丨Soar丨 Kimetsu no Yaiba x OC|

By ravenlatte

π™·πšŽπš› πš πš’πš—πšπšœ πšžπš—πšπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belo... More

Chapter 0 Character info
Arc 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Taisho Secrets 1
Arc 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Taisho Secrets 2
Arc 3
Chapter 11
Chaper 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Taisho Secrets 3
Arc 4
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Taisho Secrets 4
Arc 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ch21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Taisho Secrets 5
Arc 6
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Taisho Secret 6
Arc 7
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (rewritten)
Chapter 35 (rewritten)
Chapter 35.5 (rewritten)
Taisho Secrets 7
Arc 8
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Taisho Secrets 8
Arc 9
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Arc 10
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Taisho Secrets 9
Arc 11
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Taisho Secrets 10
Arc 12
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Arc 13
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Arc 14
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Taisho Secrets 11
Epilogue
Taisho Secrets 12
\(Β°βˆ€Β° )/Before the story ends...
Birthday special (1)
Birthday special (2)
Birthday specail (3)
Birthday special (4)

Chapter 28

6.9K 304 23
By ravenlatte

Chizuko and Noboru couldn't believe their eyes as dozens of bloodied people were heaved in.

"Doctor! Over here please!" "Help! My arm got cut off!" "Somebody help! My son and daughter's skin won't stop burning!" Panicked shouts and muffled screams came from everywhere. Noboru directed people waiting outside to the empty spaces while Chizuko ran around with water, bandages and medicine.

What in the world is going on? Chizuko thought as she secured a child's broken arm.

************************************************
Several trembling demons were prostrated on the floor.

"We didn't come all the way here for nothing, did we? Nakime?" A man with a white fedora seethed, his simmering glare lowered to the figures before him.

Clutching her biwa, Nakime nodded to Muzan's words.

"Pathetic."

Only pools of blood were left where the demons knelt.

************************************************
"Oi! Keep quiet!" Yushiro tried to shush the bawling child in his arms, they were going to be found if she kept crying. If it weren't for Tamayo's request, he would pretty much preferred to leave the girl alone.

Sweat formed on Yushiro's palms, and he felt as if someone hit a gong next to his ears nonstop. It wasn't because of the child though.

But because of the presence of a particular demon.

Yushiro gripped Tamayo's arm with his free hand, it was up to him to protect the most important person in his life.

"Fox breathing, Third form, Genko, Hokuto Shichisei!" a familiar figure darted between the scorched buildings.

Yushiro choked, that girl wasn't a stalker.

She is a demon slayer.

Which meant their trouble was doubled.

************************************************
With one last punch, Chizuko opened an exit for the survivors trapped in the debris. She didn't dare to use her sword, in fear of accidentally stabbing someone down there. Suppressing a groan, Chizuko extended her bloodied hands to the two men and women.

Uneasiness crawled in Chizuko's stomach, Noboru had insisted on tagging along to search for Sota himself, even if she reassured him she'd try her best to look for Sota. Based on the fact that they still couldn't find Sota, Chizuko didn't know how to break it to Noboru, it was either that Sota died, or that Sota was the demon.

Chizuko halted, her breath hitched. Ear curdling screams came from the writhing person on the floor, accompanied by strange munching and crunching noises from a grey figure. Veins popped from Chizuko's forehead, her grasp on the hilt of her sword tightened. Bending her knees, Chizuko was like a flattened spring, ready to pounce at the right moment. Just a little closer.

"S-Sota! Wh-What are you doing!!?"

The broken voice behind Chizuko confirmed her worse assumptions.

Why do things have to end up like this?

Chizuko gritted her teeth, she had to make a
choice now.

But how?

Chizuko peered at the eggshells stuck in Sanemi's hair, should she help him pick them out? She thought he'd snap, but much to her surprise he didn't. Only their footsteps were heard on the way, Chizuko didn't know what to say, and wasn't in the mood to speak. A storm of emotions waged in her head, she wasn't sure what she should feel.

The old woman had to watch her son, who was turned into a demon, die in front of her.

Sanemi and Chizuko didn't mean for it to happen, the old lady wasn't supposed to be there at that very moment. Chizuko remembered the old lady's wails vividly, it pierced her heart.

She didn't realise her cheeks were wet until Sanemi placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Just don't forget who you swing your sword for, brat."

So, who does she swing her sword for?

Noboru stepped to the front, he was undoubtedly trembling, "S-Sota! Th-This is not you! Please stop before it's too late!" He winced at how Sota laughed, this isn't the Sota he knew.

"There is no turning back! I am going to devour this person!" Sota's declaration drew Chizuko back to reality, "I am going to take the revenge I deserve! Who gave them the right to discriminate us? Who do they think they are to treat us like we are the dirt under their shoes? Who are they to destroy our happiness? I will be the judge in this unfair world!"

Chizuko gulped, Sota's words brought her back to her childhood.

"Grandma? Why can't I fight back?" Little Chizuko said through gritted teeth. Clenching her fists, Chizuko was shivering with rage. What did she ever do to them? Why was she despised for no reason at all? If unfairness were rain clouds, why did it seem that she were the only person rained on?

"You are a swordsmen, aren't you?" Sota turned to Chizuko, "Are you here to punish me? Why don't you fight for justice? Aren't you supposed to side with the oppressed? Who do you fight for?"

"Chizuko," Grandma Suzuki patted Chizuko's head gently, "Because we don't become like them."

Rain poured from the sky, Chizuko resumed her stance. The faces of those she helped and those she couldn't save flashed before her eyes. She swings her sword for the defenceless, to fulfil her promise to protect humans from demons.

Chizuko steadied her uneven breathing. The smiles of her grandma, Shinobu, Muichiro, Aoi, Hina, Ichika, Kanao, Naho, Sumi, Kiyo, Hachi, Obanai, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, Sanemi, Uzui, Amane and Kagaya popped up in her mind. They gave her happiness, support, and a reason to become strong. She swings her sword for her family, to repay their unconditional love.

The raindrops slid down Chizuko's cheeks along with her tears. "Is... Is it possible if I could follow you? I promise I won't be a nuisance!" she had ran after Shinobu and Sanemi on that snowy night. She made a decision, a wild gamble for some hopes of a better future. She swings her sword for herself, to fight for her own fate, to change her destiny.

"I'm sorry," Chizuko leapt into action, "Fox breathing, Combined, Byyako and Yako, Mischievous Fox Fire!"

Mustering the willpower to ignore Noboru's agonising screams, Chizuko dodged the hungry flames licking at her limbs. Don't stop, don't hesitate! Sota was pitiful, the result of misconceptions and hate. But he was wrong, he didn't have to burn the town down, he didn't have to murder or hurt all those people, he didn't have to become the very people he detested. He had a choice, and he made a mistake. Did he deserve to be punished? She didn't know. The only thing she knew was that she had to keep her promises for the weak, for her family, and for herself.

Slash. Chizuko sliced off Sota's arms.

And now! She back flipped, beheading Sota in a clean horizontal slash.

Chizuko landed, why does the rain taste salty?

************************************************
Chizuko stayed for a few extra days as the assistant of the doctor in town.

Tending to the injured wasn't a tedious job, it was like helping out at the butterfly mansion. Chizuko was thanked by almost everyone in town, but she couldn't find herself smiling at all.

Maybe Tanaka-sama will come here soon?

Noboru had been avoiding Chizuko for the past few days. She knew that their short friendship was beyond repair, it was impossible for him to ever forgive her.

Still, she wished she had the chance to express how sorry she was for both Noboru and Sota.

The drizzle that lasted for days just wouldn't go away.

************************************************
"Tanaka-sama!" Chizuko called, "Please take care!"

"Caw! We have to go to Sapporo to catch the train to Otaru now!" Hachi landed on Chizuko's shoulder.

Taking one last glance at Noboru's locked door, Chizuko turned and nodded to Hachi, "Alright, Hachi, thanks."

*************************************************
Hi 👋🏻 Hope you enjoyed reading so far :) Here are some amendments to Fox breathing fifth form ()

Kekkijutsu•Kuko• Clairvoyance
{血鬼術空狐千里眼}
Kuko, the sky fox, are divine beings that are over a millennium years old. Not much is known about them but they are said to have parapsychological abilities (e.g. prophecy). This technique involves memorising the opponent's attacks and the blood demon art of prediction, can be combined with the rest of the Fox Breathing forms or mist breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
219K 3K 22
β€’Demon slayer oneshots: character X readerβ€’ Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...
1.6M 58.2K 145
You were one step to death, but someone came and save you and your brother. He was your saviour. He gave you a roof under your head, he gave you food...
328 0 17
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy. None of the demon slayer characters belong to me besides my Oc's. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - Death - Blood - Weapons - Cusswor...