Wonyoung x Fem Reader *DISCON...

By 794ncga

When you met IZONE, but one of their members had a crush on you but you were too dense to find out, what will... More

Who you are A.K.A Profile
2: Meeting each other
3: Jealousy
4: Finding out
5: Sanha
6: Getting back to school
7: Up to home
8: Kidnapped
9: Failed
10: Finally Awake
11: Confess
12: Who are you
13: Searching
14: Dream
16: Your ok
NOTE
DISCONTINUE

15: Find

468 23 4
By 794ncga

Y/N POV

It have been three days already, we went back to school and luckily it was going well cause Yujin and Wonyoung unnie is always by my side, LITERALLY ALWAYS.

But I'm glad though, not saying that I hate it.

Anyways, today is a Saturday which means finally a day to rest.

Today was also a special day to me.

My mum birthday...

I decide not to tell Yujin and Wonyoung unnie where I went but I'm still going to leave a note cause I'm a GOOD kid.

It is currently 6am and I already woke up.

I washed up and changed into my outfit slowly and quietly.

I wore full black and a dark cap too, I put on my mask so no one can regconize me.

I head to the doot after writing this note:

"Unnies, I'll be going somewhere alone today, don't worry, I'll be back soon if I can, don't try to find me ot locate where I am, I'll be safe and will be back, you guys will need to eat breakfast and lunch without me, goodbye unnies"

And I went out onto my car, I might be young but I know how to drive already.

I headed to that specific house and went inside.

I went inside her room and I placed a box down, I opened it and it was filled with memories of me and her, when we used to be a happy family.

Nothing ruined....

I kneeled down on the cold ground.

"Hi mum, you might still be alive, you might not, you can be mad at me for coming here but I don't care, I know this is the place you used to come when your feeling down right." I said not noticing tears are forming in my eyes.

"Mum, today is a special day you know? I have so much to say to you but I don't know how to express it, you know dad came to me these days and hurt me, you know that I have a girlfriend now, I also have another unnie that loves and adore me so much, I wish that you can meet them"

"I hope that if one day your still alive, please...c..come and visit me, you might be control by dad now but I promise to you mum, if you don't change like dad, I will take you out of hell"

"He must be hurting you right, but I'll make sure he will be the one to be hurt when I know where you are don't worry. You took care of me when I'm a baby, and now let me take over that job for you."

"I don't have much thing to say anyways, I need to go and eat my lunch soon mum, hope your doing well, I don't even know why I'm talking to myself, you can't hear me right?"

"If you can hear me mum, know that I love you more than anything else in this world, more than my love to food mum, lastly, H..happy birthday, I m.miss you so m..much" I said finally giving it in and broke down.

I hugged my knees as I cry then suddenly, someone comforted me.

I immedietly looked up and saw the same woman in disguise that was in the street that time.

She slowly took out her mask and it revealed her face, I was right.

She haven't died yet, My mum, She's still alive.

I hugged her instanly and tightly.

"P..please..don't leave me again mum...it's been..s..so many years..p.please" I said sobbing on hee shoulder.

"Hi my daughter, I heard all your words just now, I know that you missed me but I came here for something honey, I needed to talk to you" She said pulling out the hug.

She held my hands and lead me to the chair.

She sat me down and she sat infront of me.

"M..mum-" I was cut of by her.

"Shh, don't cry anymore, I know you missed me, I missed you too, a lot honey, but I came here to solve all your problems, you have a girlfriend named Jang Wonyoung right?" She asked

I nod my head.

"She's a good girl, promise me, don't hurt her like what your dad did to you, protect her, take care of her and most importantly, you need to be taked care by her too. Don't use too much violence in the future, meet some more friends and spend more time with your unnies and oppas"

"I will dissapear, don't find me honey, you won't be able to, trust me, give some time to your dad, he will change eventually, your oppas and unnies will be really busy with their schedule, so try not to disturb them much. Lastly, thank you for you birthday wish, I enjoyed it, even though you didn't notice, I have been beside you all along, no I don't hate you at all, your dad is just lying to you."

"He will change one day but just not yet, things will go back to the normal days like before but you will just lose two person in your life, I love you my daughter Kim Y/N, I won't forget you" She said and stood up heading to the door.

I held her wirst down.

"Please don't leave me mum" I said

She smiled at me and removed my hands.

She ran out of the room and head towards the door.

I chased her out cause I don't want her to leave the second time.

Then something happen that I hated.

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

"NOOOO" I screamed running towards her.

I held her and put her head on my lap.

"N..no.no.no.no SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE" I shouted.

"M..mum...please stay with me..I..don't wanna leave you again" I said crying badly.

Then the ambulance arrived, they quickly carried her into the car and I followed them in too.

I held her hands tightly not wanting to let go.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital, I jumped out of the car after mum was carried down.

They hurried her into the emergency room and started their surgery.

Few hours later....

I didn't call Yujin and Wonyoung unnie because I didn't want them to worry.

It is now currently 4pm. And she's not out yet.

Yujin POV

This morning I woke up with no Y/N by my side, I immedietly woke Wonyoung up.

"Too early unnie, what are you doing" She whined continue to sleep.

"Yah, your girlfriend is missing" I shouted.

She then shot up of bed, and started gping crazy, then I notice a note on the table, we both read it and understand that she went out.

But we were still not sure about it.

We kept thinking where she's gonna go, even though she told us not to find her.

Being a responsible unnie, we have too, whether she like it or not.

"TODAY IS HER MUM BIRTHDAY" Shouted Wonyoung

I thought of where she could go...

HER OLD HOUSE, GOT IT.

We ran to the car after changing and started to drive to her old house.

We went into the house but no sign of her nor anyone, but we saw a box on the ground with pictures of Y/N and a woman which I think is her mum.

We ran out and saw police investigating.

"Sorry sir, what happened here" I asked one of the officer.

"Oh, an accident was happened here, the injuries is at **** hospital now, are you a friend or family of them" They asked back.

I looked over to Wonyoung in fear.

"S..sorry sir, we need to go now" I said and immedietly we ran back to our car and head to that hospital.

When we arrived, we was searching everywhere and luckily the hospital ain't that big.

We then saw a girl around Y/N age, kneeling on the ground, crying hard.

We slowly walked towards her.

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe what the doctor told me just now.

Few minutes ago....

"Doctor, how's my mum" I asked

"Miss, calm down, I'm firstly sorry that you need to hear this but we tried our best, she didn't make it, I'm sorry" He said and walked away.

I still couldn't accept the fact that she just died infront of me.

My legs went weak in a sudden, I kneeled down on the ground.

"N..no.no..s.she haven't d..died..y.et .n..no..s..she can't.." I said slowly and broke down.

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.9K 178
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
233K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
280K 19.8K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
185K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...