Book 3: Stolen Crystal (Rogue...

Por Silver-Tigress

Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the l... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End, Part 1
The End, Part 2
The End, Part 3
Thank You!!

Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Academy

423 4 0
Por Silver-Tigress

Please note, this is in no way connected to the cannon storyline of Stolen Crystal, as Akira and Nanami are 11 years old, and this is set in a high school setting.

Enjoy the Fairy Tail Academy OVA!!

Third Person's P. O. V:

A pretty 11 year old girl with waist length golden blonde hair and bright pink eyes walks quickly to her classroom in Fairy Tail Academy, a fantasy book open in her hand. Just recently, a new girl has transferred to Fairy Tail Academy; a pretty blonde girl named Lucy Heartfilia.

Almost everyone in the academy was eccentric, in a way. But, that just meant that not a single day in the academy was boring. It also helped a lot They they basically grew up together.

"Bastard! That burned my behind!" Gray yells, causing Akira to look up from her book, as she nears the door to her classroom, an annoyed expression on her face.

'They're at it again, huh?' The blonde thinks to herself, referring to two of her classmates.

"You wanna go?! I'm all fired up!" Natsu yells back.

Akira mushroom sighs, knowing they're going to be in major trouble with Erza if they destroy the classroom again. 'Figures...' Natsu and Gray have just never gotten along, and always ended up in fights, most of which that result in destroying the classroom.

"Bring it on, bastard!" Gray yells back.

Akira enters the classroom and briefly looks up from her book once more. She wasn't at all surprised to find the black haired, blue eyed boy, Gray Fullbuster in absolutely nothing but his birthday suit, as he faces off with a pink haired, tan eyed boy, named Natsu Dragneel.

Akira sees that her younger twin sister, Nanami is already here. She's staring at Gray with her face a much darker shade of red than the class president's hair, as she squeals out in surprise.

Gray starts at this, and whips his head to the blushing bluenette, who's covering her face with her hands. "N-Nanami!" Gray stutters.

"Seriously, again, Gray?" Akira sighs in annoyance.

"A-Akira-chan!" Gray stutters, as he continues to frantically cover his private parts. He'd always seen Akira and Nanami as little sisters, but his stripping habit wasn't exactly a secret to everyone at the academy, but both Suishou siblings have just seen him completely and utterly naked. It was normally just a few articles of clothing, but if he does somehow strip naked, he always tries to keep himself covered before they could see anything—especially since Akira hates it whenever he does strip in front of her little sister.

Their grandfather feels the same way, but he's much scarier than the blonde. Gray still remembers the first time he'd accidentally stripped in front of Akira and Nanami when their grandfather was present, and always attempted to avoid a repeat of that incident again.

As of right now, Gray was just so absorbed in his fight with Natsu that he hadn't even realised he'd stripped.

"That's enough!" The class president shouts from behind Akira, immediately silencing everyone. She gives off an intimidating aura as she stares at the two boys, and pushes her red rimmed glasses up her nose. "Class is about to start. Everybody, take your seats." Unlike the other students in the class, Erza wears a red long sleeved blazer with the academy's symbol on her left breast, her hair is the colour of scarlet and reaches her waist, bangs draping over her right eye.

"Aye!" Natsu and Gray chime in unison, as they throw their arms over each other's shoulders, and tremble in fear. The Fullbuster is now fully clothed again.

Akira just rolls her eyes at the two and saunters over to her seat, which is behind Erza's. "Good morning, Lucy!" Akira greets, smiling.

"Good morning, Aki-chan!" Lucy returns. "Sleep in again?"

"Yes. But I did make it before Erza, so I'm off the hook."

Nanami says as she gives the blonde an exasperated expression, sitting behind her, "Well, maybe if you didn't stay up so late reading every night, you might be able to get up and be on time for school for once."

"Hey! I can't help it if I'm reading a really good part of my book when I need to go to bed! I just have to find out what happens next," Akira replies.

Nanami just sighs as she shakes her head at her sister.

A moment later, and the door slides open, as their teacher, Happy Sensei walks in. Their teacher is also a blue furred cat. He goes to stand at the podium, and says cheerfully, "Aye! Let's start the class." His cheerfulness quickly turns to frustration when Happy tries to get up on his podium so that they could all see him, but he couldn't.

Happy sulks in the corner of the classroom.

"You can do it, Sensei!" Wendy cheers him on.

"Oh, my," Mira says as she goes up to Happy. The white haired beauty picks him up and sets Happy down on top of the podium. "There you go, Sensei! Let me know when you need assistance." She beams at him.

"Aye!" Happy says gratefully, no longer feeling embarrassed from earlier. "I wish I could use magic and had wings."

Akira tilts her head slightly as she says, "If you did, you'd be able to get to your podium with ease, wouldn't you, Sensei?"

"Stand up! Bow! Aye, Sir!" He commanded, once everyone was in their seats. Afterwards, he started the class.

The lessons Happy gave them are on the Classifications of Fish, The History of Fish, and How To Make Fish Taste Good. Nobody questioned this, except for Lucy, who was still adjusting to the teaching methods of this school.

At lunch break, Samui sits with Macao, Wakaba and Makarov, who is grilling a squid on the rooftop. Makarov chuckles, "I wish I had some booze to go with this."

Samui tells him seriously, "That's pretty risky. If Charlele catches you, you're done for."

Wakaba asks, "By the way, Makarov, how long are you planning to attend the academy?"

"They're hopeless..." Nab mutters with both of his eyes twitching.

Gray suddenly shows up with a sow cone in hand, and demands Natsu, "Natsu, move over."

"Huh?"

"That's where I usually sit," Gray says. "If I don't sit there when I eat lunch, it doesn't feel right."

"Say what?!" The pinkette tells as he jumps to his feet and glares at Gray.

Then, the two boys get into a fight, Natsu throwing ketchup at Gray who throws an ice pack at Natsu, shoving them in their mouths.

"Tabasco Sauce vs ice, huh?" Macao utters, as they watch Natsu and Gray fight.

"That's harsh," Samui mutters.

"It's a man!" Elfman chimes.

"It's idiotic," Makarov inputs.

Akira sits beside Erza with Nanami on her right as they eat lunch with Mira, Wendy, Lucy and Levy under a couple of trees. Akira opens her lunch box and gazes down at her food, which she'd made herself. "Mmmm..."

Nanami starts eating her own lunch while Erza eats her strawberry cake.

"Damn that Charlele, chattering away even during lunch break," Cana grumbles as she approaches the girls.

Erza tells her without looking up, "Cana, adjust your blouse."

"Ah, you're too stiff. It's not like we're wearing armor or something," The pretty brunette scoffs.

"Good work, Cana!" Mira beams.

Cana says seriously, "By the way, I heard that the guys over at Courage Academy have been boasting that they're better than us."

"That's scary," Levy says.

Everyone knew of the rivalry between the Fairy Tail and Courage Academies. Mira questions, "Is that true?"

"I heard it from a friend, and my cards are saying the same thing," Cana responds, holding up three cards. "Take care once you leave the academy, you hear?"

Erza says sternly as she stands up, "If you were dressed appropriately, you wouldn't be targeted by rowdy guys." Erza pushes her glasses further up her nose as she adds, "As the student council president, I guarantee it. No need to worry."

They all remain silent, as a brisk wind blows through them, and resume eating their lunches.

The final bell rings and all the students hurry to go home. Akira and Nanami trail behind Lucy and Wendy, who were ready to go home.

"You want to go for a drink afterwards?" Cana asks Makarov, Macao, Wakaba and Samui, the four of them being the oldest of the students.

"You bet!" Samui cheers.

"That sounds good," Says Wakaba.

"Let's do it!" Macao adds.

"Master, I know a really good place to have drinks!" Makarov says.

"Are you guys really high school students?" Lucy exclaims, her brown eyes popping in their sockets.

Cana, Samui, Makarov, Macao and Wakaba yell back at her, "Mind your own business!"

Akira sighs as she turns to walk away, and calls back to Samui, "See you later, Grandpa!"

Samui waves back at her as he replies, beaming, "Likewise, my granddaughters!"

"Such cute grand kids," Makarov comments, as Lucy sighs and rubs after Akira, Nanami and Wendy.

"I know, right?" Samui sighs happily.

"He's your grandfather?" Lucy asks Akira and Nanami curiously.

Nanami nods. "Yes. After our parents were murdered and Akira went missing, Grandfather Samui raised me pretty much as his own. Then, we reunited with Aki-nee at the academy just a few months ago!" She smiles at her sister, who smiles back.

Lucy smiles at the twins, feeling happy that they've found each other again. Lucy says sincerely, "I'm sorry about your parents."

Akira replies, "Don't worry about it, Lu-chan! Nanami-chan and I are over that pain now, thanks to you guys!" She beams at the brown eyed girl. Lucy can't help but smile back.

Akira, Nanami, Lucy and Wendy stop when they see Erza waiting for them at the gate, pushing her glasses up. "I've been waiting for you."

"Eh?" The four of them blink their eyes a couple of times.

"Akira-chan, Nanami, Lucy, Wendy, want to walk home together?" Erza asks.

The four of them were surprised by this, because Erza usually stayed behind to get some extra work done. They agreed to walk home with the redhead anyway.

Akira was more than happy to, as she's always seen Erza as an older sister. The pink eyed girl asks Erza, as she walks beside her, "We're happy to be able to walk home with you, Erza-nee-chan, but, why did you ask us to?"

"W-Well, uh..." Erza begins, stuttering, as she trails off.

"There is only one way to get rid of fighting in this world," Says a male voice. They pause and look to see a tall man wearing a long black cloak with a hood on his head, and a half mask covering the bottom half of his face, spray bottles held in each hand. The man adds as he walks past them, "I will create a world where people can talk openly with each other."

Akira, Nanami, Erza, Wendy and Lucy stare, stunned at the mysterious man. They weren't sure what to think. Lucy asks innocently, "With an atomizer?"

"ANIMA!!" The cloaked man shouts, causing the four girls to jump back in surprise.

                                 ~~~

"I wonder what that was all about," Lucy says as the four of them continue walking, after the incident with the mysterious man.

Erza responds, "Don't worry about that. You see people like that once in awhile. Besides..." The redhead glances around anxiously before leaning in close to their faces. "A-Actually—"

"Yes?" Lucy, Wendy and Nanami ask in unison, fearful looks on their faces at their intimidating class president.

Remaining unfazed, Akira asks in concern, "What's the matter, Erza-nee-chan?"

Erza steps back and twiddles her fingers as she stutters, her face blushing deep crimson, "Th-That is... Umm..."

"Eh?!" Akira, Nanami, Lucy and Wendy exclaim after Erza told them, the four now sitting on a bench.

"You were asked out on a date?" Lucy asks, smiling at her.

"That's wonderful!" Nanami, Akira, and Wendy say in unison, smiling at her.

"Sh! Shhh! You're too loud!" Erza says, before punching Lucy right in the face, knocking her off the bench.

"I'm sorry," Lucy apologises, blood leaking out of her nose.

"Are you alright?" Wendy asks in concern.

"That was totally uncalled for, Erza-nee-chan," Akira says, sweat dropping slightly as she sits a little in front of her sister and Wendy protectively, in case Erza goes to hit one of them.

After cleaning the blood off, Lucy sits on the bottom step to avoid being hit again, as she asks, "So, who's the guy?"

"It's Zeke-kun from Era High Academy," Erza answers.

"Wow! That's an elite school, isn't it?" Wendy asks.

"This Zeke-kun, is he cool?" Lucy asks curiously.

"Mm... Yeah... I guess," Erza replies shyly. "So, c-clothe... clothes for a date... "

Akira blinks her eyes as she asks, "You want fashion advice, then?"

"Leave it to me!" Lucy exclaims as she jumps to her feet.

"Sounds like fun!" Wendy says.

"We'll help you!" Nanami chimes, as she and Akira get to their feet, the blonde nodding her head in agreement.

"Of course we will!"

"This is like, how do I put it..." Erza stammers as she lets Lucy pull her along to the nearest clothing store. "An experiment to check one's mental state when a boy and a girl spend some time together after school."

"Sure, sure. Let's go!" Lucy cuts in, still pulling Erza behind her.

"Hey, now!"

Akira and Nanami stand between Lucy and Wendy as they watch Erza change into different outfits.

"Hmm... I can't decide," Erza hums under her breath while gazing at the racks of clothing, completely naked.

"Why'd she take off her underwear while she's deciding?" Lucy asks, sweat dropping while deadpanning, along with the others.

"As expected of her," Says Wendy.

"Underwear!" Erza exclaims, whirling toward the girl's and startling them, her glasses shining brightly. "I haven't even thought that far ahead! After all, we might..." Erza trails off, blushing lightly. She then opens Lucy's shirt and checks the bra she's wearing, which is a light pink one. Meanwhile, Wendy, Akira and Nanami are gaping while blushing. "What kind should I buy? Let me take a look!" Wendy and Nanami back up, feeling fearful of the redhead who appears to be intimidating to them, but Akira remains utterly unfazed, being the closest to her, and gives Erza a blank look. "By the way, what about my hair? Shouldn't I change it based on my dress?"

"Let me call a friend," Lucy says nervously, and opens her pink flip phone and dials a number.

In a matter of seconds, Lucy's friend, Cancer Sensei, arrives, scissors in hand. "Leave it to me, baby!"

"We're counting on you!" Lucy tells him, as Erza sits in a chair.

Akira, Nanami and Wendy exclaim in surprise, their eyes popping in their sockets, "He got here way too fast!"

                              ~~~

"Geez, those boys back there were crazy," Lucy mutters as she, Wendy, Nanami, Akira and Erza walk down the street, after Erza had finally found the right dress, which is a black spaghetti strap dress with white trimming and a white bow at the front of the neckline. It was paired with a heart shaped necklace and black heels. "Who knew you were that popular, Aki-chan?"

On the way out of the store, the group had been stopped by a few boys who were fans of The Goddess of Music in Fairy Tail Academy; they were asking Akira for an autograph. One of them had raven hair with bangs that cover the right side of his face, showing only his left crimson eye, and the other boy had spiky blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes, who seemed to have a crush on Nanami, but when he'd tried to put his arm over her shoulders, Nanami had immediately thrown him off, upside down into the wall behind her.

Akira and Nanami had ended up swapping their numbers with the two boys, anyway. From what Erza and Akira could tell, the two boys were from a much smaller, lesser known academy called Sabertooth, which hardly anyone in the Fairy Tail Academy seemed to know about.

Akira smiles at her as she says, "Well, they don't call me The Goddess of Music for nothing!"

"How did you learn to sing so good, anyway?" Lucy asks.

"Well, my mum taught me and Nanami when we were kids, and Momo Sensei is also a great teacher in the academy's music class!"

"So, you wanna be a singer when you graduate?" Lucy asks curiously. Akira nods.

"Hmhm! It's always been my dream!"

Lucy asks Nanami, "What about you, Nanami-chan? You sing really beautifully!"

"Thanks, but I don't know. I don't think I wanna be a singer like Aki-nee," Nanami replies. "I might be an author instead..."

Wendy says, "It's great that we found a nice dress!"

"Yes. Thank you," Erza says appreciatively.

Lucy mutters, "I wonder why I'm so tired."

"Geehee!" A man laughs. Suddenly, the four girls find themselves surrounded by four guys and a girl with curly blue hair and midnight blue eyes.

"Wh-Who are these people?" Wendy stutters fearfully.

Akira responds, "They're students of Courage Academy. Don't take your eyes off them." Lucy, Nanami and Wendy squeal in fright.

Akira just has a blank look on her face, eyes half lidded as a man with long spiky raven hair approaches them, hands in the pockets of his coat, and laughs, "What do we have here? Students from Fairy Academy?"

"Bonjour!" A spiky green haired man with a French accent greets them.

"How sad!" Cries a big, tall man, tears pouring from his eyes.

"I'm scared!" Wendy exclaims fearfully.

A guy with black and white hair comments to Lucy, who looks unnerved for some reason, "You're pretty cute." He smirks at her.

The bluenette with the Courage Academy students stares at Lucy and Nanami with an intense expression, a dark aura swirling around her, as she says, "Juvia is unsettled... She wonders why."

"That's how we feel!" Lucy and Nanami exclaim.

The bluenette, Juvia, switches her gaze to the silent pink eyed girl standing next to Erza. Juvia immediately relaxes, and starts smiling at the younger blonde. "Juvia already likes you," She says, surprising Lucy, Nanami and Akira.

Akira simply flicks her long blonde hair behind her shoulder and starts to follow after Erza, who is walking ahead. The redhead says, "Excuse us. We're in a hurry."

Erza and Akira walk past the black haired man, their friends following closely behind. However, just as Lucy is about to walk past the ravenette, he reaches out and snatches Lucy's right upper arm, making her gasp.

"C'mon, don't be so cold," The man with studded eyebrows says. "Let's play together, shall we?"

"Let go of Lucy!" Erza yells, whirling back around to them.

"Sorry, but could you hold on to my glasses for a minute?" Erza asks Wendy, giving the bluenette her glasses.

"Okay..."

Erza's face turns dark as she faces the Courage Academy students, and starts pulling out an iron pipe from under her dress. "I'd sooner die than sell out a friend."

"An iron pipe?!" Yells the greenette.

"Where'd she pull that out from?! Also, what does she mean by 'sell out'?" The black and white guy exclaims.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Iron is favorite—" The crimson eyed male is cut off when Erza whacks the iron pipe against his head, knocking him flat to the ground.

Erza presses her foot against his head as Natsu's voice reaches them, "A fight?!"

"We've come to help, Erza!" Gray yells, causing Juvia to stare at him with a deep blush on her face.

Akira steps forward as Natsu and Gray stand in front of Lucy, Nanami and Wendy protectively. Despite her small size, Akira can handle herself, especially in a fight. "Natsu-san, Gray-san!" Wendy says in relief.

"Where'd you come from?" Lucy asks in surprise.

"Forget about that, just stay back, Lucy!" Gray tells her.

"Aren't you going to help Erza, Aki-nee?" Nanami asks.

"Nope. Just sit back and enjoy the show," The pink eyed girl replies, crossing her arms as she leans some weight to one leg, and watches the redhead at work. Nanami gives a large sweat drop.

Even so, Nanami stays close to her older sister, knowing she'd protect her from the Courage Academy Students should they attack. Erza pauses in her rampage when she sees a familiar blue haired boy standing nearby, his love green eyes trained on her, and a bouquet of roses held in his hands. Until he drops them out of shock.

"Z-Zeke-kun?" Erza stutters, the iron pipe also falling from her hands.

"You're the devil!" Zeke exclaims, eyes wide, voice filled with fear. Erza squeaks with embarrassment, while the rest of her friends sweat drop at the scene before them.

Though, Natsu was the only one who looks confused.

~~~

It was now Monday, and Erza was still wracked with shock from last Friday.

The raven haired boy Akira had run into that day had called her, and asked her out, to which she'd agreed. Akira finally got his name, which is Rogue Cheney. Her date had been a lot of fun. After a lot of convincing from Akira, Nanami had agreed to go on a date with the blonde boy they'd met with the ravenette, who's name is Sting Eucliffe.

Despite Nanami's initial dislike of him, she'd had a great time. Both Sting and Rogue had kissed them before the Mizunos had gone inside their house, with promises to meet again soon.

Of course, as expected, Natsu and Gray has flipped out when they heard of this, but even so, Akira and Nanami are still going to see Sting and Rogue again.

"This ain't like you, Erza," Gray says.

"The Erza I know is brutal and ferocious," Natsu adds unhelpfully.

Akira nudges him in the side as she says, frowning, "Erza-nee is nothing like that!" Akira knew it was because Zeke, Erza's date, had seen her in a rampage and had run off straight afterwards in fear, now seeing that she isn't just some meek, obedient woman. 'Erza-nee could seriously do better than that jerk!' She thinks back to her date with Rogue, and remembers how thoughtful, kind and compassionate he'd been. She was lucky such a great guy has asked her out, instead of someone else.

"She's done for," Lucy mutters, deadpanning. She feels sympathetic for the redhead.

"She's like a cast-off skin," Says Nanami, feeling bad for Erza.

"Aye, Sir! We have a new transfer student," Happy says, gaining their attention and causing them to get to their seats. "He transferred here from Paradise Academy."

"I'm Jellal. It's nice to meet you," The blue haired man introduces with a stoic expression.

The group all gape at the handsome blue haired, olive green eyes man who looks like an exact copy of the guy who was supposed to go on a date with Erza on Friday.

"Take a seat next to Erza," Happy tells him.

"That's the guy who made Erza cry?" Natsu asks, glaring.

"No, it's probably his twin, or something," Says Gray.

Erza looks up when she hears the chair beside her scraping back against the floor, only for her heart to skip a beat when she sees a Zeke look-a-like sitting next to her, and she gapes at him. "Freedom is a great thing. That's why, I want to turn this academy into a truly free academy," Jellal says, gazing at the redhead. "Would you be willing to tell me all about it, after school?"

Erza just struggles to respond to the bluenette as she fiddles with her glasses, to which he feels amused.

"Excuse me! Sorry to interrupt your lesson," Aries Sensei says as she slides the door open.

"What's wrong, Aries Sensei?" Happy asks.

"You see... something horrible has happened! I'm sorry!"

They all go outside to find Makarov, Macao, Wakaba and Samui hanging from a tree, unconscious. Akira stares at her grandfather with wide eyes as she feels her blood beginning to boil with rage.

Nanami exclaims in worry, "We need to get them down from there, quickly!"

"Who would do such a thing?" Lucy wonders, peering cautiously at the younger blonde, who's seething with anger at the sigh of her unconscious grandfather.

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Gray asks.

"Those guys from Courage Academy!" Akira growls, angrily.

"This is just returning the favor from earlier," Elfman reads from a note. "'We're going to bring the hurt to Fairy Academy, just you wait.'— Courage Academy, Gajeel and Co." Elfman adds as he faces the others, "It's a letter of challenge! It's a man!"

"Why are you so impressed?" Levy asks.

"What do we do? This is all my fault," Wendy sulks. "This only happened because I agreed to hold on to Erza-san's glasses."

"I'm pretty sure that's not how it happened," Akira says, glancing at the bluenette.

Erza goes up to Lucy and asks her for advice on what to wear on the date Jellal asked her out on.

"Even Gramps and Grandpa Samui had to endure it," Akira grits through her teeth when she looks back at the four unconscious men.

Natsu and Akira both agree to go to war with Courage Academy. Everyone else agrees, too, and they all disperse, after taking down the older men.

The fight between Fairy Academy and Courage Academy has started. Everyone was shocked when they saw Mira tied to a post as a hostage.

Natsu throws coal and tobasco sauce while Gray attacks with ice, and Akira attacks with crystals she keeps in her pocket.

When Gray and Akira face Juvia, she starts, a blush spreading across her face. Akira says as she holds up a few rose quartz crystals, "Move, or you're gonna get hurt!"

"I-If it's you, Juvia doesn't mind," The bluenette stutters, as Gray holds up an ice machine in the shape of a blue penguin. "Because Juvia lo... lov..."

Both gray and Akira lunge forward and throw both ice and crystals at Juvia, who collapses straight after. Gray and Akira then move on to attack the black and white haired man.

Natsu throws tabasco sauce in Gajeel's mouth as he goes to attack the pinkette. Natsu, Gray and Akira pause when they see Erza walking toward the fight, throwing her blazer off to reveal her black dress in the process. They become shocked when she falls in a pitfall trap, squealing.

They gasp in fear, except for Akira, when they notice Erza's glasses are off and broken.

"Erza's glasses..." Natsu stammers, trailing off.

"This is bad," Gray mutters, as Erza climbs out of the hole.

Natsu and Gray cling to each other while Akira stands there blankly, as Erza says, "I just bought this dress yesterday... Not to mention I have an important meeting later... No one can see me like this and live!"

The boys cling to each other fearfully now that Erza is out of the hole, her face full of rage.

Natsu, Gray and Akira shout, "Erza's snapped!" Though there was less fear in the blonde's voice than the boys'.

Erza then goes on a rampage, mercilessly taking out the other Courage Academy students. Meanwhile, Natsu and Gray cling to each other fearfully, as Akira just stands there with a look of exaggeration.

"Erza's scary!" Natsu squeals.

"What do we do? No one can stop her when she gets like this!" Gray exclaims.

"The battle doesn't end until someone dies!" Erza yells while swinging the iron pipe over her head.

Akira deadpans when she sees that all three Zeke's who look like perfect copies of one another surround Erza. Erza stops her rampage and gapes, knowing she's been caught.

"You're the devil," They say in unison.

Aquarius Sensei appears, holding hose. She was called in by Lucy in the hopes of stopping the fight. It worked, but as a result, the water also hit the students going into Fairy Academy.

When the water finally stopped, Erza still looks shocked by what the three Zekes said to her.

"Cheer up, Erza. You can just tell them that," Lucy says.

"Did you think that I would be upset over something like this?" Erza asks, a blush on her cheeks.

Nanami and Akira give her raises eyebrows, knowing full well that she's just hiding her hurt. Lucy mutters, "Yes. Extremely."

Erza says as she stands up, fist pumping the air, "Alright! Let's go karaoke all night long!"

Everyone immediately agrees, especially Akira and Nanami. They invite Mira along, because she, along with Akira and Nanami, sing better out of all of them. Everyone was glad that Erza was enjoying herself, despite her two failed dates.

It was the first time they were able to relax and have a great time in a while.

The next day, however, they, and anyone else involved in the Courage Academy incident were given a long lecture by their Principal Plue. Everyone was dumbfounded as they watched their tiny principal dance, and only Natsu, Happy, Charlele, Momo, and Loki Sensei seemed to be able to understand him.

It just goes to show that there's never s boring day in Fairy Tail Academy.

~~~

So, what'd you guys think? I made it so that even though Rogue and Sting weren't actually in it, they were still mentioned.

Please vote and comment!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
507 8 13
Jessica, a mage that has traveled the fiore kingdom, wants to find the guild known as Fairy Tail. One day she is captured by a dark guild, that wants...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
1.1K 38 22
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...