Taisho Secrets 5

We have Chizuko and Obanai with us again ( 'ω' و(و

1. Regarding age
Chizuko was 14 and Obanai was 20 by this point of time. And yes the age gap is quite big? (゚д゚;) Buuuttt to be fair, considering that Obanai is Chizuko's first crush, it is more like puppy love than actual romantic love. Obanai was whom Chizuko spent most of her time with, therefore she grew attached to him. And the innocent Chizuko had probably confused her admiration towards Obanai with romance.

2. Obanai the murderer?
Covered in blood, Obanai rushed an equally bloodied Chizuko to a wisteria house. The civilians were of course startled by the duo. The rumours, after circulating around for some time, developed into some kind of urban legend, featuring the striped haori murderer who lurked in the darkest allies on the moonless nights, hunting for his prey.

3. Greatest Desire
As seen in Chizuko's illusions under the influence of Lower Moon Two, her greatest desire is to be loved.

4. Sakura blossoms
Sakura blossoms symbolises fleeting yet extraordinary beauty (due to how it blossoms beautifully for only a short while). It sort of resembles how Chizuko's first romance goes, so it's used as the theme of this arc

5. Paper cranes
Muichiro folded so many paper cranes that it took Obanai, Chizuko and Muichiro half an hour to roll the humongous glass jar up the stairs of Obanai's estate.