Toxic Love

By trapdxllszn

You thought they were crazy and confused before? More

Blame
Caught
Accident
Turn
What's Best
Moment Of Truth
Have You
Played
Dumb
Seriously
Issues
Explanation
Remind
Bond
Life
Deep Down
Almost
Place
Big Dreams
Special
Joy
My Love
Example
Try
Wrong Or Right
Heaven
Hiding
Take It Back
NOT A UPDATE
Wipe out
Surfaced
Sign Out
Help me 😁😁
Hide Away
True Color
Raised
BONUS
Go Read 😍

I Don't Know

1K 42 5
By trapdxllszn

February 28, 2043
6:33 p.m
Kamiya POV

"Mama." Gianni whined pulling on my hair as I sat on the couch so I would pick him up.

"Gi leave me alone. Go bother your sisters or your cousins." I said and he started crying.

"Gianni!" He stopped crying hearing Kentrell's voice. He looked around then at me with a smile.

"Dada." He said pointing back.

"Daddy? Where he at?" I asked and Kentrell came out the room.

"What you do to my baby?" He asked picking Gianni up.

"I ain't do nothing, he just wanted to be picked up and I don't feel like holding him." I said.

"You always don't feel like doing something." He said sitting beside me.

"I be tired sorry. I do get pregnant back to back." I said and he laughed.

"I want one more." He said and I shook my head.

"No, we can adopt one I'm not having no more kids. I have enough, lost enough." I mumbled the last part.

"Whatever, you gon gimme my baby." He said and I rolled my eyes. All the sudden I heard something fall and then a scream. Hopping up I ran into Azaria and Azaylia's room.

"What the fuck did y'all do?" I asked seeing the dresser face down and the TV was broke.

"It was King." Azaria said and he glared at her. He pushed her roughly into the wall.

"Don't blame me for something I didn't do." He said before walking out the room.

"One situation at a time." I mumbled to myself. I looked seeing Zyaire playing with the broken glass on the floor and I picked him up.

"Yo mama gon have a fit." I said.

"What the hell happened in here?" I asked looking as all them stood in a line. That's when I noticed AJ was missing.

"A'Jayla bring yo ass!" I yelled looking around.

"Elaine don't make me get Trell." I said and the she slid out from underneath Azaylia's bed.

"Did you do this?" I asked as she stood up.

"Do you think I did it?" She asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Then I guess I did." She said with a shrug.

"You devil ass child! Just like yo damn mama!" I yelled out in frustration. She looked me in the eyes before looking down.

"Mama I think you made her sad." Azaria said and I looked at her.

"Yeah Azaria, I got that." I said hearing as AJ cried trying to be quiet.

"Get out all of y'all, except AJ." I said.

"Mama dis my room." Azaylia and Azaria said at the same time.

"And this my house. So that makes this my room. Get da steppin." I said and Gio came to get Zyaire before they all left out the room.

I looked at AJ as she just stood there with her arms folded crying,

"You know what I'm not even gon worry bout it. Imma let yo daddy handle it. Just tell me what happened in here?" I asked and she was finna walk out the room but I snatched her back.

"What happened Jay?" I asked and she huffed.

"I got mad!" She yelled and I let her go.

"Mad at what?" I asked.

"Myself! It's hard being AJ!" She yelled.

"Stop yelling A'Jayla." I said and she took a deep breath.

"Why are you so upset? You been like this since you were maybe 4-"

"You don't know how it feels to just wake up one day and your mom is just gone." She said and I sighed.

"And it seems to phase nobody else. My feelings are hurt if you haven't noticed." She said.

"But it's ok I'll be fine. Just let me be AJ." She said taking a seat on the small couch in the room.

"So your mom being gone is the only reason you act the way you do?" I asked and then she pulled out a lighter from her pocket.

I was finna snatch it but she lit it making me back up.

"A'Jayla please put that down." I said as she stared at it.

She touched it and a tear rolled down my face as it didn't phase her not one bit.

"1.....2.....3.....4.....5." She counted before taking her fingers away from the fire. She put the lighter down before looking at me but it was like she wasn't looking at me.

"No! Mama they're sorry." She said making her way towards me.

"Move out the way." She told me and I wanted to slap her so bad but I just moved to see what she was gonna do.

She closed her eyes leaning her head forward a little bit before smiling.

"Thank you, I try to be good. But everybody makes me so mad. I'm just trying." She said looking at the wall.

"A'Jayla why a-" She glared at me and I shut up.

"When will you come back?" She asked whoever the fuck she was talking to.

"That's so long, I need to talk to you everyday." She said with a pout.

"Well ok, imma miss you. Make sure to come back." She said with a smile.

"Bye mama." She said and my eyes widened.

"Oh and if you didn't know I have Schizophrenia." She said looking at me.

"Don't mind my clinical depression either." She said before walking out the room.

This little girl just beat crazy

"Bae!" Kentrell called and I sighed walking out the room seeing Kaizer and A'dream.

I looked at A'dreams hand then at Kai. He walked into my room and I followed him shutting the door.

"Why dat ring ain't on ha finger?" I asked and he sighed pulling the box out his pocket throwing it in the trash.

"Ma I don't think we ready." He said sitting in the bed.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"When we was on the vacation we were having a conversation on the beach. And we had one right before we came back." He said.

"The conversations were us just remembering past shit. That past shit being brought back up made me think- Damn, we really wanna spend the rest of our life together?" He said and I chuckled.

"Like I'm just unsure if I wanna make it official like this. I'm second guessing." He said.

"Listen Kai, if you don't want to put a ring on her finger you don't have to. It's no pressure. That's your choice. If you wanna do it you may do it." I said and he nodded.

"But I think waiting might be better. Me and your dad got married at a young age and that was THE worst thing he could have EVER did." I said and he laughed.

"I think imma wait. Wait to see how far we go, how life will run. I just wanna be sure bout doing this. Like I don't even wanna think twice. And right now I'm thinking three times so yeah I need to wait." He said and I shook my head.

"Good, but get that god damn ring out the trash. Yo daddy said that ring wasn't cheap." I said and he laughed getting it out the trash.

"Mama can you like keep it? Somewhere safe until I'm ready to use it?" He asked and I nodded taking it from him. I went in put it in the box with all my money.

"Oh and Kai go check on King. He pushed Azaria I don't know if he's upset or what." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you mama for keeping the kids." He said and I smiled.

"You welcome." I said and he left out the room.

See how much can happen in like 15 minutes?

Nia -
AJ 😳🥺🤍
King 👀 lil angry my friend
No proposal 😩💞
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 289 31
|Read Deeply In Love first!| It's been 2 years since every thing boiled down. Are the boys back? How are the girls living? Find out....
6.4K 193 5
Nichole was forced to have her moms boyfriend is son stay with them , little does she know he's a thug and his apart of a large gang in there city bu...
907K 29.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
24.5K 178 24
Vi is from the Fox Clan. And your from the Oni Clan. Both of your clans were wiped out by a great evil. Even though the two of you are from rival cla...