Seraphic of the Dawn ✓

By hikariwanders

COMPLETED | TAGLISH | PRS BOOK #1 A Fantasy/Adventure Story ⋘ ───────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ───────── ⋙ Xechateus, a w... More

დ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
➻ WORLD
PROLOGUE
01 | Introduction
02 | Bloom, Beautiful
03 | Lockéhart Academy
04 | Fiery Terrain
05 | Blazing Gymnasium
06 | Dorm Luna
07 | Sugar, Spice-
08 | Hybrid
09 | Troublesome Princesses
10 | Quest on the Dragon's Nest
11 | Ultima Imperium
12 | Nexus Allistair
13 | Battle at Hinea
14 | Special's Battle (T)
15 | Lich
16 | Draconem Serpentem
17 | Rainbow Scales
18 | Moon Garden
19 | The Golden Tree
20 | Fallen Child
21 | The Forsaken Expanse
22 | Arma Evocatio (Severus)
23 | Preliminaries (I)
24 | Preliminaries (II)
25 | Preliminaries (III)
26 | Preliminaries (IV)
27 | Preliminaries (Final)
28 | Sibling's Talk
29 | Special
30 | Phobikinesis
31 | Endurance Training
32 | Little Demon
33 | Cursed Tree with its Mystery
34 | Vampire with the Strongest Pyre
35 | Nemesis Plan
36 | The Northern Prince
37 | Tradition of Familiar Calling
38 | Strongest Bond
39 | Prince of Darkness
40 | Who Woke The Sleeping Beasts
41 | The Battle of Familiars (I)
42 | The Battle of Familiars (II)
43 | Little Celebration
44 | Familiar Calling Tradition
45 | How to Train your Familiars
46 | Strongest Region: Vultim (Ignis)
47 | Strongest Region: Venturia (Ventus)
48 | Strongest Region: Terreis (Terra)
49 | Strongest Region: Tundra•Ex (Aqua and Vortex)
- PECULIAR REALM SERIES -
DEDICATION
INSIGHT

BEYOND THE FORSAKEN EXPANSE

6.1K 289 99
By hikariwanders

THIRD PERSON POV

The bluish-white sky cries with solid tears of translucent, and clouds blew its frigid breath from the North. Lands were covered by thick beds of snow, as the surface water became a solid block of ice that hidden the monsters beneath, no one knows nor sees what's the real face of those monsters waiting in the frosty water below.

But it was their plan right from the start.

The last person with Precognition spilled it all, that in year 4067, a Nephilion who can destroy the world would be born under the hands of the strongest Midnight Children— the demons and will rule the world beyond. A Nephilion who was born from a forbidden relation of both powerful clans— the mortal enemies: Angels, and Demons.

The first Nephilion emerges from the darkness that the people of light fear that it might destroy the world.

The Nephilion is everything. The vast power it holds could either destroy or create a new world.

And those creatures who fear their kind to be overpowered by something, indeed, it's a threat that they would either kill or put their hands on this mighty weapon.

It's for their Perfect Battle Machine, the Ultimate Warrior to conquer the world.

Thus, the project Seraphic of the Dawn was created.

There are many kinds of creatures existing in this world, so as there are planets that are parallel to a certain globe.

In that nation where chaos and war were held captive the people as its prisoner, a child was able to escape its cruel destiny, thus, bring an end to all.

And in another world, a woman who aims to become a Mage, the one would be able to hop into each realm to help them conquer the light that would bring disaster to their world.

Peculiar flowers will bloom in the rich soil of the land, as her blood ran at the crystal clear ocean.

Fire will heal the broken, as the soft wind's whisper touches people's ears.

Warming the heart of the vicious and opening their eyes from the advancing conflict towards them.

It will be them making the enemy of the world.

Their target was the strongest at first, the man who molded the strongest flames that could burn everything it holds. But the being is hard to put ahold, thus, their eyes are transferred to the woman who destroys.

Black wings from the mighty child who grows demon horn on its forehead, and a demon child with crimson eyes, wearing a halo. There's no mistaken that the woman is the Nephilion, that the prophecy showed, and those people wouldn't think twice about getting the cause of chaos.

They almost got ahold of it.

Almost, if someone doesn't interfere with their plans.

Darkness. It was endless darkness beneath the depth of water, and the black-blue view above wouldn't do justice at all. The training that was a mixture of manipulation and oppression had happened and to the land where snowflakes continue to fall happened everything at all.

There's a limit to where a person can soar higher, and it is the limit of the woman who once bears the broken birthmark to hide her power.

The current of waves are the witness, as to the fight underwater happens between of single kind who hold different views and perspective. Three Higher Being are fighting over the only one whom they thought the existence has perished. Roots and thorns bind the unconscious woman, pulling her towards the surface that those Higher Beings couldn't follow.

Because lies the surface are the strong people they couldn't fight, not even the three of them.

However, it was different from the plan of the owner of those thorns. The Higher Beings realized it too late, as to how the woman holds the unconscious target, showing a smug mocking smirk for not fulfilling their wishes, and the sin of lifting a middle finger and pointed it to their kinds before the woman disappeared, and they were left into endless darkness with those people wouldn't hesitate to decapitate their heads.

At the land, Kaellus is relentless from walking back and forth, his footprints could be seen towards the countless bed of snow, where everyone's already back except his Asteria and that woman who wore those heavenly powers.

Mr. Montez came back, in his hand holding a hologram phone.

“Sorry, the Chairman called. Is everyone—”

He wasn't able to finish what he was talking when he heard a voice not so far, as well as the movements below the harsh current of water that the naked-eye couldn't be seen, and it wasn't the path where those fruits are located below.

With Mr. Montez's change of expression, Kaellus already knows that something ill is happening. He cursed before he dives quickly into the whirlpool of frigid water even he's aware that this water would extinguish his flames.

He needs to find his Princess, or else he wouldn't be able to face the man who asked him to take care of her since that man couldn't do that anymore. Kaellus seek for her presence beneath the water and swim towards the depth yet there's no existing presence that couldn't be felt.

And there's only one presence who wasn't there that they couldn't remember its name nor gender.

At Vultim, the Strongest Region for Ignis, Calixus suddenly tensed in the middle of passing by at the crate of a raging volcano where the lava and debris are strong and ready to burn a person alive. His shield disappeared, his wings are burning ablaze, but Calixus doesn't care as his focus was on the disappearance of his sister's presence.

Thank goodness, Shinoa's almost at his pace. She successfully captured the Prince before he reached the end and be a living toast the scorching lava bubbling in heat, yet when her eyes stopped at those pair of amethyst that she once fear to see. . .

She got frozen, that the eyes of the Crown Prince are lifeless. He may not be crying externally, but his looks, he seemed mourning.

Mika instantly froze, shivers ran down her spine and her ninth tail is aching, the one she connected with Xiel. In the peaceful land of West, the cries from the princess occupy the rest.

The dark subsided and his flames were being extinguished. But Kaellus doesn't give up, he swims deeper and deeper until he's almost at middle depth, even he knows that his breath is now at the end. He was about swim a further when someone held his shoulder, that when he looked at him, Mr. Montez shook his head, which pertains that. . .

She isn't here anymore.

His fire was extinguished by the frigid water, so as his will to continue being the Strongest all because of losing someone, a big part of her life.

Another ancient magic was born, that from the extinguished flames of the strongest, a vengeance emerges from ashes, and within the heart of the strongest is now conquered by the blue flame that would do everything, to freeze, or to burn.

Chairman. The honorifics that Mr. Montez said before going away, at the time those heavenly creatures appeared that his eyes caught. He wasn't blind, so he wasn't stupid. This is a trap to capture the princess. But when he dived, he's already too late.

“The Chairman is missing and. . . he got the Chancellor with him.” Is the announcement that destroyed everything. Their names, their honors, and now they're marked as traitors of the Union and are now under the monitor.

On the other side, Xiel woke up in an unfamiliar place. The bright light that harms her eyes, gold things that glistening under the shade of the sun and even the surrounding feels unfamiliar as if it's the first time she got in this place.

The door shut open, followed by someone she doesn't expect to see. “Good morning, Princess Asteria, the special guest.” Sarcasm was visible on her face and voice as she headed towards where the princess is lying at the pure white sheet she's even unfamiliar with.

Oddly, she doesn't feel in danger again, instead, she felt so peaceful as if this place is welcoming her being.

Her eyes stopped at her familiars, Daemonia and Angelus who has a white towel on their forehead as if they're having fever, and as if the woman read her mind that she answered.

“They're feverishly hot, just like you. Thankfully, you woke up after a month, sleeping beauty.”

Her eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she heard. “A month?”

The woman only smirked.

“Yeah, and they're sleeping for a month too. After all, your familiars are part of you.” She played with her rabbit familiar, and she doesn't know why, but this woman gives her an odd feeling as if it shouldn't be this friendly at her, even though she doesn't know her name.

The woman looks so familiar, even the rabbit that's on her shoulder. However, no matter how she tries to remember, she couldn't, as if it was erased.

But the oddest thing is that she felt safe.

“Who are you?”

The woman only smirked, and in just a flicker of her fingers, memories come gushing within her hippocampus.

“Where is this place?” As she continued to look around, those things are unfamiliar to her knowledge. The leaves are gold and the place is too peaceful and only pure elements circulating in this world.

The girl smirked proudly before answering.

“Welcome to our world. It's located at the place Beyond the Forsaken Expanse.”

Every exit is an entry into somewhere else.

— End of Book 1 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.6K 30
Minsan pagspecial powers iniisip kaagad na "Ayyy! Ang cool" o kaya sobrang "Amazing! Wow!" pero sa tatlong magkakaibigang ito hindi. Bakit......? ...
1.8M 76.5K 53
PUBLISHED UNDER PSICOM PUBLISHING | "Lives in exchange of one life." Every year, the Olympus Gates opens for mortals who dreams to become a Semideus...
352K 19.4K 56
COMPLETED | TAGLISH | PRS BOOK #1 A Fantasy/Adventure Story ⋘ ───────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ───────── ⋙ Xechateus, a world where Midnight Children reside, exi...