Who Are You P.JM

By luvmochii

"I am so stupid. I thought i could continue living beside you as a friend. But i am too selfish for that." "... More

Introduction
01. Elevator
02. No Lights
03. Ice Cream
04. Coincidence
05. Awake
06. Serendipity
07. Unpredictable
08. A Friend
09. Autumn Leaves
10. 04:00 A.M
11. The Dream
12. First rain
13. Behind the smile
14. Stigma
15. Petrichor
16. Coffee cookie
17. Lights
18. Buttefly - Lie
19. Dare
20. Not Drunk
21. Goodnight
22. Maze Of Memories
23. Golden Hyung
24. The Surprise
25. The Eternal
26. Truth Untold
27. Pas De Deux
28. The Other Side
29. Metanoia
30. Password
31. Overachiever
32. Guilt
33. Persona
34. You Hate Me
35. My Angel
36. The Plan
37. DeJa Vu
38. Therapy
39. Doubts
40. Dance Teacher
41. Selfish*
42. Clueless
43. Reality
44. First Snow
45. Kindled Secret
46. House Of Cards
47. Five Meters Away
48. A Hundred Percent
49. Promise
50. Liability
51. The Picture
52. Renege
53. See You Again
54. Negotiations
55. V For Viper
56. Playing With Fire
57. The Offer
58. Fate
60. Zero O' Clock
61. I Am Here
62. On The Moon
63. The Broken Promise Effect
64. Spring Day
65. The Video
66. Euphoria

59. Car Chase

25 7 2
By luvmochii

"Jin! Shut up and drive!" Jungkook grunted.

Before Yuna could even realise it someone placed a gun on her palm. She glanced to her left where Namjoon was quickly giving everyone a weapon.

Jin took a sharp turn and gravity made everyone stick to the one side of the car. 

"Yah! Be more careful!"

"Sorry Yoongi, we are not having a casual ride downtown!" Jin yelled with sarcasm as he gripped on the wheel tighter. "WAIT! YOONGI? AND JINHAE?"

"Yes i'm alive! Now if you would do us the favor of not hitting the wall!" Yoongi pointed at the front and Jin stirred away from it just in time. They were finally outside the building but KS-13 cars were already behind them.

"Shit shit shit!" Hoseok cursed.

"I am gonna kill this motherfucker." Jungkook scrunched his nose at the sight of Jisung in one of the first cars pursuing them.

Jimin looked unnervingly calm while Joon helped him out of his handcuffs. However, the moment he was free he surged to Yunas side.

"Did he hurt you?!" The brunette scanned her from head to toe with wide eyes full of worry.

"No, no i'm fine. You on the other hand..." She pointed on the still bleeding cut on his cheek and the awful deep red marks around his wrists.

"Thats nothing. Don't worry about it." 

"Where are we heading to?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yeah where am i heading to?!" Jin grimaced confused as well.

Namjoon took a few seconds to think. "Lets head to the harbour. The road will be less packed and the police will find us sooner."

The scene was perfectly cut out of a movie. The highway almost empty at 6 in the morning and the sun still far from showing on the horizon. 

Deafening gunshots made Jin step on it. Jisungs men were closing in. The window behind them was completely shattered and every single shot made Yuna tremble in fear.

"Drive faster!" Jinhae cried out covering her ears.

"I would if i could!"

"I have a plan!" Namjoon exclaimed and seven heads turned at once.

"Make a turn at the next exit, we are gonna confuse them."

"How exactly genius?!"Jin scoffed.

"Someone has to get off the van."

"While its still speeding?! Thats basically suicide!" Yuna exclaimed unable to comperhend the logic behind Namjoons notion.

"Its the only chance we got. Someone will take another car and follow behind while their vision is limited. Then we will surround Jisung car. Thats if the police doesn't make it on time."

"I'll do it." Jungkook responded out of the blue.

"Are you nuts?! We just risked our lives to save you!" Yuna bursted out short-tempered.

"I want to do it." Jungkook admitted. He had set his mind to it and wouldn't back out, whatever his sister said.

"Then i want to join." Jimin exclaimed startling the two siblings.

They are joking right? Yuna thought to herself.

"Are you guys out of your minds??" She cut them off.

"Y'all are being ridiculous." Jin exhaled deeply while pure chaos unravelled behind his seat.

"That's enough!" Namjoon managed to shush the whole car. Nothing but the pure anger in his voice could be heard.

"Jungkook offered to do it first. He will go." 

"But-" 

"No buts Yuna. This is it."

Namjoon elaborated on the plan for a few quick seconds to him. The youngest wore his gear and a backpack to smoothen out his fall.

"Don't die." Yuna pulled him in for a tight hug. After so long she could finally feel at home. Jungkooks lovely Bambi eyes and his smile full of hope. She couldn't loose that feeling again. 

"Promise?" The girl asked quietly.

Jungkook nodded before lifting his pinkie up. "Promise."

 Once they were close to an exit, Jin slowed down for Jungkook to basically yeet off the car.

"I'll see you later guys." He exclaimed and then jumped off.

Yuna was so against this plan. She plunged her head down. Jimin unconsciously let her press her head on his chest as his warm palm rested on the back of her head.

"Everyone, this is our only chance. Jungkook will make it be sure." Namjoon took the leadership again. Yuna could never understand the source of his composure. 

Minutes later Jisungs car was beginning to slow down. Hoseok had managed to shoot one of their tires.

"Yes!" He exclaimed in satisfaction.

"We are almost there!" Jin pointed to the front.

They could already spot dark sea and towering waves splashing against concrete.

"Where the fuck is Jungkook?!" Yuna felt her heart pounding against her chest. She squinted trying to make out anything but he was nowhere to be found.

"We are running out of time, guys we all have to jump!"

Jin was now inside one of the docks and the van was speeding straight to a dead end. The dead of a ferocious ocean ready to swallow them up.

Everyone jumped off.

Yuna dropped on the ground hands first. Ignoring the fresh wounds on them she made a run for her life. Her eyes were set straight to the city. Everything around her was blurred out. The guns firing had impaired her hearing but she could still listen Jimins heavy steps closing behind her.  

A red laser aimed her from the distance. For a moment she swore that he shot her. In all of this madness, reality and hallucinations were becoming one.

Finally she found a safe spot and crouched down to take a breath. Jimin joined her shortly, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"You alright?" Jimin flinched from exhaustion.

"Yeah.." Yuna reassured him with a quick nodd.

"I need to find my brother." 

"Yuna.."

"I- i can't loose him again!"

"The police is on its way. For the love of god, don't try anything stupid." Jimin looked at her sternly.

"I won't but please- help me find him. If anything bad happens to him-"

Yuna frowned. Despair was eating her last bits of energy.

Jimin took one deep exhale and run a hand through his thick hair. He couldn't stand seeing her hurt.

"Alright."

___

Little did the two know, Jungkook was very close behind.

He had managed to drive just close enough to not get caught. His target was one. That monster, Kang Jisung. Jungkook swiftly followed them as the KS-13 men chased Jins van. When the car suddenly stopped to its tracks.

"Yes flat tire!" Jungkook made a victorious fist and left the car close to the harbour.

She noticed Jisung abandoning the rest of his men and heading out in the open. What was he out of his mind?

Jungkook held on to his revolver and hunted him down. 

No one is around. Its him against me. He smiled to himself.

A turn to the left, a turn to the right, but somehow he lost him. 

"Ah fuck-" He cussed, stomping angrily on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 392 50
"You know, if you keep staring at him, you might scare him away," Jungkook says. "I'm not staring," I mumble, my eyes not leaving Jimin. "I'm simply...
589K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
218K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.4K 1.1K 174
After Somin finally gets into a prestigious Art university, everything in her life turns upside down. What was once a secure plan to get closer to h...