Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 26: The Hell before Us

2.2K 85 210
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: contains gruesome scenes, dismemberment, and gore

The portal warpped and hissed a few times as people and experiments walked through it seeing the hellish landscape around them, this looked nothing like the world they just came from. Panning over to the right showed massive lava oceans with huge lavafalls pouring down the from ceiling of this world, but panning to left showed a red forest that intertwined with the barren wasteland of strange veiny stone washed over with a dull red. Dream looked ahead but he could barely see anything due to the red fog that stretched out for miles.

"We definitely came a bit unprepared didn't we." Tapl said flinching to the sound of a cry in the distance before looking upwards to see a horrifying creature hovering in the air with writhing tendrils. The creature cried out again before screaming as it shot down a fireball towards the group.

"Scatter!" A6d yelled as everyone separated quickly driving out of way as the fireball came crashing down exploding on impact destroying the portal and sending shrapnel out into different directions.

George screamed out as a shard of obsidian cut into his shoulder as he dropped to a knee holding his shoulder. The creature cried out again and screech again sending down another fireball. Sapnap looked up and rolled out of the way but George was in the path of the fireball.

"George!" Sapnap called out catching George's attention.

George looked back and he spotted the fireball and got out of the way but that didn't save him from harm. The group looked up hearing George cry out in pain as smoke swayed in the air. Dream looked into the air seeing two of these pale horrifying creatures drawing closer crying out and screeching firing two fireballs down at them. The group had to get moving and that's what they had to do immediately as Techno and A6d dove out of the way from the two fireballs that came barreling down like cannon balls.

"Run for the forest now!" Dream yelled pointing towards the dense crimson forest to their left.

"What about George!" Bad yelled back as he ran with the group.

"I got-" Dream cut out getting tossed into the air by an aggressive hoglin as the pale creatures screeched again. Dream smacked into the ground before pushing himself up off it to get tossed again by more hoglins and hearing explosions all around him. Dream landed by the group near the forest and he groaned in pain as he looked at George who was laying on the ground. The hoglins where approaching George ready to throw him into the air with thier tusks.

George slowly pushed himself with his right arm as his left arm was torn up and charred. The hoglins grunted and snorted as the charged at George before stopping kicking up dull red pebbles as a dark smoke surrounded George. The pale creatures cried slightly as they stared at the swaying dark smoke before seeing a creature barely emerging from it. The hoglins' eyes widened before they ran off before getting dragged by some sort of vine like appendages as they where taken back into the smoke as the sounds of flesh being torn into came from the smoke. The pale creatures hovered around before screeching seeing a glimpse of the creature as they shot fireballs down into the dark cloud of smoke.

Dream and the group watched in abject horror knowing George was in the smoke with these creatures, but Dream realized who caused the smoke and he yelled out "You got this Paralysis!" As the sudden sound of a loud snap came from the smoke as two fireballs came flying out nailing each of the pale creature's in a explosion of fire and smoke. The dark cloud of smoke cleared eventually revealing Paralysis covered in blood with two dead hoglins laying before him all torn open missing a few organs. George was breathing heavily before getting up with help of Paralysis, George shivered since Paralysis' hand was freezing cold before letting it go to hold his injured arm.

"Make that two times!" George yelled at the others before hissing hin pain as he held his arm as he was guided back to the group by Paralysis.

Bad rushed over to George but he backed of seeing Paralysis glare at him so Bad walked away as the team regrouped in the crimson forest. Paralysis looked over George's wounds and scoffed, "hold still would you~" Paralysis hissed grabbing George's injured arm.

"Yeah sorry." George said biting his tongue as his arm was touched, Paralysis hummed slightly seeing all the damages before hearing the bones snap back into place which caused George to scream but the damages slowly healed over time. Paralysis let go and walked away as George's wounds healed on their own for the time being.

"Thank me later~" Paralysis cooed as he walked over to Dream grabbing his shoulder tightly, "there's no point in lying to me, I know, Clay~" Paralysis hissed looking ticked off like a bull trapped in a ring with humans, he didn't like the fact Dream was injured.

"Of course you do, but I'll be okay" Dream said with a chuckle before looking at Paralysis' ever changing expression, "everything's alright I promise."

Paralysis let go of Dream's shoulder and walked away, "may aswell find another portal to use since the other is out of order." Paralysis said crossing his arms.

"May as well follow him." Bad said and followed Paralysis through the crimson forest as the group followed eventually even though some thought it was a bad idea. Bad started to to hum a tone to fill the void of silence but his humming cut off hearing more snorts and grunts coming from the left of the group.

"Piglins" Techno said before turning to the group, "go now, run!" He hissed in a serious tone of voice as the grunting and snorts got louder.

The group nodded and took off running, Paralysis looked to his right and took off running to right seeing tunnel in the wall. Dream ran after Paralysis followed by a everyone else seeing that Paralysis had some type of plan. Sapnap started to fall behind before tripping on a root which caused him to slam straight into the ground feeling the red grass brush against his face before feeling a sharp object stab into his leg. Sapnap hollered in pain as he got dragged back and flipped over by a Piglin that looked awfully angry.

Sapnap tried backing away dragging himself back glancing at his friends seeing them run away into the tunnel abandoning him, "fuck...." Sapnap uttered out before looking back at the group of Piglins that surrounded him, "H-hi..." Sapnap said with a small smile before yelling in pain as a golden sword plunged itself into his leg.

The piglins nodded and grunted towards each other as they took out golden daggers. Sapnap struggled before yelling again feeling the daggers enter his elbow and knee joints breaking them. One Piglin kneeled down taking his dagger close to Sapnap's neck making the human look away as the flat blade rested against his neck. Sapnap uttered out pleads for mercy before his fingers dug into the palms of his hands as a good chunk of skin was cut from his leg.

Sapnap started to breath heavily before jerking his body away from the pain as the Piglin skinned his leg, until he hear the sound of an bone being broken, Sapnap looked up seeing his leg was cut up to his knee where a dagger rested peacefully inside it. "Stop! I'll do-" Sapnap cried in pain as his left arm was chopped clean off with a golden bloody axe. Sapnap's head fell back as his vision got blurry, he felt tired and weak as the Piglin cut off more skin of his.

A Piglin grabbed Sapnap's hair lifting his almost lifeless head to get a good close look at his face. The piglin scoffed at Sapnap bloody mouth as he proceeded to cough up blood as an axe cut through his chest. The piglins got up stashing away the raw chunks human meat in a satchel before looking up at twisted figure covered in many eyes and mouths. The piglins backed away and stared at this monstrosity before hearing barking. The piglins looked up seeing large hound like creatures appear over the red grassy hills, but the twisted Figure raised its hand and pointed at the group of piglins.

The hounds howled and barked before charging as flames swayed on their backs as they leaped at the piglins mauling them, ripping off their limbs and tearing out their organs to feast upon them. The twisted figure looked at Sapnap's lifeless body seeing their was still some kick left in it seeing Sapnap's eye look into the many eyes on the twisted figure. Sapnap spewed blood from his mouth before his head laid sideways.

The twisted figure closed up the mouths and eyes before kneeling down pulling out the daggers from Sapnap's joints before ripping the axe free from Sapnap's chest. The figure got its arms under the dying man before scooping him up and carrying him off someplace.

~~~~~

"Where's Sapnap, fuck we lost Sapnap!" George said before getting scolded by Bad even though Bad was worried as well.

"I don't know where he is, we must of gotten separated." A6d said before hearing Techno sigh in disappointment.

"The piglins got to him, he's a goner. Nobody can survive them unless you wore gold which none of us have, besides for me." Techno said pushing a finger against his blood stained crown.

"Then where's Paralysis, did he leave us hear to die then!" Skeppy barked as his arms spiked up.

"Fuck why did we come here, why did we have to come here out of all places, we could of went to the cities." George uttered out as he hugged his knees just to be scolded again by Bad.

Dream was oddly quiet which made everyone look at him, "Dream you alright?" Tapl asked seeing Dream dig his claw into the dull redden stone beneath him.

"We need to get out of here, we need to find a portal, an active one at least since our portal is long gone thanks to those horrifying creatures." Spifey said before hearing footsteps. The group tensed hoping it wasn't any piglins, the group slowly got up backing away from the entrance seeing a figure slowly approaching them carrying something. The figure was looking down at the thing it held before looking up wearing a mask that completely hid its face.

"Sapnap." George whispered seeing the lifeless body before him.

"Oh my..." Bad uttered out hiding his mouth behind his hand as his eyes widened at the lifeless Sapnap.

Dream got up and walked over to the figure but the figure looked at him shaking its head side to side, dont draw any closer and Dream didn't as he backed off. Techno looked at the figure seeing its claws where wrapped around Sapnap's body. Techno was about to yell but A6d covered his mouth.

The figure laid Sapnap by the fire the group had gathered around. The figure soon pulled its mask off revealing who was under it, Paralysis. Sapnap's body laid cold but Paralysis seemed to mess around trying to do something, before placing a hand over Sapnap's chest digging his claws into the fragile flesh.

"Let him focus." Dream said keeping the others away from Paralysis so he could do his thing. The other nodded as they passively watched Paralysis work.

Sapnap jolted to life as his eyes shot open as they glowed bright green as neon green vain like streaks came from his eyes going down his cheeks to his neck before vanishing under the worn out fabric of a shirt. The sound of cracking bone occured which made most of the group shiver in disgust as new limbs began to form. George looked at the healing process and was remind of Dream's ability heal on his own. Paralysis hummed an eerie tone as his eyes became dim as Sapnap's eyes returned to normal and the neon streaks began to fade as the process finished up.

Sapnap laid there for a moment taking a few breaths before latching onto Paralysis with a hug. Paralysis laughed slightly before looking at the group, "hi~" he cooed out as Sapnap pulled away from the hug saying something.

"I forgive you and I take back everything bad I've said about you! I was misguided, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you." Sapnap said seeing Paralysis give off a smugly smile.

"It's alright, now get your hands off me before I break them~" Paralysis hummed as Sapnap drew his hands away very quickly.

"So that make it two, right. Me and Sapnap where brought back from the dead." George said looking at Dream seeing him nod.

"Yep, now don't waste your second life, Paralysis might not give you another one." Dream said before laughing.

"Understood." George said hearing Paralysis chuckle before getting up and walking off behind the group, "where you going Paralysis?" George asked seeing Paralysis point up to another entrance to this cavern pocket, "how are....nevermind" George uttered out as Paralysis leaped up onto the ledge vanishing out of sight.

"He'll be back." Dream said going back to his spot by the fire as he sat back down with his legs crossed.

"So was that why he vanished in the first place?" Spifey said as he sat back down by the fire.

"We'll yeah, because if he didn't we would of lost Sapnap for good." Tapl said taking a seat next to Spifey before looking at A6d.

A6d just stood in silence as he thought to himself before speaking up, "I think I understand what's going on. Paralysis is taking our blood so he knows how to put us back together when we die, he's possibly get a map of our bodies when he takes blood so when he heals us he doesn't break us anymore..." A6d said as he looked at the others as Mega sat down by the fire tilting his head to the side.

"What do you mean by that, A6d." Skeppy said as he looked at A6d with a curious look in his eyes.

"I mean I like your theory, but is there more to it by any chance, A6d." George asked as he sat near Sapnap.

"But then what does he do with the other blood he gets." Sapnap said holding his head up with his hand.

"Ehh who-" Techno was cut off and he grumbled as he crossed his arms listening to A6d talk.

"He could be using it for himself and for Dream as well while Paralysis leaves our blood alone in his own system, I mean he already has most of our blood even if it was a droplet of it or even a mere sliver of blood, he has all of our blood if you think about it." A6d said before looking at Dream waiting for his response.

"That doesn't sound to far off though, like when I mutate you can see hints of other creatures in my new form so yeah not far off at all." Dream said before shrugging his shoulders, but everyone seemed to perk up to what came next out of A6d's mouth as he spoke.

"He's perfecting us"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 34K 38
For the past two years, the only dreams George has had the pleasure of having were horrible, horrible nightmares. These nightmares always had five th...
835 107 11
"The past is a fire, our actions were the spark." Book 1 in the Bloodied Paws series. -=+=- "My whole short life, I've been the weird one. That's no...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
4K 233 12
When an Angel is given a task as guardian and travels to the mortal world... he loses his memory... He doesn't know who he is or what his purpose is...