luck, Kiyoomi." I nod to them as I went towards the Girls' Bus, not noticing that Komori looked towards their bus and locked eyes on Kiyoomi himself.

Kiyoomi's POV

This bus is filthy! After I sprayed the air, I looked out the window to see the Girls coming and spot a girl with a mask on. Miyuki's hair is different today. My heart skipped a beat as I see her looking at the bus. I turned away and cleaned up and put my things in the front so I won't be traveling out of this bus through everyone's germs. Then I see Komori looking at me as everyone started to go into their buses. I gave the team a disgusted look as they all pass me.

Komori sits across from me as he sighs. "Miyuki-san said, 'Good luck, Kiyoomi.'" My head shot straight up to him as my cheeks became heated.

"That's nice of her." I muttered, smirking underneath my mask, I crossed my arms and looked out the window. Show everyone how you play, Ms. Foreigner Player. I shake my head and getting rid of that thought. Blow them away, Beautiful Snow💙 Like how you've done with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

As the Girls arrived before the Boys, they went through the doors where people and players were going in and out. Some of those people were glancing to Miyuki because of her with a mask and having unusual ice blue eyes.

"Who's that?"

"That's Itachiyama."

"Is she a first year?"

"I think so. She must be Sakiko's replacement then."

"Oh right, she transferred to Geba High School in Osaka."

"And training with Kitsune Osaka."

"I wonder who's there Ace now."

"I bet it's her."

Seika overhears them and looks at Miyuki whose right behind her, listening to music next to Aratani. She hums as Hina and Hekima hears it too, but shrugged it off and smiles. After learning from the past drama, she just smiles. Gonna have to wait and find out. She thinks as they went to an open area where they put their bags and stuff down. Like the other teams. Coach Ichika comes back from looking at the schedule and they'll be playing first against a school called, Wamyouka Joshi on Court 1. Where most people will be. Where I it would be most likely loud to Miyuki's dismay.

Miyuki takes off her mask and puts it in her tracksuit jacket. She puts on her knee pads and volleyball shoes which is black, gray, and gold. She walks with her team and notice that almost every volleyball girl from the other courts are glancing at her. She wears her cold and expressionless face as her eyes only told you one thing. She wants to play already and win. Making her debut game in Japan.

As they reached the court, Wamyouka Joshi was already warming up with each other. Miyuki partnered with Aratani as Miyuki is on the net while Aratani's getting ready to pass her spike. Miyuki bounces the ball with 2 hands as Aratani looks at her.

"I need to warm up my arms." Miyuki explains as Aratani nods. She does the same thing. After a few of those, Miyuki tosses with her right and steps forward then snaps it down with her wrist to Aratani. Aratani tries to do the same thing but it looked like she's hitting it Miyuki who passes it up to her again. Aratani gives a thumbs up as they started peppering. Kairi was with the ref and Wamyouka Joshi's. They're going to receive so they watched the team spike. Miyuki of all of the girls, is observing their formation. There Wing Spikers do crosses really well but they're not consistent with their straight shots. Their Middle Blockers are decent with hitting the right corner behind the Setter so she plans on covering that side and letting Shizuka know and Kairi forcing her to hit across her body to where Miyuki would be standing.

Miyuki's POV

I can feel my fingers are getting cold for some reason. After seeing the team warming up, I came to the conclusion that Wamyouka Joshi is a team that hits cross court to the Setters but they need to work on their straight shots. The ones that stood out to me is their captain. She's like Kairi but she hits across her body which is cool.

As it's our turn to warm up, I couldn't wait any longer to feel the ball in my palm and the court and everything around me. So, this is what it's like to be inside a Japanese Gymnasium. I exhaled deeply as Shizuka and Aratani took turns passing balls. Nakano sets up each and every one of us. As the ball comes to me, I did my approach and swing my arm like in America, instead of that weird arm swing they do here since I don't think it draws out their full power. I bent my left hand to make it like it's showing 90 degrees, and snap my wrist so my power wouldn't hit the ball all the way out of bounds. It lands in the center of the court. I landed softly and turned my back to the net.

As I waited for my set again in line, I cracked my knuckles, fingers, and wrists so it wouldn't be as tight during the game. I stretched my arms too because I'm getting a little nervous but I hide it with my neutral expression. Aratani says that it's like I'm going punch someone out because of my frown and my eyebrows. Like I don't want to be here look. I blink more too.

"Ok girls, let's show them what we can do now." Kairi begins or pep talk before lining up. "Today starts a new year with new people. So let's play like we do and we'll be fine. One game at a time. One set at a time. One play at a time."

"Right!"

"Let's play!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Since they're receiving first, Coach Ichika puts Miyuki in the back row. Mai would be serving after they side out so she can do setter dumps. Fumiko starts in the middle with Kairi on the left. Miyuki notices that the server is on the left where she's facing. She puts her left foot back a bit to square up to the server. Shizuka looks at her and follows while Namika just stays. During practice, Miyuki describes what her American High school did for receiving. Miyuki would get Namika's right; anything in between them while Shizuka would do the same with Miyuki. And so on until the game is over. Only when the sever is in the middle, they would go back to normal. The same goes for the server on the right side.

The server does a float serve in front of Miyuki. She tracks it and she moves gracefully by moving her left foot forward and placing her arms out and keeping her balance. The ball floats to her wrists and goes up to Mai who cheers while setting the ball to Kairi for a quick attack. The first point lasted 4 seconds. Miyuki stayed in that form after Mai sets the ball. She stands up and high fives her teammates as she went to her defensive spot. Wamyouka Joshi froze as they couldn't believe that their best float server's run was cut short by this new girl they never seen last year. All of them supposing she's a 1st year. 

"What the hell?" The Float server mutters. 

"Who is she?" Their Libero asked. 

"That was frickin' quick." Their Ace's eyes lit up. "She must be a Wing Spiker." 

"Let's focus!" Their Setter claps her hands as they waited for Mai to serve. Their Libero passes it and the Setter sets to their Ace who hits over the block behind Mai who turns to see Miyuki tilting her platform and getting the ball for Mai to set Fumiko. The Libero digs it and the set goes to their Ace again. Kairi was looking at their Middle Blocker who was going in for a quick until she sees the ball shooting to the Ace. The Ace had a clear view of hitting it straight down since their is a seam in the block even if Kairi's hands are there. She got anxious to put it away and the ball goes deep but Miyuki digs it up by taking a few steps in front since she reads the blockers and the hitters as a former Libero. The Ace's mouth drops as she sees Miyuki taking a few steps back and sees the spikers getting ready for an approach. 

"Pipe!!" Miyuki says in English. Mai looks at her as she waits for it. Of course, all of them on Itachiyama knew what that meant. In America, a pipe is a back row attack from the person in middle back. Mai tosses it high to her as both Kairi and Miyuki did their approach to confuse the team even more. 

The Middle Blocker jumps but Miyuki spikes it down as she lands in the front row. Watching the linesman pointing the flag to the service line. 

2-0 

Miyuki puts her fists towards her chest as her teammates praises her. Mai claps before bouncing the ball to serve. She smiles to herself and looks at the back of Miyuki. Putting her hands on her knees while waiting for the serve. Her jersey that reads #10. That used to be her previous ace. Now being on the back of their new ace that has a different style of techniques and skills, along with game sense. After the ref calls for her to perform her 2nd serve, looks at Miyuki one last time then to Wamyouka Joshi. 

Let's give our new Ace a proper hello and a proper debut game

*Inspired by an Oregon Ducks volleyball jersey I have that has short sleeve and has a gradient of yellow/dark yellow on its sides*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 210 47
Ayana Machiko is becomes curious after seeing Fukorodani Volleyball team. Perhaps, seeing them will change her live for ever.
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
199 5 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
96.9K 2.2K 48
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...