Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 22: It's not your Fault

2.3K 106 230
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: contains gore and gruesome scenes

All feel silent as the four looked at one another, some to afraid to speak but Skeppy found his voice nearly choking on it but he coughed up a sentence.

"He's what..." Skeppy managed to say as he sounded shocked to what he was hearing.

"Dream's being used by this Thing, he's being used as if he where just a puppet hung up on strings." Bad said as he looked at the other three.

"That could be it, but don't you notice a pattern with this thing, if Dream's in danger it shows up taking I don't know, control over him...but if something threatens George this thing takes control as well...that could just be a theory." A6d said.

"So what you're saying is that this thing only takes control of Dream if he's in danger or that George is in danger. That seems a bit to strange to be honest." Skeppy said finding the news strange.

"So this thing is protecting Dream and potentially George as well?" Tapl questioned as he walked into the room over hearing this interesting conversation.

"Look I'm not sure, I'm not sure if this thing is good or bad...I think is bad since it's been attacking us over and over again, is been manipulating us to believe its lies..." A6d said but Tapl said something that caught his attention.

"What if this 'thing' is neutral, it's only attacking us becuase it sees us as a threat while Dream and George are the only ones on its supposed good side." Tapl said bring up a good point.

"Maybe....we can ask Dream about it, but who knows." A6d said as he looked away before looking at the doorway seeing a familiar figure standing there, watching closely yet with a sadden look in his green eyes.

Dream stood watching the five speak of him, Dream lowered his hand before looking away. A6d looked at Dream and he panicked, "it's not what it looks like, we promise." A6d said but it was already to late.

"Don't say anything or follow me..." Dream said and turned away from the five as he walked away, leaving the cabin.

Skeppy chased after Dream catching his shoulder and pulling him back, "where are you going, Dream" Skeppy said before getting shoved off and a dagger held to his neck.

"Why bother asking, Why, just why....Just...Leave me alone." Dream hissed as he pulled the dagger away and left.

Skeppy looked at the others unsure of what to do in this situation. A6d was about to follow Dream, but Silenced caught his shoulder shaking his head no, "What? What's your idea, someone has to go after him" A6d said only to see Silenced point at George. George looked up and tilted his head confused why everyone was looking at him.

"Uhh what's going on" George asked as the Phantoms where around him, but he saw Techno pass by and leaving the cabin.

"Techno!" Skeppy barked trying to get Techno.

"What, can't you see I'm going after Dream, you guys did this yourself and if you went after Dream you'll be found dead." Techno said as he turned to the group that followed him.

"Look Techno, we get you're trying to help but it'll be best-" A6d went quiet as he looked away.

"How about being not so nosy around Dream, maybe this thing is attacking us with reason. Maybe Dream did befriended this thing and let's it in control whenever needed, maybe they're a team and we don't know that, who knows anyways, only Dream does and you guys pushed him away." Techno said before storming off following Dream.

"We....need to apologize to him... Techno wait up" A6d said as he ran after Techno with the others in pursuit.

~~~~~~~~

"This is my fault isn't it." Paralysis said as he crossed his arms walking beside Dream.

Dream looked at Paralysis to see if he could read his emotions, "none of it's your fault, believe me, it's not." Dream said before looking back down the path.

"How! I caused all this, I caused this to happen to you, I attacked your friends and now they hate you...us...they know I'm here." Paralysis hissed as he looked at Dream.

Dream only laughed and hid his hands in his pockets before looking up a bit feeling the wind on his face, "are we friends or not...are they right? Are you just using me?" Dream said as he glanced at Paralysis seeing that he was looking at the ground keeping quiet, "are you-"

"Yes...." Paralysis said as Dream raised an eyebrow as if he heard something within Paralysis' voice.

"You feel ashamed don't you...Paralysis, dude...I'm not mad at you." Dream said never raising his voice at Paralysis.

"Why aren't you, I told the truth, I'm just using you! I tormented your friends, I hurt your friends causing them to bleed and such, I'm only here to steal their blood." Paralysis said as his claws came out.

"So-" Dream was cut off as Paralysis grabbed him by the arms.

"So! So what! Why aren't you angry with me! Hate me!...... why don't you hate me" Paralysis said baring his teeth before lowering his head as he looked at the ground.

Dream was used to Paralysis' mood swings and being all over the place with his emotions. Dream moved one of his hands before placing it on Paralysis' shoulder.

"Why aren't you angry with me, why don't you yell at me, why are you so willing to let me in." Paralysis hissed as he begun to shake.

"If it wasn't for you George wouldn't be here" Dream simply said as he looked at Paralysis.

"George....." Paralysis uttered out as he stared at the ground seeing a few bits of grass move.

"You pretty much saved all of our asses back there in that facility, if it wasn't for you we all wouldn't be here, I would of lost all my friends without your quick thinking." Dream said, "maybe you're are evil in some eyes but in mine you're a hero."

"I'm not a-" Paralysis felt his head move up feeling warm hands around his jaws.

"Look at me Paralysis, I don't care if you're viewed as evil or as a hero, but to me you're a hero, people have mixed emotions I get that. I don't care if you kill threats around us or take blood. We're a team... Remember. We are Project C-12125." Dream said before smiling.

"But your friend's blood, me harming your friends, my twisted thoughts entering your thoughts...." Paralysis glancing away down the path.

"Eeh, showing who's boss I guess." Dream said with a chuckle.

"Oh you're so cruel, how could you~" Paralysis cooed as he looked at Dream.

Dream only laughed and he dropped his hands back down to his side, "what, sometimes they deserve it. You're not killing them at least which is a good thing" Dream said.

"Hmm~ true... but still you're cruel." Paralysis said before Dream added something, "we're cruel together how about that."

"I....alright you got me. Now get moving." Paralysis hissed before walking down the path.

"I'm just saying, Paralysis." Dream laughed as he followed beside Paralysis.

Dream couldn't help but look at the sky again seeing the star shimmer up above. Dream looked over to where Paralysis was only to see he had vanished, he knew Paralysis could physical appear for a certain amount of times and he guess that time ran out so he returned to the void within his mind. Dream huffed and continued to walk down the path as it slowly transitioned into a gravel road which lead into a worn down village. Dream looked at his quiet surroundings as the wind caressed his face and surrounding him in a hug. Dream could faintly hear voices behind him, they sounded all to familiar to him.

"Should of known" Dream uttered out before looking at a ruined wall, Dream tilted his head before walking over to the walk seeing away up and he climbed up to get a better look at his surroundings. Standing on top of the wall Dream over looked the ruin village before sitting down dangling his legs over the edge as he waited.

~~~~~~~

The group made there way to the weather village and they looked around for Dream, but they couldn't spot him anywhere. The group flinched as a they heard a gun be fired. A group of bandit walked out not looking to happy with the group of freaks walking onto thier turf. The group all looked at the bandits seeing that they wearing some sort of gear to protect themselves from from the dangers in this world.

"What are you freaks doing here, aren't you supposed to be at a circus...oh wait, you are the circus." One of the bandits said getting the others to laugh.

One bandit shot at George's foot making him hop around as the bandits told him to dance for their sick entertainment. Skeppy bellowed but he was held back by Techno, "look" Techno said under his breath as he watched a figure walking up behind the bandits.

As the bandits where distracted by their short entertainment one of the bandits coughed up blood as a clawed hand broke through the armor, lungs, and ribcage. Dream ripped his hand out taking a chunk of rib with him before grabbing the bandit's neck stabbing out their eyes with the broke ribcage piece. Dream held the bandit in front of him as the bandit was shot multiple times. The other bandits backed up as they watched their friend be tossed aside.

Dream cracked his neck and walked forward towards the bandits as they proceeded to fire many rounds of bullets into him. Dream only continued to move as he flicked his hand up as crimson spikes came up out of the ground knocking the guns from the bandits' hands. Dream chuckled watching the bandits panic. One bandit attacked Dream with a dagger but Dream moved out of way before snatching their arm, Dream only tilted his head before breaking the person's wrist before bending the bone in away and pushing on it making it tear through the person's flesh. Dream snapped the person's hand from the wrist joint before proceeding to pull the bone watching all the muscles get yanked off as the person screamed in pain as their arm hung loosely before gagging as they begun to choke on thier blood. Dream held the broken bone in the person's throat before pushing them down to the ground.

The group just backed off and stayed as spectators as Dream walked towards the three remaining bandits. Dream didn't flinch as a bullet entered his shoulder, Dream went for the bandit with the pistol and he reached out for them, "you should of ran away." Dream said as his hand flicked up as a spike went into the bandit's leg stopping them in their tracks. The two other bandits ran off escaping this monster as Dream grabbed the bandit's arm.

"Your coming with me." Dream hissed out as he yanked the bandit off the spike and on to his shoulder. The bandit yelled out as he struggled from Dream's iron like grasp before falling to the ground only to have spikes break their elbow and knee joints.

"George, toss me a hunting knife, my dagger is to dull for the job." Dream yelled to George. George nodded taking out a hunting knife and tossing it over to Dream.

Dream caught the knife and got low to the ground as he looked over the dead bandit with a bone in his throat, Dream hummed before exposing the dead bandits abs and stabbing the knife down the cutting open the bandit's gut listening to the satisfying rip of muscles and tendons. Dream set down the knife beside him as his fingers swayed in the air bring the blood all to one spot in the dead bandit.

"Oh this is going to be fun" Dream said dragging over the fighting bandit. Dream took off the bandits' helmet and tossed it aside before shoving the bandits head down I to the pool of blood and organs. The bandit struggled to fight as they panicked. Dream only laughed, his laughter soon forming into psychotic wheezes as he held the bandits head down watching bubbles rise out of the pool of blood. The bandit began to slow down before going still as the last bubble popped on the surface of the blood. Dream smiled as he lifted the dead bandits head up out of the blood just to look at it, it was froze in fear and that what Dream wanted to see as he dropped the bandits head back into the blood as it slashed up onto his hoodie.

George walked over to Dream as he stood up handing back the hunting knife. George hesitated a bit before looking up at Dream, "Dream is this you or is someone else in control?" George asked as Dream huffed.

"Yes it's me, no need to worry, I'm not possessed or anything." Dream said before seeing the others approach.

"But you have this darkness affecting you right, it attacked us, it attacked me, Skeppy, Tapl, and Sapnap." A6d said as Dream looked away.

"So what if I do, he saved your guy's asses back at the facility." Dream said as he looked at Skeppy.

"Language!" Bad said until Dream glared at him.

"Look, George would of been a goner if it wasn't for this thing, oh and you know, this thing has a name, Paralysis, and without his quick thinking we would of been all killed, I would of lost all of you if it wasn't for him. I don't care if you see him as this evil entity within me, you all may have mixed emotions and feeling about Paralysis....but give it time....you'll get used to him...." Dream said before walking off.

"I was right~" Tapl said elbowing A6d only to be punched in the arm by A6d.

"So he's neutral." A6d said as he followed Dream.

"Yes, now can you quit pushing for answers....Paralysis will be happy to torment you again." Dream said as he looked at A6d watching him back off, "that's what I thought, now hurry up."

The group followed Dream with no question but that threat made most of them keep quiet on the way back. Dream huffed as he heard a voice within his mind speak up, "so~....the secrets out...." Paralysis said with a slight hum.

"Yep....now they know you truly exist." Dream thought back hearing Paralysis sigh.

"Isn't this going to be fun....well by sun rise it'll become a new day....hehe....thought that they'd find out sooner or later, I'm mean I'm very noticable with my actions, jeez how oblivious where they" Paralysis said before chuckling.

"Very...." Dream only thought to Paralysis.

Paralysis was right though, there's always a new day ahead of them, and now a new day of knowing your friend has this blood thirsty entity attached to him. Dream wondered how that day will go but he didn't dwell on it for to long as the cold night breeze brushed through his hair and in between his finger. Dream watched the leaves sway around like litte schools of fish swimming through the starry seas above, oh the stars where so bright as their was so many, one to many to even count. The night skies where always beautiful in Dream's eyes.

As the group walked back to the cabin they never noticed a dangerous creature trotting around not to far behind, maybe a few meters away as it walked on all fours, its claws a deep dark green as it cut into the dirt with each step, it made sure it was quiet as it followed the interesting group back to the cabin, this creature was made to ambush people as it blended all to well with its forestry surroundings, always sneaking up to surprise a person only to have it be to late, but this creature's intentions where diffrent to say the least as it continued to follow the group as if where a loyal companion, like the two loyal phantoms, the two hoglins, the enderman, and the oh so juvenile giant spider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
6.3K 221 10
(This is a angel x Demon thing) This is about dream getting married to George , but the problem is neither of them want to get married to each other...
951 176 32
After Dream, Sapnap, Georgenotfound, and Badboyhalo discovered "The Real Life Server" and accidentally entered it, they vanished their lives in the r...
25K 925 26
Y/n L/n or always known as "Sir Calypso". "He" is the best warrior that had ever lived, the one that ended the war. No one knows how nor will they ev...