Elysian Tale: Flare of Frost

By goluckycharm

Flare Fyche Henessy is her name. Living an adventurous life across the four continents of Elysian Empire. She... More

Elysian Tale: Flare of Frost
Mensahe
Elysian Tale (TRAILER)
Prologue
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 42
Kabanata 44
Kabanata 45
Kabanata 46
Kabanata 47
Kabanata 48
Kabanata 49
Kabanata 50
Kabanata 51
Kabanata 52
Kabanata 53
Kabanata 54
Kabanata 55
Kabanata 56
Kabanata 57
Kabanata 58
Kabanata 59
Kabanata 60
Kabanata 61
Kabanata 62
Kabanata 63
Kabanata 64
Kabanata 65
Kabanata 66
Kabanata 67
Kabanata 68
Kabanata 69
Kabanata 70
Epilogue
FAQS
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
STORY PROMOTION
ANNOUNCEMENT
Flare Fyche Henessy

Kabanata 43

35.6K 1.7K 1K
By goluckycharm

Ikatlong Persona

People don't change. Their mask just falls off. That's a fact people refused to believe but just say they changed because of their experiences in life. Experiences reveals who you are, and once you realized it that's when your mask falls off. You became a different person than before. 

 Here the four elegant queens of the continents sat in a rounded table at the center of the Institute's private royal meeting hall. They've heard the truth coming from the Fire Continent's queen. They were left awfully flabbergasted upon hearing it like it was the most horrifying joke and ridiculous thing they've ever heard for once in their whole entire life.

They were not able to talk for a moment as they process the information she dropped like a massive bomb. It was all a lie, all conspiracy. What are they going to do about it now?

"All this time you hid it from us?" Queen Vernice from the Gravil Continent blurted out.

"Here we are thinking Faxara was the one who rebelled and go against us. But it was all a lie? What do you take us for?" Ariadnne, Queen of the Air Continent said as she gasped in disbelief. Hindi ito makapaniwalang tinago sa kaniya ang napakalaking bagay na 'yon.

"I felt you're hiding something from us but I din't know it was this big." Winter, Queen of the Water continent commented with a smug look on her face. If there's one thing she hated the most that is hiding big problems from her. She's mad and furious. How dare they?

"You are all dumb and cowards!" She lost her calm personality this time. Water maybe calm, but nobody knows what's going on in the shallows. They were silent, hearing what she said. 

The Water Continent's queen is known for being calm, graceful, and understanding out of all the queens. The last thing people would want her is being mad. 

"Does being the most powerful mage makes you someone so evil? How can you judge him when he did nothing but to love someone? He didn't even harm anyone nor bring calamity in our lands! How can you be so impulsive?" Hinampas ng reyna ang kamay sa mesa matapos niya itong sabihin.

Nagulat ang mga ito. She had a point. As a matter of fact, she's right. Paano mo magagawang hatulan na masama ang isang tao dahil lang sa kadahilanang siya ang pinakamakapangyarihan sa lahat. 

"How can we judge him? It's because he's an Omnilock! The power of Omnipotence is within him! Faxara is my elder sister! The princess of the Fire Tribe! The King of all Kings in an unknown continent and the princess of our land! What if he use her to spy  us and-" Queen Frinn was not able to finish his words when Queen Winter interrupted her. 

"How ironic! Natatakot kayong gamitin niya ang kapangyarihan niya upang sakupin tayo kaya inunahan niyo siya even if he had no intention to do that in the first place! As you said he is an Omnilock, he probably know Elysian Empire existed centuries ago! But he didn't do anything and let things be!" she then heaved a deep breath.

"Napaka-bobo niyo!" The Water Queen got no chill. 

"You made an enemy of your own. You used his love and his child against him, killed his people, annihilated thousand of lives, you ruined his land and yet he lived and survived. After all the things you did, you expect him to stay silent and just let things be? You must be some special kind of stupid people!" 

Nakayuko  ang dalawa pang reyna. They're listening to the queen's words. The words they want to speak but cannot fully address them with such an audacity. Only Queen Frinn was brave enough to chin up. Tanging ito lamang ang may kakayahang salubungin ang matalas na tingin at dila ng reyna. 

"Even if he had an intention to dominate us, you know your own sister, Frinn. She will never tolerate him. She's too bold and feisty. She's wise and she knows her priority. She knows what to do in a given situation. What you're really afraid of is not about him dominating the Empire but about you losing your title and crown as the Queen of Fire Continent!" Queen Frinn was taken aback. 

The Queen of Air and Gravil Continent lift their heads up. Isang malaking insulto ang pinakawalan nitong pahayag. The Fire Queen on the other hand was not able to construct any words for a reply. She hid her left hand at her back. Nanginginig ito. She knew the reason why, she's very aware, but she can't tell. She can't let them know about her personal reasons. The lie she'd been hiding ever since she was born. 

"Now your foolishness haunts not just you and your land but also our's and our people!" 

"We just need to defeat him just like what happened in the past." Queen Frinn replied in a calm voice. She's trying to be calm despite of the insult she received. 

"Defeat him like what happened in the past? Have you lost your capability to think straight? The child you tried to kill was alive!" This time, Frinn lost her temper. 

"No! She's dead!" 

"His daughter is alive and you're trying to claim her as your own!" 

"You mean Flare Fyche Fiery?" Hindi makapaniwalang wika ng reyna mula Gravil Continent. 

"I get it now. You're claiming her as your own, thinking that playing as her mother would make you safe if her father would tell her the truth. Iniisip mo na sa ganoong paraan ay hindi siya kumapi sa totoo niyang ama. And just like that he'll end up like the real villain in the story! Am I wrong?" No. She's correct, very precise and accurate. That's what she's trying to do.

"Flare. That child is smart and wise. You may fool her for a short period of time but not for long." The Queen of the Air Continent concluded. 

"No! She's my daughter! I carried her for nine months inside me!" she defended. 

"That's because Faxara transferred the baby inside your womb before she died. If you're given a chance you would try to abort her but can't since Flame and Feleri would die too!" Nagulat ang mga ito nang biglang sumulpot sa isang tabi si Dannilo.

"Danillo! How dare you-" 

"When you gave birth to them, you killed everyone who witnessed you gave birth to triplets. You made a palace maid take her away and kill her, but I saved her." Dannilo retorted with a stern expression on his face. They gasped in disbelief. 

"What's the meaning of all this?" The Water Continent's Queen faced her King who just arrived. The Kings heard what Dannilo said. The Water King look confused but his Queen slapped him in the face, hard. 

"How dare you keep a secret from me!" She then left and her king was left there shocked and astounded. 

"I dare you to repeat your words, Dannilo." The Fire King commanded. Danillo smirked and repeated what he said.

"My brother king, we both know what happened but you're still defending your queen. Ang isang pagkakamali ay pinapatungan niyo ng bagong pagkakamali kaya wala ng paraan upang itama pa ito," he added.

"Tumahimik ka!" asik ng hari.

"You can't hide the truth for too long! Once she found out the truth, it'll be the end of our race line! The Empire would become ruins and chaos will befall upon us. Let's see if the humanity you traded for power is all worth it!" After he said those words, he left them. 

Dannilo Niccolo Fiery himself was so done. Yes, he did something wrong. Hindi siya magmamalinis pero gusto niya itong itama. Kaya nga noong balak nilang patayin ang batang 'yon ay iniligtas niya ito. He's hoping that child could change everything. That the child is their only hope, for no one can stop a parent ut a child. 

But again, hope is just to disappoint.

"We need to set up a plan." The Fire King stated. 

"Can we plan for it when everyone's on their right minds? They're still in shock." Luther suggested. Seeing his queen all confused and saddened, he can't focus when discussing.

"I agree. We need to have private talks first. For now, we need to pay attention to Caiz Perfecto," wika ni Aries. 

"I'll take my leave." King Blizzard left without giving them glances and followed his wife, the queen. She slapped him hard on the face for keeping a big secret for her. He never agreed to hide it from her in the first place, but he had no other choice. 

On the other side, Flare and the four Knight Prince's were still facing each other. Nagtatagisan ng tingin ang mga ito, subalit nangingibabaw ang talim ng tingin ni Flare sa mga ito. Her piercing red eyes were ripping through their souls. Her long red hair swiftly being drifted by the wind. Her flames in her hand with rage that could burn anyone who would try to intimidate her. 

"You need to win this festival, your highness." Canaan said as if it is really needed to happen. 

"Only then, you'll know the truth of who you really are," Yael added with conviction in his voice. 

"Any time by now I'm sure they're trying to close and cancel the festival, but they can't leave the institute. The kings and queens, the people, the students, the soldiers won't be able to leave. You need to hurry up and went to Snowlake City." Sa sinabi ni Caiz ay napatango ang mga kasama nito. 

"Here are the insignia of Air Tribe, and Gravil Tribe. Now all you need to do is defeat Frost Yvo Alcastrair and snatch the insignia to win." Arden opened his hand and the insignia of the said tribe float in the air. 

Flare being Flare just stared at the insignia. There are questions running in her mind. Looking at this man named Arden Lancelot Cratos, she knows something was different from him. She just don't know why but she felt like this guy is hiding something, or maybe she's having this gut feeling just because he is the only one she haven't met.

Aside from knowing the truth about herself, she wanted to win this festival to prove him wrong. She is Flare and who ever she is, people must know not to make a bet with her with such a big price on the line. Ang impossible ay nagiging posible sa kaniya at ang bawal ay nagiging pwede. 

She opened her left hand. Dahang-dahang lumipat ang dalwang insignia papunta sa kamay niya. When she closed her hand, it vanished as well. Now all she need to do is face that man. No matter what happens, no matter how it take she needs to win at all cost. 

The more you intimidate me, the more unpredictable I am.

"Allow us to come with you." She crossed her arms and ceased her forehead. How will they come with her without getting noticed?

Napakurap ang dalaga nang biglang maglaho na si Caiz. He turned into sparkling red ashes and circled around her body. Sinundan niya ng tingin ito't bigla itong kumapit sa braso niya. It turned into a magical red dragon bracelet. Ang pinagkaiba lang ay hindi ito banda sa pulsuhan niya nakalagay kundi banda sa taas ng siko.

Yael and Canaan turned themselves into a ring. Arden on the other hand flick his finger, and Flare's hair suddenly moved being tied into a bun. Pagtapos ng ilang segundo, nawala na parang bula si Arden. He turned himself into a silver star hair ornament designed on Flare's tied hair. 

She scoffed in her mind. Of course! They are not the princes of that so called Lost Continent for nothing! So this trick is possible, they are more than what she can think of. Now she wonders who would be more powerful. Is it the princes of Elysian Empire or the princes of Lost Continent?

They seemed to hate everything in this Empire and she could not understand where the grudges were coming from since they're not even willing to tell her the truth. So fine, she'll go with the flow. She's hungry for the truth. The truth about who she really  is, her roots and origin. 

She closed her eyes for a while. She felt different. She can feel an overflowing power emerging from her body. Her senses were more sharp, her movements were more alert. Anyone near her could feel it too. She can't let that happen. 

"Hide or suppress your inner power from mixing into mine kung ayaw niyong mahalata ni Frost ang presensya niyong apat sa'kin." Seconds passed by she can feel their forces laying low. Hindi niya na ito maramdaman kaya paniguradong hindi rin ito mapapansin ni Frost kung magkaharap na silang dalawa. 

She covered herself with flames and fireported in Snowlake City. Pagdating niya roon ay bumungad sa kaniya ang malaking fountain na makikita sa gitna ng palasyo. The cold breeze of the air hugged her body, but she's not feeling cold at all. Her body was hot, literally like a wildfire. 

She could still remember what happened the last time she went here. She got accused, punished, and even got insulted when she helped a prince. How can she forget that. She received 49 lashes as a punishment. 

Inangat niya ang kamay niya. She caught a snowflake. It's raining snow and snowflake in the Snowlake City. Tumingala ito at nakita niya ang insignia ng Water Tribe sa pinakatuktok na bahagi ng palasyo. Inilibot niya  ang kaniyang paningin at ni anino ng lalaking pakay niya rito ay wala. 

Where is he?

Sa isip-isip ni Flare ay napaka-imposible na wala ito rito. He can't left the palace unattended when he needs to protect and defend the insignia. He must be planning something, and she needs to prepare for it.

She closed her eyes and sharpen her senses. Naririnig niya ang bawat patak ng nyebe sa kalupaan, ang tunog ng mga ibon at insekto sa paligid, kahit na ang simoy ng hangin ay pinapakiramdaman niya nang mabuti. She suddenly opened her eyes and released her sword when she felt something from above. 

Pagtingala niya ay hindi nga siya nagkamali nang makita si Frost na nagmula sa himapapwid. Naktutok ang talim ng espada nito sa kaniya kaya mabilis niyang inatras ang kaliwang paa niya't lumiyad ng konti upang sanggain ito. Dahil sa pwersang binitawan ni Frost ay napaatras ang dalaga habang magkasangga pa rin ang espada ng mga ito.  

Buong pwersa niyang tinukod ang kaliwang paa niya sa lupa. They're sliding and it created friction, and the snow's creating four lines of their foot against each other. Tinulak pabalik ni Flare ang espada kaya sa wakas ay tumigil ang mga ito sa kani-kanilang posisyon. His baby blue eyes against her red blazing eyes. 

An eye for an eye. Sword for a sword.

She exerted half of her force on the sword. Ngayon ay si Frost naman ang napapaatras sa kanilang dalawa. Lumikha ng nakakabinging tunog ang pagsanggan ng espada nila. Flare's sword began to ignite flames around it. Lumalagablab ito't tila ba gustong-gusto na magsunog ng mga bagay-bagay. 

Frost on the other hand merged his energy in his sword as well. He can't let her win, never. If they married each other, it'll be both heaven and hell for him. Heaven for finally being wedded with the woman she loved for years, but hell for he knew when he expressed his love for her, she'll get in hurt, or worst she'll die a painful death. 

He would rather punish himself by seeing her with other man happy. He would rather let himself get hurt with the fact he can't express and show how he longed for her, how he missed and loved her. 

Umatras si Flare sabay pakawala ng isang fireball. Frost raised both of his hands and moved it in circular motion creating a shield shaped like a snowflake. Her fire vanished just like that. Kung titingnan ay luging-lugi si Flare sa labanang ito.

Fire can never win over water. She got many trick on her sleeves, even got four lucky aces hidden as accessories with her, but she can't pull it out because she doesn't want to hurt him. She wants to win without hurting him. 

Frost on the other side is thinking the same thing. He wants to win without hurting her either. He can feel that Flare hold the Fire Medallion. Kung makukuha niya ito mula sa kaniya ay pihadong mananalo siya sa pustahan. 

Water is stable on the land, but not on the air. Fire is stronger in mid-air than the ground. That's what Flare thought to herself. In an air space battle she'll get the upper hand. She made herself a transparent pair of wings out of her flames and lift herself up flying towards the insignia. 

When Frost stomped his feet off the ground his shoes started to glow in blue making himself get lifted in the air. Hinabol nito ang dalaga na siyang papalipad pataas upang maabot ang insignia. He threw water balls, and blades to wound her and try to stop her but her movements to dodge his attacks were way to fast.

She moved freely in the air as if it was her domain. Natigilan siya sa paghabol dito nang sumalubong sakaniya ang isang dambuhalang bola ng apoy. She released it within a short period of time and he didn't expect it to be this massive and big. 

Tumigil siya sa himpapawid at nag waterport upang maiwasan ito. The fireball hitted the ground and it created a huge crater at the center of the palace. Nayanig ang kalupaan at nabalot ng makapal na usok ang buong Snowlake City. The fountain was burned to ashes. The snow around the Snowlake City vanished due to the heat. 

Mabilis niyang binalik ang tingin niya sa tuktok ng insignia kung nasaan naroon na ang dalaga't akmang kukunin na niya ito. He released an invisible arrow to stop her. Napakunot ang noo niya nang hindi ito tumama sa dalaga. Para bang may isang kalasag na nakapalibot sa dalaga na hindi niya makita. Something somehow was protecting her. 

Naipikit niya ang kaniyang mga mata nang sumilaw sa kaniya  ang kulay puting kristal na hair ornament na nakausli sa buhok ni Flare. It was a little bit glowing, blinding his vision for some reasons.  

She will be the death of you, Frost. 

He smiled bitterly when he heard an unfamiliar voice inside his head. She will be the death of him? Then that's good, at least she'll live. 

"Damn!" Binalik niya ang tingin kay Flare na ngayon ay biglang nalukot ang mukha. She was looking at her hand shaking. She can feel her whole body went numb, her muscles contracting in pain and she was loosing her balance. 

Marahas niyang binalik ang tingin kay Frost na ngayon ay malamig na nakatingin sa kaniya. He still have those expressionless eyes nobody could read. No one probably knows what he truly feels nor what he truly desired. The numbness she's feeling in her body, she knows what it is. 

Frostbite.

When she lost her balanced and was about to fall, he caught her within his arms. Napatitig  nang matagal ang dalaga rito nang hindi magawang igalaw ang buong katawan. His eyes were smug, but why does she want to look at them so badly? Why does she want to embrace his cold body with hers? Why?

One thing is in her mind right now as she slowly let her body get cold. 

Will she win this festival and marry him, or not?

Itutuloy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 433 3
Her name is Cassey Elaine Chavez. A girl who has been bullied by her schoolmates. But by an accident, her life changed. She accidentally entered the...
2M 72.1K 116
Terrensia Academy. Isang paaralan para sa mga estudyanteng may angking kakayahan at kapangyarihan. Isang akademiya na siyang nakatirik sa mundo ng sa...
5.9M 201K 74
"Trust the power within you..." An unexpected abduction A gathering of demon slayers, archangels, shapeshifters and witches A unison of newborn keepe...
65.7K 2.2K 87
Si Lauranie ay nag-iisang anak ng mag-asawa na sina Joseph at Estilla. She lived a luxury life dahil parehong mayaman ang angkan ng kaniyang mga magu...