Tucks Sister

By ilikedemalpacas

Alice was a foster kid until she was adopted by Tucks family. She then moved to Nevada with them and made fri... More

Meet Alice Simms
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
PLOT TWIST?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not A Chapter
Chapter 11
AYE BITCHES
Chapter 12 (last)

*Disclaimer*

1.6K 25 0
By ilikedemalpacas

Okay so hello, people of wattpad!
So I made a fanfiction called Earth to Lily. But I made it get a bit confusing when I started planning for chapter 5... So I decided to delete it. It sucked anyways so it didnt really matter.(I apologize if you actually like it and now hate me) So again this isn't going to be a 100% like the movie, so dont murder me if its not like the movie. And im sorry if I missspell words and my grammar mistakes.
~~ Llama Gurl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
999K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...