two new teammates(jercy)

De sea_prince

Percy/Jason. (jercy) Percy and Jason finally started to settle down after the two horrific wars and relax. Wh... Mais

1-stupid Olympians
2-talking
3- New toys
4- the avengers
5-spar
chapter 7- fears
chapter 8- happy birthday percy :3
chapter nine- loki..?
chapter ten- kisses of forgiveness
small little one-shot :)
chapter eleven- percy..?
A/N for last chapter
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
hehe ;) <3
tagged bro-
chapter fourteen
chapter 15
A/N- hey!
chapter 16
chapter 17- healing

chapter 6-memories

2.2K 63 24
De sea_prince

Dedicated to Derpy_Warren for the loving comment on last chapter- and the votes💞
As well to any one else who has voted on this story, hope you all get through life with love, 💞💞😘🥰

✧༺♥༻✧

Percy's breath was rigged and his limbs twitched with every painful memory that flashed through his mind. Sweat came down his forehead and sizzled away before it even reached his eyebrows, the little drops of salted water vaporizing off his boiling skin.

His hair plastered and covered in his sweat, whimpers escaping his pale lips as he visioned a memory from his childhood before his demigod life. The terrifying memory making the oldest scars he has burn, over and over again, the pain made him cry out.

"N-no, no.." He Whimpered, his hands balling into fists, coming up to guard his pale face, "p-plea-ease... I didn't.. Didn't mean t-to be bad.."

A small scar in the shaper of a X on his collar bone burned as the man in his mind cut him with a small jagged pocket knife, making perseus bite in his lip to hold in the cries.

His mind flashed to another memory, one that was worse than the others, making Percy's whimpers more like gasps for air as he became frozen in the real world, and his mind. He was slightly hyperventilating as a large brand like scar burned with intense heat on his tail bone, making him feel like he was choking.

He cried out loudly in his dream state, his physical state frozen as his mouth opened and let out a silenced cry, tears making tracks down his boiling cheeks from under his eye lids.

As the memory finished, he was left with the face of his childhood tormentor grinning down at him before the memory faded away, leaving him with darkness as he opened his eyes, letting out a strangled sob as he curled in on himself.

He grabbed an extra pillow and held it tightly to his chest as he got up out of bed and walked to the balcony connecting to his room.

He sat down on the edge, his legs in between the bars. He leaned back and laid on the metal of the balcony, watching the moon with broken turquoise eyes, said eyes letting tears flow as he pointed out the constellations, his eyes lingering on the daughter of Atlas, "I'm sorry.. So so sorry.." He mumbled to the stars, a ghost of a broken look on his face. "I should've helped you, but instead I let you die at the hands of your own father. I let two people die that day, I might've held the sky, but I will never, forget how it felt, when I saw the life slip from your eyes, and I will never forget how Bianca sacrificed herself for me, and how I will forever be in both your debts.

"I know I have more scars to count, and they will only grow as I get older. I've learned by experience, that my actions have consequences. I've let so many people that I trusted, and people who have trusted me die. And it makes me feel like I betrayed them in some way, like I was the one who killed them. I just feel guilty, so so guilty, it might be my stupid fatal flaw, but I'm sure you and everybody else that I watched pass, hates me, blames me. And I would believe them. Believe all of them..." He stifled a sob, smiling as he watched the daughter of Atlas constellation shine brighter, as if she was listening to him, and she was.

"I really am sorry Zoe, you were casted out of your home by your sisters because of some pig headed male. All because you wanted to help, though you knew that Heracles was to arrogant for his own good. But, you found a new home, a home that had others like you in it, and I took you away from that very home. I took you away from your real sisters, the ones that loved you like their own blood. I admired your bravery, the way you could conquer everything, I loved you like my own big sister, I imagined how it would be like to get to know you, though now, there is no hope. I took away the one placed you loved more than anything."  He bit into the pillow he was holding onto tightly to keep in his sobs.

He watched as the constellation grew even brighter and the tip of Zoe's arrow shined slightly. blinking twice, percy smiled, as if getting her message, he nodded.

"Thank you.. Thank you for not blaming me Zoe.." He mumbled into the wind.

He continued to watch the stars as his vision started becoming blurry, his mouth opening in a yawn. He rubbed his sea-green eyes, wiping away the tears before his conscious faded into a black bliss.

✧༺♥༻✧

Percy awoke the next morning to someone lightly patting his cheeks, the touch making him let out a muffled groan.

"Percy, wake up.." The person whispered, said person looking at him in concern.

"No.." Percy mumbled, scrunching up his nose as he held onto his pillow tighter.

"Com' on perce, it's past noon. You need to get up.." The person spoke, louder this time. Taking Percy's cheeks, the person squeezed them with his hand, making percy open his eyes into a glare.

"I don't care if it's past noon, grace. I wanted to sleep. And gods know that I need it." Percy growled, it sounding jumbled due to Jason squeezing his cheeks.

"Than why are you on your balcony?" Jason asked, taking his hand away.

Percy turned onto his side away from the blonde that he had married, "I had a nightmare.." The ravenette mumbled, closing eyes, but quickly opened them as the nightmare of memories flashed behind his eyes. He stared off into the distance, listening to the bustling streets of New York.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jason asked quietly, the sky-eyed demigod watched as the tanned male slowly shook his head.

"Well that's ok. I'm sure the stars helped you fall asleep better, the moon always seems to calm you to sleep when you can't yourself." Jason stated slowly. He reached out and lightly rubbed Percy's waist, missing how Percy flinched slightly under his touch.

"When you talk to the stars, they answer. You think they aren't listening, and it makes it easier for you to talk to them. You rant to them like they are your best friend, like they are the only thing that matters, like no one else will understand. You apologize for the things you feel guilty about, the things that make you feel like you betrayed someone. You make the stars wonder why you feel so broken, why you look so so broken. But in reality, no one can help you, you all are by yourself, you may have your soul mate next to you, loving you with all your heart. But in the end, you know you will always feel lonely, knowing that you have a deep deep hole in your heart, the hole is so deep, that you know, that it will never be filled, because as time goes on, the hole just becomes deeper. It only becomes deeper, because of the people you watch die, the people who you have broken their trust, making you feel guilty, knowing you could have helped them. Knowing you could have saved them. But as always, in the end, you'll just be a weak, useless, pathetic, selfless, loyal, waist of space. Because you put on a mask, that hides every negative feeling that bottles up inside, making sure you smile that smile you wear everyday, just to make the ones that look up to you, smile." Percy said, talking about himself.

Jason stared wide eyed, "percy--"

The sea eyed demigod cut him off with a sob that escaped from his throat, "but I know, that I will always, be that scared little boy, that everyone bullied and made fun of. Because as I grew up, that's all I knew." Percy's grip tightened on his pillow as he stuffed his face into it, curling in on himself as he let out strangled cries.

"I wanted to die Jason. I was only 12, I didn't even know of my demigod side yet and I was already sick of life. The things I went through, the things that made me scream, the things that made me sick to my stomach." He then laughed bitterly, "I was so glad that.. That pig got turned into a statue, it made me see all the good things in life. And if I had killed my self, I wouldn't be here right now, and my mom would probably be dead. I would have never met the love of my life, and I would have never saved the world. Somehow, I knew, just knew that I was in this filthy world for a greater purpose. Even if my father called me mistake."

Percy than sat up, making Jason's hand fall to the ground. Percy set his pillow next to him and turned to face the teary eyed son of zeus.

Percy sat on his knees in front of him, his eyes shining with a new found light, he reached his hands up and cupped the golden blonde's cheeks, wiping away his tears.

"Don't cry, amica mea. It's making your cheeks dry." Percy mumbled, a smile taking over his lips. His cheeks flushed and eyes red from the salty tears.

"Why would you ever think of yourself like that, αγάπη." Jason asked quietly, reaching his hands up lightly cupping the tanned males cheeks as well.

"Because it's true." Percy said, "as I'm fighting, all the horrible memories flash through my mind. The bullies, the tormentors, the abusers. They give my anger fuel, they make me me. It's what makes me great, it's why I'm so loyal to the good side, to the gods. No matter how much they have done to me, I will always be loyal to them. Because they gave me a new meaning to life, a new meaning to live, even if I have to watch the ones I care for die, hear as my heart cracks each time, but, I know, that no matter what. I will always have that one person who loves me more than the universe itself."

Jason connected their lips in a shakey kiss, a smile on his face. Jason broke away, leaning his forehead against the others, "thank you for living perseus." The blonde mumbled lovingly.

"And I thank you for being here for me, for loving me." Percy mumbled back with just as much love.

✧༺♥༻✧
1770 words

Ahhh, why are my stories always so angsty--
Oh well, it adds character. Sorry if it doesn't make since, it's mostly a filler chapter. And to make Percy's and Jason's bond stronger.
I think I almost cried writing this chapter? It took me like two hours to write.

Oh, and the languages I used are Latin and Greek. Percy was using Latin and it said 'my love' and Jason used Greek, and it said 'love'.

If you vote or comment, it gives me more energy to actually write, since I'm really lazy and get distracted easily by other things.

Well I guess thats all, bye bye mi amor~!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

179K 3.7K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
209K 5.5K 28
Percy comes back to camp to find himself to be the last Demigod in the world. The gods decide to force godhood and immortality onto him before sendin...
101K 1.5K 38
"Kiss me, Jason, please," Percy said, his tear-streaked face still wet, and his voice muffled with desire. Jason did not kiss him. "Percy, you don't...
441K 8.8K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...