Stormy Night (Sanders Sides A...

By Call_me_kyutiee

Virgil Storm kept his identity hidden ever since he started covering songs and uploading it on the internet... More

~000~
~001~
~002~
~003~
~004~
~005~
~006~
~007~
~008~
~009~
~010~
~011~
~012~
~013~
~014~
~015~
~017~
~018~
~019~
~020~
~021~
~022~
~023~
(SORRY NOT A CHAPTER) AUTHOR'S NOTE
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~024~
~025~
~026~
~027~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
~028~
~029~
~030~
~031~
~032~
~033~
AUTHOR'S NOTE : WRITER'S BLOCK
~034~
~035~
~036~
~037~
~038~
~039~
~040~

~016~

384 20 5
By Call_me_kyutiee

Roman's POV

I got to my study table and sat down on my chair. I grabbed the unused planner from my bookcase and started writing on it. It now read:

"PRINCELY ACTIVITIES"

I smiled at my penmanship. I grabbed some art materials from my study table's drawer and started decorating it. After decorating it, I admired its beauty one more time then fished out my phone from my pocket. I read the details that Virgil sent me and started writing on the planner.

'Every Tuesday and Friday? It's understandable on Friday but why tuesday?' I thought to myself as I wrote it down. I adjusted the time schedules regarding the rehearsals on the play and had also adjusted some free time for hanging out with my friends. I smiled, satisfied on the outcome of the planner.

I got up and stretched my arms up. I heard my phone vibrating on my study table and saw a message from Virgil. It said:

From: SCDX

We'll start this Friday. We're going somewhere

'Somewhere?' I thought. I was curious and wanted to ask where but knowing him, he wouldn't just tell me straight away. I replied.

To: SCDX

Okay!

~~~~

{TIME SKIP | FRIDAY}

"So... uhm... why are we at a subway?," I asked, following him close.

This is my first time in a subway and I do NOT like it here. It looks filthy and gross. It also smells soooo bad that if you do have some cologne on you, it would get mixed up with the trash smell and it would smell much MUCH WORSE.

"I told you we're going somewhere and this is how we're going there," He said. He then faced me with a smirk on his face. "What? Can't handle it?"

I was about to speak when someone with a strong smell just past us and it almost got me to puke. He laughed as I try to cover up my nose and mouth.

"This is your first time here, huh?," He asked. I nodded. The train then arrived. He got my arm and started dragging me. "Let's hurry before we ran out of seats"

We boarded the train and got seats near the doors.

"So, how long until we get there?," I asked.

"About two hours? I think," He said and then closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Now, shut up and let me take a nap"

I rolled my eyes at him and just waited sitting there until we get to the station he said we're supposed to go.

Third Person's POV

After boarding off the train, they took a cab to a hill and then started walking up the hill. The hill wasn't that steep but it did took a long time until they got to the top.

"Do we... really need... to... walk... this high? Why didn't we... just... took the cab... up the hill...," Roman said while panting. His hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

Virgil, who currently doesn't even have a break of sweat on him, stopped in his tracks as well and faced the brown-haired lad who is currently catching breath. He got his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and a huge smirk on his face. He chuckled.

"You don't exercise that much, do you?," Virgil asked with a smirk on his face. The brown-haired lad looked up, glaring at the pale boy who just laughed at him then continued walking up. He got a handkerchief from his pocket, wiped his sweat off and ran, catching up to the pale boy's pace.

"FYI, I DO exercise. I'm not just used to walking steep hills," Roman retorted. Virgil rolled his eyes at him.

A few minutes later, they finally got to the top. Roman panted for a while, his hands on his knees while Virgil approached the big gates up ahead. Roman followed him.

"Uhm what exactly are we doing here?," Roman asked puzzled while eyeing the house behind the huge gates in front of them. The house is so big that you'll expect a famous celebrity lives in it. Virgil got his guitar and gave it to the confused lad.

"Wha–? Why are you giving me this?," Roman asked. The pale boy didn't answer then took of his hoodie and tied it around his waist, leaving him with only a plain black t-shirt. He stretched and cracked his knuckles, he got infront of the huge gates then started climbing it.

Roman, who was just watching the whole time, had his eyes widened at the sudden attempt of trespassing by the pale boy. He started panicking and quickly rushed towards the gates.

"Hey! W-What are you doing?! T-This isn't right! You can't just trespass like Goldilocks here!," Roman exclaimed, panicking, but is trying to act calm at the situation at hand. He looked around, making sure that no one is witnessing this and is still trying to convince the pale boy to come down.

"C'mon Virgil! Just come back down or else we'll be caught for trespassing!," Roman said to the pale boy who is already at the top of the gates. Virgil jumped down from the top of the gates and then perfectly landed on his two feet. He got to the locks of the mini-gate attached to the main gates and started pick locking it. When he unlocked it, he opened it.

Roman has this terrified look on his face when the pale boy unlocked the gates and opened it. He was frozen in place, eyes wide and mouth ajar. He looks so frightened and just stood there, staring at the opened gate. Virgil, however, has this calm blank look. He got his stuff back from the brown-haired lad and stared at him for a while.

"Chill out, chicken, I own this place," Virgil said then started walking inside. Roman snapped out of his thoughts and followed the pale boy.

"You own this place?! If you own this place then you should've opened it normally like any owner, not climb it like you're breaking and entering!," The brown-haired lad exclaimed, still shaken up from what happened. He still looks terrified that he doesn't trust what the pale boy is saying.

"I told my uncle I'll be coming but I forgot to tell him that I don't have a spare key anymore and I forgot the password that's why I just decided to climb it," Virgil said casually as they walked right up to the house.

"Is that even true?," Roman asked. He wasn't sure if he wants to believe the pale boy. They got to the front door and the lad saw the door mat clearly saying "STORM RESIDENCE". The lad was silent but he still doubts it.

Virgil just ignored him and crouched down. He lifted a flower pot that was placed near the door and pulled out a key under it. He got up, put the key in the keyhole of the doorknob and opened it. Virgil went in first and then Roman followed. The pale boy saw the switches and turned on the lights. The whole place illuminated, showing very expensive furniture and decor. The brown-haired lad stared in awe as he observed the whole place. A family portrait in the living room then caught his attention; It showed both parents and one kid, and the kid looked rather familiar.

"Is that? Is that you?!," Roman asked when he saw the portrait. The pale boy's attention turned to him and he saw what the lad was talking about. He had a small sad smile on his face.

"Yeah, that's me," He said weakly. The brown-haired lad didn't notice the sad tone of the other and went near the portrait.

"You looked cute," Roman said without thinking while eyeing the portrait with amazement. With the sudden remark, the pale boy blushed and shook his head.

"Shut up. We're not here for that. Now, let's go," Virgil said and started walking away. Roman followed him.

The both of them then ended up at the backyard of the house, where a huge cabin is located. The rest of the back of the house is fenced and there's an entrance to the forest behind it. They got near the cabin. Virgil got a key out of his pocket and then unlocked the doors. When the doors opened, a sweet fresh scent of vanilla and lavender greeted them. Virgil found the switches and turned on the lights to reveal a huge music studio inside the cabin.

"Wait– What?! A music studio?!," Roman in awe when he noticed a recording room and some familiar equipment inside. He got to to the control panel and admired the beauty of it.

"Sit down and don't touch anything. Those are expensive," Virgil instructed. Roman was offended but obliged and sat down at the near sofa. Virgil closed the door of the cabin and turned on the AC. He put his guitar down on a nearby chair and went to an electric guitar displayed near some speakers. He plugged those in and then started playing it. Roman watched in amazement as the other continued playing. After an amazing performance, the brown-haired lad clapped and cheered.

"That was amazing!," Roman said, still in awe. The pale boy chuckled putting the guitar back to its display stand.

"That's one of the things you'll probably hear whenever you're here, especially when I'm extremely bored," Virgil said. Roman's expression then changed from in awe to confused.

"What do you mean?," Roman asked. The pale boy deadpanned at him and just sighed.

"How dumb could you get?," Virgil asked, sitting down on a nearby desk chair.

"Hey! I'm not dumb!," Roman retorted.

"Sure, you aren't," Virgil rolled his eyes at him.

"So, why are we here?," Roman asked. The pale boy facepalm.

"Ugh we'll be making the song here, dumb*ss," Virgil said annoyed.

"Ohhhh," Roman said and nervously laughed.

~~~~

Virgil's POV

"We'll be making and recording the song and the video here. Every Tuesday and Friday, you'll go straight here. It's either you go here first or I'll go. We can't be seen going together because some people might get suspicious, got it?," I said, he nodded.

"Good. I'll be giving you spare keys of the gates, the house and this studio by 2-3 weeks from now because it'll probably take a long time until I got more spare keys. So in the meantime, either wait for me or call my uncle when going here. I'll be giving you his contact info later when he gets home," I instructed. He nodded once again, taking notes of everything I said and putting it on his planner.

"Oh right, I have a question," He said looking up after writing.

"What is it?," I asked.

"Why Tuesday? I understand the Friday sched but why on Tuesday and not on the weekends instead?," He asked, completely curious about it that I could see it in his face.

"I have things going on in the weekends and I'm always free on Tuesday. Don't ask why or what because it's none of your business," I quickly added the last part as he was about to ask a question. He shut his mouth and just smiled innocently.

"Okay then! But another question, you said you own this place, what do you mean by that exactly? And you mentioned your uncle earlier too, does he live here?," He asked.

"You ask too many questions but sure I'll answer but not entirely. First, yeah, I own this place, my parents bought it for me when I was 13 and about my uncle, yes, he does live here. I let him crash here ever since we found him," I said and got up from my seat. "Soda or water?," I asked.

"Water please, I'm parched,"

I got to the refrigerator near the vending machine and got a bottle of water and a can of soda. I got back to my seat and tossed the bottle of water at him. He caught it and started drinking.

"Any more questions?," I asked after he drank some of the water. He wiped his mouth with his handkerchief and then started talking.

"You said your uncle lives here, but where is he?," He asked. I was about to answer when a loud banging came from the door.

"Is someone there?!,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello beautiful people! I hope you like this chapter. I've been receiving support from y'all and I'm really flattered. Thank you for the support.

Thank you for reading! I love you/guys and I hope you have a great day ahead!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 183 34
Series 2 of Virgil's Life I seriously recommend reading the first book This book won't make any sense if you don't read the first one Disclaimer: San...
2.4K 194 31
•#27 in Prinxiety• •#21 in Angst• •#1 in Sanderssidesfanfic• *cover is not my art* Major TW Musical Sanders Sides story. Virgil is the new side in...
5.3K 237 12
Prinxeity, Sanders Sides. Based on AU prompt where soulmates switch bodies when they turn 21 years old and find each other this way. Virgil and Roman...
14.3K 607 25
Virgil is a Light Side; he has been for a while. What happens when more Dark Sides start to show up and threaten to reveal more to Virgil than meets...