Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 24: Docile Creeper

2.3K 103 260
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: contains blood, mentions of self-harm, and mild injury

Techno looked out a window eyeing the Creeper that stood right outside of the door, he's been watching it for a few good minutes seeing that is hasn't moved at all. Skeppy looked past Techno seeing the Creeper just standing there and he became confused to why it hasn't just walked away. Sapnap took a peek as well as he saw the terrifying Creeper waiting right outside.

"It's less terrifying then Paralysis." Sapnap said as he moved away from the window, "the only thing different between the two is one kills you instantly and the other torments you."

"I mean you're not wrong, Paralysis is more cruel then a potential instant killing creature that blows up, but I heard stories of people managing to survive a creeper but that's likely a 5 to 10% chance of survival." Tapl said over hearing Sapnap.

"Do you have any stories about Creepers?" Skeppy asked as he looked over at Tapl.

"Well.... I suppose I do." Tapl said before looking away rubbing his arm, "I mean....let me show you..." Tapl said pulling off his black leather gloves showing a robotic left hand, but he revealed more showing his entire left arm was robotic, "my arm was destroyed by a creeper explosion, it was torn clean off and torn up far from repair, I was the only survivor in my group....I'm still surprised I didn't bleed out as I laid there on the cold concrete paths." Tapl said as he pulled his hoodie sleeve back down to hide the arm.

"Then how did you get the arm?" George asked as Tapl put back on his leather gloves.

"I was half a sleep when it happened, I vividly remember two voices and a light shining into my eye. I saw two people but they where very blurry in my eye sight but when it cleared up I managed to see that one of them had black hair while the other, I think it was blond but it was hard to see since the guy had wings? Yeah wings..." Tapl said rubbing the back of his neck as he was trying to remember what happened.

"So you saw another experiment?" A6d questioned Tapl seeing him nod.

"I suppose so, why?" Tapl asked at he looked at A6d.

"Well Bad has wings as well even though he doesn't show them often, but his are like dragon wings. What where these person's wings like." A6d asked as Tapl had intrested him with these two strangers.

"I don't remember, I think I blacked out by the time I raised my head up to get a better look." Tapl said, "sorry..."

A6d huffed slightly disappointed even though he many have the files of this experiment from what was said but he wasn't to sure on it, he knows there was multiple facilities making human hybrids and experiments at the time until all went to hell. Silenced was watching from a far making small notes here and there in his head as he listened to the group talk to another. Silenced knew he was going to be alright around this group even if Paralysis manifested time and time again. Silenced flinched he felt something rub against him, he looked to his right seeing Paralysis looming over him.

"Hi~" Paralysis purred as he looked down at Silenced who was froze with fear, "aww~ don't be scared of me buddy...." Paralysis hummed as he put his arm around Silenced shoulder, "hmm~ what if I called you Mega....I don't think you like your old name that much, I can sense it." Paralysis hissed as Silenced nodded and looked away, "Haha, brilliant! now I don't have to be hissing when saying you name~" Paralysis hummed in delight before looking at the group and smiling at them.

Sapnap tensed and quickly ducked away into a different room as well as A6d since they weren't ready to deal with Paralysis since he was so unpredictable. Paralysis drew his arm away from Mega and followed the two, fleeing him only made his thirst and hunger for human flesh grow. George got in Paralysis' way stopping him from going after Sapnap and A6d.

"Hey, now, no need to attack anybody, where all friends here" George said with an awkward laugh which made Paralysis grin slightly.

"I wouldn't mind breaking your shoulders as well...remember~" Paralysis cooed as he placed a hand of George's shoulder making him shiver.

"Yeah...I remember but there's no need for that. Please don't hurt anyone here." George pleaded before seeing Dream walk into the room.

Paralysis took back his hand and walked over to Dream rubbing up against him but Paralysis was careful not to injure Dream again. Dream watched Paralysis before looking back at his friends.

"So what did I miss." Dream asked as if Paralysis wasn't about to injure two people and possibly George, well maybe not George, but who knows Paralysis' intentions beside for being stubborn and unpredictable.

"Well Tapl just revealed he has a cool robotic arm because a creeper attack, Silenced has a new name, and A6d plus Sapnap where about to be attacked by your friend until George got in his way." Techno said as he was leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Paralysis~" Dream said glaring back at Paralysis seeing him look away crossing his arms.

"Not my fault I yearn for human flesh and blood" Paralysis hissed as he looked at Dream as his tongue flickered out.

"Go kill a rabbit or something, just non of us." A6d yelled from another room.

"They're full of blood and meat so why not kill one of them" Spifey said until he remembered something, "oh right, Creeper..."

Paralysis hummed slightly, "hmm~ that little old creeper outdoors isn't going to do a thing you know...now move it." Paralysis hissed before Techno moved away from the wall, "you.....I thought hear somthing from you....that I was befriended by Clay~....do you take that back by any chance?" Paralysis spoke in a calm demeanor.

Techno's heart skipped a beat as Paralysis looked at him with this calm almost soft look in his eyes, Techno didn't trust Paralysis but he couldn't lie about the statement he made about Dream befriend this blood thirsty creature, "I take that as a no....oh and remember don't touch Clay~" Paralysis purred before bellowing once he said clay. Paralysis had gotten extremely protective over Dream in recent times....Paralysis couldn't explain why, urges maybe...or it could be something else.

"I'm not going to touch Dream and why do you address everyone by their real name, that's just creepy." Techno said now confronting Paralysis.

Paralysis only purred in response before speaking "because my voice will be the last thing they hear as I coo out their precious names" Paralysis said before chuckling, "and the fact it catches people of guard which I like~" Paralysis cooed out getting Techno to back off.

"Oh yeah that Creeper, what makes you say that it won't do anything, Paralysis." Dream asked as he looked at Paralysis.

"Well it followed us at a distance, it made sure to keep itself hidden even though it was quite curious about this army you have forming here, it's docile to say the least" Paralysis said as everyone looked dumbfounded, "yes you heard me fools, a docile creeper."

"He's lost his fucking mind" A6d uttered out before Bad scolded him for his swearing, "where going to die if we trust this guy, Bad! You're the one that called it out if the first place." A6d barked.

"Yeah, and I thought Dream was being used but no, I was wrong." Bad said as he looked at A6d.

The other listened to the arguing as Paralysis slowly backed away from the group looking for the attic, Dream noticed Paralysis walk off and he followed him.

"What are you doing Paralysis.." Dream asked seeing Paralysis grab at the rope as the ladder leading up into the dim attic slide down.

"What do you think I'm doing, just trying to get out and hunt I guess, since your friends are blocking the front door." Paralysis said as he looked at Dream, "why what do you want...or what where you going to say." Paralysis added as his eyes trailed off Dream.

"You know you could just take my blood right, you clearly made sure Techno or anybody else wasn't taking it....or was that all just to keep me from not being injured." Dream said as Paralysis hummed slightly but didn't respond, "Paralysis you know I'm not mad right?"

Paralysis huffed and he keep his gaze low as he looked at Dream, "I know....I just hate seeing you hurt....if it's because me or someone else. I fucking hate it!" Paralysis suddenly snapped, "I don't want to hurt you!"

Dream sighed before drawing closer to Paralysis, but Paralysis took a step back nearly falling backwards until Dream caught him by the hoodie yanking him back to his feet, "don't forget, there's a ladder behind you." Dream said with a small smile.

Paralysis bellowed slightly as he stared down Dream, "I know that~" he hissed before flinching as Dream touched his face.

"Well it seemed like you didn't- Hey!" Dream barked as Paralysis snapped at his neck suddenly knocking him into the wall. Dream tensed but no blood was taken as Paralysis let go, shaking from what he'd done. The wound had closed up almost instantaneously but Paralysis seemed saddened, not because the wound close, but becuase he inflicted harm to Dream.

"Clay...." Paralysis hissed before having warm hands touch his face again as many eyes opened up once more.

"Lost control, didn't you, or was it because I got to close?" Dream asked not moving his hands away.

"I need blood, I need blood badly....I must kill-" Paralysis hissed out as Dream let go of his face backing off slightly.

Mega was their tilting his head to the side before tossing a blood bag to Paralysis. Paralysis caught the blood bag before sinking his teeth into it as if it where a chunk of raw meat, Dream was not to creeped out by Paralysis but he was creeped out by the fact Mega had blood bags stashed away some place.

"Where in the world did you get those." Dream uttered out in a hiss as Mega just shrugged before walking off waving his hand to tell Dream to follow him.

Dream hesitated a bit but Paralysis stuck by his side and he knew Paralysis would tear into someone if something bad happened to him. Dream followed Mega to what seemed like a basement as Mega had opened the door which lead downwards. Mega causally walked down the stairs as Dream followed with Paralysis not to far behind, but when they got to the bottom of the stairs there was a few crate with one being opened full of delicious blood bags and red canisters that also held blood by any means.

"What the.... Mega what the hell where you up to this entire time." Dream said as he looked at Mega who just shrugged again, before walking to a old table taking a sheet a paper from it and giving it to Dream.

Dream raised his eyebrow as he looked over the spreadsheet of blood samples. "This calls for a disaster...so when you and the others where escaping I'm guessing you stole a bunch of blood crates just to have them with you. And by a rare chance you knew Paralysis was going to need it." Dream said as he looked at Mega who just nodded his head seeming proud of himself.

"More fuel to the fire~" Paralysis cooed with a smile on his face as Dream handed back the spreadsheet of blood samples to Mega.

"More like saving my friends from being attacked by you know who." Dream said as Paralysis glared at him.

"Zip it, Clay~" Paralysis hissed before vanishing into darkness.

Dream looked at Mega before thanking him, but Dream wasn't going to be staying in the basement for to long since he doesn't wanna be caught down there. When reaching the top of the stair A6d caught him red handed.

"So you found the blood stash Mega brought here for your blood thirsty friend stable." A6d said crossing his arms.

"Mega lead me to it himself, so don't be pointing fingers at me, becuase if you do you may anger Paralysis." Dream said getting A6d to back off.

"Of course, but didn't he have enough of torturing me, like he broke my shoulders, both of them!" A6d snapped only to have Paralysis cover his mouth.

"And I'll do it again, I'll make it even worse that the last time I did it, so my suggestion is to get the fuck away from Clay and Run~" Paralysis hissed out as his cold tongue dragged across A6d's neck causing him to break free and get away, Paralysis scoffed and vanished again. Dream huffed before hearing a yell of fear which made Dream rush to the scene of where the yell had occurred.

The creeper that was supposedly docile was now in the cabin, the two phantoms flew to Dream landing on his shoulders just to get away as Endie held the juvenile giant spider as it clung to them. George and Sapnap looked terrified as the creeper looked at them. Tapl was missing but he quickly returned with a sword to slay this destructive beast. Tapl went for the kill but the sword went through someone's chest, Paralysis' chest. Tapl looked fearful as Paralysis touched the sword feeling the creeper back into him.

"Do you guys not listen, I said it was docile damn it! Bad I thought you where the high and mighty monster tamer, but I guess a creeper made you back off. So what if it injured you Tapl, you have a robotic arm now quit your whining." Paralysis hissed out before ripping the sword out of his chest and dropping it to the floor, "bunch if chickens I tell you~" Paralysis hummed before looking at the creeper that stood behind him.

The creeper never hissed nor puffed up to signify it was ready to explode. It looked frightened almost from what Paralysis could tell as he could read it's body language seeing how closed off it was. Paralysis huffed before touching the top of the Creeper's head seeing it look at him, "don't worry~ I'm not going to hurt you, you can trust me~" Paralysis purred before glaring at everyone else "but if you guys hurt the creeper, I get to rip you shreds! Or maybe skin you alive if I feel like it~" Paralysis cooed before guiding the creeper outside, "just wait out here, the fools don't trust you yet, but I'll make them~" Paralysis chirped before hearing a door slam shut as if that'll keep him outside. Paralysis huffed before patting the creeper on the head and vanishing.

~~~~~~

Paralysis appeared with his legs crossed as he stared at Dream, "oh Clay~" Paralysis cooed catching Dream's attention from the dagger he was looking at.

"What? What do you want, another hug?" Dream said as he set the dagger on the nightstand as he turned to face Paralysis.

"What no, that's stupid why would I want that, a mi-" Paralysis tilted his head listening to Dream.

"You're not a mistake Paralysis we went over this a few hours ago, it's nearly dawn for crying out loud. None of us got any sleep because of all this crazy stuff happpening." Dream said as he looked at Paralysis' eyes.

"The stuff I ca-" Paralysis didn't resist as Dream cupped his face.

"Perhaps you did, perhaps you didn't. I'm going with the fact you didn't and you should quit blaming yourself for the stupid things my friends do." Dream said moving to Paralysis before looking at his arms seeing fresh cuts on them, "Paralysis...."

Paralysis huffed and looked away, "those where for the time I attacked you~ If I'm going to hurt you may as well hurt myself~...I'm desevering of it anyway" Paralysis cooed before laughing it off.

Dream moved his hands away from Paralysis' face and he shook his head, "you know, I hate seeing you hurt Paralysis....I really do, after all the things you done to save me and my friends asses back at the facility, you don't deserve any pain, believe me." Dream said touching the fresh cuts seeing them close up before taking his hand back, "sorry for asking this but, Paralysis, what even are you?" Dream asked as he looked at Paralysis.

Paralysis was quiet as he took in Dream's words before sighing to the question that was asked, "a failed experiment, a mistake that was used to perfect you....I'm not a demon, I'm not a ghost, I'm none of those, I'm just a failed experiment clinging onto life inside the mind of perfection, i am my own entity clinging onto another just to live." Paralysis said, "I'm nothing more then an abomination that comes out to kill, you saw the mouth and eyes, you saw the horror I am, I'm just a monster to you and everyone else, you can lie to me all you want....I'm not...." Paralysis huffed as the warmth wrapped around him again, the same old hug that Paralysis needed as he hid his face from viewing.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Dream questioned as Paralysis nodded, "alright fine, like I said you're not a mistake nor an abomination, you are my friend and you'll always be my friend no matter what happens." Dream said before grinning, "oh and if you don't mind me I need some sleep." Dream said before falling back taking Paralysis with him.

Paralysis wasn't expecting that as he'd tensed even though Dream felt warm to the touch compared to his cold sickly body. Paralysis didn't bother struggling as he just laid there accepting he wasn't going anywhere, but he listening carefully to Dream's heartbeat, oddly Paralysis felt relaxed and at peace as he listened to Dream's heart. Paralysis stayed put as he could see some color shift in the sky as the sun was rising, they been up all night dealing with chaos. Paralysis glanced up seeing that Dream was already asleep. Paralysis could just vanish and reappear, but he didn't feel like it. He staying here, staying put as Paralysis spoke softly in a whisper, "thank you, Clay~" with even a purr accompanying his soft voice.

Paralysis couldn't help but purr besides for finally decided to get some shut eye since he had a good feeling this group had something planned and it'll be best to get as much energy he could for this plan if the group had planned one in advanced while Dream and Paralysis where busy talking to another, but that didn't bother the two as they where out in a matter of seconds as the rose over the horizon bring forth a new day for the group to unfold with adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
431K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
56.5K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
683K 34K 38
For the past two years, the only dreams George has had the pleasure of having were horrible, horrible nightmares. These nightmares always had five th...