๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฎ - ๐™ช๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa -waddle

Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life sl... Wiฤ™cej

Prologue
Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SPECIโญL #1 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ 
SPECIโญL #1 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ก
SPECIโญL #1 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ข
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ 
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ก
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ข
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ฃ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
SPECIโญL #3 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ 
SPECIโญL #3 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ก
SPECIโญL #3 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ข
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 31

719 26 1
Autorstwa -waddle

Anyone here plays ObeyMe?????? Cause I'm currently at lesson 22 and I can't go on further due to not being "powerful" enough haha.... ARGH MY HEART 💘💘💘

And Balance Unlimited is out!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!! KJDSBFSKDJFBKSDBF

I'm sorry, let's just continue 😅

Today, Kato was on a trip with QUARTET NIGHT to discuss the Triple S entry song. They were staying in a cottage that they stayed in with STARISH before for the variety show and new year's calendar.

Right now though, Kotobuki wasn't with them yet as he has to bring Nanami over as well. So it was just Kato and the rest of QUARTET NIGHT members.

Kato was sitting on the stairs playing the acoustic guitar she brought; Mikaze was standing; and Kurosaki and Camus were sitting at two couches each. When the door opened, Kato turned towards it and saw Kotobuki and Nanami.

"You're late." The rockstar said.

"You commoner. How dare you make me wait." (Camus)

"I know. Don't make us wait forever when you're the one who invited us." (Mikaze)

"Haru! You're here! I was so lonely!" Kato exclaimed as she threw herself onto the now flustered girl.

"Kotone-chan! What are you doing here?"

"To compose the entry song, what else? We'll be working together after all." The girl winked at her friend who nodded.

"You're all raring to go." Kotobuki said to them with one eye closed.

"Shut up." (Kurosaki)

"You're the last one here." (Mikaze)

"Yeah. You can leave, if you want." (Camus)

"So mean..."

"They're always like that, if you didn't know." Kato whispered to Nanami who just stared at them. "Ha..."

And so, they sat in the living room, waiting for someone to start a conversation.

"You're not usually so quiet, Reiji." started Mikaze.

"Hey, Reiji."

"Are you listening?"

The said male laughed silently for a while before continuing, "When I realized this day had finally come, I was just so happy!"

"You're overexcited." Kurosaki sighed.

"He's right. We haven't done anything yet." stated Mikaze.

"Let's get started."

"Roger that!"

"So what are we going to do?" Mikaze asked. "We're approaching the song differently this time, right?"

"Um... What does that mean?" Nanami questioned.

"Normally, we don't get involved in songwriting." Kotobuki told her which confused the girl, whereas Kato just stayed quiet.

"We just sing the songs submitted by the composer." explained Mikaze.

"Yeah. After all, I can sing anything."

"You're not the only one."

"We're professionals. It's part of the job."

"But Kotone-chan talked to all of you when she wrote your solo songs." Nanami said and Kato added with, "Well, that's not what I usually do but I guess I thought of composing differently this time as well."

Everyone was confused except for Kotobuki, who just learned slightly about the way Kato composed songs before when they were discussing his solo song.

"That's right. That's why we're here." Kotobuki said.

"Since it went so well, we thought we'd try it again." Mikaze added.

"Yeah."

"You're right."

"Let's do our best together!" Nanami exclaimed but only received silence.

"Well... Considering the screening format, we should do a powerful and passionate song." Kurosaki started.

"Hmph. You're as simplistic as ever."

"Huh? What's that mean?"

"If you want to make an impact, we should do a grand and magnificent song."

"Nothing's more powerful than rock."

"Nonsense. This is why we don't get along."

"What did you say?"

Kato just sighed beside Kotobuki, since she was seated next to him, as she watched the two bickered.

"The screening is a concert. If we want to generate excitement, we should do a faster song with at least 120 BPM." Mikaze said as the two males turned towards him. "An up-tempo dance song."

"You're right. But it's difficult to balance."

"Of course." Mikaze agreed as he glanced at the two, "But the same is true of magnificent and rock songs."

Camus glared while Kurosaki gritted his teeth at the youngest member, who closed his eyes.

"Then I think we should do a song that makes listeners happy." Kotobuki suggested.

"Happy?"

"That's too abstract. We don't know how you're defining happiness."

"Happiness... It exists inside the hearts of those who listen to our songs. Haha."

"Rei, you sounded and looked like you're someone from an action drama. Or maybe those detectives who just figured out how to solve the crime." Kato sweatdropped at the male who turned to her with a cheerful look.

"Cool, right?!"

Kato sighed.

"What do you think, kiddo?" The older male turned towards the two composers.

Nanami paused for a while before continuing, "The president told me to write a number one song that would make you shine."

"A number one song..."

"... that makes us..."

"...shine?"

"Ma. Let's take a break." Kotobuki said and with that, Kurosaki stood up. "Huh? Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry. I'm going to eat."

"Oh! Oh! Make some for me as well, Ran! I want to taste your cooking!" Kato beamed as she stood up and followed the male like a puppy.

"Shut up. I ain't making any for you."

"Please~ Please?"

"Shut up."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee---"

"Just be quiet!"

"Aw~"

The two of them were like that as they walked towards the kitchen as the other males just stared at the scene with wide eyes and mouth while Nanami just chuckled at her friend's antics.

When Kurosaki started cooking, Kato was already drooling at the smell while Kotobuki came by, "You're so good with your hands."

"You're in the way."

"I want some, too!"

"There's none for you. I'm making this because I'm hungry. And Kotone! Stop drooling!"

"I can't help it~ It smells so good~"

In the end, Kurosaki cooked everyone's share.

"Thanks for the food! It's good!" Kotobuki and Kato said in unison.

"You're right." (Mikaze)

"Yeah." (Camus)

Nanami took a bite as well, "It's delicious."

"Isn't it?"

"You didn't make it." Kurosaki told Kotobuki who chuckled.

"I want seconds!" Kato exclaimed, her plate was already empty. This made Kurosaki flinch, "Geh."

"You're fast." (Mikaze)

"I'm surprised you didn't choke." (Camus)

"That's because it's yummy! Ran! Do you have more?"

"Of course not!"

"Aw~"

After that, they had some tea prepared by the count, who put lots of sugar cubes into his tea.

"You're in a good mood today." Mikaze said to him.

"Seriously. That was finger-licking good." Kotobuki beamed.

"Finger-licking good? It's in my database, but I've never heard anyone use it before." stated Mikaze.

"That's because no one says that anymore." answered Kurosaki.

"What? That's not true!" Kotobuki said in shock. "All the young people are saying it! Sheesh. You guys are missing out!"

The two composers just chuckled at them.

Later that night, Nanami and Kato were on top of a cliff outside the cottage by the sea discussing the entry song.

Nanami was writing down the notes whereas Kato was strumming some melodies on her guitar. But when Nanami yawned and stretched her arms, the wind blew which made one of the papers fly.

"Ah!"

"Please don't drop into the water!" Kato cried.

And luckily it didn't. Instead, it flew towards someone's feet and it turned out to be Camus. He picked it up before staring at the sea and said, "There are sights you can't see unless you're sincere."

Nanami was confused as the two composers walked towards the male. She looked down the cliff and awed. "We're so high up."

"Don't fall, Haru." Kato told her.

"Don't let this satisfy you." Camus told them. "I will show you even greater heights." Especially towards Kato.

"No, I don't want to die from a tall building." Kato stated but Nanami was confused.

He handed the paper back to Nanami who thanked him and the count walked off.

"What did he mean, 'greater heights'?" Nanami asked, but Kato just shrugged her shoulders. "No clue."

"There you are." Nanami was startled at the sudden appearance of the AI who was looking at her laptop.

"Mikaze-senpai."

"Ai!"

"Are you done with the song?"

"Almost." Kato answered while Nanami walked back to her table to put the paper back. "Since you're all singing this song, I thought of combining all your personalities."

"Combine all of us?"

"Yes." Nanami gave a close-eyed smile while Kato nodded.

"But we're nothing alike." Mikaze told them. "We've always been this way."

"But isn't that what makes you guys somewhat special?" Kato said, sitting on the chair.

"Since the day you met, you've been creating beautiful harmonies." Nanami continued.

"Really?"

"Yes. So let's write something that embodies all of you." Nanami concluded.

"That's the value of being with someone."

"Yep."

Mikaze looked up at the night sky, "It doesn't look like it will rain tonight."

The two girls looked up as well and Kato's eyes sparkled at the sight. "It's beautiful..."

After that, Mikaze walked off and they heard a bass. They turned towards the sound and saw Kurosaki was sitting on the edge playing the bass.

"Kurosaki-senpai. That's a wonderful bass." Nanami said as she walked towards the male.

"I've had it a long time." He said and played a note before passing it to the other girl. "Want to try playing it?"

"Don't mind if I do!" Kato jumped down from her seat and placed her guitar carefully on the chair before she accepted his bass and started playing it.

Nanami clapped as she held a wide smile whereas Kurosaki smirked in amusement.

"Have we changed?" Kurosaki asked which made the girl stop playing and the two girls nodded.

"How's the song coming along?" Nanami asked.

"Same as usual. I promise it'll be a good song." Kurosaki said.

"Sure thing~"

"Let's write one that will blend all your passions." said Nanami.

Kurosaki paused, "Friends are people you share your passion with."

"Hm?"

The male then left after he got back his bass. The two composers stared at his retreating figure.

"Hey, kiddo." The two girls looked around for the voice. "Up here."

And they saw Kotobuki on the second floor, which he jumped down from.

"How are you doing?" He asked the two.

"We're almost finished." Nanami answered.

"Really?" Kotobuki gave a small smile, "I can't believe they're expressing their own opinions. They've changed. Though they're not good, by any means."

"I don't accept your opinion." Kato stated. "Eh?"

"You're all facing forward with the same thoughts." Nanami said. "Besides... You're all still shining the way you were the moment you first met."

The girl smiled brightly whereas Kato grinned and held a thumbs up towards the male.

Kotobuki smiled as the three walked towards the railing. "When we came here before, we told them to climb up."

"He meant STARISH."

"Their growth has exceeded our expectations." said Kotobuki before walking off.

"Hey, Haru..."

"Huh?"

"Know what I'm thinking?" Kato grinned but her friend was confused.

The aquamarine then kept her friend's stuff and gave them to her before picking up her guitar and dragging her friend back to the cottage.

"Wha- Kotone-chan?"

"Let's make it the best song we've ever made." Kato grinned as she looked back at her friend.

Nanami took a moment to register what her friend meant before smiling back, "Yes!"

And so, back at the cottage, Nanami sat by the piano whereas Kato sat on the staircase. They looked at each other before nodding.

They started playing together and the sound of piano and guitar resonated the whole cottage.

After that, QUARTET NIGHT came to where the two composers were.

"This song's concept is a passion we can share." Kurosaki started.

"A song we play because we're together." Mikaze followed.

"With utmost sincerity, we'll show you an endless panorama from great heights." Camus added.

"The six of us should write it together." Kotobuki concluded. "QUARTET NIGHT couldn't exist without you."

And so, they started the song with QUARTET NIGHT singing.

"May our voices resonate with the wind
Reach even greater heights
Turning this promised dream into a song
Let's achieve a miracle"

Then, Nanami and Kato started to play their individual instruments passionately with a strong tempo and beat before they continued singing.

Reiji: I met my true self
Ai: Thank you for being by my side
Ranmaru: Playing with passion and strength
Camus: I will take you even higher

All: An idea worthy of number one

Ai: Though we can't become one
Reiji: These feelings we share
Camus: Are nothing but true
Ranmaru: As our hearts desire

All: We want to show who we are

All: Though we can hardly call each other friends
Something passionately binds us together
We don't need words. We just need music

May our dreams come true
A starting legend and shining history
May our voices reach you

When the song ended, QUARTET NIGHT let out a breath of relief. "It's finished."

Kato grinned at them as some sweats formed on her forehead, whereas Nanami gave them a smile.

"Yes."

-End of Chapter 31-

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

12.2K 317 40
!!ATTENTION!! (THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION) (Y/N) is a composer/idol. After a major change in her life she has developed trust issues. Wil...
18.1K 469 16
You, Y/n M/n L/n, are Shining Saotome's niece, as well as the newest graduate from Soatome Gakuen. You assumed you'd be taught by your uncle to bec...
9.2K 293 77
The first 'S' of the name 'STARISH', an innocent, radiant and kind-hearted soul, Natsuki Shinomiya makes his family and friends laugh and smile every...
238K 6K 26
[Character x Reader One-Shots] Various one-shots about the characters in the anime Uta No Prince Sama. Yes, that even means I'll do the HEโ˜…VENS chara...