Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

De QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... Mai multe

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.17 Texting

1.7K 61 20
De QueenScoria

Miyuki's POV

He wants my number!? I stared at him as I put on my bag. I blinked before taking out my phone. It has a black case with sparkles on it from the US. I unlocked it and gave it to him. But pulled back bc he's a germophobe.

"What's your number?" I asked, waiting for him.

He takes my phone without warning and spray a mist of disinfectant on it even his hands. Um. I could've just do it myself. He then types something in, not looking at me as I go around the table to see what he's doing.

I had to tipy toe but he raised it up high. I pout underneath the mask. The bell rings as he gives me my phone back. I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't edit anything." He said in a calm voice before we both walk to our classes. I put my phone in my bag, not hearing a sigh in relief.

Sakusa's POV

I'm glad she didn't look at her phone as I watch her put it in her bag. It's a good thing she has a screen protector because I would be irritated and drop the phone quickly if I see one smudge. Since we have only 2 classes in the morning before lunch, I don't have her for the rest of the day. Which kind of annoys me. When she's not there, my fangirls crowd around me which is irritating. I would spray their faces with disinfectants and say, "Begone!" 

In our class, she would look up to other girls, especially, making eye contact with them. I watch as they sadly tried to do the staring contest on Miyuki. I would see her eyebrows twitched and sometimes she would slowly pull down her mask and furrow her eyebrows and frown. When she does that, I like how she is trying to be angry. It's kinda cute. 

I watch as she speeds up and turn to the building opposite of mine. As she walks in front of me, I see her make eye contact with me before waving and that walking to her class. 

And at that moment, my heart is pounding in my chest. I couldn't really focus in the last 2 classes I had because I turn to an empty seat, the one where Miyuki would be sitting by the window. Imagining Miyuki there as I was studying. Why would I imagine you being here next to me? I forgot to ask what are you doing that makes me like this.

Miyuki's POV

I began to wonder, why would he take my phone and spray it!? I mean, yeah I wipe my phone and clean it. Duh! I touch it all the time at home and at school for music. But the way refused to give my phone back, even lifting his arms up is kinda adorable because I could've sworn I saw his eyes lit up. 

I smiled underneath my mask as I quietly took notes on an art lesson about techniques and shadings. Aratani was looking at me, giving me a questioning look. 

"So, what happen last night?" Aratani asked in a happy voice.

"Not last night." I shake my head as I went back to sketching my father in my sketchbook to apply the shadings in the lesson. "Like this whole day couldn't get any more better?" I face palmed as I felt my cheeks getting sore. 

"Ooh, tell me what happen." Aratani squeals as some classmates looked at us but turn back to their own business. Even so, I looked around to see if anyone's listening. I just told her what happened this morning and then when I said he asked for my number, she couldn't hold in her squeals. 

"Aratani! Last chance." Our art teacher called out from the other side of the classroom as students turn their heads.

"Sorry!" Aratani bows her head but smiled widely as she turn back to me. I smiled as I put down my mask under my chin. My heart was pounding and giving me butterflies in my stomach so strong, I was fidgeting in my seat and I looked out the window. I just got inspired to sketch something out now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practice was the usual. But non-stop during drills, I can hear the 1st years giggling about who is more likely to date Sakusa. Or inappropriate jokes about him. Ew! 

I looked at them with disgust and annoyance as they casually spike, receive, or serve the ball. Volleyball isn't a sport to be playing around and going through the motion. Luckily, it's mine to spike as the other shag the balls while Kairi and Namika try to block me. Shizuka is passing the chance balls from Coach Ichika to her as Mai sets me up. The other girls practice on their defending and a good timing as every ball I hit, I make it so that they have to move their asses. You aren't suppose to expect the ball will come to you all the time anyway. 

I knew some of these girls, especially the 1st years were getting frustrated because Mai and Namika didn't really touch my spikes as I see them diving and receiving my spikes but it won't go the way they wanted to. 

Usually it looked like I'm spiking it next to Kairi's left arm where Hekima was. I faced my body to her but my hand and the ball went down the line.

Aratani gets it up but the impact was powerful as the ball went on my side and in. She gasps. "Yes! Miyuki!" I raised my hands to see if she's alright. She waves it off. "That was awesome! Do it again, I like it! Do it again, I get excited!" I smiled as she was dancing and cheering to the back of the line.

"Amazing spike, Miyuki." Coach Ichika complements as she tosses another ball to Shizuka. "You girls gotta receive 10 good receives." I heard them gasp but I didn't care. It's practice for me too. If I'm going to be the Ace, I need to practice my consistency even if I'm going to be tired of jumping and hitting. 

Aratani's POV

"What is she?" Seika asked, crossing her arms and looking at Miyuki.

"Yeah, it's like none of us can receive her spikes." Heikma complains as she runs her wrists bc it felt like there were going to be broken if she keeps trying to receive Miyuki's spikes. "She's really strong."

"Miyuki-san is dangerous. I wonder if America is dangerous too." Hina said as she sees Miyuki landed on 2 feet and come up, head held high and waiting for another one. 

I smirked as I crossed my arms. I didn't tell anybody about her and Sakusa's encounter. It's clear that she is more suitable for Sakusa. But these 1st years are dumb. Just hope they won't do anything stupid. I guarantee that one of them will cry if Miyuki gets angry. But still, I like to see that. 

The first day Miyuki got here, I was the only one who befriended her. Maybe it was because I was the only return-e as a 2nd year. And also, I do not have a crush on Sakusa. I have a crush on Komori. The only person who knows Miyuki. When I spend time with her, she seems cold and unapproachable, but when you get to know her, she opens up about her life. 

Flashback

"That was a really awesome spike." I complemented as I approached Miyuki who was dabbing her towel on her face, leaving not a single drop of sweat on her face as she looks at me. 

"Ah, thank you." She replies softly. "I seen that you stood out more because you tried and receive my spikes. You're really headstrong." I blushed because no girl was really that straightforward to me. 

"My name's Miyuki Shimotsuki." She nods to me as she continued to wipe her face.

"Thank you. I'm Aratani, 2nd year Pinch Server." 

"Pinch server?" Miyuki tilts her head. "Like a Defensive Specialist." 

"Ah, not really." I raised my eyebrows but then I realized that Volleyball in America must be different in Japan. So, that moment on I started to tell her what we say in Volleyball as she does the same thing. 

After practices we would hang out, I would talk about myself as she was listening with while eating. I can tell she's genuine. It took a while, but she seems to enjoy company. After like a few days, she opened up about her life. She was born in America but her parents were born here and went to Itachiyama. Her father was a rising volleyball star but he had to retire after a shocking injury. And then he got into a car accident which made me sad. 

She said don't worry about it. That's when I felt super inspired when she talked about her Father's last wish and her love for volleyball. Overall, Miyuki is the best friend I could ever have. Even though she doesn't talk every much, I enjoy her company and the little things she says, which I appreciate and that let's me know she cares. 

Flashback END

Sometimes, I can tell that she smiles underneath her mask. All you got to do is look in her eyes, behind the coldness and iciness of her eyes, you could see a little bit of her genuine feelings. 

Normal POV

It took the girls a while but they all managed to get 10 spikes. Miyuki pants heavily as she felt like she didn't get enough. As sweat dripped down her face. Her practice short is sticking to her. 

"Okay, that should be enough for today." Coach Ichika sighs in relief because it was past their practice time already. The team sighs in relief and spread out on the court. Aratani pants and realize that her arms are red. She sees Miyuki stretching her back and legs as she sits down. 

"You girls need to stretch after this." Coach Ichika said. "I'll put away everything. Good job all of you." 

"That was fun." Mai sighs in relief while stretching her legs. 

"Miyuki's spikes are like hard to block." Kairi rubs her fingers. 

"No wonder she's our next ace." Namika mutters.

"I think she's more different, like has more ball control than Sakiko." Fumiko stretches out her lower back while taking off her knee pads. 

"Hey, Miyuki-san!" They all look up to see Hina approaching Miyuki who was on her way to the locker room to shower. "I-I just want to say that you're a really good spiker." Miyuki was taken back as she nods at Hina. 

"Ah, thanks." Miyuki nods again before turning into the locker room.

"She'll come around Hina-chan." Aratani pats her back.

"Does she not like us?" HIna asked as Aratani scratches her arm. 

"Uh, no she's just doesn't open up until you talk to her more often." She explains to the first year.

"So, she hates us." Seika bluntly states before going inside.

"Not hate." Aratani snapped and sighs. Clearly knows that she can't change the 1st year's mind. Because you all are doing stupid things and annoying her with you're inappropriate jokes about Sakusa. Oh! Is that why she's like that. Is she perhaps jealous?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki and Aratani went home together because they assumed that Sakusa and Komori went home early. So after Miyuki ate her dinner and went to bed, she sorta missed the feeling company of Sakusa when they walk home often.

As she was about to close her eyes as her phone went off for a notification. She turns on her screen to see a text from a contact name.

Kiyoomi

"Did you got home safely?" 

She turn to her side and unlocks her phone to text him. Feeling butterflies in her stomach as she stares at his contact name. Why would he put his first name? She thought before replying back. 

Me | 9:03 

"Yes, I did."

"How was practice?"

Kiyoomi | 9:04 

"It was the usual." 

"I apologize for leaving early, I thought I had a stomach ache and I rushed home, leaving Komori, to take ADVIL." 

Me | 9:04

"I hope you're okay now."

"You don't need to apologize. We all need time alone every once in awhile."

Kiyoomi | 9:04

"Tomorrow, I'll walk with you to school and back home."

"I'm pretty sure it was crowded tonight." 

Me | 9:05

"I would like that very much."

I smiled and even squealed in my pillow. I then looked at my phone to think of another reply but then I see that he already texted back.

Kiyoomi | 9:05

"Well, hope you sanitize your knee pads, wash your face thoroughly, eat well, get a good night sleep, and stretch because I believe that you spiked for like 20 minutes straight." 

I smiled widely and felt warm inside from this text. But also, like what? How does he know I've been spiking for like 20 minutes. Was he watching me?

Me | 9:06

"Were you watching me before you left?"

Sakusa's POV

I smiled warmly to what she replied back and my cheeks started to hurt. Our practice ended early so I passed by the Girls' Gym and peeked inside to see Miyuki spiking. It was really satisfying and entertaining. She looked so pretty as she jump. Even when she hides her face with a mask because of her concern, she still looks pretty even when she's sweating. 

I remembered, after I had a stomach ache, I rushed home and picturing Miyuki whose practice short started sticking to her. I can see that she is fit. Having a small waist and her practice shorts showed more of her.....geez why am I thinking about that. 

Me | 9:07

"Practice ended early. I watched you before going home."

"You're really good at spiking for 20 minutes straight."

"Your Coach would be stupid to not make you a Wing Spiker. Better yet an Ace."

Miyuki | 9:07

"Ah, thank you." 

"I still need to perfect my technique."

"And even so, my legs and shoulders started hurting when they received 7 good ones and it took like forever for them to get 3 more."

"But I like to do more reps because I need to be consistent." 

Kiyoomi | 9:07

"Same. I want to pay close attention to my skills in volleyball."

"May I ask a question?"

Miyuki | 9:07

"OK, I have one as well."

"Go ahead."

Me | 9:07

"May I rename your contact name?"

Miyuki | 9:08

"🤭 I don't see why not."

"But if it's bad then I'll 😑😤"

Me | 9:08

"Of course not."

"I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

"What girl wouldn't?"

Miyuki | 9:09

"Women are the same, but don't have the same lives."

Miyuki ---> Beautiful Snow💙

I couldn't help it. Aratani and Komori calls and other people in the future would be calling her by her given name.

Idk why but I felt like putting a heart of her favorite color. It isn't tacky or cheesy right?

Miyuki's POV

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. That made me happy. I'm squealing in my pillow again. What's going on? Why's he moving fast? But I like this name.

He texts back and it made my day.

Kiyoomi | 9:09

"Do you like it?"

Me | 9:09

"Of course! It's perfect☺️"

"But Idk what to call you back."

Kiyoomi | 9:09

"That's good."

"Kiyoomi is fine."

"For now."

Me | 9:10

"Well, let's see how far this goes."

"I hope this would go far."

Kiyoomi | 9:10

"Me too."

"I can tell you aren't like those fangirls."

"You're really different. I would like to know more about you."

Me | 9:11

"Me too."

"I would like to know what you do to get that really handsome face of yours ☺️"

I smiled as I texted that. I mean he is handsome. I even recalled the old woman and her thought about us as a couple.

Sakusa's POV

She called me handsome. I smiled as I wondered what to text next. But I felt a little disappointed when she responded back.

Beautiful Snow💙 | 9:11

"Well, we should get some rest."

"Make sure you disinfectant your mask and wash your face really good too. Don't want any breakouts."

"Goodnight, Kiyoomi."

Me | 9:11

"I always will."

"Good night, Beautiful Snow."

I turn my phone off and stared at the ceiling. I sighed deeply. And then I smiled.

"Beautiful Snow."

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

98.5K 3.1K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyลgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
4.2K 180 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED โ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.โž In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...
779K 22.4K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...