Taisho Secrets 2

For this edition we have Chizuko and Obanai ٩(><)۶

For this edition we have Chizuko and Obanai ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶

1. When Chizuko was sick...
Obanai had hashira duties to attend to, but the girls at the butterfly mansion were busy tending to the injured. So he ended up randomly appointing a slayer who passed by to look after Chizuko while he was away. If it weren't for Kyojuro holding him back, Obanai would have slaughtered the poor fellow corps member when he came back to see Chizuko in a fit of coughs.

2. The difference of Chizuko and Obanai's height
Due to malnutrition, Chizuko was very tiny at the beginning (a lot smaller than a thirteen year old should be). There was once a time when Obanai was actually a lot taller than her. (but that didn't last long as they started feeding Chizuko properly XD)

3. Chizuko and medical (biological?) knowledge
Because of the lessons from Shinobu, Chizuko was quite familiar with treating all sorts of injuries.

4. Chizuko and corps members
Chizuko was avoided by fellow members of the corps for an entire week in fear of being asked to meet up with Obanai (the Serpent hashira tied people up in his dojo), since it was Chizuko who told them to report to Obanai at the first place.

5. Origini
Obanai secretly enjoyed the origini Chizuko prepared for him, but of course he wasn't going to tell anyone (though Kaburamaru could tell).