Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bli...

By UndiputedFan

cover by @SexyBombshell First story, see where a kid with what seems to be nothing gets one opportunity and... More

Info
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Why me?
Chapter 3: Were you talking to me?
Chapter 4: Coincidence.. And Happiness?
Chapter 5: I should've known better
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 1
Chapter 8: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 9: Destiny will bring us together
Chapter 10: Big Game
Chapter 11: How you remind me
Chapter 12: What Have I Become
Chapter 13: Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
Chapter 14: Hide... Kind Of?
Chapter 15: Hard Times
Chapter 16: Back to Work
Chapter 17: Game
Chapter 18: Game & Explain
Chapter 19: Bribery
Chapter 21: Lead up to the mini vacation
Vacation
Anger
Guy Talk
Fight
Bandaid
Confrontation
Triumph
NOT A CHAPTER
First Day
Crossroads
...To Be Loved
Navigating New Beginnings
Picnic
Love

Chapter 20: Conflict

537 14 4
By UndiputedFan

*Later on*

The whole day has passed and it's been a pretty unusually quiet one for Jackson and company. He didn't talk to any of the football team in any of his classes and he just went and had lunch in the lockeroom so he would be left alone after the recent events that really pissed him off.

Jackson grabbed his food and was eating a slice of pizza with some chips with dip watching some NFL highlights from the weekend when he started to talk to himself.

Jackson: Why am I even here?

Jackson: I- I just want to be with Lexi.

Jackson: My own friends or friend turned their back on me just so I sleep with a popular girl.

Jackson then put on some music and just sat there and relaxed to some rap from his favourite rapper Dax.

Thought those were my last words
This time yeah it's gon' be different
No more hatred self inflicted
No more wasting time on women
No more building others' visions
This time ya it's gon' be different
No more dying only living

Jackson took those words in the song personal as he was tired of trying to make other people happy and decided that it's time to do what's best for him, not others.

Jackson hadn't even really talked to Lexi that much throughout the day. Although the decided to surprise Lexi and sent her a screenshot from his phone of plane tickets that he bought for a round trip to allow him to go to Columbus Ohio in two weeks for the long weekend since they have a four day weekend instead of 3.

Lexi: Awwwww no way!!!! Jack Jack! Are you serious?!

Jackson then sent Lexi a selfie he took in the morning before school had started.

Jackson: Of course I am serious, I would never lie to you!

Lexi: So you're gonna be here next week?!

Jackson: Unless you don't want me to come next weekend?

Lexi: Of course I want you here b- Jack Jack!

Jackson: What is the magic word????

Lexi: Jackson Jack Jack King, will your pretty please come visit me for next weekend, with a cherry on top?

Jackson: I would want nothing more than to spend time with you.

Lexi: Yay! You can stay here too!

Jackson: I don't think your mom likes me that much to do that Lexi.

Lexi: No no no! Jackson that is not at all what happened, I can explain it all.

Jackson: You dont have to if you don't want to, Lexi.

Lexi: No it is only fair I tell you, I would just prefer if I could talk to you about it in person so I have you to comfort me instead of crying by myself alone.

Jackson: Wait no crying what's wrong Lexi?

Lexi: No it's nothing I'm fine.

Jackson: No you're not fine, please, tell me.

Lexi: Well fine. Ever since that video of Rylee kissing you after the game I've cried every night almost all night not only because I wish that was me but I'm worried you're gonna go and date someone better than me like her.

Jackson: If I didn't really like you would I spend all this money to come see you and would I not have already been going out with Rylee or whoever?

Lexi: Yeah.

Jackson: There you go Lexi, you just answered your own problem, I wouldn't do anything with any other girl, you're the first and only girl that has ever made me feel as safe as you made me feel that night you let me stay at your place.

Lexi was surprised but at the same time her heart melted, it was the first time that Jackson had ever shown her his soft side or emotion, since the night in her house.

She was so happy with the news that he told her, he really wanted to tell her parents but wasn't sure how she would react.

That was enough for lunch for Jackson as he had to continue on with classes, which he still was ignoring most people not even acknowledging Theo after what had transpired earlier on.

School had just ended which means it was time to hit the weight room then go out to the field for practice. Jackson didn't want to be bothered by many so he did some light band work and stretches in the lobby of the field house to increase is mobility and warm up his muscles, usually he only does this before games.

Workout had come and gone and it was now time for practice, since Theo and Jackson's lockers were right beside each other, Theo at least tried to greet Jackson in return all he got was a head nod of acknowledgement.

Jackson headed out to the field hoping to just get this day over with so that he could go home and just forget about everything that's happened today, he honestly just wanted to talk to "his princess" all night.

They were nearing the end of practice doing a scrimmage against each other as usual and Jackson wasn't looking like himself, he didn't have the jump he did when he ran the ball, he kept fumbling it, just couldn't get it together, there was too much on his mind.

Jackson like the mature guy that he is, brushed it off every time and got ready for the next rep, it was a pass designed for Jackson and when he ran to the outside and turned to catch the ball it hit right off his chest and fell to the ground, as that happened Jackson got rocked by the teams star defensive player Tate, who happened to be Rylee's brother.

Rylee couldn't help but smile while watching as she knew that she was at fault for all of this and it's gonna force Jackson to have talk to her.

Jackson laid there for a few seconds as the hit actually really hurt, he slowly and gingerly got up and walked back to the huddle with his head down, Theo tried to call him out telling him to catch the ball but all that did was set off a loose cannon. After his comments Jackson hit his shoulder and walked past Theo.

Theo: So this is how you're going to play? I just asked why you couldn't catch the ball.

Jackson got in his face

Jackson: Maybe it's because I got a lot on my fucking plate right now and it's hard to focus when your own friend turns against you to date some school slut.

Theo: I'm doing what I have to.

Jackson: No! You're not! If you're doing what you had to then your bitch ass would be fucking supportive of my life, not just get me back here just to shit on me and turn your back on me you snake!

Theo: You don't understand.

Jackson: Yes, I understand that you're a two faced fake ass whack ass friend, get the help out of my face.

Jackson tried to walk off to go to the locker room but Theo wouldn't let him.

Jackson eventually got even more frustrated and shoved Theo to the ground hard. Jackson then walked off the field taking his helmet off not looking back.

Tate: Yeah quit on your team you little bitch, you're pussy ass doesn't deserve my sister anyways, coward.

Jackson snapped. He went right after Tate and took him by surprise tackling him to the ground and ripping off him helmet getting a few real punches in before everyone jumped on the pile separating Jackson trying to pull him off.

Tate has got hit a few good times in the face and was just trying to recover as Jackson was yelling inaudible things because of the whistles blowing and all the other yelling that was going on.

That was one of the ugliest days not only the football team had but the school as a whole, no one but Theo and Rylee knew what was going on, but everyone feared that Jackson wasn't coming back, and any chance they had of him helping them win or just being a good person, had gone out the window.

It was time for Theo to come clean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1K 17
When you leave I say "damn, I fucking miss him" I just wanna be your vixen Give you something real wet, to put your lips in I wanna be the only one t...
11.7K 252 22
my first story don't judge Shout-Out to Urlocalbullshit for the amazing cover!
91K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...
8.8K 268 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!