๐Ÿ›ฅBoat girl๐Ÿ›ฅ Bakugo x Reader

By _Vivian_Rose_

When UA's class 1-A goes to America and spends the summer at a lake they meet a new friend who just so happen... More

A/N
๐Ÿ›ฅProlouge๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ1๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ2๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ3๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ4๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ5๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ6๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ7๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ8๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ9๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ10๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ11๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ12๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ13๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ14๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ15๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ16๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ17๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ๏ธ18๐Ÿ›ฅ๏ธ
๐Ÿ›ฅ19๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ20๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ21๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ22๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ23๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ24๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ25๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ26๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ27๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ28๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅ29๐Ÿ›ฅ
๐Ÿ›ฅEpilogue๐Ÿ›ฅ
โœจ๐Ÿ›ฅPhoto Album๐Ÿ›ฅโœจ
๐ŸŽ„Special๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸงกSPECIAL๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ›ฅA/N๐Ÿ›ฅ

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธSPECIAL๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

4K 90 63
By _Vivian_Rose_

•~Y/N POV~•

I stand on the deserted pier, looking out at the ocean in a haze. The night sky has stars scattered everywhere, and the moon shines brilliantly. The water laps at the poles of the pier, making a small quite splashing sound.

Soft beautiful wails sounds...

In my haze I hold onto the railing. I look into the dark water below me. A series of shining  eyes bore into mine. It seemed as if the creatures under the surface are slowly coaxing me into the water.

"Join me"

"Join us"

"Yes come with us"

"It's paradise here"

A series of beautiful voices wail...

I pull myself up to sit on the railing. I smile in my haze.

'I want to join them.' I think to myself

The wails become more eager and impatient. Finally I launch myself into the water without a second thought.

As soon as I am fully submerged I fall victim to the sirens. They shriek and scream as they drag me down father into the deep mysterious ocean. I thrash around trying to escape their vice hold on me. I look up at the light of the moon that is rapidly fading away. My eyes burn as I hold them open. The salt and water going past me torture my eyes to no end.

I squeeze my eyes shut until suddenly all movement stops. The tight hold on me disappears. There are Human like voices that echo. I squint open my eyes and look around. Before me are creatures that look somewhat similar to the sirens.

Finally unable to hold my breath anymore, I let the bubbles escape my mouth. I feel salt water rapidly enter my mouth causing my lungs to burn. I slowly close my eyes losing consciousness.

•~Bakugo POV~•

I hide behind a part of the coral reef spying on the sirens. I always did hate their fucking annoying shrieking. I look behind me at the extras.

We are currently planning to save the stupid human that fell victim to the shitty sirens. I never understood how humans could be attracted to the sirens fucking screaming.

As I was lost in thought the sirens grabbed the idiot human girl and started to drag he to her doom. I look back at the pier and see them no where. I quickly inform the others and we all quickly chase after them.

We quickly surround them. I grab hold of the lead siren, Shigaraki. He screeches in defiance. I rip him off of the girl, the others busy with the other sirens. I puff up my tail to keep the deadly siren away from the girl.

The extras quickly incapacitate or stun the siren they were fending off . I glance back at the dumb ass human girl to see bubbles leave her mouth as she starts to sink. I rush up to the girl letting my spikes go back down.

I swiftly grab hold of her midsection and hold her to my side. I go as fast as I can to the the surface. I drag myself and the dead weight through the sand. Still halfway submerged in water I look down at her face. My eyes drift to her chest to check her breathing.

At this point her shirt is see through. Dumb ass humans and their white shirts. Wait! I'm getting fucking distracted! I quickly grab hold of her face and put my mouth on her's. I pump air to her lungs repeatedly.

I back off as she spits up the salt water. She groans and sits up. The dumb ass opens her eyes and stares at me.

"What are you looking at dumbass human?" I ask

She just looks at me confused.

"Um...what was that? You just let out a lot of high pitched squeaks...almost like a dolphin." She says confused

For fucks sake! I fucking forgot, and she compared me to that shitty deku! Stupid dumbass human.

I glare at her before deciding to pull her back into the water. I hold her nose and drag her under. She starts fighting against me.

"Stop fucking moving!" I shout at her.

She instantly stops moving and stares at me wide eyed. I let her go and she quickly swims to the surface. I watch her from below as she gets air. She then swims back down to where I wait impatiently.

"You stupid dumbass human listening to those shitty sirens!" I shout at her this time she definitely heard me.

She tries to yell back at me only for it to make no sound. Bubbles escape her lips before glaring at me. I look at her unfazed but what she just tried to say.

She just looks fed up before swimming to the surface. Assuming she wants me to follow I follow.

"I couldn't help it! They left me in a trance 'kay!" She says hotly

The girl scoffs before swimming to shore. I stare at her retreating figure. Just as she was about to walk out of the water she turns back. She looks at me with a glare before softening it.
The fucking dumbass girl starts swimming back to me. Just because she is taking for fucking ever I speed towards her.

I stop in front of her our chests bump together as we tread.

"I...I forgot to say thank you...you know for saving me." She says softly

I point down before going under the surface. This is getting fucking annoying and quickly.

"It's whatever dumbass we do it all the fucking time. Just cause those evil fucking sirens cast their shitty spell on you!"

We surface again

"Those aren't very nice words" she giggles

We go under

"What the fuck ever!"

We surface

"Still thanks for saving me."

She then kisses me on the cheek before swimming to shore. I tread there in shock. I can feel my face get warm. What the fuck did she just do to me! I lower myself in the water to hide the blush, blowing bubbles to hopefully conceal what she fucking did to me!

I watch as she returns to the shore walking out of the water and up to the board walk. Then finally she turns a corner and is gone.

Personally I would mind all that much if that shitty cute dumbass human comes back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed the special! Here is what I think everyone in class 1a would be as mermaids. (Some have pictures Some don't)

Kirishima- shark
Deku- dolphin
Denki- electric eel
Todoroki- lion fish
Mina- Mandarinfish
Aoyama- Moorish Idol
Sato-Atlantic goliath grouper
Koda- Sea turtle
Tsuyu- mudskipper
Hangakure- Transparent juvenile surgeonfish
Jiro- manta ray
Mineta- seahorse
Ojiro- Thresher shark
Sero- suckerfish
Tokoyami- orca whale
Momo- nurse shark

I start high school tomorrow and I'm so nervous but excited 😖😁😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
57.4K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
307K 8.2K 32
ใ€Ž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†...ใ€ Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
4.2M 168K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...