More Than Life Itself

DustyBooks16 tarafından

Eislyn Faith Rose is not your typical teenage girl. Ever since her twin brother Alex died when they were six... Daha Fazla

Black Lives Matter
Rough Beginnings
Birthday Breakthrough
Moves Like Houdini
The Sunrise
Stares and Chants
Mr. Links
Eating Like A Dog
Telling Links
Hunt, Ajax, and Dash
Safe Haven
Talking About Decisions
First Encounters
Mr. Handsome
Shocking Revelations
Running Out
She Found Me
Holding Me Close
Asking Questions
Precious Cargo
Possessive With Punches
Wanting Independence
Motorcycle Club Meeting
Lovely Confessions
Intentions
Diner Divulgence
Missing Him
Endlessly Talking
Dark Backgrounds
Falling In Love
Fancy Foreplay
Club Relationships
Reveals
The First Ride
Challenge
Safety Precautions
Eislyn's Rebellion
Rising Up
Apologies Over Pride
Making The Plans
Calm Before The Storm
Questioning The Birks
The Arrival
Getting Together
Violet's Thoughts
Real Introductions
First Touches: Part 1
First Touches: Part 2
Marvelous Mornings
That One Question
Learning Tolerance
Poems of Nostalgia
Histories and Abandonments
By The Pool
Her First Time: Part 1
Her First Time: Part 2
Hunt's Back
Two Good Surprises
The Start of Plan A
Dazzling Dinner Date
The Fight
The KAYler Proposal
The Overwhelmed
Wedding Troubles: Part 1
Wedding Troubles: Part 2
Taking Back Control
Father and Daughter
Anxiously Waiting
Down The Aisle
The Vows
Tattoos: Part 1
Tattoos: Part 2
Being A Team
The End

Dreams

26.3K 658 126
DustyBooks16 tarafından

Dagger P.O.V.

Gosh, I just want to go home. Back to bed. Back to the club where I can relax. But Links just had to send me on another mission at one in the fucking morning. I'm not a robot, and I need my sleep desperately. More than desperately. 

My phone starts to ring obnoxiously, but when I pick it up I'm surprised at the voice I hear. 

"Come to bed, Dagger."

"You sound like the woman I fucked last night, Links."

"Things have changed. Just get back, and we'll talk tomorrow. We need to gather a meeting anyway."

"You have big news?"

"You could say something like that. But I need you alert, so go to bed."

"You got it, boss. I'll be back in twenty."

"Oh, and be quiet. We have a visitor."

"A visitor. We never have visitors. Oh, it that your big news?"

"Part of it. I'll go into more detail tomorrow. Now, before I have to ask you one more time would you get your ass back here?"

I stand up out of my chair in my office, and I walk towards the door. With a goodbye, Links hangs up the phone, clearly stressed about something. I'm guessing it all has to do with our little visitor. I'm definitely going to have to see who it is tonight. I'll just sneak into the room to take a quick peek.

It's not creepy if I say I'm protecting the club, however, I'm really just curious.  

Links doesn't really like visitors that much, and whoever this person is certainly would be dead if they were someone Links didn't like. However, Links seems more stressed and worried than angry. I haven't heard him so stressed since he was planning his wedding. That was hilarious, seeing his old lady Marcie boss his ass around like nobody's business. 

After the wedding, he was the happiest I had ever seen him. I've practically been unofficially raised by the man, but I had never seen him smile that wide. Him knowing that he was married to the love his life, that he would have her forever, gosh I want that. Not that a lot of people know that. 

I'm used to the cleaning up and taking care of (aka: murdering) business, but I really just want to find my one. I want to find my girl. To cherish her. To love her unconditionally. To listen and support her. I want to argue and apologize. I want the sex, the angry sex, the making love. It might sound like a dream, but I want it all. I want a house, babies, maybe even a dog or two. 

But besides all that I want to lay next to my girl at night knowing I love her with all my heart and knowing she loves me right back. It sounds cheesy but really. I would give up everything just to have to chance to fall in love with someone. And to be with them for the rest of my life...forever. 

With a slam of my drivers side door, I walk into the bar, saying hello the guys and gals also from the club. I don't spare them a second glance, knowing two things. I want to see the visitor, and I want to go to bed. 

I open the bedroom door where we usually let a newcomer rest for the night, and I find the most beautiful girl in the world. Her blonde hair is spread across the pillow. Her pale skin gorgeously smooth and soft against my fingertips as I touch her cheek. I wonder what color her eyes are. I bet they are irresistible. 

I feel my eyes starting to droop closed, so I quietly make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I'm startled (at first) to find the cutest purple underwear laying on the tile floor. I chuckle lightly to myself and finish brushing my teeth before falling asleep in my comfortable bed. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

187K 8.6K 36
A motor-mouth southern belle tries playing detective only to collide with a dangerously sexy biker. Ellie Robinson takes it upon herself to secretly...
557K 23.4K 44
"Choose. Her or the club." Briac demanded thrusting the gun in my hand as I looked back at her. The Riders are my family but she is the love of my li...
246K 9.5K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...