Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.18 1st year Drama

1.6K 50 15
By QueenScoria

Miyuki's POV

We started to have early practices in the morning. I had to wake up extra early, like around 4:30 since practice started at 6-8, I wanted to get their early so I won't have to be in a crowded commuter. 

I locked the house as I retied my running shoes on the stairs. I am wearing black joggers with a gradient yellow green line on the sides, a matching black jacket and a yellow practice short. Underneath my joggers, I have black spandex.

I got up and see 2 shadowy figures walking towards me. I back up and put on my mask before casually walking to the commuter. Not paying attention to the 2 shadowy figures. But I felt like I was having Deja Vu. I sighed softly as I turn around to see them right behind me. Komori and Sakusa. Or should I call him by his given name? Dammit, I was suppose to ask him that but I forgot. I got caught off guard. 

I blush under my mask and looked only to Komori who waves at me. The light poles were our only light. 

"Morning Miyuki-san." Komori said in a low voice as he yawns. I nod to both of them as I walked beside Sakusa as we both went to the commuter station. "You have practice too?" He asked. 

"We start today." I calmly replied as he just hums in response. I put my hands in my jogger pockets as the only sound was the gravel under our feet. I feel Sakusa's gaze but I did not want to meet it.

Sakusa's POV

Why is she avoiding to look at me? Is it something I said last night? It sounded like she was happy and now she's timid. I watched her movements. She seemed pretty normal like when I first met her. It bugged me when she was talking and acting like I wasn't there. 

As the commuter arrived, there were little to no people so Komori sits on the other side as I began to sit next to Miyuki. She didn't seem to notice as I gave Komori a questioning look. He sees it and asked Miyuki if she's okay.

"I'm just tired, that's all." She said softly before putting her duffel bag on her lap and laying on it. Such bad posture. You'll hurt your back or something. After a few minutes, Aratani coincidentally went on our commuter as she sits next to Komori. I looked at Miyuki who was sleeping softly. I could only see her eyes closed. 

I wanted to talk to her. So I grabbed a wipe and cleaned my hands before gently shaking her shoulder. She hums softly before opening her eyes. It connects with mine as she sits up. I heard a crack and I assumed it came from her back. Ew. She looks at me and then back to her hands that were on her duffel bag. I furrow my eyebrows at this.

"Did I say something wrong last night?" I asked, hoping it wasn't something I said. Komori tells me that I'm a little blunt when it comes to words, I don't really realize it was offensive. 

"Oh no." Miyuki shakes her head. "It's just that. I don't know what to do." She shrugs and plays with her fingers. 

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" I asked, trying to understand what she's saying. 

"Just the opposite of that." She looks at me as my heart begins to pound. Something in her eyes show itself to me, not the coldness but a feeling like satisfaction. I think. "I'm just overwhelmed and usually I keep my feelings to myself." 

"Am I overwhelming you?" I asked, feeling a little anxious. Did I blow it with her? But she said it was fine and hope we can go far. 

"Just give me sometime to adjust." She sighs softly and places a hand on her chest and closed her eyes. "It's been a while where I felt like this to a guy. Don't misunderstand, when I encounter something new, I want to have time to get used to this." 

She leans in closer to me. Her eyes looked down as her bangs blocked my view. "So, please don't run away." 

"Run away?" I asked softly as she leaned back. "Why would I run?" 

"I had a boyfriend back in America." She stated. "I was mostly focused on volleyball and trying to figure out my feelings. I needed time but he didn't give me. So, I started to not open up to anyone, just putting my feelings through my spikes and playing volleyball. 

I understand now. She's calm and collected. Unlike my fangirls. Ew. I'm starting to understand now. I was going to be irritated when she said the opposite because I want to be her friend and if she refuses, how am I suppose to shake off my feelings that started to develop now, Beautiful Snow?

"Don't worry." I grabbed her attention. "Unlike your dirty boyfriend, I will wait for you." Miyuki hums in response as blinks her eyes. 

"I wasn't faking that I want to see how far we go. Friendly wise that is." Miyuki said softly as she adjusts her face mask. 

"For now." I repeated from my text. I really want to become more than friends actually. I can never picture me with any of my fangirls. EWW. 

I see that she is really tired as she sits on one side of the seat and leans across and rest her chin on her hand. I furrowed my eyebrows at this. She must really didn't get enough sleep. I pull out my spray and disinfect my shoulder and her. She gave me a questioning look as she ruffles her hair, the side where I sprayed. 

"Sleep." I simply said, more like command as she hesitated and readjusted her mask before slowly placing her head on my shoulder. I heard a deep sigh as she relaxed. I looked at her hair. It was wavy and I can see her curls clearly. Her dark blue tips is still there. I wanted to touch her hair because it looked shiny and thick. I felt her soft breathing as I didn't know what to do rather just slowly placing my head on top of her before going on my phone. 

I heard that Wakatoshi-kun got selected to be in Japan's Youth Team. I recalled our encounters in training camps and in Nationals. I hope I get to see him one last time in Nationals this year since he's a 3rd year. And then playing against him after High School.

Aratani's POV

I playfully slapped Komori's shoulder repeatedly. I took out my phone and subtly take pictures of them. Haha! Take that 1st years! 

Komori smiles as he too took a picture. "And he denies of having feelings for her." He whispers to me as I giggled softly. 

"I just hope Sakusa have the patience for her. She's in a state of trying to adjust to this. This proximity. I heard he asked for her number." Komori nods as he heard from Sakusa. Komori then watches his cousin and smiles. 

"We gotta to protect their relationship from others." Komori said, seriously. Wait, they're not a couple. 

"Komori-kun, they're not official though."

"Not yet. But Sakusa doesn't just have feelings for any girl, especially his fangirls. When he starts something, he will finish all the way until he's satisfied. That's for everything." He explains softly as we both look at them across the way. I nod in understanding as I smiled to myself. I would like them to be together. So the 1st years can shut up and for Miyuki to be happy and open up since she told me about her life in America. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Normal POV

As they went to their respective gyms, Miyuki and Aratani set up the net with Coach Ichika as the rest of the team came in. All of us were tired and yawning but I fought the exhaustion. Since practice was 2 hours, we made it a normal practice. 

We did our dynamic stretches, serving on both sides, toss-to-self drill, some defensive drills, and 5v5. I was on the side with the regulars, mostly 3rd years. Since the Coach wanted to do something fun for the rest of practice, she put the 3rd years on one side while she put the underclassmen on the other side. 

"Whoever loses puts away the nets and the winners are dismissed." Coach Ichika calls out as she grabs her whistle. "Let's play!"

Service Line

Fumiko (WS)  Shizuka (L)  Namika (WS)

Mai (S)                      Kairi (MB)

NET

        Miyuki (WS)            Hekima (S)              

Seika (MB)   Aratani (PS)    Hina (WS)

Service Line

When When they score a point, they would rotate to the right. Every person would play every position. Attack from the front row and never give a chance ball. Man, it's going to be fun as hell. Especially for Miyuki since she's playing with the 1st years. Coach selected Miyuki as the Captain along with Kairi still in her position. 

It was Fumiko's serve as she placed it to Aratani who passes it cleanly. Hekima sets to Miyuki who had to adjust to the set because her set was a shoot. Since there were 2 blockers and 3 defenders, Miyuki slams it upward to Mai's hands and Fumiko dives to get it but Mai turned around quickly to pick it up. Kairi covers as Namika hits it over. 

"I got it!" Aratani receives it as Miyuki waited for her set.

"Miyuki-san!" Hekima called as she tried to set it better. But it was too short. "Ah! Too short!"

Miyuki reacts an approaches towards it an hits it like she's a Middle Blocker. Kairi blocked in front of her as she slams the ball down with the snap of her wrist and landed like her wrist is shaped like a 7. Kairi squeals in frustration as she smiles. 

"Nice one, Ace!" Kairi smiles before turning to her teammates. 

"Sorry, Miyuki-san." Hekima bows but Miyuki waves her off. 

"We got the point anyway." Miyuki said softly before she took her place as the setter. "Just remember to use your feet, legs, hips, shoulders, and wrists to put more power in your sets. Not just your wrists." Hekima was taken back as she just stutters and bows and then going to serve. 

"Why would you say that?" Seika asked harshly as she went up to the front row. Miyuki raised her eyebrow. 

"That's a technique to set the ball higher because you'll depend on your wrists more than your whole body." Miyuki said calmly before turning to the net. Aratani notice the glare and confused look Miyuki was getting from Seika. 

As the game went on, Miyuki sets Seika who went in for a quick so Miyuki jumps a little to set her a quick. But Seika hits it out and grunts in frustration. 

"Put it higher." Seika snaps at Miyuki but she just blinked at her. Shizuka sees it and calls Seika out on it.

"Seika! Snap your wrist and be faster!" Seika just glared at her before going into serve receive. 

Aratani felt the tension between Seika and Miyuki but felt worried about how Miyuki would react. But Miyuki kept calm as she waited for Mai to serve. "Seika." She looked at Miyuki as she showed a hand sign about her doing a normal Middle Blocker attack instead. But Seika furrows her eyebrows but nod afterwards. 

When the ball was passed to Hekima, Miyuki glanced at Seika who waited for her set. She tosses it like a normal set and Seika hits it but gets blocked by Kairi. Aratani picks it up as Hina covers and passes it to Miyuki. 

"Miyuki-san!" She tracks the ball and goes up to hit it because she's front row. And also, Hina called her name. She went up but before could've fully hit it, she punched it over as something collided with her. Seika collides with her as Miyuki lands on her butt while she lands on her feet. Aratani gasps as she runs to her. Miyuki places her hands on the court and uses Aratani's hand to get up. 

"Are you okay?" Miyuki nods. "I'm okay, nothing broken." 

"Seika!" Shizuka furrows her eyebrows. "That's Miyuki's ball. That was unnecessary." Seika looks down and then to Miyuki who looks at her hands and dusted it off her shorts. She waves it off and then looked to the Coach. 

Coach Ichika looks at her watch and it was 7:30. "Let's call it off. We'll pick up after school. Make sure you all study. I would like to speak to the 3rd years in private." She comes down and went to the storage room. The 3rd years looked at each other as Miyuki nods and walked to the locker rooms to rinse off for school.

Aratani follows and leaving Hina and Hekima with Seika. "Why'd you do that?" Hina asked her friend. "I called out to Miyuki-san."

"Why her?" Seika asked as she scoffs. "I was front row too. Just because she's an Ace. Just because she came from 'America', and now we got to depend on her to carry the team." 

"You're going mental, Seika." Hina pointed out. "She's human, just like all of us." 

"I just. Why did Sakiko-chan had to leave Tokyo?" Seika started to tear up as she went into the locker rooms. Hina and Hekima sighed as they looked to where the 3rd years and Coach were. They were still talking about today's incident. 

"Is Seika feeling alright?" Coach Ichika asked. 

"Sorry Coach." Shizuka bows. "Seika has been inferior towards Miyuki these days. Ever since Sakiko transferred to the Osaka Prefecture, Seika looked up to her in Middle School. I think now that Miyuki is here, she feels like Miyuki is replacing her."

Shizuka sighs as she wipes sweat from her face. "She's still a child."

"Well, Miyuki is reliable." Kairi  pointed out. 

"Yeah remember in a practice match against Fukurodani?" Namika recalled. 

"This girl gotten like 40 points in that match. Both kills, blocks, and service aces combined." Fumiko adds on.

"Henceforth, that's why Miyuki is our Ace. That doesn't mean Seika or any of the 1st years have to throw a fit this morning." Coach Ichika snaps as she was getting annoyed. "I expect you 3rd years to look after your underclassmen. I don't want any drama when practice starts at 4. Seika has to know if she's going to be on this team, she'll need to get along with Miyuki and respect her. I won't have a player who disrespects her senpais. That means Seika isn't thinking about volleyball. And sometimes I wonder what she's here for. So, Kairi as Captain, you'll report to me about what's going on. Understand?" 

"Yes ma'am!!"

"Get ready for school." Coach gestures them out. 

Miyuki came out of the showers in her skirt and dress shirt. She didn't pay attention to the 1st years and she didn't care. She washed her hands more thoroughly than usual. Her senpais came in as they went to change. 

"We're going to have a team meeting at lunch by the picnic table near the cafeteria." Kairi announced as some of the girls nod and responds with an ok. 

Miyuki ties up her hair in a high ponytail and puts on her mask. She grabs her duffel bag and walked out with Aratani. Being watched by the team. 

"See you guys at lunch." Aratani waves as Miyuki slightly waved as well before getting out of the gym. Aratani sighs as she watched Miyuki. Miyuki was as calm as ever as they walked up to the pass the Boys Gym. They heard squealing as both of them grunt in annoyance. The fangirls were crowding and waiting for Sakusa to come out. 

"Annoying." Miyuki growls as she swiftly walked pass them. She simply pushed aside them with her shoulders and earned gasps from the impact. Aratani simply apologized before catching up to Miyuki who went to the lockers to put her duffel bag in. 

"Miyuki, are you okay?" Aratani asked as she leans on the lockers. Miyuki sighs softly.

"It's just the drama from the 1st years." Miyuki closes her locker and stands there. "The 1st years doesn't like me that much. But if they won't just play volleyball with me then what's the point in being on the team?" Aratani gawks at her and didn't know what to say. 

"Hey, Miyuki!" They turn to Seika, Hina, and Hekima. Miyuki blinks and nods to them. "Yes?"

"First off," Seika steps in front of Miyuki and looks her in the eye. Miyuki raised her chin up and raised an eyebrow. "I don't like you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.2K 48
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...
6.9K 210 47
Ayana Machiko is becomes curious after seeing Fukorodani Volleyball team. Perhaps, seeing them will change her live for ever.
4.3K 180 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED โ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.โž In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...