THE OTHER โ” DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š. โ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. โž in which allison's best friend ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
PROLOGUE โ” MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE โ” IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO โ” WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE โ” THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR โ” BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE โ” LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX โ” NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE โ” YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN โ” I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โ” LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE โ” ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โ” HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โ” WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โ” WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โ” LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โ” TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โ” THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY โ” DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE โ” TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO โ” YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โ” POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR โ” DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE โ” HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX โ” YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN โ” WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โ” THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE โ” THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY โ” TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE โ” THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO โ” THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE โ” ATTENTION SEEKER
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
PROLOGUE โ” NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE โ” ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO โ” UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE โ” THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR โ” THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE โ” THE RING
CHAPTER SIX โ” THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE โ” PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN โ” SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR โ” THE END?

11.7K 536 126
By sebasstan

(chapter forty-four.) the end?
❝ THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE END. ❞

POET WATCHED HER NEPHEW devour a bunch of food from different plates. About 10 plates of food were placed in front of him and he was eating as quickly as he could, gulping down the food that would get stuck in his throat by drinking water. The woman watched his eyes brighten and before she knew it, he was finished and he smiled widely.

"There." Before she knew it and could process what was happening, Paris sped them away, not before getting swatted in the arm by her. "Ow. Aunt Poet I'm trying to take us to the concert as fast as I can. I can't focus with you hitting me."

"Sorry," she apologized. "But I forgot to pay."

"The apocalypse is going to happen," Paris reminded her. "It'll be fine and they wouldn't be able to find us, Aunt. It'll be fine."

Poet stayed quiet before sighing. "You're right... just remember to pay, okay? If we can stop the apocalypse."

"Okay."

Paris stopped in front of the building the concert was taken place in and saw a bunch of a people running away and getting inside their cars. The Capulets stared at each other and sighed, walking inside and squatting when they heard gunshots not so far from them.

Heading towards the sound—as stupid of a decision that was, they saw the same people—if they were even people—they had seen at the bowling alley. Poet raised her hands and they glowed their natural scarlet color before she grabbed two of them and slammed them against the wall while breaking their necks. Paris sped away to grab their guns and shot at the ones he took them from, running a hand through his curly hair. They continued walking and Poet groaned when she saw more.

"Look for the others," she breathed out, eyeing the ones who went on the top. "I'll take care of those."

"Be careful."

"You, too."

Paris left and Poet wiped a droplet of blood from her forehead before levitating from the ground and going towards the ones shooting.

Coming behind them and placing her feet on the ground, she elbowed one on the side of their head before punching the other one on the side of their stomach. She grabbed its gun while shooting them and then turned to shoot at the other. She later raised her hands again, wiggling her fingers around so that the other bad guys necks could twist. Before anyone could blink, they were dead and she went to the others.

"Poet, behind you!"

She glanced at Five, who yelled, and just as she was about to turn around, a sudden dim of blue light shone on her face and she saw—what seemed like a tentacle—appearing in front of her. When the bad guy behind her was thrown off, she furrowed her eyebrows before the tentacle waved a little at her.

"What the hell?" She mumbled, looking over the balcony to see that Ben's spirit glowing. She saw the tentacles she would see when the siblings and her and her twin brother would cross paths and watched with awe as he grabbed more and more.

Squelching sounds were heard and while that sound continued, she looked over at her nephew.

"Where's Diego?" She questioned over the sound and ignored the surprised looks over the other Hargreeves' faces when they saw their dead brother and Julian, who Klaus had also given enough power, too, to use his speed.

"He went to the back!" Paris yelled back and she nodded. She jumped off the balcony and with her hands hovering just below her waist, she landed softly on her feet while creating a shield around her protectively so she won't get shot. She quickly hurried to where grunts were heard and stopped in her tracks when she saw Diego choking the woman who had kidnapped her.

"Diego..." She mumbled, her chest heaving up and down. He turned to look at her as he heard her footsteps and she saw his eyes welled up with tears.

Dropping the Cha Cha to the floor, he walked away and headed towards the girl who immediately reached out for him. She hugged him tight and he did so, too, but they separated when they remembered the type of situation they were in.

Walking towards where the others were, the building rumbled as Vanya got stronger and continued playing her violin.

"Oh, welcome back," Luther sarcastically said. "Where were you?"

Glancing at the girl beside him, Diego shrugged. "Needed to let out something."

Allison placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked at her. Poet, on the other hand, made sure that both Paris and Five were okay, and she also made sure Klaus was okay since he did use a lot of power to manifest the spirits of two dead people into the world.

"So, how do you wanna end this night?"

"We surround her," Luther answered.

"Or we could have Poet use her powers to snatch the violin?" Klaus suggested. Poet made a face before glancing at Vanya.

"I don't think I can..." she trailed off. Klaus encourages her and she stuck out her hands. Five gaped at the glowing color that they radiated—as if he hasn't seen them before—and Paris from beside him watched with amusement. Poet continued and she groaned a bit when the violin didn't budge. "I can't..." She breathed in and out before trying again, this time doubling her power. Nothing happened. "I can't."

"Well, alright then," Luther sighed. "We come at her from all angles."

"So it's a suicide mission," Klaus clarified.

"Yeah, but one of us could get through," Five answered and explained. "It's the only chance we got."

"Are we all in?"

"Yeah."

Everyone nodded and they all turned to the Capulets, who glanced at each other and looked back at Allison.

"Allison?" Luther questioned. The woman shook her head and he turned to look at Diego and Poet. "Stage left." He gestured to himself. "Stage right." He looked at Klaus, Five, and Paris. "You guys take the front."

"Wait," Piet stooped them before they could leave. The boys turned to look at her and she pointed at each one of them. "If something happens to Paris," she started, "I'm going to make you all see your worst fears. Boyfriend or friend."

"Alright," Luther gulped.

She and Diego grabbed hands and ran off to their position, glancing at Vanya who was now wearing all white.

"You promise you'll be okay?" Diego mumbled to her.

"As long as you're okay," Poet whispered to him. He nodded. "If anything happens, I'm just grateful that we met again even though we disliked each other's guts."

"I'm grateful, too."

"Now!"

At hearing Luther's yell, the two ran towards Vanya, as did the others, but just as they reached her, she waved them off and they all flew back.

Waiting for the impact, Poet's closed eyes opened and she saw that each one of them were connected to Vanya by energy ribbons. She winced, though, when she felt a pain run up her body. She craned her neck and while groaning, she mouthed a "you're okay" to the 14-year-old across from her whose hand found Five's.

"Why am I always in the brink of death?" Poet thought you herself because it was true. Just hours ago, she got her throat slashed and the time before that, she was almost dead because she got shot. She needed a break.

She opened her eyes again—she had closed them because of the pain she felt—at hearing the sound of a gunshot. She groaned, not because of the sound and the pain, but because now she landed in the floor.

"Poet," someone called out for her and she coughed, slowly standing up with the help of Diego and Klaus.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Fine."

"I'm okay."

They turned to look at the stage and immediately ran when they saw Allison holding an unconscious Vanya.

"Is she alive?" Paris questioned, coughing a bit as he stuck out his hands, ready to heal the unconscious girl just in case she was hurt.

Allison checked her sister's pulse and nodded. "Yeah, she's breathing."

"Oh, thank God."

"We did it," Luther said. "We saved the world."

The siblings all laughed but Poet and Paris glanced at each other, the two having a bad feeling in the pits of their stomach. Maybe it was the food that they had devoured, but either way, it burned their stomach.

"Oh, man."

Looking up, Paris and Klaus watched the moon explode. They stood up and looked at it with complete disbelief.

"Uh..." Paris started. "Guys?"

"You see that big Moon rock coming towards us?" Klaus questioned.

"That's not good."

"So," Klaus started, "this is it, huh? So much for... saving the world."

"If only Sir Reginald and Donald could see us right now, huh?" Diego asked, hand meeting Poet's own as he mentioned her dad's name. "The Umbrella Academy and The Capulets."

They watched the moon together and as much as those words sounded so nice, it wasn't exactly the way people would picture. They wouldn't picture the two watching a broken moon about to destroy the universe. Nope.

"A total failure," Poet finished, having read his mind.

"At least we're together at the end," Luther said. "As a family."

"This doesn't have to be the end," Five said. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What? What are you saying, Five?"

"I think I have a way outta here," Five explained. "But you gotta trust me on this." Everyone immediately disagreed and he was thankful that at least Poet and Paris didn't disagree or agreed. "Well, then, we might as well accept our fate, because in less than a minute, we're gonna be evaporated."

"What's your idea, then?" Diego questioned.

"We use my ability to time travel," Five answered. "But this time, I'll take you with me."

"You can do that?"

"I don't know," Five continued. "I've never tried it before."

"What's the worst that can happen?" Diego questioned and Poet sighed at his question. She's seen too many movies where characters would ask that question and something went wrong.

"You're lookin' at it," Five said. "A 58-year-old man inside a child's body so there's that."

Poet winced and so did Paris. They completely forgot about that fact and as much as Poet told them she approved, she was troubled by that.

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in."

"Me too," Poet nodded. Paris hummed.

"Yeah, whatever," Klaus said. "I'm in."

"Me too," Luther sighed, turning to look at Allison. "Allison?"

"Yeah, I'm in."

"What about Ben?" Luther asked.

"Great, yeah, he's in," Klaus immediately answered.

"Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya," Five instructed. Luther did so and raised her up from Allison's arms.

"Wait, should we be taking her? I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse. Isn't that like taking the bomb with us?"

"The apocalypse will always happen. And Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her."

They all agreed to his words and Poet turned to look at Diego. They placed their foreheads together as they all grabbed the others hands, and the two closed their eyes, not knowing what will happen to them.

Five closed his eyes and opened them, clutching Paris and Diego's hand tightly against his. Electricity started crackling above them and the wind picked up harder. Five groaned loudly and Paris ran his thumb over the skin of his hand, taking away the pain he felt.

"It's working!"

"Hold on! It's gonna get messy!"

And in a matter of seconds, they were gone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

ahhhh season 2 here
i come! very excited to
write the second season
and i hope you're all still
here because it's gonna be
one hell of a ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.9K 26
in which number eight spent her life unnoticed and hidden until the day when her father's death happens. โช the umbrella academy โซ โช season num...
141K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
141K 4.1K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต,๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐Ÿฅ€" ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๏ฟฝ...
422 32 25
S2 Of Umbrella Academy๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ |Part 2 of Fire and Flame| Siblings live their own lives in the 60s and then there's an upcoming apocalypse. Shit. SAME WE...