Toxic Love

By trapdxllszn

You thought they were crazy and confused before? More

Blame
Caught
Accident
Turn
What's Best
Moment Of Truth
Have You
Played
Dumb
Seriously
Issues
Explanation
Remind
Bond
Life
Deep Down
Almost
Place
Big Dreams
Special
Joy
My Love
I Don't Know
Example
Try
Wrong Or Right
Heaven
Hiding
Take It Back
NOT A UPDATE
Wipe out
Surfaced
Help me 😁😁
Hide Away
True Color
Raised
BONUS
Go Read 😍

Sign Out

890 37 33
By trapdxllszn

April 7, 2043
10:00 p.m
Taylin POV

I sat on the couch with Kamiri who was yelling at me and shit. Today was the day I had to give A'jarri his money, and I didn't have it.

He gave me 6 months to collect 2 million dollars worth of drugs.

I had been saving and shit but I don't have enough I don't have all of it. I only have like five hundred thousand something.

"So fucking dumb! I'm out this bitch." Kamiri said before running upstairs and I sighed.

"Imma get shit right Bruh!" I yelled back and he came back.

"Right? Nigga how?" He asked.

"Imma ask daddy if he can give me the rest of the money." I said and he ran his hands down his face.

"Tay, you really think daddy gon do that? Especially if he know why you need it? Come on bruh, he gon put you in a hospital before he give you dat fucking money." He said and I shook my head.

"You need a million and something more Tay, you really think daddy gon give you ALL that shit TONIGHT?!" He asked and I nodded.

He pulled out his phone and I just watched him.

"Daddy......Tay need a million and something dollars to pay a nigga back...." He looked at me before giving me the phone.

"I look like da bank?" He asked and I chuckled.

"What's funny? I'm serious. Do I look like a god damn bank to you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"So what the fucks makes you think I'm finna give yo ass a million and sum dollars? I wouldn't even give that to my mama." He said.

"Daddy please, that's my life if I don't pay up." I said.

"What did I tell you Tay? I told you to stop. I tell you this everyday. I tried to help you but you don't want it. You cussed me out and shit and tried to fight me. All that was the other day. But now you want my help?" He asked and I looked down.

"I love you Taylin, so Imma give you 500,00, but my nigga dats it. You gon have to come up with the rest on yo own." He said and a tear rolled down my face.

"Please add five hundred thousand more to that." I said and then I heard as the phone got passed.

"Tay." Miya said.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Five hundred thousand more? I'll give you the rest of that. But it's gon take 2 days." She said.

"Miya I don't have 2 days. I got 2 hours." I said and she sighed.

"Then baby I don't know what to tell you." She said and I shook my head.

"Miya please do sum, I can lose my life tonight." I said and then I heard as her and my dad had a quick whisper conversation.

"Tay I'm telling you if Trell give you five hundred thousand I'll give you that too but in 2 DAYS! I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you." She said and I hung up.

"What he say?" Kamiri asked and I looked at him.

"Daddy and Miya both gon gimme five hundred thousand but Miya have to give it to me in 2 days and I need it in 2 hours." I said and he laughed.

"Big bro, you really a dumbass. Stop sniffing crack Bitch!" He yelled giving me a hard slap and I sighed.

"I can't." I said.

"Yes the fuck you can. Just don't want to, addicted ass." He said and I started getting mad.

"Bitch I had lost my brother when I started doing the shit! Hop yo gay ass off my dick!" I yelled standing up and he looked me up and down.

"So he only yo brother? I lost him too Tay, but do you see me doing drugs and shit?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't understand." I said.

"Damn right I don't. Now what if you do die tonight? Fuck imma do? I moved in with my Bestfriend, I should move out with him. But you just giving yo life away, for dumbass shit. HES HERE NOW! He's here now Tay." He said and I nodded.

"I know, I'm sorry." I said and he laughed.

"You die I die, that's how it's going." He said before going back upstairs.

Shit could really go down tonight, because of my dumbass.

11:45 p.m
Sitting on the couch still I waited for my daddy and Miya to get here.

Ever since Kayden died I had been doing coke and shit. I had been getting the shit from A'jarri though. I never paid him either. He been adding up my money and shit for years. And it came up to 2 million dollars.

There was a knock on the door and Kamiri opened it. In came my daddy and Miya with a black bag.

"Tay, I wanna kill you my damn self." He said and I laughed.

"It's a million and five hundred somethings dollars in here ok." He said and I smiled.

"That's what you need right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ight, me, Miya, Ben and Mir put in on this shit so you owe us." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know, thank you. Thank you so much both of y'all." I said and Miya smiled while my daddy mugged me.

"Get on my damn nerves." He said and I shook my head taking the bag.

"Ight thank y'all but I gotta go, come on Kam." I said rushing out the house. I was finna get in the car but I got pulled back.

"Please be careful Taylin." My daddy said and I nodded.

"Ight Kentrell." I said and he smacked me in the back of the head.

"Ow! I'm sorry. Imma be Ight, ok?" I said.

"Mhmm, I'm not playing Tay. I'm not tryna hear yo mama mouth." He said and I laughed.

"Ok imma be Ight." I said and he sighed.

"You be careful too Kam. Both y'all come back the way y'all left. We love y'all." He said.

"Ight, we love y'all too." Kamiri said and they smiled. My daddy looked at me before holding up 10 fingers.

"You got that much time to get where you need to go. Bye nigga." He said and I quickly got in the car.

I sat there for a second before shaking my head quickly driving off and Kamiri looked at me.

"Damn nigga can I put my seatbelt on?" He asked and I laughed speeding up.

"I don't got time to wait for yo slow ass." I said speeding up even more.

"Tay slow down nigga. It's only 11:56." He said and I sped up more.

"Bitch I gotta hurry up. Nigga said 12:00." I said.

"You such a bitch. Scared of this nigga and shit and you a grown man." He said.

"Shut the fuck up you scared of daddy." I said.

"Who ain't scared of daddy? He's crazy." He said and I laughed. A few moments later I made it to the area A'jarri be at.

I slowed down as I started looking for him. Seeing a group of niggas walking down the street I seen him. I pulled over before looking at Kamiri.

"Stay in here." I said and he nodded. I got the bag getting out the car.

"AJ!" I called and he looked at me. He laughed as I walked up to him.

"Here is yo damn money." I said and he pulled out his gun making me sigh. He put it against my head.

"Chase check da bag, lemme make sure you ain't tryna finesse me." He said and the nigga beside him snatched the bag from me.

He opened it and A'jarri looked inside. He took the gun away from my head pulling out one single hundred dollar bill. He examined it before looking at me.

"Ight you good nigga." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know you a real bitch." I said and he laughed.

"Neva', you a real crack head." He said and I sighed. I held my hand out and he looked at it.

"What? I don't have nun on me my nigga." He said laughing and I smacked my lips.

His phone started ringing and I got a glimpse of the name. My eyes widened seeing A'dreams name.

"Nigga how da fuck you know dat bitch?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Dat bitch? You mean my sister?" He asked.

"Yo sister? Yo sister a real hoe." I said and he stepped up to me.

"A what?" He asked.

"A hoe, did my brother dirty as fuck." I said.

"Nah yo brother just a bitch who can't handle one." He said laughing and I roughly pushed him back.

"Trust me he can handle dat." I said laughing.

"Oh really? How? Cuz I know my sister a lot to handle." He said with a chuckle.

"He be beatin the fuck outta her." I said with a shrug and he tilted his head to the side. He shot me in my stomach and I dropped to my knees.

"He be puttin his hands on my sister? Ight." He said laughing. All the sudden shots started going off and I knew they were from Kamiri because they could be heard behind me.

A'jarri and a his niggas started to shooting back and I groaned as one hit me in the arm.

The shots behind me stopped and I got a little worried as the niggas still continued to shoot.

"Ight let's go!" One of the yelled before they all except A'jarri ran off. He looked at me before smirking.

He shot me in the chest and I fell back.

"AJ come on!" Somebody yelled and he ran off.

I just laid out on the ground praying somebody came.

Nia -
Damn Tay 🥺🥺🥺
Hope him and Kamiri ok 🙏🏾
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
177K 4.3K 41
This is the real way to be loved 🥰❣️ And I refuse to let it go❤️‍🩹🫶🏽 { SLOW UPDATES 🥲}
270K 5.4K 20
Innocent children beware of certain...scenes
2.9M 72.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...