Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

By HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... More

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Smoker
Shanks
Ace
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Misunderstanding
Harsh Words
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
Misbehaving Children
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Feast
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
FiancΓ©
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Conscious Again

4K 179 146
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

I managed to watch Doflamingo get beaten in the end after passing out. Thankfully, Law took care of me for a bit despite his injured state. It was good to see Doflamingo's ass get whooped and Issho on the behalf of the Marines apologize for letting this go unnoticed. I passed back out afterwards.

Gasp!

Getting up, I immediately grabbed my sword and prepared to unsheath it but there was no threat. Doflamingo had been defeated. A blonde man with shoulder length hair waved at me. He had a scar under his right eye. Still, I was on guard. Law and a lot of others were still out cold but they were fine. I sighed before standing up to go outside of the house. I made sure not to step on anyone on my way out. The blonde guy followed me.

"So how are you?" The person asked

"I'm alright, thank you for asking... Who are you?" I asked

"Oh, I'm Sabo! Luffy's brother. Nice to meet you, thank you for taking care of him!" Sabo offered his hand to shake which I did.

Sabo pulled me into a hug and I felt his Devil Fruit- Well Ace's but I guess it was his now. Honestly, I think I preferred it that way than letting someone else take it. The Devil Fruit rekindled with me and in a way it felt like it was Ace hugging me so I couldn't help but hug slightly tighter before stopping myself and pulling away. It wasn't fair of me since this man wasn't Ace. Sabo was red for a few moments before brushing it off with a bashful smile. We talked for a bit before and ended up getting along, talking about our memories of Ace as well as dumb things Luffy has done.

"I'm really happy, to have met you. Ace told me a lot about you." I smiled.

"Really? That's a big surprise. Here I thought a cute guy just fell in love with me at first sight." Sabo laughed.

"Psh, dumbass don't push your luck." I teased.

"Also, uh you make me feel good like my Devil Fruit gets all happy." Sabo admitted.

"Ah, that's my enhancing ability." I told him.

Afterwards, Sabo had to take his leave yet he gave me a piece of the Vivre card of Luffy. He pulled me into one last hug before he left. He took off riding a flock of crows yet I only raised an eyebrow with my lips pulling up into a smile. I headed back inside and Zoro was up. I offered a weak smile which in return, he let me rest my head on his chest before I fell asleep. He ran his fingers through my hair which was comforting. I would go see Issho when I woke up again.

Elsewhere Dressrosa- Marines
Third P.O.V

Despite Fujitora getting yelled at a ton by Akainu and being refused entrance to a Marine base unless he took the head of Luffy and Law as well as captured (M/N). The dice was on the pirates side for three days straight so he didn't. Sengoku and Tsuru just arrived with Sengoku eating a bag of chips. They met the dwarf princess and were charmed by her cuteness. (M/N) who had just finished donating his blood again and since his enhancing abilities helped with her, he was asked to stay since early this morning. He helped out in the background despite their being Marines. He hadn't realised them yet.

"Ah (M/N) please come meet these nice people who offered their blood." Princess Mansherry kindly asked.

"Ah, sure let me grab the machine first." (M/N) said with a wave of his hand, still not realising the Marines.

(M/N) grabbed the machine and carefully brought it over before looking up and noticing the three major Marines. He didn't really seem to care though and still took Sengoku's blood. Tsuru was initially skeptical of the pirate but in the end she realised that he was in reality a good helpful child so she let him be. She got to see firsthand (M/N)'s enhancing abilities which helped the princess heal people. Issho ruffled (M/N)'s head making him pout and fume angrily, telling Issho that he had hurt him too.

"It's bad enough to have my ass harassed by a stupid pink flamingo but with you giving me some injuries too puts me in a bad mood." (M/N) pouted.

"I'm sorry alright?" Issho apologised with a smile while eating noodles.

"Hmph, fine I forgive you." (M/N) said

The Enhancer turned his head away before following after the princess and continuing to help out rather happily. Tsuru became somewhat fond of the person. A bit of a tsundere but a good child deep down. Just like the lower classed Marines told her. Then, she realised (M/N)'s meaning of his words. She turned to Issho and demanded to know what (M/N) meant. She felt some sort of anger whelming up inside her at someone harassing the Enhancer. Sengoku was livid but hid it very well since he practiced the ways of the Buddha's teaching.

"I'll say this now since I'm blind but it's highly likely he got harassed during his whole fight. Doflamingo said some... foul things."

"..."

"... Sengoku, that foul cockroach will be on our ship right on the way back?" Tsuru inquired.

"Yes...are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sengoku quirked an eyebrow.

"Most likely. I refuse for a harasser to go unpunished." Tsuru said

From far away, in Saobody Archipelago, Rayleigh was trying to get into the ocean to swim after (M/N) so he could check if he was alright but Shakki's instincts told her that a lot of people would be taking their revenge on Doflamingo. Still... getting her romantic partner to calm down who was basically trying to swim after his poor baby. She had to remind him that (M/N) was a very capable person before he calmed down. From above, Whitebeard looked down on everything that happened and wanted to whoop some ass himself but couldn't.  There was a whole protection squad not to be messed with.

"My baby..." Rayleigh cried out as he held (M/N)'s bounty poster.

"Dear, please calm down otherwise he won't write any letters." Shakki reassured.

"...no my baby loves me right?" Rayleigh whimpered.

"Where did the Dark King go? (M/N) you made him so soft." Shakki questioned before face palming and agreeing with Rayleigh.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"...Sengoku and Issho what the hell are you doing?" I questioned giving them a skeptical look

"Just let us pamper you, young grasshopper." Sengoku said.

"No, stop calling me that! Agh! No! Bad old man! Don't pat my head! No, don't hug me dumbass Issho! I'm very mad." I angrily yelled as I knocked on Sengoku's head but it did nothing.

Sighing, I gave up and let the two Marines give me headpats while a lot of Marines watched with red faces in the background. They were fanboys of me. Sengoku gave me a strong hug despite my glares, in fact he called me a cute angry child which made me fume and seethe at him. At least Issho gave me free food. In the end, I ended up thanking Tsuru for pulling those two away from me before I continued helping the princess for a bit. When she was happy, I left back to Kyros's house. I had to sign some of my wanted posters from the marines on the way back.

Finally I got back and entered the house only to see Luffy going through a ton of emotions in one go as he ate. Anger, Sleeping and Eating. Suddenly, I saw someone collapse infront of me with a nosebleed. It was the Greenhaired guy in the coliseum. Did he just pass out at the sight of me? I felt slightly bad for him. Law reassured me that he was fine before I noticed that he was pretty alright. Robin called out to me with a small smile on her face.

"Did you realise you were wearing your outfit the whole time? Jumping and running up all over, I don't mind the view and I appreciate a good ass but I'm sure some others preferred it certainly a lot more." Robin smiled

"...oh shit. Oh no." I murmured.

"Don't worry (M/N)! You look good in your underwear!" Luffy praised.

"Luffy no-" I got cut off

"(M/N) SENPAAAIII!" The greenhaired guy got up from his nosebleed on the floor.

The guy got on his feet in front on me before kissing the ground where I was standing. He was continuously praising me but when he looked up, he passed out again in a nosebleed on the floor because he could see my underwear. My face went slightly red before sitting down on the couch. The guy got back up and looked at me with stars in his eyes. I decided to give this guy a chance and to be nice despite... his piss incedent that nearly scared poor Hattori.

"So, who are you?"

"Me?! I'm Bartolomeo! I'm so happy to have met you! I can die in peace! I was that King Pin in Loguetown! The one who came to your bakery every other Saturday when your boat would dock at Loguetown?"

"Oh yeah, you were that eccentric one. I remembered you being more ....angry at people you didn't like though."

"I am but you're an exception because I feel in love with your baking skills! There's nothing like them and I love them so much! The sweetness and depth of flavour which only you can do!" Bartolomeo looked up fron the ground at me as he praised me.

That compliment somehow struck a chord in me and I became very flattered. My face turned red because it's quite rare for people to compliment my skill set and with such passion. I turned away as steam nearly came out of my ears. I told him not to praise me with a pout. Bartolomeo grasped my hands before saying he would always praise me for as long as he lived. Robin smiled at Bartolomeo's confession but Luffy pouted yet he was happy as he stretched a hand to grab me and pulled me closer.

"Yeah! (M/N)'s an amazing baker but he's my baker so you can't have him." Luffy stuck out his tongue.

"Captain... I'll make sweets for whoever I want to and I want to make them for almost everyone, I don't discriminate."

"Hshshshshshsh, I love you so much (M/N)-Senpai! Please let me worship you! I'd die for you!" Bartolomeo pleaded

"No! Value yourself more, live for me! Not die for me, dumbass!" I yelled back.

"He said the thing! Please call me your dumbass!" Bartolomeo begged

"Uh Bartolomeo, can you calm down like I'm a normal person and I'd appreciate it if your treated me that way. I want to get to know you for yourself." I somewhat teased at the end.

Bartolomeo passed out afterwards. The poor guy couldn't handle me yet. Maybe he could once he got more used to me. I would describe him as a lovely puppy tho then again Luffy reminded me of one too. My mind started imagining everyone as cute animals. I thought of Law as a panther or some cat breed because of the tease and he did enjoy moving stuff around on my boat.

"You know, you guys would be kinda cute as pets." I admitted thinking of cats.

A lot of people flushed and I could tell their minds were in the gutter.

"I don't mean in the sexual way damnit! Dumbass!" I yelled with a red face.

"Ah, he said dumbass again. I can die happy now" Bartolomeo enthusiastically admitted.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Some people said (M/N) was a good boy and he is. He's the best boi. Fun fact, Bartolomeo would gladly simp for (M/N) and has a wish which is to be kissed by (M/N). Second fun fact, Bartolomeo has paid some Marines which are in the (M/N) fan club who have pictures of (M/N). He would probably die if he saw too much skin. Also, have this what (M/N)'s wedding outfit would look like on the whole cake island arc. Katakuri is making sure everyone keeps their hands off of (M/N). Sorry I fucked up Katakuri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 216 32
You meet two interesting people that leads you to have six new house mates. The thing is they are angels and demons. There are multiple Reader pairi...
44.8K 1.6K 14
[MODERN AU/HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ Sanji Vinsmoke and his best friend Monkey D. Luffy own the most popular bakery in his town "Baratie" with thei...
28.9K 365 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
427K 11K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...