Likhavat-e-Hind | Gazette

By IndianLegion

The official meaning of a gazette is a journal to record things. It is a collection of current affairs, cuisi... More

🏮| DISCLAIMER & CREDITS | 🏮
🏮| INTRODUCTION |🏮
🏮| THE RISING PHOENIX: AUGUST EDITION |🏮
🏮| P1: Know the theme✨Eld Maze |🏮
🏮| P2: Horoscope & Zodiac |🏮
🏮| P3: Roadz Callin'✨The Lens World✨Let's Cook |🏮
🏮| P4: Biological Essence✨Psych Realm |🏮
🏮| P5: Symphony✨Roll, Camera & Action✨Mirror, Mirror on the wall✨Glitters |🏮
🏮| P6: Vigor Centre✨Rationale |🏮
🏮| P8: Bibliophile's Home✨The Smart School✨Author to Author |🏮
🏮| P9: The Modern Pun✨Confundus✨Gem-O-Vocab✨From #qotd |🏮
🏮| P10: Itz Creepy |🏮
🏮| P11: Community Updates |🏮
🏮| Reader's Feedback |🏮
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
🏮| ORCHESTRA OF TOGETHERNESS: SEPTEMBER EDITION |🏮
🏮| P1: Know the theme✨Eld Maze |🏮
🏮| P2: Horoscope & Zodiac |🏮
🏮| P3: Roadz Callin'✨Let's Cook |🏮
🏮| P4: Biological Essence✨Psych Realm |🏮
🏮| P5: Symphony✨Roll, Camera & Action✨Glitters |🏮
🏮| P6: Vigor Centre✨Rationale |🏮
🏮| P7: Cosmos✨Tech Squared✨Media.it |🏮
🏮| P8: Bibliophile's Home✨The Smart School✨Author to Author✨ Raising Voices |🏮
🏮| P9: The Modern Pun✨Confundus✨Gem-O-Vocab✨From #qotd |🏮
🏮| P10: Itz Creepy✨Unknown Existence |🏮
🏮| P11: Community Updates |🏮
🏮| Reader's Feedback |🏮
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
🏮| Boundless Flair: October Edition |🏮
🏮| P1: Know the theme✨Eld Maze✨Influencing the Rise |
🏮| P2: Horoscope & Zodiac |🏮
🏮| P3: Roadz Callin'✨The Lens World✨Let's Cook |🏮
🏮| P4: Psych Realm✨De Jure |🏮
🏮| P5: Symphony✨Roll, Camera & Action✨Mirror, Mirror On the Wall✨ Glitters |🏮
🏮| P6: Vigor Centre✨Rationale✨Sport It Up |🏮
🏮| P7: Cosmos✨Tech Squared✨Media.it |🏮
🏮| P8: Bibliophile's Home✨The Smart School✨Author to Author✨ Raising Voices |🏮
🏮| P9: The Modern Pun✨Confundus✨Gem-O-Vocab✨From #qotd |🏮
🏮| P10: Itz Creepy✨Unknown Existence✨The Divine Lores |🏮
🏮| P11: Community Updates |🏮
🏮| Reader's Feedback |🏮
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
🏮| Utsavo Ka Sama: November-December Edition |🏮
🏮| P1: Know the theme✨Eld Maze✨Influencing the Rise | 🏮
🏮| P2: Horoscope & Zodiac |🏮
🏮| P3: Roadz Callin'✨The Lens World✨Let's Cook |🏮
🏮| P4: Biological Essence✨Psych Realm |🏮
🏮| P5: Symphony✨Roll, Camera & Action✨Mirror, Mirror On the Wall✨ Glitters |🏮
🏮| P6: Vigor Centre✨Rationale✨Sport It Up |🏮
🏮| P7: Cosmos✨Tech Squared✨Everyday Science✨Media.it |🏮
🏮| P8: Bibliophile's Home✨Author to Author✨ Raising Voices |🏮
🏮| P9: The Modern Pun✨Derived Depictions |🏮
🏮| P10: From #qotd✨Aesthetes Corner |🏮
🏮| P11: Reign Vs Reality✨Itz Creepy✨The Divine Lores |🏮
🏮| P12: Community Updates |🏮
🏮| Reader's Feedback |🏮

🏮| P7: Cosmos✨Tech Squared |🏮

107 43 45
By IndianLegion

| COMETS, JUPITER IMPACT AND THE OORT CLOUD |
By Miss_Miracle1410

Many of you might know what comets are...but maybe you would like seeing it from my perspective!

Comets are lumps of dirty ice that make long journeys through space. And as they approach a star or the Sun (in our case because technically we are still talking from inside the solar system)- they melt creating the long tails of gas and dust which had been frozen for many years.

Now Aristotle, a Greek philosopher was first to lay foundations of the first ideas that these icy rocks are harbingers of bad luck. His understanding of the physical nature of comets, was deeply rooted in his interpretation of the astronomical bodies having ominous significance. Basically, he wanted to say that whenever the comets passed by our planet bad things happen and it could be used to detect droughts, earthquakes and prodigious rains and later it was also connected to diseases, wars, treachery, civil discord and much more.

I wouldn't be surprised if a comet had passed by during world war years.

So many of you might be wondering what Jupiter got to do with all these Comets orbiting the Sun. Being the biggest planet in the solar system, Jupiter seems to attract a lot of attention solely due to its strong gravity and it is hit much more often by comets than other planets are. In 1994, comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 (I'm not making this up... That's really the comet's name! ) broke up and many of its fragments crashed into Jupiter, leaving disturbances in its atmosphere.

Now coming to Oort clouds...

Some comets come from the Oort cloud, which is the outermost part of the Solar System. Others come from the Scattered Disc, an area outside the Kuiper Belt (it is similar to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, we have an asteroid belt after Pluto marking the border of the solar system).

Comets start to move towards the Sun from the cloud or disc when they are disturbed by the gravity of other objects. Oort Cloud comets are disturbed by passing stars, while it is the outer planets that affect the Scattered Disc.

Edmund Halley realized that some comets return regularly to Earth. He read historical records and predicted one comet, now named after him... (yeah that's right) the most famous comet Halley's Comet would return in 1758. Sure enough, it did. The last time it visited Earth was in 1986 and by then it received a lot of attention.

▪️ And here's a fun fact ▪️
The most logical reason for why this year hasn't been much to our likings is because of a comet which will be visiting us in the near future.

Comet Neowise as it has been named will pass close to our Earth on July 22-23, 2020 (mark the dates) and it will be possible to view it with naked eyes or using binoculars after sunset.

Oh.... And yes, Neowise is one of the brightest comets in decades passing Earth.

| ASTRONAUTS LIKE EATING, YOU SEE |
By Bookworm_Love4me

Food is necessary for the sustenance of all living organisms.
Food is necessary for the sanity of the human mind.
Food is necessary because food is life and life is food.

When astronauts go up in a spacecraft to discover the wonders of the universe, they too need food, just as we all do down here at Earth.
Have you ever wondered what all those astronauts up in space eat?

According to NASA's official website, astronauts have a pretty similar diet when they're in space when compared to how their diet was on Earth. Their preparation varies according to the food involved.

Astronauts can eat brownies and fruit directly out of their carefully packed packages. Some foodstuffs like macaroni and cheese, spaghetti require heating and the addition of water. Ovens are provided to astronauts to heat food at the right temperature. They are also given condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper are provided, but in a liquid form, as the granular crystals can get stuck in the vents and cause huge problems for everyone aboard the craft.

They eat three meals a day. Nutritionists ensure they get a balanced diet for the entire time that they are in space.

An astronaut can choose from many types of foods such as fruits, nuts, peanut butter, chicken, beef, seafood, candy, brownies, etc.
Available drinks include coffee, tea, orange juice, fruit punches and lemonade.

I'd probably go up to space just to try out all these foodstuffs at zero gravity.

The first food that was eaten in space was applesauce, by an astronaut named John Glenn during the Friendship 7 flight in 1962.
From then on, we have come so far in the discovery of various different techniques and planets and technologies. Humanity is progressing further day by day, and change is helping us improve.

Change is scary and amazing,
change is necessary as
change is the only thing constant in our life.

| A SNEAK PEAK INTO PLASMA TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA |
By @icy_flame17

Talking in current perspective, the time has approached for 'technological colonization' . Yes, the countries fighting in this tech-war, is only obvious looking at the booming development in technology globally and Modinomics in India.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity"
~ Albert Einstein

Can you leverage this technophilia in India to stay behind in this rat race?

India ranked 50th in field of research and development category (R&D) in 2019 .

Let's talk about this R&D in context of tech-development in India.

Ever heard of fourth state of matter?
Yes it's Plasma- similar to gas, but atomic particles are charged and found in neon lights, TV or the Aurora.

Here we are going to unveil the Plasma Pyrolysis System.

Institute for Plasma Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India is an autonomous institute under the Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The institute is working for Basic Science for plasma, the fourth state of matter and its application. The institute has two main indigenously developed projects for the study of Plasma: Aditya and SST( Steady State Tokamak).

The Institute has its other various application services like Pyrolysis project (Environment friendly and Waste Management System), Plasma Nitriding (Surface Hardening), Angora (Wool treatment System) , MagLev train concept and demonstration and Piezo power generation (electricity using piezo).

Plasma gasification system helps in safe disposal of all types of organic wastes. The inorganic materials like glass, metals can be minimized to slag. In this Plasma Pyrolysis most likely produced compounds include methane, carbonaceous matter and water molecules.

It can produce methane- what we use as a cooking fuel.
And they practice generating piezoelectricity which is helpful in energy conservation.

An amazing project right?
Hope you enjoyed this topic!

🏮▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️🏮
Please Turn Over
#ind_legion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
61.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...